- » Everyday Pudding
Everyday Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday pudding recipes.
Simple Chocolate Souffle
For all those who think they are kitchen challenged, here is a recipe for simple chocolate souffle which is so easy that anyone who can spell kitchen can cook. In this video you will find the simplest steps of making the world's most famous hot, chocolate... - 121.08
Traditional Potato Halwa
This rather uncommon but authentic and traditional halwa is commonly prepared by south Indian Hindus during fasts and for puja’s. This is a really simple recipe, using ordinary boiled potatoes. You can substitute them with sweet potatoes if you like. This... - 118.299
Ven Pongal Making Made Easier
Ask any Tamilian what he would like to have for breakfast; Ven Pongal will be his answer. Indeed no true Tamilian can refuse a bowl of hot steaming pongal. This one-pot rice and lentil dish is a traditional breakfast meal. It’s hot, spicy, comforting and... - 117.561
Puerto Rican Bread And Coconut Milk Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
Take a look at this Puerto Rican Bread and Coconut Milk Pudding with Vanilla Sauce recipe. It is a nice alternate to the regular bread and butter pudding. Try this recipe when cooking meal for your family and friends. The sauce lifts up the flavor of the... - 115.307
Upma From Instant Mix ( Lowfat And Homemade)
A savory pudding most famous in the southern part of India as a healthy nutritious and filling breakfast, in fact it's a quick fix for any time of the day. This recipe uses cracked wheat also know as daliya(gothumai rawai in tamil) but you can substitute... - 113.431
Chocolate Avocado And Almond Pudding
Chocolate Avocado and Almond Pudding is one of the best raw food desserts. In this video you will see how quick and easy it is to prepare this luscious dessert. This dessert is so rich with nutrition, and it doesn’t have any cholesterol or sugar! - 112.024
Suji Ka Halwa
For people who believe in simple desserts, suji ka halwa tops the chart. In this video you can learn the easiest way of making the most popular Indian dessert. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and give it a shot, you will love it. - 111.118
Warm Lemon Pudding
Lemonade need not be your first choice when life hands you lemons, it should be a Lemon Pudding! This amazing, lemony sponge cake pudding is so quick and easy to whip up and tastes like sunshine. There are only a few basic ingredients so using freshly... - 106.492
Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
If you are on a raw vegan diet and craving for desserts, try this Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. This is a luscious recipe and it tastes nothing less than a real chocolate pudding. The best thing about this dessert is that it can double up as a healthy... - 106.031
How To Make Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is a delicious dessert that has old roots and is sometimes considered a "peasant dish".
There are many forms of bread pudding, some served plain or with a sauce. It's also an ingenious way to make use of leftover bread. This dish is so... - 103.605
Collard Green Smoothie
Collard Green Smoothie is a great way to start if you are planning to start drinking green smoothies. This is a great recipe and it shows how you can create your own favorite blend of green smoothies. Give it a whirl you might love it! - 102.693
Fresh Mango Basil And Chia Pudding
Fresh Mango Basil and Chia Pudding is a beautiful dessert. It is one of the best dishes to have on a raw vegan diet. View this video to learn how you can make this luscious dessert at home in minutes. - 100.897
Easy To Make Bread And Butter Pudding
One of the best ways to use up any leftover loaf of bread in your kitchen is to slice them, slather them with loads of butter, soak them in egg and milk mixture, and bake them until nice golden. Bread and butter pudding is not only a breeze to make, but also... - 91.0296
Chilled Chocolate And Mandarin Pudding
Chilled Chocolate and Mandarin Pudding is one of the easiest dessert recipes that you will find. The tangy flavor of the Mandarin compliments the chocolate; and guarantee that it is a winner of a dessert. Give it a try. - 88.6879
Coconut Custard Pudding
How about a coconut based dessert after a heavy meal? Coconut Custard Pudding is a delicious and is made with a few stirs in the saucepan. The recipe is as simple as the video that doesn’t need any narration. The chef takes you on a musical journey and... - 78.8004
Chilled Rice Pudding
June the Homemaker loves rice pudding, and dammit, nobody is going to keep her from it! True that! In this video, she shows you how to make this beautiful pudding. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 74.5241
This is the best Date-nut Pudding recipe ever. My mom always baked this on special occasions. I now prepare this all the time since the kids relish it!! A little bit of effort for this snack, but the results are great! Caution: ensure the nuts are fresh...or... - 52.9191
Pear And Gingerbread Upsidedown Pudding
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Take a 7 by 3-inch cake tin; melt the butter or margarine and honey in it, stirring well and then apply this mixture on sides of tin.
