- » Everyday Seafood
Everyday Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday seafood recipes.
Hearty Beef And Mushroom Stew
Stew lovers, here is a great Hearty Beef and Mushroom Stew recipe for you. This easy and comforting dish is sure to warm the soul on cold winter nights. This rustic stew will be loved by your family if they like mushrooms. Have a look at this video to learn... - 134.954
Pan Seared Tilapia With Tropical Salsa
Fish like tilapia turn out great when cooked with interesting flavors and techniques. Watch the video by Chef Hari showing in simple and easy steps to cook tilapia as well as a tropical style salsa to serve over. Good to pair with wine. - 132.798
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 126.85
Indian Style Shrimp Curry
This recipe is inspired from a wonderful person that's my mother in law. She makes the best Non-veg dishes reveling her own cooking style. Shrimps cooked in spicy coconut based sauce gives it an amazing depth of flavors! This curry gets smooth, thick texture... - 117.842
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 115.655
Roasted Cauliflower And Crab
Want to make a gourmet meal with crab? The excite the guests coming over! This dish will win you some kudos! Watch Chef Brian make this delicious dish! - 110.193
Grilled Salmon And Dill
Get creative when you are out on the grill next time. Try out this Grilled Salmon and Dill recipe. This fresh fish with fresh herbs is definitely going to bowl over all the fish lovers. Watch this video to learn this dish. - 109.404
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 104.6
Top Chef Tester
All those who enjoy eating fish will relish this dish. As lobster is very expensive the chef has used monkfish which has a similar taste like lobster. It's delicious and affordable to make. Watch the recipe before trying it at home. - 103.278
Tempura Batter For Crispy Seafood Fries
The secret to the ultimate crispy seafood fries is now revealed! Watch this video to discover the real secret behind the crispy seafood fries made using the Japanese tempura batter, which requires only a few simple ingredients and some whisking and mixing.... - 101.756
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 100.227
Seafood Tacos With Chipotle Vinaigrette
You must have tried different types of fish tacos, but this Seafood Tacos with Chipotle Vinaigrette is mind blowing. The main kick of this dish comes from the special sauce going in there. Watch this video for the details of the recipe. - 96.5591
Spicy Fried Rice With Pork Shoulder
Wondering what to do with the leftover fried rice or even plain rice? Try this recipe and you will enjoy your meal. The chef makes quite good attempt to utilize his leftover rice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 95.571
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 93.4392
Grilled Seafood On Cedar Planks
Have you tried using cedar planks for your grill yet? Well you have to start now. This Grilled Seafood on Cedar Planks is one of the best recipes to start with. You'll love these Prosciutto wrapped scallops, shrimps and salmon, from the grill. Awesome stuff! - 87.226
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 2: Curry With Shrimp
In this part of the video, the chef is showing us how to cook homemade Thai green curry with shrimps. They are using shrimp in the curry but anything can go in, its up to you. Carry it for your next potluck party or pack it in your lunch box with some rice or... - 79.8108
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 79.1976
Pasta With Scallops And Pine Nuts
Scallops are tasty addition to any dish, so the chef has Pasta with Scallops and Pine Nuts. A dish that everyone must try after a long day at work. It’s easy to prepare, tastes delicious and a meal that can be prepared in a jiffy. Crunchy toasted pine nuts... - 67.9401
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Seafood Newburg Au Gourmet
Seafood Newburg au gourmet is a dish very different other seafood dishes. It is made in light cream and is extremely delicious. Make this dish on any occasions and serve it on patty shells, rice and toasts. You can adjust the thickness of seafood Newburg au... - 49.6507
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 48.8449
Famous Seafood Stew
1. Cut the lobster meat from its shell.
2. In a pan add butter and cook garlic and onion till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the fish.
4. Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes more.
5. Add fish and cook for 5... - 48.8226
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Cioppino is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. I just love Main Dish recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. This European recipe of Cioppino is enjoyed the... - 48.3056
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.0539
Hot Seafood Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make a mixture of 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips and margarine.
3) Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and cool.
5) Take a large bowl and combine... - 48.0097
1) In a pan, heat oil.
2) In hot oil, saute celery, bell pepper and green onions, until wilted.
3) Gradually add crawfish tails.
4) Saute for 5 more minutes.
5) With cooked rice, mix this along with water and soup.
6) Adjust seasonings to... - 47.8256
Cracked Pepper Toast Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until softened, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), bay leaves, fennel seeds, cayenne,... - 47.779
Cantonese Lobster And Pork
This Lobster Cantonese makes a sumptuous meal ! Eat this lobster, pork, scallion and vegetables gravy dish as it is or with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this popular Chinese lobster dish are welcome ! - 47.2884
Sweet Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, and celery to the oil
3. Saute the vegetables, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the potatoes with the fish stock, stir it in the mixture and bring the mixture to a... - 47.2643
Velvety Seafood Sauce
Melt the butter, add the onion if used, and cook gently for a few minutes to soften.
Stir in the flour and cook gently for a couple of minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, bay leaf and chopped garlic, and leave over a very low heat while you prepare the next... - 47.0687
Seafood Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the celery and onion in butter until tender.
3) Stir in the shrimp soup, milk, shrimp, lobster, peas, bitters, and thyme.
4) Stir frequently and cook over a low heat, until the soup... - 46.9548
1) Clean the lobster and remove the shell.
2) Shell, wash and devein the prawns.
3) Scratch the mussels with knife to clean.
4) In a mortar place together, pepper and garlic and crush until coarse.
5) Add oregano, salt and vinegar to the garlic... - 46.8689
Garlic Cod has a mind blowing taste. The lemon juice gives the Garlic Cod a tangy and bracing taste. - 46.7432
Everyday Cioppino Fish Stew
1) Chop celery and onion (can be chopped while cooking anchovies).
2) In a large pot, combine anchovies, may leaf, garlic, pepper and oil.
3) Let the anchovies melt in the oil and it will act as natural salt.
4) Let it break up into... - 46.7405
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease the romertorpf with butter.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the chopped onions and crushed garlic.
3) Tear the fish into uneven pieces and drop into the skillet. Saute for a few minutes till the fish... - 46.7229
Fanfare Seafood Stew
1. Cut the fillets into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, add cream sherry, gingerroot, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
3. Add fish and shrimp and toss or shake to coat.
4. Let it stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Drain out and reserve... - 46.7095
Salmon With Artichokes
Salmon With Artichokes has a very beautiful taste. The blend of pimiento and lemon juice gives the Salmon With Artichokes a two Dimensional taste. - 46.6881
Potato And Celery Seafood Chowder
1. In a soup pot or saucepan, heat the oil.
2. When hot, add onion, dill and garlic powder.
3. SautÃ© until onion is limp.
4. Empty in the soup cans and stir in the milk.
5. Heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
6. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes... - 46.643
Lef the piecrust stand at room temperature for 20 minutes according to package directions.
Meanwhile, drain clams, reserving the liquid.
In a medium saucepan stir together the frozen vegetables, mushrooms, dried minced onion, bouillon granules, thyme, and... - 46.5976
Stir Fried Seafood And Vegetables
1. Make an incision on squid’s body sac on one side and open flat. Score small crisscross patterns on the inner portion of squid and then cut squid into 1 inch squares in terms with score lines.
2. Add scored squid to ginger juice, 1 tbsp... - 46.5663
1. In a heavy big pot with clarified butter, sautÃ© garlic and onions for 2 minutes. Stir in thyme and celery, and sautÃ© for 3 more minutes.
2. Sprinkle a little flour and then, slowly add water to the vegetables. Using a whisk, break flour... - 46.5634
Seafood Okra Gumbo
Thaw frozen seafood.
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, onions, celery, garlic, okra and seasonings.
MICROWAVE 2 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until celery is tender, stir once or twice.
