- » Everyday Protein Soup
Everyday Protein Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday protein soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday protein soup recipes.
Protein Rich Flavorful Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny is a curry flavored soup originating from South India, specifically Tamil Nadu. Translated from the local language, Tamil, it literally means "pepper water". From the south of India, this soup has travelled far and wide, and made its presence... - 0
You May Also Like!
Everyday Cream Of Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
On a cutting board, cut the bread into cubes.
Place them on a cookie sheet and grill in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes; set aside.
In a large pan, melt the butter and saute the onions, leek, celery and carrots.
Add the... - 45.3064
High Protein Whole Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of the very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof 10 minutes, or... - 47.4937
Chicken 'n' Lima Soup
1) In a saucepan mix soup, milk, and lima beans thoroughly.
2) Heat the mixture, stirring frequently.
3) Crumble bacon just before serving.
4) Ggarnish with sliced hard-cooked egg. - 33.5884
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix together.
2) Pour over ice cubes or heat.
3) Serve warm or cold. - 28.4618
Cream Of Spinach Soup
1. Heat the spinach with the milk, butter and lemon peel.
2. Blend the cornstarch with 1 tablespoon cold water, then add to the soup. Stir and simmer 4 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tea spoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper) - 32.1515
1) In a saucepan heat butter.
2) Add meat and cook until lightly browned.
3) Add remaining ingredients.
4) Continue to heat stirring often.
5) Serve hot. - 37.094
Simmer the carcase in the stock for an hour, then strain.
Add the cooked chicken meat and milk and cook for a further 15 minutes, then rub through a sieve.
Blend with cornflour, add butter and seasoning.
Cook for 10 minutes. - 36.1192
Cream Of Spinach Soup
1. Clean and wash spinach.
2. Cook in stock with salt.
3. Rub through sieve when cooked.
4. Prepare white sauce using flour, milk and butter.
5. Add vegetable puree. Reheat and serve. - 36.344
Scrape any stuffing from turkey bones.
Put carcass in kettle and add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Pick off any meat from bones and add to soup.
Makes about 1 1/2 quarts. - 39.3796
Barleyonion Soup With Beef Balls
Soak washed barley in water overnight; do not drain; add bouillon and bring to boil; cook until barley is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Shape ground beef into small balls; brown in skillet; remove from pan.
Cook chopped onions in meat drippings until tender and... - 36.1927