3) Place the pears, cut side down in the tin... - 51.3236
Summer Sponge Pudding
1. Take a saucepan and add the fruit and sugar to it; heat on low flame until sugar dissolves and the fruit turns tender
2. Drain the contents and keep the juice aside
3. In a bowl, add the milk and dip the boudoir biscuits into it; mnake sure they are... - 51.181
If you ask me, this Black Halva recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. This Black Halva when served as Dessert is sure to please your family members. The Black Halva can be considered the gem of the European... - 50.9734
Baked Corn Pudding A La Mode
Try out this relatively easy to prepare Corn Pudding a la Mode. Seasoned with a combination of ingredients, this is an extremely delicious treat to serve. - 50.8354
Sticky Toffee Pudding
This Sticky Toffee Pudding is a sheer temptation ! A delicious creamy bake of dates and flour, this Sticky Toffee Pudding makes a terrific dessert ! Try this Sticky Toffee Pudding and let me know if you like it ! - 50.8022
Are you looking for Kheer Recipe? This recipe for Keer is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. The kheer is undoubtedly the most important dish of the array of Indian puddings. This traditional Indian dish is a delicious concoction of milk, rice and... - 50.6458
Apple And Blackberry Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour and salt.
3) Mix in suet, breadcrumbs, orange zest and just enough milk to make a soft crumble mix.
4) In a non-stick pan melt the butter and cook the apple for 5 minutes,... - 50.4598
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 50.3786
Mint Ice Cream
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine mint leaves, sugar, water, pineapple chunks, corn syrup, and pineapple juice.
2. Place the lid and blend into a smooth puree.
3. Pour the puree into a freezing can of an ice cream maker.
4. Pour in... - 49.7858
Beet Bread Pudding
1. Lightly toast rye bread and let dry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Grate roasted beets coarsely and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, tear bread pieces coarsely and add chicken broth and raisins; mix well.
4. Let it soak for 1 hour.
5.... - 49.7055
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 49.6645
Apricot Topped Rice Pudding
About 3 hours before serving: In double-boiler top, over direct heat, bring milk just to boiling; stir in rice and 1/2 teaspoon salt; add vanilla bean.
In double boiler, over boiling water, cook over low heat until thickened, stirring occasionally, 30 to 40... - 49.5985
Cheddar Spoon Bread
Spoon bread is much like a savory souffle or pudding but has a consistency of a bread. It adds taste to your meal. There are many recipes to make spoon bread. Try this recipe of cheddar spoon bread and enjoy!! - 49.5774
Creamy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat oven hot to 450 F.
2) In a blender add raisins, rice, soy milk, eggs, honey, molasses, pumpkin, spices, sea salt, and soy flour.
3) Whiz the blender until all ingredients are combined.
4) In a Pyrex pie pan add oil and pour... - 49.5114
Original Bread Pudding
1. In a bowl place the bread cut into four pieces, cover with water and let it soak for an hour.
2. Draining the water off squeeze the bread in a sieve until it is quite dry.
3. In another bowl mix all the other ingredients together, add the bread and... - 49.5085
Line 1 1/2-qt casserole with foil.
In medium bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk and eggs.
In prepared casserole combine bread cubes, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg, tossing to coat.
Pour milk mixture over all.
Gently press bread cubes down to... - 49.5006
Cheese And Rice Pudding
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Chop one onion and slice the others.
Put the rice and the chopped onion in an 18-cm(7-in) souffle dish and sprinkle with salt.
Pour on the milk and stand the dish on the trivet.
Cover lightly... - 49.451
Tecumseh Pudding Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and whisk eggs until they turn foamy.
3. Fold in the milk and whisk for another 3 minutes.
4. Add corn, olives, water cress, onion and seasonings.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat until... - 49.4337
Pineapple Upside Down Pudding
Crease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin.
Put the syrup in the bottom.
Using a wooden spoon, smear the sides of the basin with syrup.
Drain the juice from the can of pineapple and make it up to 300 ml (1/2 pint) with lemon juice and water and keep it in a... - 49.3864
Candied Orange Date Bars
Combine orange slices, dates, sugar and flour in 2-quart bowl.
Toss lightly to distribute sugar and flour.
Pour boiling water over fruit.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thick.
Mix butter, sugar and eggs... - 49.3856
Old Fashioned Noodle Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) In a heavy skillet, add 3 tablespoons butter to melt.
3) Add sliced apples and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons sugar.
4) Evenly coat the apples with butter.
5) Cover with a lid and cook by reducing heat for 8... - 49.3643
Marmalade Fruit Pudding
1) In a jug, put the apricots along with just enough water to cover.
