- » Everyday Pancake
Everyday Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday pancake recipes.
A little effort to make these Homemade Blueberry Pancakes, is worth it and you will know when you will have the first bite of it. Check out the recipe details from this video and stir it up one of these mornings. A must try for every gourmet food lover. - 138.882
Korean Pollock Fish Pancakes
Maangchi has yet another delicious pancake recipe using frozen pollock. She makes Korean Pollock Fish Pancake with great ease and simplicity but the pancake looks absolutely mouth-watering or rather irresistible. Those who want lavish breakfast for stomach... - 134.853
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 131.685
Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing home-made (yes, from scratch) banana pancakes! Let's get started. - 126.853
Instant Oats Dosa
For most south Indians who are on a diet, giving up their favorite rice dosa and having oat porridge for breakfast can be quite a challenge. Why not make an instant oat dosa? Surely oats can be enjoyed in this form, as a variation to the porridge. This is a... - 125.545
Rich American Pancakes
Love pancakes but do not know how to make the perfect stack at home? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn to cook the perfect rich pancakes, a yummy treat that everyone loves. Serve them for breakfast with butter, honey or maple syrup and your... - 124.555
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Sweet potato pancakes are a great variation of regular ones. They get their sweetness from the potato and are fluffy and moist. They are also quite easy to make. - 122.766
Healthy Coconut Pancake
Here is a healthy and simple pancake which can be prepared in minutes! Healthy coconut pancake is a recipe with Asian twist. The advantage of this pancake is that it can be eaten on its own or served with honey for breakfast or a mango sorbet for dessert. - 120.833
Korean Food: Mung Bean Pancake (녹두 빈대떡)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried mung beans in water for 6 hours. After 6 hours, you will get about 1 cup of soaked mung beans.
2. After the beans are ready, combine all the ingredients for the pork in a bowl with the pork pieces. Mix and set it... - 120.18
American Buttermilk Pancake
How would you like American Buttermilk Pancake for your next breakfast? Did we hear an yes? Oh yes, we did! Watch the video for this yummy pancake recipe that is prepared in the traditional manner. Enjoy! - 118.08
Tofu Scramble & Vegan Pancakes
Want to know of a vegan breakfast recipe that is a simple twist to a traditional recipe and tastes just as good? Then watch this video by The Vegan Zombie and prepare to be pleasantly surprised! - 117.331
How To Make Beet Pancakes For Kids
1. In a mixing bowl, sift in all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, light brown sugar, baking powder and kosher salt.
2. In another bowl, combine beet puree, Greek yogurt, egg, unsalted butter and vanilla extract.
3. Add dry mixture to the batter and... - 117.283
How To Make Pancakes With Bacon And Maple Syrup
Looking for an easy breakfast to make in 20 minutes, then check this out. Pancakes is one of the most common things made for breakfast. The chef shows a simple recipe and I'm sure your family will enjoy their pancake breakfast. - 116.489
Korean Food Kimchi Pancakes
Fast-Easy-Delicious! These "Pancakes" are Crispy, Spicy, and FULL of flavor! ..it's what I like to call "another edition of if you think Korean Food is difficult...!" - 114.263
Indian Spicy Wheat Pancake
Very quick, healthy and nutritious breakfast dish which is prepared by using whole wheat flour. Very fast to make and is ready in less than 15 mts. Savoury and very filling! - 111.978
These Banana Bites are simple, healthy, and easy to prepare. In this video we show you how simple it is to create a delicious meal that is not only great for toddlers and kids, but adults as well. - 111.974
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make the perfect healthy homemade pancakes. - 111.418
Flax Ginger Pancake
1. In a medium bowl mix the flax seed meal, baking powder, cinnamon, protein powder, ginger powder and salt together.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, syrup and melted butter together.
3. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.... - 109.874
Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes
1. Mix the soy milk and apple cider vinegar together and set aside to curdle for 5-10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Mix the melted margarine and applesauce into the curdled soy... - 109.348
Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
Looking for the perfect breakfast pancake recipe? Well, here's a recipe that will have you craving for more. Check out the Sexy Vegan as he dishes out a yummy blueberry pancake recipe that anyone can make. Because it is that simple. - 108.509
How to make amazing pancakes step by step, with a secret ingredient. - 108.308
Low Carb Healthy Carbquik Pancakes
Pancakes do not always have to be carb and calorie filled. Don't believe us? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy pancakes that are packed with a lot of taste. Watch and learn! - 107.891
Super Easy Pancake
When you need something healthy and tasty to kick start your day, just try making some fluffy pancakes for breakfast. Pancakes are simple luxury and nothing really beats the homemade ones. In this video, you learn how to make these tasty breakfast treats at... - 103.785
Baked Apple Puff Pancake
How much do you love experimenting when it comes to cooking? Cooking adventures are often fun, especially when cooking for family or with family. Here is a German pancake recipe, apt for Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast or brunch. - 103.481
Easy Banana Pancakes
Banana pancakes is a great breakfast recipe. The chef here has prepared delicious banana pancakes, garnished with whipped cream and strawberries. Serve these pancakes with warm maple syrup and enjoy! - 103.451
Healthy Pancake Mix
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make your own homemade (and very healthy) breakfast pancake mix. - 102.322
Red Bean Cake
Looking for a cake which is uncommon? Try this Red bean cake from Asian cuisine. It is a red bean mixture sandwiched between two mini pancakes. This cake is made with azuki beans in China and Japan. - 101.802
Nothing can be better than a pancake for breakfast. These pancakes can be made in a variety of ways and can be flavored with a choice of ingredients like fruits, nuts or Choco chips. Watch the video here to see the two kids cooking these pancakes and... - 101.647
Amy's Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Sometimes I get tired of drinking my 'food'-especially when the weather is cooler. There is something about drinking a cold shake when you are already cold. This is a great alternative for those times.
I made these for my family while in Hawaii and they were... - 101.321
Make Ahead Pancake Mix
From now on, you will always be ready with a delicious ready-to-make snack at home! Pancakes are loved by both the adults and kids and if you watch this video, you can create a pancake mix well in advance and store it for later use. That way, you don’t give... - 101.312
If you haven't tried Blueberry Pancakes until now, you are missing out on something really nice. Watch this video and try out these delicious pancakes. These will become your and your family's favorite for sure, once you try these. Give them a go this weekend. - 100.851
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 100.133
Green Tea Matcha Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, sift and combine flour, baking powder, salt, matcha powder and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
3. Pour in the milk, butter and cracked egg.
4. Mix the batter until smooth.
5. Heat a pan... - 99.0299
High Protein "bodybuilder" Pancakes
What could be a more down-home healthy breakfast than fluffy hot protein pancakes? Here's a healthy, tasty protein-rich, pancake recipe by Lee Hayward. It's so ridiculously simple and noticeably healthy that no one can deny its goodness. Stream this video to... - 97.3119
Easy Blueberry Flapjack
Are you bored of the same old pancakes? These simple but delicious blueberry flapjacks are a great way to turn simple pancakes into something that makes breakfast special! Make a large stack of these easy blueberry pancakes for Sunday breakfast and watch them... - 97.2348
Tasty Potato Pancake, Crispy Bacon And Fresh Apple
A yummy treat for all those pancake lovers. The pancakes can be served as a brunch too. The tasty and crispy pancakes can be served with shredded apple and bacon as a topping. The video is clear and guides you well through the recipe. - 96.5433
Mixed Fruit Oat Pancakes
Delicious pancakes is what you are craving for then follow Roberto and watch the video to create fruity oatmeal pancakes which are a great Sunday breakfast. They will be loved by adult and kids alike for sure. - 95.6671
