- » Everyday Salty Snack
Everyday Salty Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday salty snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday salty snack recipes.
Baked Salted Kale Chips
This is one of the most wonderful ways to eat your greens. If you have never made these before, try this recipe of kale chips. These are not only low calorie, they are completely guilt-free and nutritious meant for those who addicted to potato chips snacks.... - 92.2021
Salted Peanut Cookies
Salted Peanut Cookies are best accompaniment to tea any day. These cookies are crunchy and salty that make tea time. Salted peanut cookies are great for the people who do not prefer sweet cookies with tea or coffee or avoid sugar. - 50.7042
Preparing salted almonds is not at all difficult as seen in this video recipe. - 16.6137
Garlic Truffle Popcorn
This easy to make at home popcorn is unique and gourmet by using flavors of garlic, truffles, and parsley. You'll never eat plain ol' buttered popcorn again...this is a game changer. - 0
You May Also Like!
Electric Mixer Pastry
This Electric Mixer Pastry is awesome ! I never knew that unbaked pastries taste so good. Your suggestions for this Electric Mixer Pastry are welcome ! - 29.855
1. Start by soaking the soybeans overnight. Cover with 3-inches of water or more if required
2. Once soaked completely, boil it and simmer for 15 minutes, cover the pot to make the soybeans soft
3. Now skim off foam and hulls, then drain... - 33.4094
1. In a non-stick pan, melt butter.
2. Add nuts and saute them until lightly browned.
3. Once browned, transfer them on paper toweling to remove excess oil.
4. Now, season them with salt to taste if you like them salty.
5. Use a sugar... - 32.8443
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips
Who said healthy snacks are expensive and not tasty? Why buy packaged healthy snacks when making them at home is incredibly simple? Try this recipe of homemade tortilla chips. In this video Dorothy makes a raw vegan version of corn tortilla chips that are... - 109.894
Cucumbers Stuffed With Ham And Sour Pickles
1) Cut 1/2 inch off the tip of each cucumber, and then peel the cucumbers with a vegetable scraper or sharp knife.
2) Cut out the seeds and center pulp with a long iced-tea spoon, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
3) Pour 1/4 teaspoon of... - 43.752
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Pampered Chef Recipe - Chocolate-Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. Crispy, gooey, salty, sweet! Here's a scrumptious recipe to make this treat for your family and friends.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 116.045
Savory Apple Bacon Quick Bread
Salty and sweet is a pairing that we love. Savory Apple Bacon Quick Bread is a wonderful bread recipe that combines those two attributes into a one of a kind bread recipe. Moist and delicious, it's hard to say no to a recipe that has bacon in it, even if it... - 101.495
Chicken Lollipop- A Favorite At My Place
This is a yummy quick and easy chicken lollipop recipe that is a favorite at my place. The rich taste and looks make a real value addition to your party menu. I love the compliments that I get each time I make this dish. Love playing the perfect host and... - 36.8572
This is Pizza with a homely touch and yes Indian touch. It is very easy to prepare and you do not need any special effort to make it. It is affordable and you can eat it everyday. One can eat this dish in the morning breakfast or as a snacks. - 49.3667
Mother Poustiquets Timbales
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the diced boiled eggs with the ham. Add the cream followed by the cheese. Mix well.
3) To the mixture, add the beaten eggs.
4) Lightly season the mixture (the ham could... - 39.6778