2) On full power, heat for 2 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Then, drain and chop finely.
3) Then, lightly spread oil in a 2-pint bowl. In the base of the bowl, place a small... - 49.3068
Frozen Strawberry Cream
1. In a large bowl, place the flour, brown sugar, pecans and oleo to make a crumble from it
2. Spread this mixture in a shallow baking tray and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Stir this mixture during the baking process to ensure that it... - 49.298
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together; add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa,... - 49.2892
Covert's Coveted Custard
1) ) Using the electric beater, whip the egg whites
2) Add in the sugar and salt gradually and beat the whites till well combined
3) Add in the milk to the egg mixture and add in vanilla
4) Spoon in the mixture into 6 ounce ramekins or custard cups
5)... - 49.2761
Savory Bread Pudding
1) Cut the prepared bread in bite-sized chunks.
2) Use a fresh lemon to grate the lemon rind.
3) In a saucepan, add sufficient water to cover the lemon rind and raisins.
4) Heat up the water and set aside, to soften the raisins and lemon... - 49.2689
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add orange liqueur, water and orange juice and bring to boil.
2. Remove with care the whole pear center without detaching the stem.
3. Immerse the pears in boiling liquid, lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes... - 49.2299
Savory Almond Pudding
1) In a skillet, gently saute the onion in the butter or margarine over a low heat until light yellow.
2) Stir in the milk and soup mix mixture, then boil until thickened.
3) Allow to cool, stir in the breadcrumbs, nuts and seasonings alongwith the... - 49.1316
Carrot Pudding Cake With Lemon Sauce
Heat oven to 325°F.
Lightly spray 1 1/2 or 2-qt casserole with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine 1/4 cup margarine and brown sugar.
Add apple juice concentrate and egg whites, mixing well.
Add combined oat bran, flour, baking powder and... - 49.0834
Early in day: Grate lemons; reserve half of peel for dough, half for filling.
Grate orange and reserve half of peel for filling.
(Use rest in stuffing.) With electric mixer at low speed, mix 1 1/2 cups sifted flour, 1/4 cup sugar, butter, 1 egg yolk and half... - 49.0396
Central House Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pan,scald milk and margarine.
3)In a bowl, mix the eggs,sugar,salt and spices together.
4)Carefully, pour the scalded milk to the egg mixture,and stir continously.
5)Take a 8inch square baking... - 49.0136
Date Nut Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium sized bowl, mix the granulated sugar with 1 tablespoon of the margarine or butter.
3) Onto a wax paper, sift the baking powder, flour, cinnamon and salt and blend the mixture... - 49.0092
Introduce this Asparagus Pudding to your taste buds...and you wont regret it. Best enjoyed as a Main Dish, this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. - 49.0017
Little Queen Of Puddings
To make the sauce, heat the berries with the sugar until they soften.
Whizz to a pulp, then sieve out the seeds.
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, butter and 25g of the sugar together, stir in the lemon zest and pour over the... - 48.9915
Black & White Bread Pudding
This Black & White Bread Pudding tastes incredible ! A mind-blowing combination of bitter sweet and white chocolates, this bread bake is a rare treat for your fastidious taste buds ! Try this Black & White Bread Pudding without delay as everyday you don't... - 48.9666
Almond Bavarian Cream
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, whisk egg yolks and milk until well blended.
2. Stir gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar and salt into the milk.
3. Place pan over a low flame and stir for 10 minutes until custard is thick
4. Stir in the almond and vanilla... - 48.9517
Coffee Praline Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the milk with the granulated sugar, instant coffee and 3 tablespoons of the margarine or butter till the butter has melted.
3) In a greased 6-cups baking... - 48.7549
1) In a 1 I (2 pint) round shallow dishe arrange bread slice on the base and sides.
2) Ensure that bread forms the base of pudding basins and they don’t crumble when turned out.
3) In a saucepan add water and sugar. Add rhubarb, blackcurrants and... - 48.7468
Corn And Cottage Cheese
1)In a bowl, beat eggs slightly and then add cottage cheese and beat again.
2)In a bowl, make a paste of 1/4 cup milk and flour.
3)In another bowl, mix together flour mixture, remaining milk, corn, salt, pepper and sugar to egg mixture.
4)Take a... - 48.6642
Rhubarb Pudding With Custard Cream
1. Slice the rhubarb into ¾ -inch pieces.
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, rind, rhubarb and ½ cup water.
