- » Everyday Steam Vegetable
Everyday Steam Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday steam vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday steam vegetable recipes.
1.Boil water in a saucepan under a steam basket.
2.Put the vegetables in the basket.
3.Let not the water touch the vegetables.
4.Put the lid on and steam for 10 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
6.Serve warm or refrigerate... - 31.3352
Steamed Vegetable Rice
Thermochef Steamed Dinner, 4 Ingredients Thermo Cooking, Cooking with Kim. This simple and easy to make Thermochef steamed dinner from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and... - 0
Steamed Mixed Vegetables
1. In a metal colander placed over boiling water in a large kettle, keep the vegetable mixture.
2. Cover and steam for about 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender but crisp.
3. Serve immediately. - 34.6712
Steamed Garlic Vegetables
1) Cut the broccoli florests from the stalks.
2) Discard the tough ends.
3) Peel and slice the stalks into 1/4-inch coins.
4) On a rack over boiling water, cook each vegetable separately steaming them until they are crisp-cooked.
5) In a... - 47.2449
Steamed Vegetables With Vermouth
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables.
2) Place a quarter of the vegetables in the center of each of the 4 large squares of baking parchment, make on open parcel by folding the sides upwards.
3) Combine the vermouth, lime juice, lime zest and... - 42.2232
Steamed Vegetable Medley
Put a small amount of water in your steamer pot and bring to a boil.
Put the yams on a steamer tray, sprinkle with a bit of the thyme and pepper, put the tray in the steamer pot, cover, glance at your watch and start steaming.
After 16 minutes, put the... - 35.7379
Steamed Chinese Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, blend soy sauce, sugar, sesame and garlic.
Stir in Chinese cabbage and bok choy.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in bean sprouts and tomatoes.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2... - 41.8802
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Rice With Vegetable
Here's a simple and easy recipe of Rice with Vegetable that can be conveniently prepared in a rice cooker. Watch this video to learn how. - 53.6376
Steamed Yellow Squash
This Steamed Yellow Squash tastes too good ! Try this mixed vegetable with delicious herb seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this steamed yellow squash are welcome ! - 33.6031
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 mL) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 36.2085
Steamed Penny Carrots
In a small, heavy saucepan, bring one third cup water to boil over medium heat.
Add sliced carrots and lemon juice.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes or just until carrots are barely tender.
Remove from heat and stir in salt and... - 30.2831
Steamed Carrot Pudding
Grease a 2-quart mold (not ring mold).
Grind together carrots, apples, potato, and suet, using coarse blade of food grinder.
Combine sugar, orange juice, egg, and vanilla.
Stir into carrot mixture.
Stir together flour, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and... - 46.6313
Mixed Vegetable Bhujia
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Heat fat.Fry spices. Add vegetables and salt. Saute and mix well.
3. Cover the pan with a well-fitting lid.
4. Cook gently, shaking the pan frequently to prevent burning. Add water if necessary. Cook till all vegetables are... - 37.6622
1. Chop vegetables into bite size pieces. Place broccoli into steamer for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired tenderness.
2. Saute garlic and mushrooms in olive oil for 2 minutes. Drain.
3. Add sauce and steamed vegetables to mushrooms. Stir. Sprinkle on top the... - 33.4977
Sicilian Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In an inch of boiling water, stram the beans for 3 minutes.
2) Drain the beans and cut them into thirds.
3) In a bowl, combine first 9 ingredeints and toss them well.
4) Dress the salad with vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
5)... - 42.5676
1. Discard the leaf stems of kohlrabi bulbs by breaking them. Try piercing the skin with finger nails. If not possible, peel off the skins. Make into evenly shaped small pieces.
2. Take a heavy bottom saucepan, add the kohlrabi pieces and loosen the... - 36.0306
Groundnut Vegetable Stew From Ghana
1) In a skillet, saute the onions and pepper in oil for about 5 minutes over a low heat..
2) Stir in the aubergines, carrots, tomatoes, liquid and peanut butter, allow to simmer until softened.
3) Stir in the peas or beans and cook for further 10... - 43.6835
Bow Tie Pasta With Vegetables
1) In a colander, add in the feta cheese. Hold under cold running water. Rinse well for about a minute.
2) Let the cheese drain for about 1 minute.
3) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the bow tie pasta as per its packet instructions. Do not add... - 47.1543
Dill Cabbage And Vegetable Medley
1. In a large pot, boil water and blanch the cabbage for a minute; remove from the water, allow to cool, remove four leaves and set aside
2. Cut the rest of the cabbage into shreds 1/8" in dimensions and enough to fill two cups
3. In a steamer set over... - 42.0169
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place apple, cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli in a steamer basket or colander and cover steamer.