Add shrimp, crab meat and tomatoes.
MICROWAVE 8 to 12... - 46.4634
Steamed Grouper With Spinach
Steamed Grouper With Spinach has a terrific taste. The spinach gives the Steamed Grouper With Spinach a out of world taste. - 46.4488
Lobster Continental On Rice
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients... - 46.4186
Okra Seafood Gumbo
1) Take a 3-quart Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add flour to this, stirring constantly.
3) Stir constantly again and cook on medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the mixture attains the color of a copper penny.
4) Take a small skillet and melt... - 46.3425
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the bread and put water over.
3) Squeeze thoroughly.
4) In a pan, heat oil.
5) In hot oil, saute onions, green pepper and celery until soft.
6) To this, add bread.
7) Cook... - 46.3335
Dill Seafood Quiche
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat... - 46.3112
Seafood Gumbo With Brown Rice
1.Add kettle on stove, and add olive oil. Heat enough to warm it.
2.Now add the garlic,onions and green peppers. Saute till onions are translucent
3.Pour clam juice, sprinkle herbs and add water to the pot.Let it boil. Then cover and simmer for 30... - 46.3112
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach is a healthy dish. The Lime juice gives the Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach a pungent and exhilarating taste. - 46.2928
Parchment Seafood Spectacular
1) Place one serving of fish each on two 10"x 15" parchment papers.
2) Mix the brandy and lemon juice well and apply on the fish.
3) Further, apply butter and chives on each serving and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
4) On top of each serving,... - 46.2073
Sea Food Newburg Au Gourmet
1) Take a pan and place the fish and shrimps in it.
2) Cook and flake the fish.
3) Cut the olive into big chunks.
4) Take a blazer pan and melt butter in it.
5) Add the seasonings and flour to it, stirring well.
6) Add the cream slowly while stirring... - 46.1756
Rich Seafood Au Gratin
Defrost any frozen seafood.
Flake or cut lobster into chunks.
In 1-quart bowl, combine onion, celery, green pepper, parsley, garlic and butter.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until vegetables are tender.
Add flour, stir until smooth.
Add... - 46.1711
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 46.1168
1) Trim the cauliflower. Slice off the hard stems from the cauliflowe.
2) Into a pot of salted, boiling water add in the cauliflower florets.
3) Cook the cauliflower covered till they become tender. Drain and keep warm.
4) Mix the... - 46.0897
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.067
This Schezuan Duck is one of the eastern duck dishes that you'll desperately fall for ! This roasted and carved duck in schezuan gravy makes a mouthwatering meal ! A signature reicpe from the Scezuan/Hunan regions of China, this flavorful duck is loved by... - 46.0628
1) Wash the mussels under cold, running water scrubbing them well.
2) Pull out the black hairs on the shells. Clean the shells thoroughly.
3) Get rid of any open shells.
4) Chop the onion into fine pieces. Dice the carrot.
5) In a wok,... - 45.9522
Cape Cod Bouillabaisse
Clean fish; cut into 1-inch slices.
Remove heads from lobsters, remove nonedible sacs located behind heads.
Split tails; remove intestinal veins.
Cut lob- sters in shells into 1-inch pieces.
Place leeks, onions, carrot and tomatoes into large kettle; add... - 45.8757
Mixed Seafood Salad Vinaigrette
1. Rinse fish under cold running water.
2. Make sure the fillets are free of any bones.
3. In a deep skillet or kettle, combine the stock and water; bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Add the fish to the boiling liquid, cover with... - 45.8707
Vegetable Stuffed Sole
Vegetable Stuffed Sole has a difining taste. The white wine and butter gives the Vegetable Stuffed Sole a yumlogical taste. - 45.848
Artichoke Seafood Salad
1) Wash artichokes, trim stems, and discard any outer tough leaves.
2) Cut the top half of artichokes and discard thorny tip of each leaf.
3) Cover and boil artichokes in salted water for 20-45 minutes depending on the size of it.
