- » Everyday Seafood
Everyday Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday seafood recipes.
Pan Seared Tilapia With Tropical Salsa
Fish like tilapia turn out great when cooked with interesting flavors and techniques. Watch the video by Chef Hari showing in simple and easy steps to cook tilapia as well as a tropical style salsa to serve over. Good to pair with wine. - 131.704
Indian Style Shrimp Curry
This recipe is inspired from a wonderful person that's my mother in law. She makes the best Non-veg dishes reveling her own cooking style. Shrimps cooked in spicy coconut based sauce gives it an amazing depth of flavors! This curry gets smooth, thick texture... - 128.203
Spicy Crab Cake
To all the seafood lovers, here is the perfect recipe you are searching for. Crab cakes prepared with Indian spices are definitely too special to try out. In fact, you will not get to enjoy this flavor of carb cakes in any local restaurant. So, call up your... - 126.917
Hearty Beef And Mushroom Stew
Stew lovers, here is a great Hearty Beef and Mushroom Stew recipe for you. This easy and comforting dish is sure to warm the soul on cold winter nights. This rustic stew will be loved by your family if they like mushrooms. Have a look at this video to learn... - 117.273
Baked Salmon With Lemon And Capers
This baked salmon with lemon and capers is definitely drool worthy. Amy had it at a restaurant and it was so good that she had it twice. Here she tries to make it the same way and I would say she got it pretty good. Watch the video to see how simple it can be... - 113.973
Roasted Cauliflower And Crab
Want to make a gourmet meal with crab? The excite the guests coming over! This dish will win you some kudos! Watch Chef Brian make this delicious dish! - 108.618
Grilled Salmon And Dill
Get creative when you are out on the grill next time. Try out this Grilled Salmon and Dill recipe. This fresh fish with fresh herbs is definitely going to bowl over all the fish lovers. Watch this video to learn this dish. - 108.266
Top Chef Tester
All those who enjoy eating fish will relish this dish. As lobster is very expensive the chef has used monkfish which has a similar taste like lobster. It's delicious and affordable to make. Watch the recipe before trying it at home. - 104.789
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 102.961
Tempura Batter For Crispy Seafood Fries
The secret to the ultimate crispy seafood fries is now revealed! Watch this video to discover the real secret behind the crispy seafood fries made using the Japanese tempura batter, which requires only a few simple ingredients and some whisking and mixing.... - 101.785
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
Seafood Tacos With Chipotle Vinaigrette
You must have tried different types of fish tacos, but this Seafood Tacos with Chipotle Vinaigrette is mind blowing. The main kick of this dish comes from the special sauce going in there. Watch this video for the details of the recipe. - 96.6367
Spicy Fried Rice With Pork Shoulder
Wondering what to do with the leftover fried rice or even plain rice? Try this recipe and you will enjoy your meal. The chef makes quite good attempt to utilize his leftover rice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 94.0075
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 91.841
Grilled Seafood On Cedar Planks
Have you tried using cedar planks for your grill yet? Well you have to start now. This Grilled Seafood on Cedar Planks is one of the best recipes to start with. You'll love these Prosciutto wrapped scallops, shrimps and salmon, from the grill. Awesome stuff! - 85.8937
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 2: Curry With Shrimp
In this part of the video, the chef is showing us how to cook homemade Thai green curry with shrimps. They are using shrimp in the curry but anything can go in, its up to you. Carry it for your next potluck party or pack it in your lunch box with some rice or... - 80.631
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 77.662
Pasta With Scallops And Pine Nuts
Scallops are tasty addition to any dish, so the chef has Pasta with Scallops and Pine Nuts. A dish that everyone must try after a long day at work. It’s easy to prepare, tastes delicious and a meal that can be prepared in a jiffy. Crunchy toasted pine nuts... - 66.2061
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Seafood Newburg Au Gourmet
Seafood Newburg au gourmet is a dish very different other seafood dishes. It is made in light cream and is extremely delicious. Make this dish on any occasions and serve it on patty shells, rice and toasts. You can adjust the thickness of seafood Newburg au... - 50.1203
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 49.3415
Sweet Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, and celery to the oil
3. Saute the vegetables, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the potatoes with the fish stock, stir it in the mixture and bring the mixture to a... - 49.3107
Cantonese Lobster And Pork
This Lobster Cantonese makes a sumptuous meal ! Eat this lobster, pork, scallion and vegetables gravy dish as it is or with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this popular Chinese lobster dish are welcome ! - 49.2511
Famous Seafood Stew
1. Cut the lobster meat from its shell.
2. In a pan add butter and cook garlic and onion till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the fish.
4. Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes more.
