- » Everyday Roast Sweet Nut
Everyday Roast Sweet Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday roast sweet nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday roast sweet nut recipes.
Sweet Potato Kheer
1. Fry sultanas and cashewnuts and keep aside.
2. Boil or roast sweet potatoes in their jackets. Cool. Peel and mash.
3. Boil milk. Add sugar and potatoes.
4. Add fried sultanas and nuts.
5. Finish off with rose water, powdered cardamom and saffron. - 35.919
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 45.8784
Asian Pork Roast With Pineapple
Doing Asian roasts are so to much easier and flavorful as the marinades are extremely easy to prepare. Watch this video recipe of Asian Pork Roast with Pineapple and cook it up. It has some great ingredients in its marinade which ultimately turns out to be... - 121.192
Cashew Badam Sweet Balls
Cashew & Badam Ball is a crunchy sweet snack perfect for Diwali or as an everyday snack. Enjoy! - 35.7379
Microwave Chocolate Nut Balls
1)Take a large bowl, add milk and chocolate pieces.
2) ROAST(7) for 2 minutes until chocolate melts.
3)Add the crushed wafer,sugar,1/3 chopped nuts,rum and mix well.
4)For 1 hour, let it cool and stand.
5) Now take a small portion and roll into a... - 38.7718
Seasoned Kale With Nuts
A delightfully tasty dish – if that is what you are craving for, your search ends here ! Prepare kale with assorted nuts with a bright and lemony dressing merged with the combination of vegetables with great seasoning puts a delicious dish on your dinner... - 129.83
1) In a non-stick pan, place the sugar and heat to melt it into syrup.
2) Grease a baking tray or a plate.
3) Whisk the sugar continuously until melted, and stir in the nuts and stir well to mix.
4) Spoon the mixture into plate or tin, and flatten the... - 32.4805
Lenten Special Sweet
1. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Then add the orange flower water, vanilla and enough water to form a stiff paste.
3. Take a baking tray, grease it and dust with flour.
4. Breaking off large pieces of dough, form into sausage... - 48.7821
Gluten Free Moroccan Peanut Cookie
Are you on a gluten free diet? Here is an amazing video that shows you how to make a gluten free Moroccan peanut cookie. The original recipe has flour, but is a flourless version for the people who are following a gluten free diet. Try out this super easy... - 128.635
Roasted Pepper Focaccia
Combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, rosemary, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
Add water and the 2 tablespoons oil.
Beat with electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Using a... - 47.5519
This Groundnut Chikki is a compelling sweet treat ! A chewy groundnut confection, this can be easily anybody's addiction ! Just try this Groundnut Chikki and prove me wrong ! - 32.4333
Bhelpuri is a popular snack on the beaches of MUMBAI!!! - 45.3628
Microwave Hawaiian Pralines
1)Take a mixing bowl, mix the sugars,milk,butter and pudding mix. Blend well.
2)Now cook in ROAST(7) for 12 minutes and stir often,till mixture reaches soft ball stage.
3)Now add the nuts.Beat well for 2 minutes.
4)Take a cookie sheet and line with wax... - 38.437
Almond Piquant Spread
Combine the first 6 ingredients with enough mayonnaise to make into spreading consistency.
Blend thoroughly, then place in a bowl and sprinkle with paprika. - 32.4649
Microwave Peanut Bars
1) Take a large bowl and add the brown sugar,peanut butter,water and pie mix.
2) mix these well.
3) Take a baking dish and spread and flatten this mix.
4)Now cover with wax paper and cook on ROAST(7) for upto 8 minutes till firm yet puffy.
5)Toss the... - 39.1631
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil on medium heat in skillet. Saute scallions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Remove from skillet (leaving as much oil as possible.)
3. Turn up heat and brown chicken pieces until approximately half... - 39.8489
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Yes, this Strawberry Sauce can make your normal fry or roast seem wonderful, with its original tasty twist. If not breakfast, serve this delicious Strawberry Sauce to add flavor to any of your desserts and snacks! - 32.3352
Healthy Halloween Trick Treats Candy
For the health conscious, Halloween candy that can lend to ill health is as spooky as un-fairly traded sweet treats. The sweet treat element of the holiday need not get lost. These are cool alternate-sweets, which you can pass out to the little goblins and... - 51.9124
Apple Banana Salad
Cut apples in bite-sized pieces and combine with sliced bananas and nuts.
Mix mayonnaise, honey and juice.
Combine lightly with fruit. - 27.1348
Chocolate Marshmallow Mile High Squares
MICROWAVE semi-sweet morsels, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in large, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 2 minutes; stir.
Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
Cool for 1 minute.
Stir in... - 30.4561
Microwave Rocky Road Bon Bons
1)Take a custard cup,and put the chocolate pieces.
2)Cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
3)Now take a marshmallow and dip into chocolate and then nuts.
4)Take a wax paper and and place the marshmallow. Allow to cool.
5) Serve... - 32.6498
Microwave Frozen Bananas
1)Peel and cut the bananas in half, crosswise.
2)Now take a cookie sheet and put it in the freezer at least 30 minutes before dipping.
3)Choose a pie dish,add the butter and the chocolate,and cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 minutes.
4)Once it melts, dip the... - 39.7292
Microwave Sticky Biscuit Ring
1. In a microwave glass bowl, tip in the sugar and butter and heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes till melted through.
2. Add the nuts, orange peel and cinnamon and mix well.
3. Separate each biscuit into 3 pieces and spread enough sweet mixture on... - 37.428
Curried Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pie dish, place the vegetables, pour sauce on top and add nuts.
3. Cover top with the rolled pastry and brush top with a little milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until... - 41.1085
Semiya/Vermicelli Upma is a healthy and easy to make dish. It is a good break-fast dish or can be even had an as evening snack. - 41.5542
Hazelnut Buttercream has a Luscious taste.The brandy and Sugar gives the Hazelnut Buttercream Magnificent taste. - 35.9799
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Put 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large bowl with the onions and toss to coat. Lightly brush or spray a non-stick baking sheet with a little more oil. Spread half the onions on the baking sheet and... - 38.4516
Root Vegetable Pie With Lemon And Ginger Sauce
Healthy food is in fashion now and what is more interesting is that dishes like this root vegetable pie with lemon and ginger sauce are so delicious that even normal people will love to trying it. After all everybody is eligible for eating healthy food. Take... - 125.595
Hearty Bulgur Pilaf
The Hearty Bulgur Pilaf is simply yummy. It will fit into any dinner spread and will be loved by all. Trust me, you really need to try the Hearty Bulgur Pilaf! - 45.7295