- » Everyday Pizza
Everyday Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday pizza recipes.
To all you Pizza lovers you should definitely check out this dish, it is called Stromboli, it is the best substitute to Pizzas. Stromboli is a turnover and is filled with various ingredients such as cheese, meat, veggies etc. It is filling as well as a... - 136.972
Potatoes Thin Crust Pizza
Love pizza and want to try some thin crust ones - here is the recipe. A different kind of pizza with marinated potatoes as the topping. The caramelized onion and the anchovy adds a good flavour to it. Worcestershire Sauce which is added in the making of... - 133.45
If you are on a low-carb diet or are allergic to gluten, you may have thought that all pizza recipes are just off limits. Going low carb typically means giving up bread but you can still enjoy a delicious pizza that is low carb and flourless! This recipe is... - 119.093
Home Style Pizza
There would be many pizza recipes out there but this home style pizza recipe is a special one as it shows how easy it is to make a pizza at home and you are not restricted with the topping choices. After all home cooking is not about fancy dishes, it is more... - 115.622
Baked Pizza Crust
Another recipe being shared by Chef David to involve the little ones to cook! Get them to bake this pizza crust and get to make their own topping! Easy to follow instruction in this video, see it for more! - 112.01
Barbecued Gluten Free Pizza
Barbecued gluten free pizza might sound a little odd but take a look at the video to see how exotic this dish is. It cooks well, looks good and you can say by looking at it, how good that would taste? So go ahead and show off your skills at the next weekend... - 111.147
Pizza Beer Battered Cod
Pizza beer battered cod is a crisp, soft and scrumptious fried fish dish. Watch this video performed by a professional chef in such an easy way that even you can do it at home. - 110.937
Catfish Nuggets Marinated With Pizza Beer
If you are looking for some tips to add a twist to your catfish nuggets, here is a catfish nuggets marinated with pizza beer recipe that will make it zesty and all the more flavorful. Watch the video for details. - 110.429
Rawgosia006 - Raw Food
If you’re a raw foodie in the mood for some pizza here is a recipe video that will satisfy your craving! This video illustrates the preparation of not one but two raw and vegan pizzas. One with avocado, parsley and cucumber – Green Pizza. Another with... - 110.344
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and... - 109.032
Pizzettas With California Dried Plums & Caramelized Onions
Pizza is not traditional anymore and has turned versatile with more and more variations. Chef David Hu shows how to make an elegant pizza on the pizza base with caramelized onions, seasonings and plums. Flavorful and rich treat! - 106.904
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 104.718
If your kids love pizza, here is a way you can engage them in the preparation process. This recipe video of Homemade Pizza demonstrates how to involve kids in the Pizza making process. This video is about a very simple pizza topping but you, of course can add... - 104.022
Outdoor Cast Iron All Natural Pizza
Pizza is a choiceful food for most occasions be it special holidays to most casual ones. Here is a recipe showing how to make one with a cornmeal crust with natural ingredients including the sauce, sundried tomatoes, olives and cheese for the topping in an... - 101.969
Raw And Organic Veggie Pizza
Before we say the word “pizza” all you pizza lovers have to be open minded. This may not be the cheesy greasy pizza that comes out of the oven but when it comes to raw food, you have to be open to trying different textures and flavors and be willing to... - 100.487
Handy Pizza Dough
Ready made and handy pizza dough makes pizza-making an effortless experience. Watch the video showing how to make a well-rising pizza dough in easy and simple steps. Ideal for frequent pizza freaks or as a surprise treat for guests! - 100.134
Raw And Vegan Pizza
When it’s raw, it’s real! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. This recipe video will show you how to make an amazingly yummy raw pizza. This raw pizza crust is unlike any other. Made of... - 96.0981
Homestyle Ham And Pineapple Pizza
Home-style Ham and Pineapple Pizza is a great way to treat your family once in a while. It would cost you only half of the store bought pizza, and just half of the delivery time. It comes out really delicious and that makes it a hands down winner. - 94.2368
Breakfast pizza is a recipe perfect if you want a long filling breakfast. Watch this interesting video that shares a wonderful recipe for this unique pizza that can be made with the available ingredients in your kitchen. Take a look and try this pizza for... - 93.3578
Healthy Pizza Pocket
Healthy Pizza Pocket is a wonderful dish to have as a light snack. Watch this video for the details of this snack that will keep the kids happy at school and you too. Have fun making it. - 92.2564
Vegetarian Spinach And Feta Pizza Part 3 Finishing
