- » Everyday Sweet Asian Cake
Everyday Sweet Asian Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday sweet asian cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday sweet asian cake recipes.
Red Bean Cake
Looking for a cake which is uncommon? Try this Red bean cake from Asian cuisine. It is a red bean mixture sandwiched between two mini pancakes. This cake is made with azuki beans in China and Japan. - 111.954
Eggless Coconut Crumb Cake
This coconut crumb cake is the delicious pick to finish off any meal or to serve at a tea-party. The recipe is easy to make. A must try for coconut lovers. - 53.3911
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Sift the fariria, flour, and baking powder together.
Cream the butter; add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in one egg yolk at a time, then add the flour mixture, coconut, and vanilla.
Fold in the egg whites.
Turn into... - 40.3097
Mochi Cakes With Sweet Soy Powder
1) Add salt to the soy powder and mix well.
2) On a wire mesh over the stove or in a toaster, toast the mochi cakes for about 6-7 min or until they are puffed.
3) Submerge the cakes in boiling water for a while to... - 35.2128
Ask a Filipino what are the most popular Pinoy desserts and Kutsinta is going to be somewhere on the top of the list. These steamed sticky brown rice cakes are special to most Filipinos and bring back fond memories. Watch the Aubergine Chef demonstrate how to... - 106.075
Choco Strawberry Baked Alaska
1. Line a chilled 2-quart melon mold with chocolate ice cream. Pack firmly against sides of mold. Fill center of mold with strawberry ice cream, packing firmly. Freeze until firm.
2. Cut a layer of cake about 1/4 inch larger than mold and about 1 1/4 inches... - 27.226
Health food lovers are going to love this! This Tea-time cookies is made from matcha or green tea, which is a Japanese tea used for health benefits. Matcha reduces cholesterol level and boosts metabolism. Now snacking will be much more fun! - 102.68
Korean Mugwort Soup And Mugwort Rice Cake
Maangchi is making two springtime recipes using mugwort. She makes the mugwort soup deliciously with clams, anchovies and many spices. And the mugwort rice cake she makes is super easy to prepare. Mugwort is a herb and its flavor in soup and cake is sure to... - 143.464
Thai Fish Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the chilli, coriander, garlic, spring onions and lemon grass in a food processor and blend together.
2. Pat the prawns and cod dry with kitchen paper.
3. Add to the food processor and blend until the... - 41.0073
Chocolate Baked Alaska
Put the ice cream on a sheet of foil and shape it into a round the same size as the cake.
Wrap the foil around the ice cream and put it in the freezer to harden.
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Put the cake on an ovenproof plate and sprinkle it evenly... - 43.1997
Stir Fry Vegetables With Tofu
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Cut tofu into bite sized cubes.
2. Mix... - 39.2464
Stir-fried Vegetables In Coconut Milk
Are you looking for a simple yet healthy vegetarian dish? Your search ends with Stir-fried vegetables in coconut milk. This dish goes well with plain rice or noodles. You can add color to the dish by decorating it with red chilli cut into the shape of a... - 123.251