Roast Mediterranean Eggplant
- » Everyday Roast Mediterranean Eggplant
Everyday Roast Mediterranean Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday roast mediterranean eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday roast mediterranean eggplant recipes.
1) In a very large bowl, place the aubergine along with salt and marjoram.
2) On high power, cook covered for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the aubergine turns soft, stirring occasionally. Let stand covered.
3) In a small bowl, put the onion, garlic and... - 48.3806
You May Also Like!
Italian-style Curried Eggplant And Tomato
Adam shares a wonderful side dish or even a whole meal using only vegetables. It is completely vegan and takes only 5 minutes to prepare. He shares a wonderful tip to curry up your food without having to simmer and fill up your whole house with the aroma of... - 115.111
1. Start by peeling the eggplant and slicing it into 1/2 inch slcies
2. Take the eggplant and sprinkle salt over it, reserve for 30 minutes
3. In a bowl, add garlic and oil together
4. Take the eggplant slices and dry between paper... - 35.6982
Lebanese Eggplant And Yogurt Salad
1. Sprinkle the eggplant slices with the coarse salt and let drain in a colander for at least 30 minutes. (This rids the eggplant of excess and sometimes bitter juices and reduces the amount of oil it will absorb.)
2. Meanwhile, in a large colorful serving... - 38.8476
Italian Eggplant Caponata
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Place eggplant on two 15 1/2n by 10 1/2" jelly roll pans.
Drizzle with 1/4 cup olive oil and sprinkle with salt; toss to coat.
Roast eggplant 10 minutes; stir, then roast 5 minutes longer or until browned.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch... - 38.1076
Moussaka In A Hurry
1 Thoroughly wash and dry the unpeeled eggplant and zucchini.
2 Cut the eggplant into quarters, lengthwise.
3 Crosswise slice eggplant and zucchini to 1/4 inch thickness.
4 In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5 Add in eggplant,... - 45.4893
Baked Lamb With Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. To prepare the lamb shanks seasoning with the salt and pepper to taste and the garlic.
3. In the bottom of a roasting pan place the carrots, onion, celery and bay leaves and place the lamb shanks on the bed... - 45.7901