5. Add fish and cook for 5... - 49.0346
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Garlic Cod has a mind blowing taste. The lemon juice gives the Garlic Cod a tangy and bracing taste. - 48.8837
Salmon With Artichokes
Salmon With Artichokes has a very beautiful taste. The blend of pimiento and lemon juice gives the Salmon With Artichokes a two Dimensional taste. - 48.6852
Dill Seafood Quiche
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat... - 48.658
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach is a healthy dish. The Lime juice gives the Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach a pungent and exhilarating taste. - 48.6468
This Schezuan Duck is one of the eastern duck dishes that you'll desperately fall for ! This roasted and carved duck in schezuan gravy makes a mouthwatering meal ! A signature reicpe from the Scezuan/Hunan regions of China, this flavorful duck is loved by... - 48.5897
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Cioppino is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. I just love Main Dish recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. This European recipe of Cioppino is enjoyed the... - 48.5515
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.5294
Hot Seafood Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make a mixture of 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips and margarine.
3) Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and cool.
5) Take a large bowl and combine... - 48.1964
Cracked Pepper Toast Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until softened, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), bay leaves, fennel seeds, cayenne,... - 48.1664
Mixed Seafood Salad Vinaigrette
1. Rinse fish under cold running water.
2. Make sure the fillets are free of any bones.
3. In a deep skillet or kettle, combine the stock and water; bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Add the fish to the boiling liquid, cover with... - 48.1227
Vegetable Stuffed Sole
Vegetable Stuffed Sole has a difining taste. The white wine and butter gives the Vegetable Stuffed Sole a yumlogical taste. - 47.9791
Steamed Grouper With Spinach
Steamed Grouper With Spinach has a terrific taste. The spinach gives the Steamed Grouper With Spinach a out of world taste. - 47.951
Fanfare Seafood Stew
1. Cut the fillets into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, add cream sherry, gingerroot, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
3. Add fish and shrimp and toss or shake to coat.
4. Let it stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Drain out and reserve... - 47.9222
Seafood Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the celery and onion in butter until tender.
3) Stir in the shrimp soup, milk, shrimp, lobster, peas, bitters, and thyme.
4) Stir frequently and cook over a low heat, until the soup... - 47.8827
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine has a two dimensional taste. The Mushroom with cheese give the Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine a prefect taste. - 47.8493
1. Drain the oysters and reserve the liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in milk, broth and reserved oyster liquid.
4. In a large soup pot, melt the butter
5. SautÃ© the vegetables until limp.
6. Add the chopped... - 47.8391
Peruvian Fisherman's Soup
This Peruvian Fisherman's Soup is simply superb! You'll love this monkfish and shrimp with irresistible seasonings and vegetables. Try this Peruvian Fisherman's Soup before your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 47.5623
Cape Cod Bouillabaisse
Clean fish; cut into 1-inch slices.
Remove heads from lobsters, remove nonedible sacs located behind heads.
Split tails; remove intestinal veins.
Cut lob- sters in shells into 1-inch pieces.
Place leeks, onions, carrot and tomatoes into large kettle; add... - 47.3613
Tapas Style Spicy Tomato Squid
1. Under running water clean the squid, pulling away the tentacles and removing the quill and discard.
2. Cut the tentacles into slices and the rest into rings.
3. In a skillet, warm the olive oil, add the garlic and saute until... - 47.35
1) In a pan, heat oil.
2) In hot oil, saute celery, bell pepper and green onions, until wilted.
