South American Cheese
- » Everyday South American Cheese Snack
Everyday South American Cheese Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday south american cheese snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday south american cheese snack recipes.
Cheese And Green Chile Dip
1) The oven is pre-heated.
2) Tortilla chips are placed on cookie sheets.
3) They are then placed in the hot oven, to warm.
4) Chopped onions, tomato and green chilies are simmered in a frying pan for about 5 minutes. Ensure the flame... - 38.8907
Cheese Turnovers With Green Salsa
1. Prepare Green Salsa.
2. Cut cheese into 1x1/4 x1/4 inch (2.5x0.6x0.6-cm) pieces.
3. Mix masa harina, flour and baking powder in medium bowl. Add 3/4 cup (180 mL) warm water; stir until thoroughly blended. Stir in as much of the remaining water as needed, 1... - 38.1626
1. Saute onions in olive oil until tender. Add potatoes, salami and pepper, cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool slightly and mix in combined eggs and milk, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
2. Pour mixture into a greased ovenproof dish and bake in... - 30.9049
Mound about 1 teaspoon bean dip or retried bean mixture on each tortilla corn chip.
Top with 1/8-in thick slice of cheese, to cover bean dip.
Place 8 to 12 pieces in circle on paper plate or small pottery plate, leaving center space open.
Microwave at High... - 22.8378
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet; add one tortilla.
Layer with half the cheddar cheese, all of the chicken and mushrooms and half the Monterey Jack cheese.
Top with the second tortilla.
Cover and heat until cheese melts and bottom tortilla is crisp and golden... - 31.877
1. On a microwave-oven-safe platter arrange about one-third of tortilla chips and spray one-third of chopped green chilies, chopped onions, ripe and green olives and cheese over it.
2. Cook the dish for about 1 ½ minutes at high until the cheese is... - 31.0995
Quick Taco Platter
In a skillet, cook the beef until browned; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning; simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cover a serving platter with chips; top with lettuce.
Layer with beef mixture, tomato, onion and cheese. - 23.2661
Nachos With Cheddar Topping
These Nachos are simply irresistible ! Try these tortilla chips garnished with olives, chilies and cheese for your next snack. Your suggestions for these Nachos are welcome. - 24.9734
Grilled Turkey Ham Quesadillas
To prevent sticking, spray grid with cooking spray.
Prepare coals for grilling.
Spread 1 tablespoon salsa onto each tortilla.
Sprinkle cheese, turkey ham and chilies equally over half of each tortilla; fold over uncovered half to make "sandwich"; spray tops... - 35.6809
Easy Brunch Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat medium nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Beat together egg substitute, milk, salt and... - 40.1076
Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Mash pinto beans.
2. Combine with scallions, oregano, cumin, red pepper, and garlic.
3. Divide bean mixture among the tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in a 9-inch glass pie plate. Top with chopped tomatoes.
4. Cover pie plate with... - 33.7654
Microwave Directions Spread tortilla chips on flat microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle chicken, onions and cheese over chips.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until cheese starts to bubble.
Garnish with chilies, if desired.
Conventional Directions Preheat... - 35.9354
Microwave Our Very Own Quesadillas
1. Onto each tortilla place an even amount of cheese, onion, chili and tomato and fold over once.
2. Place in baking dish and cook on BAKE (6) for 4 minutes until cheese is melted.
3. Serve the tortilla hot along with spicy and tangy sauces or... - 31.8662
Lower Fat Chicken Spinach Quesadilla
Looking for a quick, easy, delicious, low calorie party appetizer or snack? Watch Rocky Barragan teach you how to make simple and delicious Chicken & Spinach Quesadillas. These are great as a party finger food or can even serve as a meal! These are healthy as... - 133.483
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper until beef is browned, stirring to crumble and drain.
3. Stir in 1 cup shredded cheese and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
4. Wrap tortillas tightly... - 44.5723
Fry frozen tacos in salad oil until brown and filling is hot.
Now - move quickly! Spread tacos open and fill in this order: Cheese, onion, tomato and lettuce.
Serve immediately. - 27.5976
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the tortillas into quarters.
3) Coarsely mash the beans.
4) Place the tortilla pieces on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes or until crisp but not brown.
5) Let it cool for few minutes.
6)... - 41.0908
Mexican Pizza Pitas
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© ground beef and onion until meat is brown.
3) Remove form the heat and pour of liquid if any.
4) Add in sugar, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5) Smear the salsa on each... - 45.4195
1) Heat the toaster or oven to 500 degrees.
2) In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas.
3) Place the wrapped tortillas in the preheated oven or toaster.
4) Heat them for 10 minutes.
5) Remove tortillas from the foil and top with... - 26.8866
Tri Pepper Nachos
1. To make chips, stack tortillas and cut into wedges using scissors or a sharp knife. Place wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till light golden brown. Remove the chips from oven. Arrange the... - 30.7292
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, combine beef and taco seasoning and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add beans,... - 32.3325
1. Place broccoli in a small bowl and microwave until thawed, about 3 minutes. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In an ovenproof medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add broccoli and cook, stirring until heated through, about 2 minutes.
3. In a medium... - 24.6966
Light N' Lean Nachos
In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, combine half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup stock.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the potatoes are just tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Drain the... - 40.7227
Tempting Taco Burgers
1. In a large pan, combine all the ingredients and shape the mix into four patties. Grill or broil these till done
2. Serve hot on hamburger rolls with shredded lettuce, tomato sauce, and Cheddar cheese. - 29.7072
1) In skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 4 minutes until soften.
2) Add the garlic, cumin, chilli powder and cinnamon, cook for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the broccoli, peppers, tomatoes and coriander, sautÃ© another 3 to 4... - 45.1801
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and oil until butter is melted.
2) Remove the oil mixture in a small cup leaving 2 tablespoons in pan and set aside.
3) Heat the same saucepan with remaining oil mixture, sauté garlic and onion over medium heat 2 minutes... - 45.3218
Spicy Mexican Tacos
In 2-qt casserole break up ground beef in very small chunks.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 7 Minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, chili powder and... - 41.4192
First of all let me thank my neighbor for sharing this excellent Spinach Frittata recipe. I tried this recipe for Spinach Frittata the other day and was totally bowled over. A lip-smacking snack, this Spinach Frittata completes your spread. This European... - 48.0417
Mexican Jalapeno Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease two 8-inch round pans with cooking spray.
2) Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in 1/4 cup warm water. Keep aside for 5 minutes till the mixture becomes foamy.
3) In a large bowl, add in flour, masa... - 45.589
Chicken Fajitas With Guacamole And Red Pepper
1. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl keep the chicken breasts and sprinkle with 1/2 lime juice, garlic and black pepper on both sides.
3. Take out the stone, peel and mash the avocado in a serving bowl.
4.... - 45.4108
1. Set an oven rack 6 inches from the broiler element. Heat broiler. Line 2 baking sheets or jelly-roll pans with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray
2. Arrange snack chips on baking sheets in a single layer. Top with olives and chilies; sprinkle with... - 28.9283
Mexican Chef Salad
Combine chuck, lettuce, onion, beans, tomatoes, avocado, Dorito chips and cheese.
Add Thousand Island dressing and toss again.
This is good for a late snack with French bread. - 39.7079