Steam about 5 minutes.
Add red pepper, onion, peas, and tomatoes.
Steam for 3 more minutes.
Place curry powder,... - 49.402
Simple Side Dish: Broccolini
Side dishes do not get any simpler than this Steamed Broccolini. Have a look at this quick and easy side dish that is flavored with garlic and lemon juice. This juicy side dish will elevate the over all flavors of any main dish. - 119.164
Steamed Sugar Snap Peas
Are you in search of a great side dish? Watch Chef Tracy Porter churn out this simple yet delicious Steamed Sugar Snap Peas recipe. We bet your family will love it. Watch the video now. - 112.726
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Nothing can beat simple side dishes like this Cauliflower and Broccoli with Cheese Sauce. Watch the video for the details of this easy dish. The cheese sauce lifts up the flavor of the vegetables. Try it out! - 80.9283
Simple Steamed Spinach
There's no quicker food to prepare than steamed spinach. Once you have purchased the fresh leaves it is a simple matter to steam them- it barely takes minutes. The nutrient-rich greens pair well with just about any food, from eggs to soup.
For more such... - 27.8175
Caraway Brussels Sprouts
1. Remove any discolored outer leaves from brussels sprouts and cut off stem ends. Slash bottom of each sprout with a shallow X.
2. Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer and bring to a boil. Place brussels sprouts in a colander or steamer basket, cover, and steam... - 31.8966
Asparagus With Orange Sauce
1. Combine orange juice, lime juice, scallions, garlic, and orange peel. Let stand while you cook the asparagus.
2. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer. Place the asparagus in a steamer basket or colander and cover. Steam for 4 to 8 minutes until... - 34.9886
Broccoli In Ginger-mustard Sauce
1. Place 1 inch of water in a steamer. Place broccoli in a colander or steamer basket, cover, and steam for 7 to 8 minutes or until tender.
2. Place orange juice, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, ground ginger, and brown sugar in a skillet and heat over medium heat.... - 29.6246
Mushroom Stuffed Artichoke Shells
In a large frying pan, melt butter and add wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper.
Add mushroom caps and simmer just until tender, stirring constantly.
In an electric frying pan (or serving casserole), steam artichoke shells in the water.
Stir sour... - 35.4818
Mix ingredients in order given.
Turn into well greased molds; cover and steam 3 to 5 hours. - 33.9878
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Steam cabbage in saucepan for 5 minutes.
Stir cabbage into mashed potatoes in bowl.
Add green onions and parsley; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon into baking dish; dot with margarine.
Cut into serving pieces; sprinkle... - 40.1253
Beets In Orange Flavor
1. Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer basket and bring to a boil. Place beets in a colander or steamer basket, cover, and steam for 20 minutes or until tender. Cool. Peel and slice.
2. Combine the brown sugar, orange peel, and orange juice in a medium saucepan... - 29.1393
Hot Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly and drain.
Place in a large saucepan without adding any water; cover.
Steam 2 or 3 minutes, or just till leaves wilt; drain any liquid from pan.
In a cup, combine bouillon, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt... - 31.9848
Here is a very simple and healthy way to cook Beets. The recipe uses minum number of ingredients, yet is worth to be served for the small get-togethers at home. - 28.1933
1. Peel and dice potatoes.
2. Peel and chop fine, ginger and onion.
3. Chop green chillies.
4. Grate coconut.
5. Heat fat. Add crushed cinnamon, red onion and black gram.
6. When gram browns add potatoes, ginger, onion, green chillies, salt and just enough... - 43.7745
Broccoli With Pine Nuts
1. Slice broccoli into spears and scrape of the spear ends.
2. Steam spears for about 8 to 12 minutes or till it turns crispy tender.
3. Take a 12-inch skillet, add butter and melt on medium heat.
4. Stir in pine nuts, cook, stirring continuously, for... - 39.357
Fry bacon until brown.
Remove bacon and add washed and drained uncooked rice and cook until brown.
Add bacon and other ingredients.
Steam mixture in double boiler for 1 hour.
Stir frequently, adding water or tomatoes if dry. - 35.4626
Glazed Brussels Sprouts
1)Use a steamer to boil water.
2Wash and trim sprouts and slice off bottom of stem ends.
3)Steam 7 to 10 minutes, depending on size of sprouts.