This is the Part 3 of a 3 part video series.. In this video you will see how the finished Pizza looks like. You will also get some tips about cooking the pizza properly so that you get a nice and crisp base and not burn it. View this video to learn these tips. - 91.313
In today's fast world if you had to cook your entire breakfast traditionally, you would probably be late for office everyday. Here is a recipe which will not only take care of your breakfast but also keep you fit as it is low on carbs. Watch the video to see... - 91.2907
Kids Pizza With Tuna And Mushroom
If you like to make pizzas from scratch, you must try this Kids Pizza with Tuna and Mushroom recipe, along with your kids that is. This is an easy and delicious recipe that will be adored by the kids. Take a look for the details. - 90.1281
How To Reheat A Leftover Pizza
Pizza can be indulging during any occasion or time of the day. In this video chef John shows effective ways to reheat and use left over pizza with a perfect crust. Handy idea to use leftover pizzas any time! - 89.8311
Delicious Pizza Sauce
A delicious sauce over pizza enhances the taste of pizza many folds. Today, chef not only has an easy homemade pizza recipe but also gives lots of insight on how to develop your own pizza sauce. The video would have been more useful for those who have never... - 85.6922
Homestyle Pizza Dough
If you love baking your own pizza, you must try this homestyle pizza dough. It’s one of the simplest recipes around, perfect for making pizzas at home. Be sure to try it in your home. Have fun! - 80.8604
Vegetarian Spinach And Feta Pizza Part 2 Preparation
This is the Part 2 of a 3 part video series. In this video you will learn how to start off with the Pizza. This a good video to start with, if you are just starting to learn how to prepare a pizza. It shows the very basic techniques. Have a look! - 79.0742
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza - Part 2 - Cooking
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will see how the final pizza looks like. It is mush easier to prepare a pizza at home using this recipe. Try it out. - 78.8314
Vegetarian Spinach And Feta Pizza Part 1 Ingredients
This is the Part 1 of a 3 part video series. This video introduces you to the ingredients used in this Vegetarian Pizza. This video also has some really good arguments as to why being vegan or vegetarian is better. - 78.2734
June the Homemaker teaches you the joys of homemade, from-scratch pizza in this video. This pizza is also a great way to use the veggies in your fridge. Watch and learn how to make this pizza from this video. Bon Appétit! - 73.3171
The Victoria Pizza is a low calorie pizza with just about 200 calories. The taste is not compromised, so, you'll love it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 72.653
Dried Mushroom Pizza And Fishstick In Pocket Bread
Are you always on a lookout for some easy to make and quick recipes? This video is sure to come handy. Watch it to learn two very simple recipes Dried Mushroom Pizza and Fishstick in Pocket Bread. Do not give it a miss. - 71.2982
Peanut Butter Pizza
Peanut Butter Pizza was my family cook's signature dish, now that he's gone I have taken up the task of preparing it for the family. Was it you or the fragrance of Peanut Butter Pizza that you are cooking that has dragged me to the kitchen?, were my husband's... - 56.6406
Summer Dessert Pizza
To make the crust: Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour and sugar.
Add the butter or margarine and blend with a pastry blender or process just until the mixture resembles fine... - 52.4317
Goat Cheese Pita Pizza
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine together he chevre, ricotta cheese, 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil.
2) With a fork, mix well. Set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the garlic and sautÃ© over moderate... - 51.8304
Summertime Fruit Pizza
To make the crust: In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, hazelnuts and lemon peel.
Add the buttermilk and oil.
Use a fork to stir the mixture until it begins to form a ball.
Then use your hands to press the mixture into a smooth ball; flatten to... - 51.0796
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 49.5188
1) Split muffins and spread lightly with butter.
2) Place them on cookie sheet or rack of broiler pan, with cut side up.
3) Broil until muffins just start to get golden-brown.
4) Remove them from oven.
5) Spread each half with tomato sauce, and... - 49.4163
1. Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C).
2. For preparing base - In a bowl, add flour, cornmeal, salt and baking powder and mix well.
3. Take a jug- add milk with oil and olive oil.
4. Pour this milk mixture over dry... - 49.3381
Vegetarian Pizza Appetizer
1) Preheat oven to 425 F
2) Into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch greased jelly roll pan stretch the pizza dough
3) Prick the dough several times with a fork
4) Bake for 10 minutes till crisp
5) Cool onto a wire rack
6) Using a knife, cut the... - 49.3208
Vegetable Pizza With Oat Bran Crust
Combine 1 cup oat bran, flour and baking powder.