4) Drain it... - 45.8317
1. Drain the oysters and reserve the liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in milk, broth and reserved oyster liquid.
4. In a large soup pot, melt the butter
5. SautÃ© the vegetables until limp.
6. Add the chopped... - 45.8057
1.Start by preheating the oven to 475F degrees
2.Also chop bacon, spinach, parsley, celery and onion tops very fine
3.In a pan, heat 1-inch layer of rock salt until very hot
4.Place oysters in shells and then arrange then on salt
5.Heat... - 45.8014
1. On a chopping board, chop celery and onion into small pieces.
2. Skin and chop tomatoes.
3. In a pan, heat butter or margarine. Add onions and celery and toss it in butter. Let it cook until onions become tender.
4. Add tomatoes... - 45.7717
Herb Steamed Mussels With Rice Pilaf
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions and garlic, for 5 minutes.
2) Add the rice, salt and oregano stir for 3 minutes.
3) Add the stock and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 20 minutes.
5) Add the mussels and carrots.
6) Loosely... - 45.7667
Easy seafood Chowder
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut the fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot butter or olive oil over medium heat until tender.
Stir in water, lemon juice, fish bouillon cubes, bay leaf, chicken... - 45.7306
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 45.7025
Old Salt's Seafood Delight
1. Drain the canned shrimp into a colander.
2. Rinse under cold tap water to get rid of excess saltiness.
3. Place in a bowl of water and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine Tomato sauce and water and stir to blend well.
5.... - 45.6517
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine has a two dimensional taste. The Mushroom with cheese give the Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine a prefect taste. - 45.6492
Bucatini With Tomatoes And Seafood
1) In a large pot, saute the onion and garlic in the butter and oil over a low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the parsley and thyme, then stir in the tomatoes.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, cook, covered, over a medium heat for 15... - 45.5247
Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers
This Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is a delicious baked chowder dish. Try this seafood assortment and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is welcome ! - 45.5242
Shirred Clams Or Oysters With Mushrooms
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.In a baking dish, arrange the toast and place a large peeled mushroom caps on the toast
3.Then dip clams or oysters in melted butter seasoned with salt, lemon juice and paprika and lay on... - 45.5152
Seafood Vol Au Vent
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
Roll out the puff pastry into a large oblong and divide into two identical pieces.
Place one of the oblongs onto a baking sheet.
Brush the edges of the pastry with water, being careful not to allow water to come into contact... - 45.5017
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, basil, salt and pepper.
2. Mix and bring to a boil.
3. Decrease heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Bring to boil and add clams.
5. Cover and cook over... - 45.4896
Seafood Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add wine or cider and onion and place halibut on it. Poach covered for 10 minutes.
2) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
3) To the liquid in the pan add lobster bisque and cook in simmering heat for 2 minutes.
4) Stir... - 45.4806
Pressure Cooker Savory Seafood Starters
1. With a little butter or margarine lightly grease 4 ovenproof ramekin dishes.
2. Divide the prawns equally between the dishes.
3. In a bowl beat together the egg, cream, milk, cheese and a little salt and pepper and pour over the prawns.
4. Into the... - 45.4371
Creamy Seafood Linguine
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the onions and... - 45.3713
Quick Seafood Gumbo
1) Use non-stick vegetable spray in a skillet.
2) Add the onions, pepper and celery and saute till clear.
3) Add defatted beef broth, water, tomatoes and okra and simmer till done.
4) Add crab meat and shrimp and season with red pepper and salt.
5)... - 45.3673
Seafood Stir Fry
1) In a small pab, boil the wtaer and add asparagus.
2) Blanch them for 1-2 minutes, drain and keep them warm.