4)Drain and saute cooked sprouts in melted butter and sugar for 1 or 2 minutes.
5)Season with salt and... - 35.7647
Lemon-mint Green Beans
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place beans in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until tender.
Combine green beans, lemon juice, dry mustard, dried mint leaves, garlic, black pepper, and yogurt.
Toss beans with... - 36.0735
Palak Methi Na Muthia
This Palak Methi Na Muthia tastes simply fabulous ! These irresistibly seasoned gram flour and vegetable steamed dumplings are a snacktime craze of many ! Try this Palak Methi Na Muthia with a savory tomato or coriander dip and let me know if you've liked... - 46.5879
Stuffed Corn Husks
1. Remove the husks from the corn and set aside. Scrape the kernels from the cobs and reserve the cobs.
2. Put the kernels in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process very briefly at low speed. Do not liquefy. Scrape from... - 33.5826
GETTING READY 1) If using fresh vegetables, then cut them after steaming. 2) Dice the carrots, if frozen variety is being used. 3) Cut frozen string beans into 1/2 inch pieces. ... - 35.5584
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place eggplant chunks in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 8 minutes or until eggplant is tender.
Heat the water, broth, or wine in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, onion, ginger, cumin, coriander,... - 48.1971
New Potatoes With Sour Cream
Want a yummy side dish for your weekend party? Watch chef Tracy Porter prepare these delicious New Potatoes with Sour Cream, that makes for a brilliant side dish. You will love the blend of flavors for sure. Watch the video now. - 113.359
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.6786
Lee's Incredible Momos
Momos are traditional Tibetan steamed dumplings. Very easy to make and disappear quickly! - 39.5065
Creamed Onion And Spinach Casserole
Combine all ingredients except spinach in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add spinach to onion mixture.
Turn into 1 quart casserole and bake at 350Â° F. for 20 minutes or until bubbly. - 27.8953
Orzo With Red Peppers Cauliflower And Broccoli
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Stir in orzo and return to boiling.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the orzo is tender.
Toss orzo with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, red pepper, dill, lemon juice, and black... - 37.5058
1. In a pan add vegetable stock and boil it.
2. Mince or chop vegetables and add it to the boiling stock and cook over low flame for about half an hour.
3. Stir in yeast extract at least 10 minutes before serving.
4. Serve the steaming... - 33.8166
Vegetable Turkey Skillet
1. Cut each turkey wing into 2 at joint using a sharp cleaver or pair of kitchen scissors.
2. Wash thoroughly and dry on paper toweling.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter and heat with oil.
4. Add the turkey wings and brown evenly... - 46.2102
Shrimp Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Chop the shrimps (reserving 6).
2) Cut the 6 shrimps into half.
3) Soak the bread and mash.
4) In a bowl, mix together the potatoes, beef, chopped shrimp, salt, pepper and egg.
5) Shape 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut sized... - 45.9774
Curried Beef And Vegetable Stew
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat the oil to sizzling.
3) To the oil, add the beef and brown on one side without crowding the pan, then turn to brown the next side, continuing until all brown.
4) Do in batches if... - 44.5666
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a bowl, combine all sauce ingredients and mix them thoroughly.
2. Ready the stir-frying ingredients - Chop the tofu into manageable pieces and prepare other vegetables.
3. Take a large frying pan, or wok and fry the garlic briskly for few... - 49.7576
Vegetable Rings On Broccoli Spears
Trim leaves and tough ends from broccoli stalks.
Cut broccoli into spears.
Peel stems with vegetable peeler; set aside.
Rinse red pepper under cold running water.
Make circular cut around top of pepper with paring knife.
Pull stem from pepper and remove stem... - 38.5342
Creamy Almond Vegetables
1. Clean and prepare the vegetables and microwave or steam them for about 10 minutes until they become just soft.
2. Prepare sauce - Combine the ground almonds with parsley, stock and horseradish.
3. Take a small pan, add the sauce into it with bay... - 48.4101
Garden-fresh Vegetable Platter With Caesar Vinaigrette
To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced and anchovies, if using.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parmesan, oil, and orange juice.
Pulse to combine.
Transfer to a bowl and whisk in yogurt. (Do... - 43.9827
GETTING READY 1) Steam the veggies. 2) Spread the butter on one side of each slice. MAKING ... - 28.173
Spicy Vegetable Pies
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/2 in thick and use to line six 1 cup/250 ml/8 fl oz capacity pie dishes. Chill.
2. Boil, steam or microwave sweet potatoes until soft. Drain and place in a bowl. Add milk and mash, then stir in ricotta cheese.