3) Gradually add crawfish tails.
4) Saute for 5 more minutes.
5) With cooked rice, mix this along with water and soup.
6) Adjust seasonings to... - 47.3298
Velvety Seafood Sauce
Melt the butter, add the onion if used, and cook gently for a few minutes to soften.
Stir in the flour and cook gently for a couple of minutes.
Stir in the tomato puree, bay leaf and chopped garlic, and leave over a very low heat while you prepare the next... - 47.2696
1) Clean the lobster and remove the shell.
2) Shell, wash and devein the prawns.
3) Scratch the mussels with knife to clean.
4) In a mortar place together, pepper and garlic and crush until coarse.
5) Add oregano, salt and vinegar to the garlic... - 47.2691
Brown mushrooms lightly in 1 Tbsp. butter.
Add to seafood with enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Put in 1 1/2 quart souffle' dish or casserole.
Melt 1/4 cup butter and blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Beat egg... - 47.2608
Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables
This Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables makes a sumptuous meal ! Don't miss out on this very delicious seafood and vegetable course ! Eat this Lobster Sauteed With Vegetables With a bowl of rice and just enjoy ! - 47.226
Easy Microwave Clam Chowder
1. Place bacon in a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole.
2. Heat, covered with a paper towel, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until bacon is crisp.
3 Remove cooked bacon with a slotted spoon. Crumble bacon and set aside. Reserve drippings in casserole.
4.... - 47.2123
Stir Fried Seafood And Vegetables
1. Make an incision on squid’s body sac on one side and open flat. Score small crisscross patterns on the inner portion of squid and then cut squid into 1 inch squares in terms with score lines.
2. Add scored squid to ginger juice, 1 tbsp... - 47.1164
1) Trim the cauliflower. Slice off the hard stems from the cauliflowe.
2) Into a pot of salted, boiling water add in the cauliflower florets.
3) Cook the cauliflower covered till they become tender. Drain and keep warm.
4) Mix the... - 47.0445
Seafood Gumbo With Brown Rice
1.Add kettle on stove, and add olive oil. Heat enough to warm it.
2.Now add the garlic,onions and green peppers. Saute till onions are translucent
3.Pour clam juice, sprinkle herbs and add water to the pot.Let it boil. Then cover and simmer for 30... - 47.0313
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 47.0288
Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers
This Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is a delicious baked chowder dish. Try this seafood assortment and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Oyster Chowder With Cheese Wafers is welcome ! - 47.0007
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, basil, salt and pepper.
2. Mix and bring to a boil.
3. Decrease heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Bring to boil and add clams.
5. Cover and cook over... - 46.9672
West Coast Bouillabaisse
1. In a Dutch oven saute onions, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in broth, tomatoes with juice, clams with juice, wine, Worcestershire, thyme, hot pepper sauce and bay leaf.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
4. Simmer for 15... - 46.9502
Old Salt's Seafood Delight
1. Drain the canned shrimp into a colander.
2. Rinse under cold tap water to get rid of excess saltiness.
3. Place in a bowl of water and keep aside.
4. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine Tomato sauce and water and stir to blend well.
5.... - 46.8653
Rich Seafood Au Gratin
Defrost any frozen seafood.
Flake or cut lobster into chunks.
In 1-quart bowl, combine onion, celery, green pepper, parsley, garlic and butter.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until vegetables are tender.
Add flour, stir until smooth.
Add... - 46.8648
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Seafood Okra Gumbo
Thaw frozen seafood.
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, onions, celery, garlic, okra and seasonings.
MICROWAVE 2 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until celery is tender, stir once or twice.
Add shrimp, crab meat and tomatoes.
MICROWAVE 8 to 12... - 46.7765
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Salsa
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Salsa has a great taste. The black peppercorns and balasamic vinegar gives the Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Salsa a mouth filling taste. - 46.7637
Okra Seafood Gumbo
1) Take a 3-quart Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add flour to this, stirring constantly.
3) Stir constantly again and cook on medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the mixture attains the color of a copper penny.
