- » Everyday Poultry Ovo
Everyday Poultry Ovo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday poultry ovo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday poultry ovo recipes.
This quacker omelet recipe is prepared with eggs, cornstarch and milk. The beaten eggs are seasoned and mixed with milk and cornstarch and butter and cooked in a pan. The quacker omelet can be served with potatoes or buttered toasts. - 34.1087
Tomato-egg Curry By Nisha
heat oil in a pan.Fry onions, chillies, ginger and garlic in the oil
Add tomatoes and fry for sometime.
Add all the masalas and salt and fry.
Add water little at a time to form curry of desired consistence.paste/medium batter consistency is best liked and... - 45.2715
scoop yolks into a bowl. Mash well add mayonnaise and Dijon mustard until desired consistency is reached. Stir in white part of sliced onion and most of the chopped parsley. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
Using a small teaspoon or an... - 35.3791
Les Tourtons Des Penitents
Your mixed herbs should include plenty of parsley, such available herbs as chervil, sorrel, fennel fronds, basil and tarragon, plus a snippet of chives and some leaves of fresh mint; a few thyme flowers are good, too.
Wash and drain the herbs; slice the... - 39.7266
Oven Crisped Vegetables
1. On a plate, combine the cracker crumbs, onion salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In another shallow dish, blend together mayonnaise and milk.
3. Grease a large baking sheet.
4. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
5. Use a slotted... - 42.8613
Heat the butter and toss the sliced onion in this.
Work in the flour and cook gently for several minutes.
Add the stock, giblets, bay leaf and sprig of parsley and simmer until the soup is cooked and the giblets really tender.
Remove the giblets, rub through... - 43.5678
Corn Stuffing Balls
Cook onion and celery in butter.
Add corn, water, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, and thyme.
Bring to boil.
Pour over bread stuffing and mix lightly.
Add egg yolks, and shape into 12 balls.
Spread in shallow baking pan and pour melted butter over all.
Bake... - 42.8813
Corn Stuffing Balls
1.In a bowl, mix onion, celery, corn, water, pepper, stuffing, poultry seasoning and eggs.
2.Shape the mixture prepared in the bowl, in form of small round balls.
3.In a slow cooker, place these balls on the bottom and top them with... - 41.2398
Corn Stuffing Balls
In mixing bowl, combine celery, onion, corn, water, pepper, poultry seasoning, stuffing mix, and eggs.
Shape into 7 or 8 balls.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Pour butter over.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve with broiled meats or roasts, or use as... - 39.7079
Pennsylvania Dutch Filling
1. Combine the potatoes and egg.
2. Saute the bread cubes in butter. Combine the potato mixture with the bread and stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix well. - 34.6614
Blend first 5 ingredients in blender container.
With blender running at low speed, gradually add a third of the butter in slow, steady stream.
Turn blender to high speed; slowly add remaining butter.
Fold in parsley.
Serve with meat, fish, or poultry. - 36.2508
Baked Pish With Lemon Mushroom Sauce
Place frozen fillets in shallow buttered baking dish.(9")
In saucepan combine rest of ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Pour over fillets.
Top with 1 cup buttered crumbs lightly seasoned with poultry seasoning (or 1 cup prepared stuffing mix).
Dot with... - 42.8973
1) In the top part of a double boiler, add butter, egg yolks, and lemon juice and bring these to room temperature.
2) Sprinkle salt to taste.
3) Allow the water to boil at the lower pan.
4) With a wire whisk, beat the egg mixture for 5 minutes or until... - 37.9337
Savory Tomatoes Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a shallow flameproof dish, place the tomato halves, cut side facing up.
3) In a small bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
4) On each tomato half, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of this mixture.
5)... - 41.5177
Zucchini In Basil Butter
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the zucchini for 2 to 3 minutes, or until they turn crisp tender.
2) Remove from heat.
3) Quickly place under cold running water to stop the cooking. This will also help in preserving the color.
4) Drain... - 39.0808