- » Everyday Vegan Snack
Everyday Vegan Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday vegan snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday vegan snack recipes.
Vegan Lentil Burgers
These patties are super nutritious and loaded in flavor. You can go ahead and serve them as a sandwich if you would like. I served them topped with Bolivian salsa – llajwa – and a salad. Whatever you decide, I think you will love them. - 140.993
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
We all know that daily consumption of oatmeal helps lower cholesterol. But eating it every day for breakfast is just so boring. How about an oatmeal cookie? Who doesn’t like cookies? Here is a healthier alternative to the regular so called healthy oatmeal... - 132.758
Tempeh Double-decker Sandwich
Tempeh's is an Asian high protein food, its nutty flavor is something to die for and the reason for its popularity around the world. It is very intelligent of the Chef to try something like this with tempeh and come up with a healthy sandwich that is not... - 129.664
Vegan Oat Bar Cookies
Chewy oatmeal treats with a buttery rich flavor. It’s hard to eat just one. Good thing they are easy to make. - 128.685
Gluten Free Moroccan Peanut Cookie
Are you on a gluten free diet? Here is an amazing video that shows you how to make a gluten free Moroccan peanut cookie. The original recipe has flour, but is a flourless version for the people who are following a gluten free diet. Try out this super easy... - 128.635
Indian Vada Pav
This Indian vada pav is as popular in India as a hamburger in the USA. But the best thing about this recipe is that it is way too easy to make than a burger and it is delightfully delicious. Watch the video and give it a try and it will warm your belly and... - 128.12
Vegan Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Looking for a vegan burger recipe? Watch how easily the chef is preparing a burger that is vegan and delicious. Mushroom and Black Eye Pea Burger tastes very similar to a meat burger and recommended for its protein content. Enjoy them with burgers or with... - 126.904
Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
Looking to make a mild flavored cookie to have it with tea or coffee? Try this Poppy Seed Cookies! They are great snacks to have midday or any time of the day. The light taste of the cookie makes it a great accompaniment to go with tea or coffee. - 126.571
Spicy Cauliflower Florets
In a mood to snack something spicy, here is something of your interest! This Spicy Cauliflower Florets recipe is very simple and easy to make. All you need to do is cut the florets, sprinkle the spices and bake it in the oven and voila, your spicy snack is up... - 123.602
Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Check out this video for some super delicious vegan oatmeal cookies that you would surely like to try. The video presents the recipe in such a simple and effortless manner. Enjoy these cookies with a cup of hot coffee with some friends over at home. The oats,... - 120.594
Pyaaz Ke Pakode
If you are looking for a snack made solely with onions, this pyaaz ke pakode is the best recipe in the world. I actually recommend double the recipe if you have more than two people as these disappear very quickly. Take my words and try it out. - 120.334
Indian Bhel Puri
Very popular Indian chat food. A mixture of murmura or puffed rice with wholesome combination of farsan, sev, onion, tomatoes, a kick from spicy chilli chutney and a tangy taste from super delicious tamarind sauce. Bhel, just a name is enough to make you... - 115.948
Maharashtrian Vada Pav
Vada Pav, bas nam hi kafi hain ;) an awesome snack from Mumbai, which is goes just well during heavy rain. This is very tasty, filling and yummy snack to have at any time, anywhere and any number of times :) - 115.677
Vegan Banana Nut Bread
Planning a high tea party and wondering what to serve? Here is an amazing recipe of Vegan Banana Nut Bread which is completely irresistible. Watch this video and treat your friends who are on a vegan diet with this Vegan Banana Nut Bread - 115.396
Paneer Ke Pakore
Paneer ke pakore is one dish which reminds me of my childhood and that, how crazy we kids were for this delicacy, whenever it was festive time or we had some guests over we would keep lingering around the plate just to get some extra pieces. Even you would be... - 115.18
Gluten Free Choco Chunk Cookies
Who doesn't like chocolates and cookies? Look at this unique combination of both that would make a marvelous treat for you. This exciting video shows a super simple way to make some terrific choco chunk cookies. The video would take you to a real magical... - 114.839
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 114.112
Weight Loss Diet Guacamole
Guacamole is one the most popular healthy snacks you can eat when on a weight loss diet or when you are pregnant. Dashma shares her recipe of guacamole which she has included in her 3 Stage total transformation diet plan. She also shares health benefits of... - 114.004
Paleo Everyday Cookies
I'm trying out a recipe from The Paleo Parents new book 'Eat Like A Dinosaur', And it's goooooood. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 113.285
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips
Who said healthy snacks are expensive and not tasty? Why buy packaged healthy snacks when making them at home is incredibly simple? Try this recipe of homemade tortilla chips. In this video Dorothy makes a raw vegan version of corn tortilla chips that are... - 109.894
Raw Acai Bowl
Here is Tali from Masterchef Season 3 Making some awesome Raw vegan acai bowl. This is perfect for a hot summer day! Enjoy! - 109.69
"shake It Up" Sweet Potato Fries For Toddlers
Weelicious host has come up with another recipe which is good for kids and the entire family. She makes sweet potato fries in an oven instead of deep frying, so all the nutrition are retained and its low fat. As she shows how to cut the sweet potato she... - 109.468
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet.
3. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together, reserving some sugar to coat the cookies.
4. Form small balls dip in sugar and place on a baking tray... - 109.315
1. In a saucepan heat together water, papad khara and ½ teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
2. If using baking powder do not heat the water.
3. In a bowl add the besan, carom seeds, chili powder and salt to taste mix well
4. Add 6 tablespoons oil and... - 107.864
1. In a food processor blend coconut flesh with coconut water.
2. Add blue berries into blender to make it blue berry yoghurt.
3. Top it with fresh blueberries and serve as a pre-workout meal or breakfast. - 107.709
Healthy Organic Zucchini And Nut Brownies
“Healthy” and “brownies” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Make sure not to tell the kids that these brownies have zucchini in them. They do not need to know these are good for them. They are absolutely going to love these... - 107.474
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture and mix well.
5. Line a baking tray with... - 106.894
Vegan Carrot Cake
This vegan carrot cake is as unique and moist as anything that you have ever had before. This carrot cake is baked in something that is different from the traditional tin. It is baked in a glass jar, which retains the moisture for a much longer period of time... - 105.809
Raw Vegan Avocado Fries
Being a vegan, if you are not getting enough snack recipes, take a look at this Raw Vegan Avocado Fries recipe video. This quick and easy recipe will definitely attract you. Even your friends won't be able to make out that it is not baked or fried. Awesome,... - 105.5
1. In a pan of water add salt to taste and bring to boil.
2. Add vermicelli and stir for about 3-5 minutes taking care to not overcook.
3. In a nonstick pan add 2 tablespoons olive oil and add dry red chilies, mustard, peanuts whole, curry leaves... - 105.352
Indian Aloo Pakoda
Nothing like that to have hot Aloo pakoda with hot ginger tea during nice, cold, rainy weather. Tastes just awesome! - 105.253
Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips
Why eat the greasy potato chips from the bag when you can have these Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips. Take a look at this quick and easy chips that get ready in no time. Guess what, they taste as good as the regular ones too! Enjoy! - 105.152
Roasted Pepper Hummus
If you are looking for some healthy recipes for munching, then give this Roasted Pepper Hummus a try. It is a yummy dish that can be used to dip your chips, veggies, meats or breads. Now that is what we call as an all rounder. Bon Appétit! - 104.324
Vegan Guacamole For Superbowl
Ball-game seasons are great as we get to watch and cheer our favorite teams. But what is also exciting is the special food around us. Watch this video recipe of delicious Vegan Guacamole for Superbowl. This is a perfect snack for all the vegans. Now you can... - 104.205