Add milk and oil; mix well.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly spray 12-inch round pizza pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon oat bran.
With lightly... - 49.1518
Sausage And Egg Breakfast Pizza
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Place 8 crescent rolls in a circle shape in a 12 inch pizza pan, with the triangle points facing centre.... - 49.0347
1. In a large bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper until fluffy and stir in mushrooms and liquid.
2. In a large frying pan melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and pour in egg mixture.
3. Cook over low heat 10 minutes until eggs are set on... - 48.8626
Macaroni Crust Pizza
To make crust, in a large saucepan cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
In a mixing bowl combine the 2 beaten eggs, the 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Add drained macaroni to egg... - 48.819
1) Into a cup, dissolve the yeast in water and honey and leave to rest for two minutes
2) Into a bowl, add in the flour and salt and yeast mixture and knead to form a smooth dough
3) Cling wrap and allow to rise for an hour
4) Into a frying pan, add... - 48.7927
1. Pre-heat the oven to 240 degreee Centigrade or the highest temperature setting.
2. In a food processor fitted with a dough blade, add the flours, yeast and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix well, and pour in the water and mix the mixture to a soft... - 48.747
Wheat Crust Pizza
Combine 1/2 cup of the flour, yeast, and Parmesan.
Stir in 1/3 cup warm water (115° to 120°), egg, and oil.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir in as much of the flour as you can... - 48.6797
Stuffed Mushroom Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine mushrooms, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, spinach, garlic, pizza sauce and seasonings.
3. Keep the bowl aside.
4. On a flour dusted work surface, roll out pizza dough... - 48.5359
In a large mixing bowl, take warm water, sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to water, mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to make a smooth dough.
Cover dough with wet cloth and keep... - 48.416
Fresh Vegetable Pizza
1. To prepare the broccoli wash it, trim into flowerets, then peel and coarsely chop stems.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Cook for 5 minutes, covered, in 1 cup lightly salted boiling water and drain well.
4. Rub a 14-inch pizza pan with 1... - 48.3298
Cheesy Egg Vegetable Pizza
For crust, soften yeast in warm water.
Add biscuit mix to yeast; beat well.
Turn dough out onto a pastry cloth that is well dusted with biscuit mix; knead dough 3 to 5 minutes.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
Pat or roll dough into a 13-inch circle; place on a... - 48.3206
Mexican Pizza Pitas
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© ground beef and onion until meat is brown.
3) Remove form the heat and pour of liquid if any.
4) Add in sugar, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5) Smear the salsa on each... - 48.0485
Garden Vegetable Pizza
To make the crust: In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of the whole-wheat flour and the yeast.
Add the warm water.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping the sides of the bowl constantly.
Then beat... - 47.988
Mexican Style Pizzas
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2) On a baking or cookie sheet, place the pizza bases and lightly brush them with the oil.
3) In a bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, kidney beans , sweetcorn, then mix... - 47.7585
Mediterraneam Pizza With Shrimp And Feta
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Unroll the pizza dough and spread on the prepared sheet.
Bring the water to a simmer in a small saucepan.
Add the shrimp and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 47.6792
1) Sieve the flour into a bowl and add salt
2) Rub in the margarine
3) Add the water and milk slowly to mix and make a soft dough
4) Roll the dough to a circle about 1 inch thick and place onto a baking sheet
5) Using the hands spread out the... - 47.6591
Tofu Yeastey Pizza
1) Crumble the tofu block in small parts.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and melt it over medium heat.
3) Add yeast, arrowroot and spices to stir well.
4) Keep on whisking over medium heat till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add crumbled... - 47.5739
For the dough
1. Sieve the flour with the salt and sugar. Add the oil and mix well.
2. Make a well in the centre and crumble the yeast in the centre.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 teacup of warm water over the yeast. Wait for a few minutes.
4. Mix the yeast in the flour... - 47.4374
1) Preheat oven to 450°
2) Take a large mixing bowl, in it dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water. Let it proof for 10 minutes.
3) Now add the flour, salt, olive oil, and remaining water. Mix well and knead until the dough is smooth for about... - 47.4264
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, skip to step 4 after preparing the dough with hand. If food processor is being used, fit it with a steel blade or a dough blade and pour ¾ cup of hot... - 47.4002
Sift the flour and warm it in the oven while activating the yeast in a little of the warm milk.