4) Take a small skillet and melt... - 46.7493
Lobster Continental On Rice
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients... - 46.4802
Potato And Celery Seafood Chowder
1. In a soup pot or saucepan, heat the oil.
2. When hot, add onion, dill and garlic powder.
3. SautÃ© until onion is limp.
4. Empty in the soup cans and stir in the milk.
5. Heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
6. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes... - 46.4481
Everyday Cioppino Fish Stew
1) Chop celery and onion (can be chopped while cooking anchovies).
2) In a large pot, combine anchovies, may leaf, garlic, pepper and oil.
3) Let the anchovies melt in the oil and it will act as natural salt.
4) Let it break up into... - 46.4297
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the bread and put water over.
3) Squeeze thoroughly.
4) In a pan, heat oil.
5) In hot oil, saute onions, green pepper and celery until soft.
6) To this, add bread.
7) Cook... - 46.3862
Cod Continental has a thrilling taste. The lemon juice gives the Cod Continental a sharp and inspirational taste. - 46.3745
Place margarine in a large pot or kettle over high heat.
Add 1 cup chopped onions and the tasso; cook over high heat, stirring occasionally and scraping the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon, about 3 1/2 minutes.
Add 1 cup celery and 3/4 cup bell... - 46.3295
Lef the piecrust stand at room temperature for 20 minutes according to package directions.
Meanwhile, drain clams, reserving the liquid.
In a medium saucepan stir together the frozen vegetables, mushrooms, dried minced onion, bouillon granules, thyme, and... - 46.2621
Sea Food Newburg Au Gourmet
1) Take a pan and place the fish and shrimps in it.
2) Cook and flake the fish.
3) Cut the olive into big chunks.
4) Take a blazer pan and melt butter in it.
5) Add the seasonings and flour to it, stirring well.
6) Add the cream slowly while stirring... - 46.2565
New England Clam Chowder In Microwave
Cover with salt water (1/3 cup salt to 1 gallon water); let stand 15 minutes.
Remove clams and dice, reserving 1/2 cup liquor.
In 3-quart casserole, cook salt pork at HIGH for 5 minutes or till crisp.
Remove bits of pork and... - 46.2328
Tortilla Crab Soup
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno, if using, until finely minced.
Add onion and pulse until chopped.
In a 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan over high heat, heat oil.
Saute onion mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup chicken... - 46.2287
Bucatini With Tomatoes And Seafood
1) In a large pot, saute the onion and garlic in the butter and oil over a low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the parsley and thyme, then stir in the tomatoes.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, cook, covered, over a medium heat for 15... - 46.2153
1) Smear lemon juice on both sides of the fish.
2) Take a pan and saute onion in 1/2 cup sherry until it turns golden brown in color.
3) Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
4) Take a broiler pan and spray it with non-stick cooking... - 46.1785
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease the romertorpf with butter.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the chopped onions and crushed garlic.
3) Tear the fish into uneven pieces and drop into the skillet. Saute for a few minutes till the fish... - 46.1638
Seafood Corn Chowder
1. In a large saucepan Melt margarine over medium heat.
2. Put in onions, peppers and celery.
3. Cook, uncovered, over moderate heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
4. Put in flour to vegetable mixture, cook and stir constantly for 2... - 46.1301
1. In a heavy big pot with clarified butter, sautÃ© garlic and onions for 2 minutes. Stir in thyme and celery, and sautÃ© for 3 more minutes.
2. Sprinkle a little flour and then, slowly add water to the vegetables. Using a whisk, break flour... - 46.0944
American Mussel Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a souffle dish.
2) Soak slices of bread in warm milk.
3) Into a saucepan, add in wine, onion and butter. Add in the mussels next. Cook on high flame till the shells open up.
4) Pick out the closed... - 46.0765
Seafood Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add wine or cider and onion and place halibut on it. Poach covered for 10 minutes.
2) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
3) To the liquid in the pan add lobster bisque and cook in simmering heat for 2 minutes.
4) Stir... - 46.0743
Parchment Seafood Spectacular
1) Place one serving of fish each on two 10"x 15" parchment papers.