Moong And Peanut Indian Snack
1. Add oil to a pan heated on medium and saute onions for a few minutes on medium-high.
2. Add chilies and saute for a few seconds.
3. Add moong dal and water and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Mix in peanuts, tomatoes and lemon.
5. Allow... - 103.369
Paleo Banana Cookies
Just because you went on a Paleo diet doesn't mean you can't enjoy some cookies. These cookies will definitely end your cravings for normal snacks. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Enjoy! - 102.746
Raw And Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
All you newbies in the raw vegan world, this cookie recipe you must have in your repertoire of sweet treats. It is such an awesome tasting raw oatmeal cookie that you won’t believe it is raw and gluten free. Not only is it really yummy but definite... - 100.343
Homemade Kale Chips
Chips that are not junk food! These homemade kale chips are a healthy substitute to potato chips and are delicious too. They make a snack that leaves potato chips behind. A great way to use fresh kale when in season. Watch this video to get an idea about... - 99.9179
Pecan And Cranberry Raw Cookies
These healthy cookies will brighten your day. This video shows you how to make wonderful pecan and cranberry cookies. These are chewy and yummy, super healthy and all natural. With very few ingredients, you can prepare cookies that are good for you! - 99.8346
Healthy Paleo Granola
For all those on Paleo diets, here is a fabulous recipe of Healthy Paleo Granola. It is gonna be nutritious and you know it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 96.9786
Organic And Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies
Simple delicious cookies that mix up in under 10 minutes and are healthy enough for breakfast! No cooking or de-hydrating required for this recipe. Kids love it and so do adults and these are just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth, even it is a... - 94.6821
Gluten-free And Vegan Vanilla Muffins
Delectable and moist gluten-free and vegan muffins! Yes all of that in one, it is indeed possible. Vegan and gluten-free are two words that have often taken the connotation of being bad tasting, dry and of being nothing similar to their traditional... - 94.5273
Natural Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn't love cookies but these natural peanut butter cookies boast of twenty first century cookies, as they use all natural ingredients and are much healthier than all the other cookies out there. Take a look at this video for the recipe of these fabulous... - 92.8792
Baked Salted Kale Chips
This is one of the most wonderful ways to eat your greens. If you have never made these before, try this recipe of kale chips. These are not only low calorie, they are completely guilt-free and nutritious meant for those who addicted to potato chips snacks.... - 92.2021
Gluten-free And Vegan Banana Bread
This banana bread is vegan and gluten free and yet wonderfully moist and dense. It is difficult to believe but it is true! It has amazing flavors, from the sweetness of the ripe bananas and brown sugar and is fortified with a super food; flax seeds. So the... - 87.767
Arabic Fetat is a great way to use your leftover pita bread. This recipe turns out to be a rare and rich combination of Arabic flavors. Watch this video to see how you can make this delicious surprise in no time! - 84.5982
Garbage Cookies Made Vegan
Garbage cookie don’t are not named so because they are not worth your time but it basically is means that this cookie can take any kind of ingredients and yet turn out yummy. Watch the video and know what mix of ingredients are used to create these magical... - 80.671
All those who relish falafel can try this raw version of the same dish that uses sunflower and host of other spices for its preparation. The dish is much simpler than its original version as it can be seen in the video. - 70.8318
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 56.2442
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 50.4542
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease and line a 7-inch (18 cm) round deep cake tin with greased greaseproof paper.
3. Chop the dates.
4. In a pan bring to simmering point placing the chopped dates with mixed dried... - 49.3444
Wash poha twice and drain.
Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter add urad dal and fry till light golden.
Now add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
Now add the onions and turmeric powder and saute till onions turn to light... - 48.8552
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with greaseproof paper to come an inch (2.5 cm) above the sides of the tin.
3. Brush the paper with melted fat.
4. In a bowl sift together the flour,... - 48.5884
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1) Take a bread tin and grease and flour it. Keep it to warm.
2) Wash, clean and dry dates.
3) In a saucepan, warm milk, treacle and fat together until just melted.
4) Mix dry ingredients and sugar. Mix well.
5) Now add fruits and mix... - 47.7359
Eve's Fruit Cake
1) Beat together sugar and margarine.
2) Sift together flour, cream of tartar, bicarbonate of soda and cake spice and slowly add it to the creamed mixture.
3) Now, add fruit, dissolve agar-agar in a little water and mix in, adding water just enough.... - 46.8751
Kathleen's Rich Fruit Cake
1) Wash fruits and mix together with water, oil, treacle, spice, grated rinds.
2) Make a thin mixture of arrowroot and 2 tablespoons of water.
3) Add flour and arrowroot mixture to fruit mixture and mix well.
4) Take a large cake tin and grease it.... - 45.81
Banana Oatmeal Lunch Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flour, bicarbonate of soda and cream of tartar.
2) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except oil.
3) Add oil along with a similar volume of cold water, stirring frequently. Beat the mixture well.
4) Take a... - 45.6111
Small Fruit Cakes
1) Sift together flours and wheatgerm.