3. Boil, steam or... - 38.9101
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease casserole dish.
Steam the vegetables.
While vegetables are cooking, mix the cans of soup, milk, butter or margarine, and mushrooms.
Place cooked vegetables in casserole and top with soup mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese or onion... - 38.9006
Vegetables With Creamy Garlic Sauce
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix in the yogurt, garlic, and olive oil.
2) To a small serving bowl, transfer this sauce.
3) On a large platter, arrange the artichoke, potatoes, carrots, beets, and chickpeas.
4) Serve the vegetables immediately... - 37.7002
Mexican Vegetable Casserole
1. Wash spinach thoroughly with water.
2. Grease a medium size casserole lightly with oil.
3. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
4. In a steamer, steam spinach for 5 minutes just until limp and keep aside for cooling.
5. In a heavy skillet, mix... - 47.5451
Cheddar Sesame Garden Vegetables
These Cheddar Sesame Garden Vegetables taste truly marvelous ! I tried this delicious cheese and vegetable medley with my pasta and meat dishes and it tasted truly incredible ! Just try these Cheddar Sesame Garden Vegetables yourself and let me know if you... - 34.9383
Buckwheat Groats Vegetable Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine the groats, rice, vegetables, and 1 cup of the cheese in a bowl. Add salt to taste and mix well.
3. Turn into an oiled 3-quart casserole or ovenproof bowl. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and bake for... - 24.0085
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Heat water, broth, or wine in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, parsley, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato puree, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 47.9635
Chinese Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables ! Oh Wow! This irresistibly tasty stir fry of mixed vegetables makes a mind-blowing combination with pasta dishes ! Never miss out on these Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables. Let me know if you like them the way I do ! - 47.2261
Mixed Pickled Vegetables
1)In a steamer, cook cut vegetables with 1 tsp salt.
2)In a mixer, grind to a paste the onion, garlic and galangal.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the paste till it turns golden brown.
4)Pour in Maggi Hot & Sweet Sauce and add salt to taste.
5)Put... - 43.3954
Vegetables In Pita Baskets
1. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Cook pitta breads one at a time, pressing with the head of a metal soup ladle to form a basket. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Set aside and keep warm.
2. To... - 37.5575
Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place green beans in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice the tops off the peppers and scoop out their insides.
Heat water, broth, sherry, or wine in... - 48.3877
Rosie's Vegetable Stock
1. In a large water-filled pot, add all the ingredients and bring to boil.
2. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to be simmered for about 3 hours.
3. Using a colander or a fine sieve, strain the stock into an airtight container.
4. Cover and... - 37.9936
Fish And Vegetable Salad
1) Drain beets and beans and keep each in separate bowls.
2) To each bowl add 1-1/2 tablespoon French dressing and let it chill.
3) Chill the fish.
4) In a separate bowl, combone horseradish, catsup, French dressing, mayonnaise, and... - 43.2796
Mixed Vegetables With Piquant Sauce
1) In a vegetable steamer, arrange the carrots and cauliflower.
2) Place the steamer over boiling water, cover and steam for about 8 minutes, till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3) Drain the vegetables, set aside and keep them warm.
4) Follow the... - 46.8288
Vegetable Spaghetti With Lemon Dressing
1. Peel the celeriac and carrots, cut into thin matchsticks and place in a bowl. Slice the leeks, rinse to flush out any trapped dirt, then shred finely. Halve, deseed and slice the (bell) peppers. Peel and thinly slice the garlic. Add these vegetables to the... - 39.9579
Vegetable Noodle Casserole
1) Prepare tomato sauce by combining sauce ingredients, blend them and keep it aside.
2) Wash all the vegetables and finely chop them.
3) Saute or steam the vegetables... - 47.6515
Easy Vegetable Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan, melt the margarine or butter over a medium flame.
2. When melted, blend in the flour and saute until it forms a sandy paste.
3. Combine the milk and broth and gradually add to the flour paste in the pan, stirring... - 36.9377
1)Wash and finely chop the vegetables.
2) Steam all the vegetables lightly excluding the peas and set them aside.
3) In a vessel, measure out the cold water and... - 48.7067
Tomato Dumpling For Any Vegetable Stew
Are you looking for an irresistible Tomato Dumplings For Any Vegetable Stew recipe? A delicious Main Dish, the Tomato Dumplings For Any Vegetable Stew completes your meal. If you don't want to be a big sinner, don't simply read this Tomato Dumplings For Any... - 44.4526
Beef And Vegetable Pie
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 425° F. Have a 1 1/2 quart baking dish ready.
2. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut into 1/2-inch dice, brown on all sides in shortening in a 2-quart kettle. Add enough boiling water just to cover the meat. Add the salt... - 37.9827
Mussels With Vegetable Julienne
Combine carrots, celery, parsley, garlic, wine and water in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cook for 3 minutes.
Add mussels, increase heat to high.
Cover, steam mussels, shaking the pan from side to side over the heat, until... - 44.7204
Quick Vegetable Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add imitation sour cream.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify... - 36.0327
1. Place all the vegetables in a steamer or to boiling water and cook them for about 3 minutes until tender yet crunchy
2. Refresh them under running water to prevent further cooking. Drain and keep warm
3. In a small saucepan, add broth... - 47.6638
Root Vegetable Pie With Lemon And Ginger Sauce
Healthy food is in fashion now and what is more interesting is that dishes like this root vegetable pie with lemon and ginger sauce are so delicious that even normal people will love to trying it. After all everybody is eligible for eating healthy food. Take... - 125.595
Vegetable Melange In Peanut Butter Sauce
1) In heavy skillet,saute the carrots, onion, celery, snap peas and bell pepper in oil for about 5 min; remove from the heat, cover the skillet and allow to stand.
2) In another pan, add the dried milk and peanut butter to the vegetable stock or... - 41.9961
Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1. In a medium size saucepan, melt and heat margarine or butter over medium high heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add rice and basil.
3. SautÃ© until rice is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Tip in the broth and stir.
5. Bring to a boil,... - 41.4163
Rigatoni-vegetable Salad With Pinto Beans
1. Combine cooked rigatoni, pinto beans, scallions, peas, corn, tomatoes, and cucumber.
2. Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon, and black pepper.
3. Toss dressing with rigatoni and vegetables. - 33.4538
1. To make patties, boil, steam or microwave broccoli, zucchini (courgettes) and carrots until tender. Drain, rinse under cold running water and pat dry.
2. Place broccoli, zucchini (courgettes), carrots, onions, garlic and parsley in a food processor and... - 38.6268
1.In a bowl, put spinach and add hot boiling water to it.
2.Drain the water sfter a minute.
3.Preheat the oven to gas mark 3 (170 degrees)
4.In a saucepan, put milk along with onion, bay leaf, peppercorns and blade of mace.
5.Heat until... - 48.9382
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.6544
Quick And Easy Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Pat the chicken breasts dry using paper towels.
2. Use a pair of kitchen scissors or a meat knife, trim off excess fat.
3. Holding a sharp knife at an angle, slice each chicken breast half into thin strips.
4. In a bowl or cup, blend the... - 45.6818
Madras Vegetable Stew
1) Peel onions and cut in 2 halves. Slice the halves into 1/4 inch thick slices and put aside.
2) Thoroughly wash broccoli and pat dry. Trim the stalk and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
3) If using summer squash, wash and chop into 1/2... - 49.8181
Vegetable Pot Pies With Curry Crust
In medium bowl, with fork, stir curry powder, salt, and 1 1/4 cups flour.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in shortening and 4 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/2 stick) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle about 3... - 47.5515
Beef And Vegetable Pot Pie
1) Follow the directions on the label to make the piecrust or make one with a personal recipe.
2) Take the bones and fat from the reserved cooked ribs. Slice the meat into 1-inch pieces and in a deep 6-cup freezer-to-oven baking dish, combine the meat... - 47.7013
First Time Carrots
Steam the carrots for 30 to 40 minutes, or until very tender.
Cool slightly and rub off the skins.
Puree the carrots in the container of a food processor or blender, or push through a food mill with some of the steaming water or fruit juice until smooth. - 20.6255
Foil Baked Potatoes With Dill
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Cut potatoes into 2.5mm slices, but do not cut right through to the bottom.
Combine melted butter in a small bowl with dill, season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Cut 4 pieces of foil, large enough to enfold potatoes... - 36.0735
Cauliflower With Creamy Chive Sauce
Steam cauliflower, covered, over boiling water 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
In a small bowl combine yogurt, chives and mustard.
Blend well with wire whisk or fork.
Spoon over cooked cauliflower, allowing steam to heat sauce. - 26.6177
1. Heat the oil in a skillet or casserole. Add the mustard seeds and when they pop add the garlic and onions and cook until wilted.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the cauliflower, and heat to just below the boiling point. Add the... - 31.0251