- » Everyday Vegan Pie
Everyday Vegan Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday vegan pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday vegan pie recipes.
Vegan Shepherd's Pie With Soy Tempeh
Vegan food can get delicious besides being healthy especially in the form of pies. Watch the video showing how to make a Vegan version of the classic shepherd's pie using healthy meat alternatives including soy tempeh along with common flavorings. Good on any... - 133.185
Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
1. For making pie crust - In food processor, blend dates and coconut.
2. Take this mixture out and spread it on pie crust dish.
3. Put mamey sapote meat in the food processor. Add carob and dates. Blend it well.
4. Scoop out the mamey sapote and date... - 111.31
Crusty Vegan Pot Pie
This Crusty Vegan Pot Pie is a hearty meal suitable for all. A perfect heart warming meal for a cold winter night. It is filled with the goodness of vegetables and gets a nice smokey flavor from the smoked tofu. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 108.953
Organic Raw Appleand Date Pie
A wonderfully light, fresh and healthy pie and the perfect way to use the beautiful sweet and juicy apples harvested during autumn. This is a raw apple and date pie, is just as filling and comforting as any baked version and is suitable for any of the holiday... - 94.928
Carob Tofu Cream Pie
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) In a pre-baked and cooled 9 inch pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Place the pie crust inside the refrigerator to chill down for at least 3 hours.
4) Alternately,... - 44.9497
Chocolate Brownie Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and add chocolate and butter to it and melt the mixture over hot water.
3. In a bowl beat eggsl, sugar, chocolate mixture and corn syrup. And combine it with the chocolate mixture.
4.... - 41.6667
1. Grease the casseroled dish with butter.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Peel, core and slice the apples.
4. Place the apples in a greased casserole dish and sprinkle sugar over it.
5. Mix wholemeal and soya... - 41.2959
1.) Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
2.) Chop the cauliflower
3.) Take a greased dish and put th chopped cauliflower in it
4.) Melt the fat in the pan, then add onions and fry for a few minutes
5.) Add the breadcrumbs, the... - 41.1337
Vegan Mince Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
2. Rub the fats into the flour and add sugar, also mix with just enough cold water to make a soft dough
3. Roll out thinly and line patty tins
4. Add mincemeat, cover with pastry and snip... - 38.6966
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to sift in.
2) In another bowl, add oil and water and whisk thoroughly to form an emulsion.
3) Stir in the liquid into the flour and beat with a fork to combine.
4) Make 2 balls of dough and roll these balls out in... - 38.5559
Potato Pie Shell
1) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
2) Place the potatoes in the pie plate.
3) In a small bowl, combine together the egg substitute, oil and flour.
4) Pour over the potatoes and pat the mixture in the bottom of the pan and up the sides to form a... - 38.1887
Glazed Fresh Fruit For Cheese Pie
1. If strawberries are being used, halve large strawberries lengthwise and arrange atop a cooled cheese pie.
2. If blueberries are being used, spread blueberries atop cheese pie as a single layer.
3. Take a saucepan, add arrowroot and grape juice.
4.... - 35.3714
Everyday Vegan Pie Recipes By Category