2) Mix the brandy and lemon juice well and apply on the fish.
3) Further, apply butter and chives on each serving and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
4) On top of each serving,... - 46.0573
Toss the buttered bread crumbs and cheese together.
Heat butter in a saucepan; add onion and cook until onion is transparent.
Blend in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper; heat until bubbly.
Gradually stir in the milk... - 46.0258
1) Preheat oven to 450°
2) In a saucepan, melt butter, and saute onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic, until soft.
3) Stir in shrimp and oyster juice and cook 7 minutes.
4) Mix the oysters and cook only 4 minutes.
5) Put soaked French... - 45.9848
1.Start by preheating the oven to 475F degrees
2.Also chop bacon, spinach, parsley, celery and onion tops very fine
3.In a pan, heat 1-inch layer of rock salt until very hot
4.Place oysters in shells and then arrange then on salt
5.Heat... - 45.9281
1) Peel and devein shrimp.
2) In a ceramic casserole, add the stock ingredients, shrimp peels, and water and cook at highest setting for 5 minutes.
3) Strain the liquid and keep aside.
4) In a casserole, melt butter.
5) Cook onion until... - 45.8971
Skillet Seafood Bisque
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook mushrooms, chives and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to... - 45.8872
Seafood Linguine Mornay
1) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, saute the broccoli, mushrooms and onion in 1 tablespoon margarine, stirring frequently until the vegetables are just tender. Remove nad keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, melt 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and... - 45.8321
Seafood Skillet Stir Fry
1) Leave the shrimps and scallops to thaw, if frozen.
2) Shell and devein the prawns if needed.
3) In a bowl, place together wine, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, water, and pepper. Set aside.
4) In a cup mix together 4 teaspoon of... - 45.8144
Crab Puff Souffle
In a saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Stir flour and salt into the butter to make a smooth paste.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove sauce from heat; cool.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry; set aside.
Beat egg yolks... - 45.8047
1. In a large pot or kettle place margarine over high heat.
2. Put in 1 cup chopped onions and the tasso, cook over high heat, stirring occasionally and scraping the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon, about 3 1/2 minutes.
3. Put in 1 cup... - 45.7979
1) In a cooker, heat the bacon and saute lightly in its own fat.
2) Stir in the onion and potato, saute until lightly coloured.
3) Using a perforated ladle, remove the bacon mixture from the cooker and drain well.
4) In the same cooker,... - 45.7474
Easy seafood Chowder
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut the fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot butter or olive oil over medium heat until tender.
Stir in water, lemon juice, fish bouillon cubes, bay leaf, chicken... - 45.738
Delaware Crab Cakes
In bowl combine egg, crackers, milk, mustard, white pepper, and cayenne.
Stir in crab meat and parsley.
Using 1/3 cup mixture for each, shape into 4 parties 3 inches in diameter.
Cover and chill patties at least 30 minutes.
Just before serving time, preheat... - 45.7339
1. Remove the oysters from the liquid
2. Strain the collected liquid through a cheesecloth and reserved the liquid. Discard the collected debris and sand. it is also necessary to remove the sand and collected grit from the oysters by rinsing... - 45.725
Seafood Vol Au Vent
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
Roll out the puff pastry into a large oblong and divide into two identical pieces.
Place one of the oblongs onto a baking sheet.
Brush the edges of the pastry with water, being careful not to allow water to come into contact... - 45.694
1. Drop shrimp into boiling, salted water to cover and bring back to boiling.
2. Reduce heat simmer, covered, 5 minutes, then drain and let it cool.
3. Cook lobster tails as the label directs, drain and cool.
4. With scissors cut shell away from meat... - 45.6734
1) Prepare all the ingredients.
2) Take a 3 qt. glass casserole and combine onion, garlic, bay leaf, thyme and oil in it.
3) Microwave (high) 3-4 minutes, stirring once.
4) Add soup, water, seafood (any combination you like), lemon... - 45.6717
Everyday Seafood Recipes By Category