- » Everyday Muffin
Everyday Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday muffin recipes.
Who doesn't like to devour on lip-smacking blueberry muffins that are an out-and-out treat? Yummy blueberry muffins crowned with cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar streusel make for sweet indulgences that no one can resist. Follow this recipe video and get making... - 129.258
Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Muffin
If you love carrot cake with frosting, watch this recipe video of Cream Cheese Carrot Cake Muffin. This recipe takes the regular carrot cakes to the next level. Just imagine how it will feel when you bite into a cake get mouthful of soft and warm cream cheese... - 124.812
Low Carb Sunday Special Breakfast Muffins
When you don’t cook your own low carb food, it’s very likely that you reach out to the cupboard and eat something is high carb or unhealthy. So, Kelly from Lowcarbcafe tries to bring us easy to make low carb dishes and today its Low carb Sunday Special... - 118.948
Lynn demonstrates how to make Applesauce Muffins. These muffins can be for breakfast or a snack. You can freeze them for a quick breakfast when you are short on time. Makes 24 muffins. - 115.17
Blackberry Muffins With Crumble Topping
Muffins make great snack and are easy to make. Here is a simple recipe which uses dried blackberries into muffins. Watch the video for the recipe and instructions. - 110.613
Banana Walnut Muffin
Old is always exciting....at least with food. Watch this amusing video to prepare old fashioned banana muffin with walnuts. These banana muffins are kids' favorite al all times. This basic banana muffin is made extraordinary with the special touch from... - 110.041
Jelly Marbled Banana Muffin
If you like to smother a muffin with jelly before you bite into it, here is a non-messy way to enjoy it! A treat for snacks or a simple on the go breakfast muffin. - 109.49
Corn Bread Muffin With Honey
Nice way to start your day. Watch this video to make delicious corn bread muffin with honey. This is a sweet variation to the ordinary corn bread. This moist bread with a sweet corn flavor can be served as a side dish on a breakfast platter. Try it maple... - 109.409
Chocolate Chip And Walnut Muffin
Craving for some real goodie muffins??? Try this video to prepare chocolate chip muffins. The special ingredient in this muffin is the presence of walnut in every bite. A sweetened, extremely yummy muffin. - 109.209
Bacon And Egg Breakfast Muffin Sandwich
Look out for this unique breakfast recipe that your kids would surely enjoy. The video here shares an excellent idea to involve them in a fun way to make their own breakfast. Take a look at this video that demonstrates an amazing style to cook eggs. The video... - 109.075
Orange Flavor Muffin
A great breakfast muffin recipe. Amazing orange muffin that aren't too sweet. A video that makes it look so easy and simple. Try this any day for breakfast and enjoy a hearty and satisfying meal. - 108.853
Orange Flavor Strawberry Muffin
LUSCIOUS TREAT !!!! A fine video to prepare orange flavor strawberry muffin. Healthy and delicious, they are a delight to munch on with that morning coffee. An all time kids' favorite. Pack them in those brown bags and watch them disappear even before lunch. - 108.733
Check out this Crunchy cornbread recipe! In a matter of minutes you will be ready to bake these muffins. You can brush the muffins with melted butter when they are done or just have it as it is with jam. Bon Appetite! - 108.71
Orange Flavor Cranberry Muffin With Walnuts
A special treat !!! These moist muffins are chock-full of goodies. A wonderful video to prepare cranberry muffin with orange zest. This soft and crunchy muffins are infused with walnuts to make it extra special. A delicious way to start an extraordinary day. - 108.37
Banana Muffins- مفين الموز
These banana muffins is a must try for all the cake lovers as it is not only light and soft but it has all the goodness of semolina, oatmeal and honey and Oh! it looks so fabulous. Once you get your hands on these, there's no stopping. Watch the video for... - 107.98
Oatmeal Raisin Muffin
These oat muffins are great for breakfast on the go or as a late-morning snack. Try making these delicious oatmeal muffins bejeweled with raisins. A yummy way to start the day with very little fat and lots of flavor! It is a hearty muffin chock full of... - 105.835
Banana Bran Muffin
This video will show you how to bake healthy banana bran muffins with thank you message ;)
As a gift, I recommend you to use healthy ingredients!
Great idea to thank your mom on mother's day, or your family, or even your friends!!!