Make a dough and knead it well as for Yeasted White Loaf.
Smear a little olive oil all over, place it in a bowl covered with a damp cloth, and leave to prove in a... - 47.3813
Red Pepper Mini-pizza
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate each pita pocket into 2 round halves.
Place pita halves, smooth side down, on a nonstick baking sheet, or on a baking pan lined with a baking-pan liner, and bake for 5 minutes or until crisp.
Lower heat to 350... - 47.2386
Soak beans in water overnight.
In slow-cooking pot, cook soaked beans in water on high for 2 to 3 hours, or until tender but not mushy.
Drain, saving liquid.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans with tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, oregano, and... - 47.1793
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a bowl combine all the crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) Add into a 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in the oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till set.
6)... - 47.1209
Trim steak and cut into serving-size pieces.
Arrange pieces in 10-inch square casserole.
In small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Pour evenly over steak.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 47.0659
Create A Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a 15-inch round baking stone or sheet with oil and dust with cornmeal. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt.
4. Stir in water and oil to form a... - 46.8491
Best Ever Pizza
1) To make hamburger sauce mix, in large conatiner, cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Take out 1 pt. sauce mix and store the remaining in pint jar in refrigerator... - 46.8038
Pizza Macaroni Pie
Cook the macaroni in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water until almost tender; drain, and toss in a generous amount of olive oil.
Cook the onion gently in a little of the milk, then puree the mixture (if you prefer pieces of onion, you can leave the... - 46.6498
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain spaghetti from water.
4) Mix egg, milk, second amount of... - 46.4985
Place a 10 inch frying pan over medium heat.
Pour oil into pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 375° on a deep frying thermometer.
Fry one tortilla at a time, turning quickly several times with 2 wide spatulas, until bubbly and just golden (about 30... - 46.471
Flatbread Pizza With Smoked Salmon
1) In a bow mix the flour, semolina and a little olive oil.
2) In a jug with half the water, stir the yeast and sugar until the yeast dissolves.
3) Gradually mix this into the flour and form a soft dough, adding some more water, if neeeded.
4)... - 46.3976
Apple Pizza Pie
Combine 1 1/4 c.flour and 1 tsp.salt.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Sprinkle water over mixture gradually; shape into a ball.
Roll pastry into 15" circle on floured surface.
Place on baking sheet; turn up 1/4" rim.
Combine creamer, brown sugar,... - 46.3723
Whole Wheat Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) Butter a 12- inch pizza pan.
3) In a large bowl, combine together the water, oil, yeast and honey.
4) Stir to dissolve the yeast.
5) Sift in together the flour, garlic powder and onion powder.
6) Mix... - 46.3629
Family Pizza Soup
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp knife trim the sides of the French bread.
3. Fit the bread inside 2-cup ovenproof soup bowls.
4. Arrange bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Toast in oven at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Take... - 46.306
Mexican Black Bean Pizza
Lightly grease an 11- to 13-inch pizza pan.
Unroll the pizza dough and transfer to the prepared pan, pressing dough out with your hands.
Build up the edges slightly.
Prick generously with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until light... - 46.2843
Broccoli And Cheddar Pizza
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet and heat some oil in it.
3.Add in garlic and stir cook on medium heat for about 1 minute.
4. Add in broccoli and sitr cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until broccoli is... - 46.2518
Home Style Pizza With Peppers
GETTI NG READY
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and then go on to step 4. In case processor is being used, fit it with a dough blade or steel blade and pour in 1 cup of hot... - 46.2052
Monai Bread Pizza
the uniqueness about this bread pizza is it's main ingredient, a "fried eggplant"! never did i thought that a fried eggplant would taste good on a bread and would even taste better when made into a bread-pizza. as we all know, bread pizza's are very easy to... - 46.1631
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1)In a small bowl, add yeast to warm water and wait for 5 minutes until it begins to foam and bubble.
2)In a large bowl, mix together cool water, salt, honey, olive oil and add this to yeast mixture.
3)Now add in ½ cup of flour. Stir slowly and... - 46.1546
Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 15-inch pizza stone.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned; cool.
Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Arrange fruit on top.
In saucepan, combine the sugar,... - 46.0796
Spaghetti Pizza Deluxe
1. As per package directions make the CREAMETTE Spaghetti and drain.
2. In medium bowl, blend milk and egg; add spaghetti and toss to coat.
3. Into a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4. In the prepared pan... - 46.0064
Prepare hot-roll mix according to directions on package.