Protein Powder And Whole Grain Oats Pancakes
Think pancakes can never be healthy? Well, then think again. This video is here to change your perspective forever! Watch and learn to make pancakes that are yummy and healthy, so that you can stack-up without any guilt or cheating as far as your diet goes.... - 94.8772
Oven Baked Pancake
Try something new for breakfast this weekend with this Oven Baked Pancake recipe. It is crispier than the regular pancakes and the kids will love it. It is a great way to experiment with your regular breakfast and create something new. Happy Cooking! - 94.3992
Good Old Fashioned Pancakes
Pancakes definitely bring us joy. There is nothing more joyous than eating some of these good Old Fashioned Pancakes for breakfast. In case you haven't made them yet, learn how to make this classic All American dish from this video. Bon Appetit! - 94.2563
Amy's Chocolate Pancake
I had this for breakfast this morning. Wasn't feeling like having my egg whites. This felt like a ton of food too!! - 91.7141
Pancakes are a great way to start your day. There can be any number of recipes to make pancakes. But this recipe from the college chef is really simple. Watch the video to know the recipe. - 91.2598
Gluten-free Spicy Indian Pancake
Gluten free pancakes often don't taste so nice, or contain many ingredients in them, making them a huge pain in the neck to make, and not an easy quick meal. Or they contain really expensive ingredients, or premade gluten free flour mixtures that are not... - 89.9679
These Sugared Pancakes are English version of pancakes. It is usually served with lemon juice. Watch the video for this simple recipe. Bon Appétit! - 85.8437
Delicious Homemade Pancakes
Pancakes are every household's delight. They are simple, easy and can be modified to suit your taste buds in endless ways. Watch this video for a great homemade pancake recipe, that is sure to come handy when you really cant decide what to serve for breakfast. - 82.572
Everybody loves a crisp brown dosa for breakfast but nutritionist advice against eating one everyday. Make your dosa healthier and add proteins to it! Watch this video to learn how to make a healthy egg dosa. You can eat a dosa every morning and be rid of any... - 80.1193
Basic Fluffy Pancakes
Pancakes are a must for energetic breakfast needs. Here is a simple recipe using the very basic ingredients to make fluffy and good-textured pancake that is ideal for breakfast. Good when served with maple syrup or honey! - 78.2728
Being a true-dosa fan, you must be knowing how difficult it is to prepare this at home. But your problem will be solved by using the non-stick griddle. Watch the video to learn the tricks and enjoy crispy homemade dosa, everyday. - 59.635
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.4754
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 52.0274
Crepes A' La Reine
Crepes A' La Reine, is a filling healthy breakfast or mini meal for anybody. Breakfast which is most important meal of the day as it breaks nightlong fast has to be full of health and filling to give you energy for the hectic day ahead. - 51.9424
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups
Hawaiian Pancake Roll-ups are a very simple way to present breakfast. Roll up the normal pancakes and transform them into something yummy. These Hawaiian pancake roll ups are good to serve to the kids and make it as a take away food too. - 51.9351
New Orleans Crepes
New Orleans crepes are really different from other crepe recipes. This recipe has cake flour, sugar lumps and orange juice and rind, which makes this dish taste new and different. - 51.4962
Orange crepes are the best thing to serve in the orange season. Make these crepes with fresh orange juice and rind. There is nothing as wonderful as the fresh oranges into crepes. - 51.4771
Almond Crepes make a perfect meal or breakfast. Some of the crepes can be served as dessert after good meal. This is a recipe to make almond crepes, that can be made for a heavy almond rich dessert!! - 51.1934
Crepes With Pineapple Filling
Crepes with pineapple filling are an interesting dish to serve for an light dessert, side dish or breakfast. You will enjoy it thoroughly. Crepes are an versatile dish that can be made with number of flavors and sauces. - 51.1537
German Apple Pancake
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F with a rack place middle level.
2. Spray 2 (6-inch) gratin dishes or 1 (10-inch) pie plate with nonstick cooking or baking spray.
3. Place dishes in oven to heat.
4. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg... - 50.9774
Spiced Fruit Pancakes
1) Thinly shred or chop the fruit of your choice.