I want my mom to stay... - 104.994
Low-fat Morning Glory Muffin
Fight breakfast boredom with these wholesome delicious nutrient packed cinnamon-spiked muffins. These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They have a little bit of everything, carrots, pineapple, raisins, nuts, and spices. Complete... - 103.992
Mini Corn Muffin With Blueberries
These bite-sized muffins smell so scrumptious while they are baking - you won't be able to resist them. Mini-muffins are perfect for a mid-morning snack or as a treat with lunch and the smaller portion is ideal for children or those of us trying to shed the... - 103.798
Gluten-free Sugar-free Pumpkin Muffin
Spicy, moist pumpkin muffins that are gluten-free and sugar-free but taste like the real thing! The almond flour in these adds to the flavor and texture, not to mention it makes them less carb heavy if you care about that stuff! These are perfect for... - 97.1604
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 94.7996
Low Carb Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Muffins
Scared of the carbs in chocolate chip muffins? Here is a Low Carb sugar free Chocolate chip Muffins to help you keep those carbs at bay. The chef is using almond flour, flax meal and stevia to make these muffins low carb. These are easy to make if you have... - 85.6228
Tips For Quick Muffins
Running short of time? Watch this video for some handy tips that will help you save a lot of time in cooking. These tips are really helpful and can be easily implemented for quick cooking. - 78.9677
Healthy Muffin With Organic Sugar
Are you one of those who prefer having make-ahead plans for breakfast so that you can set the table quickly? Then you should certainly not miss this video. Here the chef provides quick directives to make muffin with couple of basic ingredients and store it in... - 78.8735
Corn Flakes N' Banana Muffins
corn flakes and banana muffins are crunchy little muffins that can be included in your day to day snacks or breakfast menu. Baked with corn flakes and mashed bananas, these are flavored with cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg. - 50.3083
Apple Bran Streusel Muffins
Apple Bran Streusel muffins are delectable little treats baked with an assorment of goodies. The bran gives a healthy spin on this muffin baked with apple, cinnamon and brown sugar. Serve them fresh from the oven but beware of requests for more! - 49.5811
Banana Orange Muffin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a loaf pan, preferably a stoneware one, with vegetable oil.
3. In a large basin or mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar. Set aside.
4. In... - 48.4341
Rye And Mustard English Muffin Bread
In a large bowl combine 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, rye flour, yeast, sugar, salt, baking soda and caraway seeds.
In a 1-quart measure, microwave milk, water and mustard on HIGH power, using probe if available, until very warm (120-130 degrees).
Add to dry... - 47.9656
Oldtime Classic Oat Bran Muffin
This classic oat and bran muffin is a purely healthy muffin recipe taken out of the pages of my time worn family cookbook. Baked with oat bran, brown suagr and raisins, the health quotient of the recipe is not sacrificed on taste. Flavorful hints of cinnamon... - 47.9246
1. Take a large bowl, add 3 cups of flour, sugar, yeast, cheese and salt and mix thoroughly.
2. Take a 4 cup measure, add milk and heat for 2 minutes.
3. Mix milk to the flour and blend to a smooth level.
4. Add the rest of the flour and prepare a firm... - 47.6393
Pumpkin Date Muffin
Would you like to try an easy Pumpkin Date Muffin Recipe? I have a perfect Pumpkin Date Muffin Recipe for you. This recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. This can be eaten during breakfast. My kids like this dish and for me it is very easy to... - 46.5727
Beatrice's Basic Muffin
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) Egg whites are beaten till they peak and set aside.
4) The group 1 ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
5) Group 3 ingredients are blended well... - 46.5031
1) The oven is preheated to 375 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) The first 6 ingredients (tofu, ripe bananas, eggs, sweetener, vanilla and soy milk) are blended in the food processor. (ensure the tofu and... - 46.363
Savory Muffin Tarts
1) Preheat oven by setting it to 350°F.
2) Take 4 aluminum foil tart pans of dimension 1/2 X 1 ¼ and spread with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add chicken, Parmesan cheese, scallion, ham and pepper in... - 46.217
The meal in a muffin recipe is filling muffn recipe made with deviled ham and chopped veggies. The shredded carrot and chopped celery along with onions make this muffin a filling meal on the go. Baked with cheddar cheese, these muffins are really delicious... - 45.393
English Muffin Bread
Dissolve sugar in water, then add yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir well.
Heat milk in microproof measure on HIGH 1 minute.
Combine milk, yeast mixture and salt in mixing bowl.
Stir in half of flour with soda mixed in, and mix until smooth.
Stir in as... - 45.0368
Berry Oat Bran Muffins
Berry oat bran muffins are made with healthy and nutritious oat bran along with whole wheat flour mixed with milk or yogurt. A filling muffin recipe, this little bake contains goodies like berries, applesauce and honey. All this, tinged with a hint of vanilla... - 45.0264
Spiced Bran Muffins
1. In a large bowl mix the first 7 ingredients.
2. In the center of the bowl make a bowl.
3. Mix milk, honey, oil and eggs. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir till the mixture is well moistened.
4. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray. Spoon... - 44.4362
Basic Muffin Recipe
1. Preheat the oven at 425°F.
2. Grease muffin pans.
3. In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
4. In aseparate bowl, mix egg, milk and oil. Immedietely combine it with the all the dry ingredients.
5. Stir the... - 43.172
English Muffin Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut muffins in half and arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Toast them in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. In the mean time, heat a nonstick skillet.
5. Add sausage and sauté... - 42.5991
Veggie Muffin Melts
Combine mushrooms, zucchini and onions in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on HIGH for 3-4 minutes, or until almost tender, stirring once; drain well.
