Fruit Main Dish
- » Everyday Sour Fruit Main Dish
Everyday Sour Fruit Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday sour fruit main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday sour fruit main dish recipes.
Tkemali sauce is slightly sour & is used on a wide variety of meat, poultry, seafood & even vegetable dishes. The Republic of Georgia has as many recipes for this sauce as they do women in the country! - 44.3058
Fruited Sweet Sour Pork
1) Take a pan and heat it to 350 degrees F.
2) Melt the margarine or butter in it.
3) Add the pork to sauté it for 2-3 minutes or until it is brown in color.
4) Drain the pineapple and retain ¾ of the syrup.
5) Take a bowl and mix the Russian... - 48.3329
Sour Cream And Skillet Dinner
Cook sausage in skillet, remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
Remove all but one tablespoon of grease from pan.
Add apple and sauerkraut which has been rinsed and drained.
Fry on low until mixture is lightly browned and apple is cooked.
Lightly combine... - 25.8293
South Indian Curd Rice
Yummy, creamy curd rice - hasn't your mouth already started watering? This exotic rice preparation is a traditional dish from Southern part of India. It is very easy as well as very tasty. The most interesting thing about this recipe is that it takes only 5... - 127.95
The right accompaniment can make all the difference to your main dish. Try this Beet relish that is both tasty and healthy. It truly enhances the flavor of your main dish. Try it!! - 47.0036
Peel and core apples and cut into 1/4, 1/3 or 1/6 according to size.
Mix flour and sugar and sprinkle a little of this mixture over unbaked pie shell.
Arrange apples and then sprinkle remainder of flour and sugar mixture on top.
Dot with butter and a dusting... - 33.7516
Wild Rice Sausage And Cherry Stuffing
1. Combine wild rice, 1 1/2 cups of the water, and a generous pinch of salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until tender, 40 to 45 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Set bread cubes... - 41.034
Graham Brown Bread
In large bowl thoroughly stir together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, soda, salt, ground cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Cut in the shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine buttermilk, molasses, and eggs; add to flour mixture,... - 44.2819
1) Take a glass or ceramic casserole of size just enough to hold the chicken.
2) Now add the chicken broth to the chicken in the casserole.
3) Cover the casserole with lid and cook on "Roast Mode"in the microwave for 25 minutes,until soft enough.
4)... - 48.48
1) In a large 2-3 pint sized saucepan, over low heat, heat oil and butter or margarine and sauté onions in it until golden.
2) Stir in potatoes and paprika and then pour in water.
3) Season with salt and cook, covered for 20 minutes slowly until... - 49.5502
Hang the curds in a muslin cloth in a cool place for approximately
3 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off.Rub the saffron
into the warm milk until it dissolves.Mix together the hung curds,
sugar, saffron mixture and cardamom in a bowl and... - 45.9645