2) Beat together fat and fruit sugar well.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine flours and fruit and all remaining ingredients along with water (or vegetable milk) until the batter just soft enough to beat. Beat... - 45.6046
Connie's Fruit Cake
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Cool the mixture and add grated rind of an orange, salt, bicarbonate of soda and wholemeal flour. Mix well.
3) Take a non-stick or well-lined 8-inch... - 45.5793
This vegetarian burger recipe (Also vegan) is one of the simplest and healthiest vegetarian recipes for burgers. Millet is a perfect grain for making patties since it is very soft and sticky when fully cooked. It also picks up the color of the beets for a... - 45.3238
Hot Kachori is north indian delicious dish made from flour moong dal garam masala. Specially great for holiday marriage party and festival. - 44.9919
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Take bread tin and grease it.
3) Dissolve yeast in 3 ounce of warm water for 10-20 minutes.
4) Dissolve molasses in remaining water, add salt to it.
5) In a large bowl, mix together flours and nuts.
6)... - 44.7876
1) Take a bowl and mix together all dry ingredients. Add fat and mix.
2) Stir in raisins, syrup and chopped peel.
3) Pour adequate amount of water and make mixture of a consistency that is easy to beat. Beat all the ingredients nicely.
4) Take a... - 44.4917
Almond Crunchy Cakes
1. Heat oven to 375°F/190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. Grease two round 7-inch (18 cm) sponge tins.
3. Line the bases with greaseproof paper.
4. In a pan put the whole almonds with just enough water to cover and bring to boil.
5. Run the nuts... - 43.8252
Dried Fruit And Nut Mix
1. Heat a 9-inch nonstick skillet.
2. Add almonds and sunflower seed; stir constantly and toast over medium heat for about 2 minutes until almonds begin to turn golden.
3. Stir in coconut and cook for another 30 seconds.
4. Remove the... - 43.7856
1) In your blender, crush the almonds finely.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients and combine thoroughly by hand.
3) Prepare 1.5 inches long log of 1 inches diameter from the mixture. Wet your hands each time you roll the log.
4) Place... - 43.0894
Corn And Pepper Relish
1) Take a 1-quart glass measure, mix oil, celery, peppers and onion.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
3) To the content, add sugar and cider vinegar.
4) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
5) Blend in corn.
6) Mix well coating... - 42.1041
Coconut Flour Cake
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all the dry ingredients, aerating nd breaking any lumps that might be present.
2) Rub fat into the dry ingredients.
3) Add washed currants and coconut flour to the mixture.
4) Stir in cold water and beat... - 41.7089
My friends love this Assorted Pakora Recipe. Assorted Pakora is a delicious Indian snack. It is also a very popular marriage party snack in India. During Ramadan, the month of fasting, Assorted Pakoras are often eaten by Muslims during Iftar. It is a good... - 41.3477
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all the dry ingredients.
2) Rub fat into the dry ingredients and stir in cream of tartar.
3) Take some cold water and dissolve treacle in it. Pour the mixture into the ingredients of the bowl and knead into... - 41.0669
1. Heat oven to 375°F/190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. Grease baking tray.
3. In a bowl sift flour and salt, rub in fat, add sugar.
4. Mix together thoroughly, add milk to make stiff dough.
5. Turn on to floured board and form roll.
6. Cut off... - 40.712
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. To the peanuts, add oil, chili powder and salt.
4. Toss the nuts with your hand to coat well and then spread on the cookie sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 25... - 39.6662
Food Reform Cakelets
1) Combine all the dry ingredients and add the fat.
2) Now, add lemon juice until the mixture is well incorporated.
3) Shape into small balls and coat them in ground nuts. Keep aside to set.
4) Serve food reform cakelets to kids and adults... - 39.1606
Mix all the ingredients together. Keep it aside for 5 minutes. (Add about 2-3 tbsp water if the mix doesn't bind together).
Heat oil in a pan and fry the pakodas. You can add about 10 pakodas in one batch.
Serve hot. - 38.8808
1. Pre-heat the oven at 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2).
2. Sieve wheat and soya flour and mix them.
3. Add margarine and sugar to it.
4. In a shallow ovenproof dish, take stewed apples.
5. Sprinkle the earlier mixture of flour over the... - 38.5609
1) Beat together fat and sugar thoroughly.
2) Mix together all the dry ingredients.
3) And slowly add them to the fat mixture. Add water if needed. Make smooth batter.