3. Boil the mixture, and cook over low heat for some time. Don’t cover the mixture until rhubarb turns soft. It takes about 10 minutes to... - 48.6565
Raisin Delight Pudding
1. Grease a Pyrex dish and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
4. Add remaining ingredients that are required for the syrup and mix well.
5. Cook on a medium flame for... - 48.6476
Helena's Cheesy Bread Pudding
This is the perfect dessert to bring for a potluck or family gathering. It is so moist and buttery from the base of Croissants and Chocolate Cake that also makes a beautiful texture. The PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese brings a silky, creamy feel to the bread... - 48.647
Raisin Streusel Bars
1. In medium-size bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
2. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and stir in water.
3. Set aside 1 cup of the... - 48.6258
Tomatoes Stuffed With Corn Pudding
Slice the tops off the tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and invert on paper towels for 20 minutes to drain.
Beat the eggs in a medium bowl.
Blend in the remaining ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon into tomatoes.
Place on... - 48.6119
Well grease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin and have ready a piece of greased foil.
Put all the prepared fruit in a bowl with the rest of the dry ingredients.
Mix to a soft dough with the eggs and milk (a little extra milk may be needed to form a soft... - 48.6036
Marshmallow Souffle Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch flan dish and place it on a baking sheet. Use a double thickness foil to cover the rim from the outside. Cover in such a way that it form a 1 inch high collar around the rim. Butter the foil... - 48.5946
Country Corn Pudding
1. Start preheating the oven to 350Â° F temperature.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
3. Add scallion in melted margarine and stir-fry it against medium high heat with frequent stirring method; continue the cooking... - 48.59
This Brownie Pudding tastes incredible ! Try this delicious coffee, chocolate and vanilla ice cream bake for your dessert ! Come back here to tell me if you share my passion for the Brownie Pudding ! - 48.5722
Apple And Almond Paradise Pudding
1) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, put the rice and milk and bring the mixture slowly to the simmering point.
2) Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 25 minutes or till the rice has cooked well otherwise but is still a little hard in... - 48.5675
Cream Filled Raspberry Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line jelly roll pan, 15xl0xl-inch, with waxed paper, grease.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until very thick and lemon colored, 3-5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixing bowl; gradually beat in granulated sugar.
On low... - 48.5091
Delicious Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a double boiler and melt butter in the upper container.
3) Stir in flour, salt, and brown sugar.
4) Slowly mix in milk and water and stir continuously for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture... - 48.4501
Eve 's Pudding And Cake Custards
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Prepare the fruit as required and put them in the center of a well-buttered 1-pint pie dish. Add water and sugar and set aside.
3) Next, prepare the topping. Cream together the sugar and... - 48.4386
Orange Pear Crown
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Grease an 8-cup ring mold liberally and sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar. Tap out the excess, if any.
3) Pare the pears and cut them in half. Core and grate them coarsely to make about 2... - 48.4004
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Grease a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole with butter.
3. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add corn and sauté in the butter for a 1 minute.
5. Add water and simmer the corn,... - 48.3869
Baked Berry Pudding
1) In a bowl, set the blackberries to drain reserving about ¾ cup of the juice
2) In a bowl sift the flour, baking powder and salt together
3) In another bowl, using the electric beater cream the shortening and sugar till light and fluffy
4) Tip in... - 48.3727
Summer Pudding Soup
1. In a colander, place the fresh blueberries and rinse under cold water.
2. Leave aside to drain.
3. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup water with sugar and lemon zest.
4. Bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
5.... - 48.3279
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 48.3192
Microwave Surprise Pudding Cake
1) In a bowl, mix well flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2) In another dish, stir in milk,oil and Vanilla.
3) Now gently add the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
4) Butter a baking dish.
5) Pour... - 48.3079
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce
Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce has a splendid taste. The Sugar cane syrup with cocoa powder gives the Chocolate Sponge Cake With Caramel Sauce magnificent taste. - 48.2933
Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan of 12 X 6 inches and grease it.
3)In a mixing bowl, combine together, cream, garlic, basil, eggs, pepper, parsley and salt.
4)Put in the bread cubes in the pan.
5)Top with cheese,... - 48.2546
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. Put them in a bowl.
3) Pour milk in the bowl and the bread soak for about 30 minutes.
4) Use fingers to break any lumps in the bowl of bread and... - 48.2532
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F
2Into a saucepan, combine the sugar and water
3) Bring the sugar mixture to a vigorous boil for 15 minutes till it changes colour to a deep caramel
4) Using a pastry brush, brush down the side of the pan,... - 48.2476
Chocolate Bread Pudding Puff
1. In a medium size saucepan add flour , sugar, and salt. Add milk and beat until smooth. Add the butter or margarine. Add chocolate continuously stirring till all ingredients are well incorporated and the chocolate melts into the flour mixture.... - 48.2214
Molded Apricot Crown
1) Butter an 8-cup tube mold liberally and sprinkle with sugar. Tap out the excess, if any.