2) Remove from work bowl and set aside.
3)Pat dry the work bowl of the food processor.
4) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, honey and water and put aside.
5) Into the work bowl,also... - 50.9421
Blini are traditional Russian pancakes served on religious and festival occasions. The Blini are made with yeasted batter consisting of buckwheat, and served with caviar or preserves. Enjoy the breakfast. - 50.9398
Apricot Pancakes make a very healthy and wonderful breakfast. You can add more nutrition to the breakfast by mixing oats and nuts to it. Enjoy the pancake with some apricot sauce. - 50.8384
1) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon rind and blend until well-mixed.
2) While the machine is on, pour in skim milk.
3) Switch off the machine and empty... - 50.5871
Baked Banana With Apricot Pancakes
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. Place banana with their skins in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
3. Split the skin and scoop the flesh out.
4. Mash well and mix with lemon juice and pecan nuts.
5. Divide into 4... - 50.5351
Pancakes And Waffles
1) In a dry mixing bowl crack the eggs to drop the white. Reserve the yolks into a separate bowl.
2) With a mixer beat the whites on high speed. Alternately, hip with a balloon whisk for about 2 minutes until firm. Do not overmix.
3) Add egg yolks with... - 50.4542
Fudge Nut Pancakes
Fudge Nut Pancakes are so simple yet delicious mini meal. They make a very healthy breakfast. Kids will love this breakfast and so will you. Here is a quick and delicious recipe from us for the fudge nut pancake. - 50.3951
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 50.3897
Sift the flour, baking powder, cocoa, ginger, cinnamon and cloves into a large bowl.
Stir in the hazelnuts.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, egg whites and molasses.
Make a well in the flour mixture and pour the milk mixture into it.
Stir just... - 50.2687
Oatmeal Molasses Ginger Cakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,molasses,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, oats, baking powder, ginger and... - 50.252
These Blintzes are thin pancakes with a nice cheesy filling. They are rich, filling and very tasty rounds. Just in case you are a weight watcher, then you can forget your resolution for sometime and enjoy the blintzes. - 50.1516
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Cottage Cheese Pancakes are rich and calcium rich. You can enjoy a filling breakfast in the morning and start your perfect day. These pancakes do not need much preparation and make a wonderful meal. - 50.0856
1) Cut the broccoli heads and separate the florets. Halve the large ones to keep all of them of the same size.
2) The florets should measure to about 3 cups.
3) Remove the stalks and keep aside for later use.
4) In a medium saucepan boil... - 50.0418
Roast Beef Omelette
Roast beef omelet is a nice recipe if you are a weight watcher. This omelet recipe contains minimum fats and calories and is very easy to prepare. Those who are looking for some good food and loosing weight at the same time roast beef omelet is the answer. - 49.9932
Cauliflower Pancake Gateau
1) Take a large bowl, sieve flour and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil in salted water for 15 minutes.
3) Beat in egg and half of the milk and water to make a smooth paste.
4) Add the remaining... - 49.9419
Coffee Apple Pancake
Coffee apple pancakes make your breakfast interesting. The tarty apples and coffee together combine to give a unique taste. You will like the taste and sauce. Try making it healthy with some cereals in the batter. - 49.9306
Delicious Diet Crepes
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine both the flours and baking powder. Sieve and keep aside.
2. Grease an 8 inch skillet with oil and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs and honey and beat once.
4. Add water, skim milk,... - 49.703
Whole Grain Strawberry Pancakes
1. In a n 1 -quart saucepan, prepare the sauce by mixing together 3 tablespoons of sugar and the cornstarch.
2. Add orange juice to the mix and the raspberries and cook over a medium heat till the mixture thickens and boils
3. Boil for a minute... - 49.7014
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade)add flour, baking powder, salt and sunflower seeds.