4) Pour the batter into 24 portions and bake for 18 minutes at 375 degrees.... - 38.5519
1) In a blender jar, add the soy milk powder and water, blend well until smooth.
2) Gradually, pour in the olive oil and blend at the highest speed.
3) Whip in the dill and mineral salt, mix well.
4) Then continue to whip further and add the lemon... - 38.4323
1. Dissolve stock powder in water
2.Add mince, oats, tomato puree, onions, herbs and seasoning
3. Allow to stand for 5 minutes, then add the flour and vegetable oil
4. Leave it for more 10 minutes and form into slat rissoles
5. Cook in hot oil for 5... - 38.2622
Savory Baked Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise slice zucchini in half.
3. On a baking dish, place sliced zucchini and cover with tomato sauce and seasonings.
4. Place the dish in oven and bake for about 45 minutes until... - 38.1921
Corn Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Spray triangles lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with oregano and cumin.
5.... - 38.1707
Baking For One
1) Start oven and grease bread tin. Put flour in it and warm it a bit.
2) Mix yeast into warm water and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
4) Mix together salt, flour and yeast and knead into dough. The... - 38.076
1) Take a bowl and combine together sugar, soya flour, coriander nuts and syrup.
2) Cream fat and gently stir it into the mixture. Mix all the ingredients nicely to form soft dough.
3) Shape the dough into small balls of 3/4 inch (2 cm) diameter.... - 37.9965
Pan Roasted Herbed Almonds
1. Into a small bowl, mix the seasonings.
2. Into a large skillet, add oil and let it heat over low temperature.
3. Thereafter add almonds and seasonings and let it cook slowly, stirring, until almonds are lightly browned, approximately... - 37.7615
1. Take the lentils, onion and herbs and simmer in the water for 15-20 minutes until the lentils are softened
2. Add yeast extract and breadcrumbs to make a firm mixture
3. Form into small fritters and coat in flour
4. Fry oil until brown on both... - 36.7798
1. Pound all together with a little oil until the mixture can be formed into shapes.
2. These can be served with salad without cooking or, if preferred, dipped in a coating batter and lightly fried.
Nuts can usually be bought ready... - 36.5171
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1604
1) Soak tamarind in 1 1/2 cups of hot water for 10 minutes. Squeeze and strain out juice from the soaked tamarind.
2) Mix all of the seeds, and grind to a fine powder. And grind the jaggery into a fine powder as well.
3) Heat oil in a pan, add the... - 35.8366
1) In a saucepan melt fat, syrup and sugar together and then add flour.
2) Mix bicarbonate of soda in 5 fluid ounce (140 mililiter) warm water and add to flour mixture. Keep stirring. Add water if needed to make a soft mixture.
3) Take two greased and... - 35.7472
1) In a large, dry bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Store in an airtight and covered container.
4) Serve as snacks in between meals. - 35.5944
1) Take a bowl and combine together maize meal and whole meal flour.
2) Rub fat into the flour mixture.
3) Stir in syrup followed by adequate amount of water to form soft dough.
4) Take a baking tin of 1 3/4 inch (2 cm) thickness and grease it.
5)... - 35.3737
Fruitcake With Carob
1) Mix and beat together all the ingredients
2) Pour the batter in a greased cake tin and bake for an hour at 350 degrees.
4) Let the cake cool, slice and serve. - 35.1573
Spinach idli is the modification of idli which is improved in colour as well as nutritive value. - 35.0628
1) Mix together nuts, flour and lemon rind and add almond essence and sufficient lemon juice to bind to a stiff consistency.
2) Now, cover and let it set.
3) When cold decorate as desired.
4) Serve Marzipan sliced. - 35.0249
1. Pound ingredeints well together
2. Add pate to it
3. Form into neat shapes
4. Serve with salad
These savouries are preferred for packed lunches
Also ensure protein in a snack meal - 34.9917
1) Take a bowl and combine together all the dry ingredients.
2) Rub fat into the dry ingredients and bind with water.
3) Roll out the mixture and cut into circles.
4) Bake the biscuits for 12 minutes at 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6).
5) Allow... - 34.8221
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix together coffee and peanuut butter with a fork until the peanut butter is soft
2. Add all the other ingredients and mix well till a sticky and stiff mixture is reached; transfer this mixture into a sheet of wax paper
3.... - 34.7357