Divide into two parts.
Roll each portion into a large round about 1/4 inch thick.
Put on greased cookie sheet or two 12-inch pizza pans.
Drain tuna, reserving liquid.
Combine 3 tablespoons olive oil and... - 46.0005
Whole Wheat Zucchini Pizza
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add oil, salt, sugar, basil, oregano, wheat germ, and all purpose flour.
Beat until smooth (about 3 minutes, if using electric mixer).
Using a heavy duty mixer or wooden spoon, beat in whole wheat flour until dough... - 45.8707
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Put beans, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt, oregano and rosemary in it.
3. Put the lid on and cooker and cook bean mixture for 6-7 hrs. on HIGH.
4. Check the beans for their tenderness.
5. Add mozzarella cheese to... - 45.8363
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Place a large 8 x 10-inch frying pan over a low heat until thoroughly heated.
3) In a basin, combine the eggs, water and seasoning together.
4) Then lightly beat with a fork until the mixture is slightly... - 45.814
Smoked Turkey Quesadilla Stack
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium flame until hot.
3. Sauté bell pepper, onion, chili powder and cumin until vegetables are tender.
4. Take skillet off the heat and set aside.
5.... - 45.7661
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Prepare the dough as directed on the packet, and knead lightly until smooth.
3) Cut the dough into two equal parts.
4) Dust flour over the working table and roll out each piece of the dough to 8 inch.
5) Place... - 45.7333
Ham Cheese Pizzas
Ham Cheese Pizzas has a wonderful taste. The cheese gives the Ham Cheese Pizzas a velvety taste. Must catch it. - 45.5984
Vegetable Pita Pizza
2. Take a small non stick skillet and heat some oil in it.
3. Add in pepper, onion, eggplant, garlic and stir cook for about 3 minutes until eggplant it light brown in color.
4. Take a baking sheet and arrrange pita halves on it.
5.... - 45.549
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 9x13 inch casserole dish, place the fryer pieces, side by side.
3) In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
4) Pour this mixture over the chicken in the casserole.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 3/4... - 45.531
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Prepare crust: Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cover 15-inch Round Baking Stone with Kitchen Parchment Paper.
Combine potatoes with beaten egg in a large bowl, then spread over parchment-covered Baking Stone to form 14-inch circle, pressing firmly with back of... - 45.4757
Drain anchovies and soak in milk to remove excess saltiness.
Sprinkle a 10-inch (25-cm) flan tin with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to fit dampened flan tin.
Place dough in tin without... - 45.3554
1) Skin and finely chop onion.
2) Skin and finely chop garlic.
3) Remove the skin and seed tomatoes. Chop coarsely.
4) Slice cheese in thin wedges and drain anchovy fillets.
5) Preheat oven at 425°F
6) Sift flour and salt and keep in... - 45.3228
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
For pasta crust, in a large bowl combine egg, milk, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in cooked pasta.
Spread pasta mixture evenly in a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake in a 350°... - 45.2642
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a pan, saute the onions and garlic in the oil until the onions are soft.
3) Stir in the red chilli powder, ajwain powder, salt and pureed tomatoes and blend well.
4) Then, stir in the Maggi Tomato... - 45.2565
Sprinkle dry yeast over surface of lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
Let soak for five minutes.
Combine sifted soy flour and nutritional yeast, rye flour and salt.
Add along with oil to dissolved yeast mixture and knead until dough is smooth and... - 45.2551
Wholemeal Pizza With Green Pepper And Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200°c/Gas Mark 6)
2 Grease two baking sheets with oil.
3 In a bowl, mix the yeast and the sugar with half the water.
4 Set aside in a warm place until frothy, for about 10-15... - 45.2251
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (Gas Mark 8).
2) Dissolve sugar in warm water and sprinkle yeast on top to make the dough.
3) Place in a warm place for 10 to 15 minutes to allow frothing.
4) In the meantime, take a bowl and sieve the flour and... - 45.2097
Fruit Pizza With Orange Glaze
Pizza: Mix together cream cheese and Cool Whip.
Spread over top of cookie.
Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese, using strawberries for outer ring.
Place one large whole strawberry in center.
Cover with orange glaze (or apricot preserves).
Orange Glaze: Stir... - 45.1846
Whole Wheat Beef 'n' Pepper Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, beat the flour, milk, eggs, oregano and 1/2 teaspoon salt until smooth.
4) In the prepared dish, pour... - 45.1756
Everyday Pizza Recipes By Category