4) Mix... - 49.6271
Potato Pancakes With Sour Cream And Applesauce
Are you looking for a great in taste potato pancakes with sour cream and applesauce recipe? I am eagerly waiting to know what you think about these pancakes. Send me a note! - 49.5627
Spicy Oat Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon and baking soda.
2.In a separate bowl, combine egg, oil, honey and milk. Blend well.
3.Mix together the dry mixture and liquid mixture.
4.Spray hot griddle with cooking... - 49.4317
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a large bowl, combine the Nestle Milk, maida, eggs, water and salt and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Apply a little oil at the base of the frying pan, add a laddle of the mixture and gently swirl the... - 49.3521
Double Corn Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Stir in the sugar and cornmeal.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk and oil till blended.
4. Lightly stir in the dry... - 49.2754
Banana Nut Pancakes
1) In a small bowl,mix together flour, milk powder, brown sugar, baking powder, walnut pieces, and baking soda and put aside.
2) In a measuring cup, mix milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract and keep aside.
3) To the work bowl of the food... - 49.1473
Potato Apple Pancakes
1) Take the saucepan with water.
2) Add apples and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, covered.
3) After 20 minutes, uncover the saucepan and increase the heat to high. Cook the apples for another 5 minutes.
4) Take a big bowl and mix apples,... - 49.1385
Apple Dessert Pancake With Sour Cream
In 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle, melt butter.
Stir in 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Add apple slices; cook, over low heat, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, egg yolks and milk.
Beat egg whites... - 49.1301
Whole Wheat Hazelnut Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add 1/2 cup wheat flour and hazelnuts.
4) Blend until nuts are ground to a consistency of... - 49.1272
Buckwheat Pancakes With Butter Pecan Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate by placing butter into it and heating it in the hot oven.
3. Once the butter is melted, brush the bottom of the pie plate and the sides with the melted butter
4. Set aside till... - 49.0347
Low Fat Pancakes
1. In a small dry bowl, add egg and egg white and beat using a wire whisk until well blended.
2. Add remaining ingredients together and whisk quickly until flour is just moistened.
3. In the mean time, grease a non-stick pan with cooking spray and heat... - 49.0081
Coconut And Banana Pan Cake
1)In a bowl, mix together rice flour, salt, a part of the coconut milk and egg with a wooden spoon. Now add the remaining coconut milk and green color. Let stand for 20 minutes.
2)Add in coconut powder into the batter.
3)Make the filling... - 48.9914
1. In a large bowl beat eggs with salt and pepper until fluffy and stir in mushrooms and liquid.
2. In a large frying pan melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and pour in egg mixture.
3. Cook over low heat 10 minutes until eggs are set on... - 48.8626
Summer Berry And Maple Pancakes
1. Start by preheating the oven
2. In a large bowl, place the flours, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and whisk together, now take another bowl and in it , mix together the egg, milk and sour cream,once mixed properly then slowly pour... - 48.8582
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 48.8145
Whole Strawberry Omelette
This mouth-watering Whole Strawberry Omelet is a true dleight for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Whole Strawberry Omelet for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 48.8135
Berry And Apricot Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 48.7201
1)In a pan, add in sugar and water in a pan and bring to a boil,
2)Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3)In a bowl, mix Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk, sooji, maida, water and baking powder.
4)Let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
5)Very finely... - 48.6747
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add 1/2 cup wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
4) Mix... - 48.6253
These Strawberry Pancakes taste terrific ! Try this sweet eggy flour pancake with strawberries and flavored with vanilla for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Strawberry Pancakes are welcome ! - 48.6093
1)Pick a bowl and mix well the cornmeal,sugar and salt.
2)Pour the boiling water and stir until mixture is free of lumps.
3)Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
4)Now take another bowl,beat eggs and pour milk,mix and keep aside.
5)In a separate... - 48.5584
German Potato Pancakes
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsely until finely minced.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, remove the parsely and keep aside.
3) Then process the onion until finely chopped, drain and add to the parsley.
4) In a processor... - 48.4205
Everyday Pancake Recipes By Category