3) In a hot wok or large skillte, heat oil and saute corn cons, leek, carrot and ginger for 3 minutes. Do not let them... - 45.3626
Easy Microwave Clam Chowder
1. Place bacon in a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole.
2. Heat, covered with a paper towel, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until bacon is crisp.
3 Remove cooked bacon with a slotted spoon. Crumble bacon and set aside. Reserve drippings in casserole.
4.... - 45.3407
1. Drop shrimp into boiling, salted water to cover and bring back to boiling.
2. Reduce heat simmer, covered, 5 minutes, then drain and let it cool.
3. Cook lobster tails as the label directs, drain and cool.
4. With scissors cut shell away from meat... - 45.2725
American Mussel Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a souffle dish.
2) Soak slices of bread in warm milk.
3) Into a saucepan, add in wine, onion and butter. Add in the mussels next. Cook on high flame till the shells open up.
4) Pick out the closed... - 45.26
Seafood Linguine Mornay
1) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, saute the broccoli, mushrooms and onion in 1 tablespoon margarine, stirring frequently until the vegetables are just tender. Remove nad keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, melt 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and... - 45.2224
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, garlic powder, anise seeds and the herbs.
4) Simmer the tomato juice mixture for 15 to 20 minutes or until the tomato... - 45.1712
Octopus In Lemon Dressing
1) Wash the octopus and chop it up.
2) In a saucepan, add lightly salted water and vinegar. Add in the chopped octopus.
3) Add in a peeled onion. Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover and cook on simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain the mixture... - 45.1358
Crab Meat Tetrazzini
Crabmeat tetrazzini is another easy and simple dish. Tetrazzini is a dish made using meats but not red meats like seafood and poultry. What makes crab meat tetrazzini interesting is that is has delicious crab meat, mushrooms and creamy sauce. - 45.1254
Peruvian Fisherman's Soup
This Peruvian Fisherman's Soup is simply superb! You'll love this monkfish and shrimp with irresistible seasonings and vegetables. Try this Peruvian Fisherman's Soup before your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 45.1
Seafood Chow Mein
1. To prepare the squid open up the squid and score the inside in a criss-cross pattern, then cut into pieces about the size of postage stamps.
2. In a bowl of boiling water soak the squid until all the pieces curl up and rinse in cold water and... - 45.0871
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat oil and lightly fry the onion, pepper and mushrooms.
3) Lift out and drain off any excess oil.
4) Add the stock or water and stock cube, cooked vegetables and remaining ingredients,... - 44.9802
Brown mushrooms lightly in 1 Tbsp. butter.
Add to seafood with enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Put in 1 1/2 quart souffle' dish or casserole.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Beat egg... - 44.9675
Tempura Fried Seafood
1) In a mixing bowl sift the flour 3 times.
2) In a cup beat together eggs and water.
3) Gradually add to the flour, stirring lightly from bottom with spoon or chopsticks.
4) Don-€™t over stir as the flour should be visible on... - 44.9631
Seafood With Ginger, Tomato And Chilies
Heat oil over high heat in large skillet or wok.
Add garlic and ginger.
Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Arrange shrimp, scallops and flounder evenly in wok.
Cook for 2 minutes or just until seafood tests done, turning once.
Remove seafood to platter.
Add sugar, fish... - 44.8548
Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables
This Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables makes a sumptuous meal ! Don't miss out on this very delicious seafood and vegetable course ! Eat this Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables With a bowl of rice and just enjoy ! - 44.828
Broiled Shrimp With Garlic Butter
1. Wash the shrimp
2. Shell them and remove the vein
3. Dry the veins with paper towels
4. Preheat the broiler
5. In a shallow baking tray, heat the butter and melt it but do not let it brown completely
6. Add in the oil, lemon juice,... - 44.8258
1. Remove the oysters from the liquid
2. Strain the collected liquid through a cheesecloth and reserved the liquid. Discard the collected debris and sand. it is also necessary to remove the sand and collected grit from the oysters by rinsing... - 44.8235
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 2 quart saucepan and place it on medium heat. Melt about 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine in it.
3) Next, add ground red pepper, freshly ground pepper, flour and, salt and blend well.
4) Pour... - 44.8012
Everyday Seafood Recipes By Category