- » Everyday Organic Snack
Everyday Organic Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday organic snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday organic snack recipes.
1-2-3 Raw Pecan Pie Balls
Instant energy boosting pecan balls! These are great to carry for a healthy snack and when you feel you are low on energy or have a sweet craving, pop one of these in your mouth and you can run a marathon! Made with organic raw ingredients, these pecan balls... - 117.257
Amazing Grass Amazing Meal Chocolate Infused Beet And Nut Dip
Amazing Grass Green Super Food fans, here is a great recipe to use Amazing Meal in your meals rather than having it with milk, water or in a smoothie. Watch Amie Valpone show you how to make a delicious organic and raw dip using beets, apple, dates, peanut... - 108.939
Healthy Organic Zucchini And Nut Brownies
“Healthy” and “brownies” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Make sure not to tell the kids that these brownies have zucchini in them. They do not need to know these are good for them. They are absolutely going to love these... - 107.474
Raw And Organic Apple Raisin And Cinnamon Salad
Variety is the spice of life! Those on a raw and vegan food diet will agree with me when I say that it is really tough to find different breakfast and snack options. Well this recipe couples as both and is so delicious that you may not get bored of it. Watch... - 98.3761
Organic And Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies
Simple delicious cookies that mix up in under 10 minutes and are healthy enough for breakfast! No cooking or de-hydrating required for this recipe. Kids love it and so do adults and these are just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth, even it is a... - 94.6821
Gluten-free And Vegan Banana Bread
This banana bread is vegan and gluten free and yet wonderfully moist and dense. It is difficult to believe but it is true! It has amazing flavors, from the sweetness of the ripe bananas and brown sugar and is fortified with a super food; flax seeds. So the... - 87.767
Variety Of Ways To Serve Popped Popping Corn
Looking for a quick snack idea which is not just healthy but inexpensive to? Then take a look at this video to see the chef suggesting several ways to use corns combined with other common ingredients to make a perfect snack. All you need is little bit of... - 71.7025
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.3781
Veggie-pit A Melts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, squash, mushrooms, onions, and green pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
3. Drain mixed... - 42.4931
Whole-grain Veggie Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture, carrot, green pepper, celery, and scallion.
3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread... - 42.1547
1. Combine beans, garlic, chiles or green pepper, onion, mustard, vinegar, parsley, and cayenne pepper in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Cut rolls in half lengthwise and spread bean mixture on one half of... - 38.6182
Vegetable Tortilla Wraps
1. Combine carrot, zucchini, scallions, red pepper, parsley, basil, garlic, cream cheese, and cottage cheese.
2. Cover and chill for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Place a 3 quarter of the vegetable-cheese mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the two side flaps of... - 38.3993
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mash the cottage cheese and combine with radishes, red pepper, celery, green pepper, parsley, garlic, scallions, and black pepper.
3. Spread vegetable-cheese mixture on bagels and broil for 8 to 10 minutes, watching to be sure they... - 36.0133
Non Fat Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Heat beans, chili powder, cumin, and chiles in a small saucepan until warmed through.
2. Heat tortillas in an unoiled heated skillet for 1 minute on each side, or by following microwave instructions on tortilla package.
3. Place warm tortillas on... - 35.8557
1. Combine zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, tomato, green pepper, corn, cumin, and cheese.
2. Stuff vegetable mixture into the 4 pita bread pockets. - 33.7205
Super Quick Bean Sandwich
1. Mash the beans slightly and spread on the bread or bagel half.
2. Top each open-faced sandwich with 1/2 tablespoon cottage cheese.
Sprinkle with paprika.
3.Place the bean sandwiches under the broiler until they are warm and slightly... - 33.1573
Easy Caramel Popcorn
This sweet treat is more than a snack!! Sign up for my newsletter and get even more variations and tips.... - 32.5255
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.3533