2) Drain the apricots. Select 6 perfect halves and set them aside for topping. From the rest, cut just enough to make ½ cup. Reserve the remaining syrup... - 48.1883
Raspberry Refrigerator Dessert
Heat raspberries with water, sugar, and lemon juice.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup water; stir into raspberries and cook until thickened and clear.
Melt marshmallows in milk over boiling water in a double boiler.
Whip cream or Dream... - 48.1711
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take 6 dariole molds and grease thoroughly with butter.
3. Whip butter to soft, mix sugar and continue whipping till the mixture turns light, creamy and fluffly.
4. Mix in beaten eggs and... - 48.1703
Individual Fruit Puddings
Individual Fruit Puddings ! Aha! These make a dreamy dessert ! Do try these deliciously fruited cups of pudding with orange sauce poured over for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Individual Fruit Puddings are eagerly awaited ! - 48.1592
Raspberry Holiday Mold
1) Into a strainer set over a bowl, drain the pineapple and raspberries, reserving the liquid and keep aside
2) Through the strainer, press the raspberries and pineapple
3) Keep the raspberry and pineapple puree aside, discarding the seeds
4) Into 3... - 48.1346
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease 7’ ring mold and set aside
3. Cream the Crisco and sugar together till you have a homogenous mix
4. Add the egg and beat well
5. Add the carrots and mix well too
6. Sift in the dry ingredients and... - 48.1019
Lemon Rice Pudding
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, place the water, rice, raisins, nutmeg and salt.
2) Mix thoroughly, cover and cook over boiling water for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the milk.
4) Cook uncovered until the milk is absorbed, for about 10 minutes.
5)... - 48.0981
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Combine fruits and peel in bowl; add beer and let stand for at least 1 hour.
Beat eggs with brown sugar and add fruit-beer mixture.
Stir in nuts, crumbs, and suet.
Sift dry ingredients and spices; stir into fruit mixture.
Turn into 4 well-greased pint or two... - 48.0799
1) Take a heavy sauce pan and melt butter in it.
2) Add flour, salt and sugar. Stir them in.
3) Add the milk and eggs and blend them well by stirring.
4) Cook on moderate heat, stirring continuously until mixture thickens.
5) Remove pan from heat and... - 48.0434
Sweet Potato Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and sugar. Beat thoroughly.
3) Add remaining ingredients and mix properly.
4) Use a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole, to pour the batter evenly.
5) Place it inside the oven to... - 48.0367
Cinnamon Orange Pudding
1) With a grater, grate the orange peel.
2) In a large saucepan, add butter and heat up to melt.
3) Add flour to the butter and gradually pour in orange juice concentrate. Mix the ingredients to make it smooth.
4) In a bowl, stir in... - 47.975
Tempting Apple Trifles
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in milk.
2. Blend in brown sugar, egg white and oil and stir until blended.
3. Place the pan on a low flame and cook, whisking constantly with a wire whisk, until the mixture thickens to... - 47.9602
Carrot Pudding Cake With Lemon Sauce
Heat oven to 325°F.
Lightly spray 1 1/2 or 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray or oil lightly.
In large bowl, combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup margarine.
Add apple juice concentrate and egg whites, mixing well.
Add combined oat bran, flour,... - 47.9216
Whipped Pudding With Strawberries
1. Place 2/3 cup of evaporated milk for 10 to 15 minutes in the chiller until icicles start to form
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the pudding mix, gelatin, nutmeg, 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk and water. Give a good stir.
3. Place... - 47.9206
Chocolate Marble Pudding
1)To Make the Pudding: In a bowl, sift maida and baking powder.
2)In a blender, cream Nestle Butter and sugar together it turns light and fluffy.
3)Pour in beaten eggs gradually.
4)Fold in sifted maida into the mixture.
5)Pour in Nestle Milk so that... - 47.8975
Winter Fruit Salad
Winter Fruit Salad as the name suggest it is a dessert for icy winters. The Lemon flavour gives the Winter Fruit Salad a tangy and bracing taste. - 47.8974
Light Plum Pudding With Hard Sauce
Combine fruits, rinds, and nuts; add fruit juice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light after each addition.
Add carrots, potatoes, and milk.
Sift flour with remaining ingredients except Sauce and add to creamed mixture.
Add... - 47.8954
Everyday Pudding Recipes By Category