Mix in mayonnaise, tarragon, salt and pepper.
Arrange muffins, cut side up, on glass serving plate.
Cut tomato into... - 41.7902
Wheat Muffin Basic
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
1. In a bowl, whisk oil, egg, milk and honey or brown sugar until well blended.
2. In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir in the liquid into the dry ingredients, to make a... - 41.5515
Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, oil, brown sugar, and vanilla.
Stir in the fruit or vegetable ingredients of your choice and mix well.
In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt, and any spices... - 41.0094
Meal In A Muffin
Preheat the oven to 375°F [190°C.].
Shred the carrot and apple with the medium shredding disc of a food processor.
Process the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla with the metal blade until well blended, about 30 seconds.
Scrape down the work bowl and... - 40.8271
Creamy Muffin Curls
creamy muffin curls are small and delicate muffin rolls that are baked with creamed butter and flour. Sweetened simply with packed brown sugar, this easy to prepare muffin curl recipe only uses a handful of ingredients. - 40.4965
Another of my Blueberry Muffin recipe,with lovely flavors of lemon & orange;rest assured you will fall in love with these blueberry muffins. - 39.6927
Vegetarian Chili With Corn Muffin
1) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in onion, bell pepper, chili pepper and garlic. Saute over medium flame for about a minute. Keep stirring until the ingredients become tender.
2) Add in beans, tomatoes and cilantro or parsley. Cook for about 2 minutes... - 39.5669
Lemon Cream Muffin Tarts
Elegant lemon cream muffin tarts are just the thing for a fancy tea party. These muffin tarts or lemon cream cuffin tarts are delicate little muffins flavored with lemon zest and lemon pie filling. Serve these lemon cream muffin tarts at any party and have... - 39.4708
Bran Muffin Mix
Mix sugar, shortening, and eggs with beater.
Add water and bran; mix.
Stir in dry ingredients and milk.
Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Batter keeps 1 month in refrigerator.
Can also bake muffins in microwave, about 1-1/2... - 39.4232
Fruit Muffin Buns
These fruit muffin buns are a great treat anytime, especially at breakfast. You can fill these up with a fruit filling of choice and enjoy these oven fresh muffin buns with a glass of milk or cold coffee. They are so heavenly, I make them several times a... - 39.3117
Wheat Germ Muffins
1. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into medium-size bowl; stir in wheat germ.
2. Combine egg, milk, melted and cooled butter or margarine, and molasses in small bowl; add all at once to flour mixture; stir lightly just until liquid is absorbed.... - 39.1668
This blueberry muffin is the favorite of my son. On holidays he eminently demands this muffin and until I cook and serve him the same he remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You should try... - 39.1257
Blueberry Apple Muffin
Blueberry apple muffin recipe: Start your day with glass of milk or coffee with a blueberry muffin with apple at the center of it.This Blueberry Apple muffin recipe will tickle your taste buds. - 38.2357
Best Blueberry Muffin
Want to bake Blueberry Muffins?Here's a recipe that you are looking for.Sit back,relax & enjoy your hot coffee with blueberry muffins. - 37.6965
Meal In A Muffin
meal in a muffin recipe offers you a filling muffin that you can serve as an accompaniment to meals. Baked with ham an rye bread, it also contains chopped parsley and green onions which gives it a nice texture. Brushed with honey mustard, it also has a savory... - 37.2497
Cheese Muffin Ring
cheese muffin rings are special cheese rings baked in ring moulds. Baked with grated cheese, milk and cake flour, these cheese muffin rings are best served with scrambled eggs or vegetables. - 37.0106
Cookin’ Greens Mini Muffin Meatloaf
Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it color.
Add the Cookin’ Greens... - 36.167
1. Split and butter muffins and broil until golden.
2. Cut bacon slices in half.
3. Top each muffin half with 1 tomato slice, 2 bacon halves and 1 cheese slice.
4. Place on a broiler and broil 5 inches from heat until cheese melts.
5. Serve at... - 35.296
Egg And Bacon Muffin Puffs
1. Fold in mayonnaise to egg whites and spread on toasted muffin halves. Join the muffin halves.
2. Atop with a sliced egg and heap rest of mayonnaise mixture above the eggs.
3. Place beneath a broiler for 1 minute to brown.
4. Serve... - 34.6858
Foster's English Muffin Pizza
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Spread the pizza sauce over each muffin half.
3) Top with the Mozzarella cheese, anchovies and sliced stuffed olives.
4) Place the muffin pizzas under the broiler, until the cheese is melted and... - 34.5015
Blt Egg Muffin
1) With the help of a fork, combine together the eggs, milk and pepper in a small microwavable bowl and beat till the ingredients have all combined together well. Add the tomatoes and stir well.
2) For 2 minutes, microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%).... - 33.8503
Toasted English Muffin With Banana
1. Slice muffin into half crosswise
2. Toast under a broiler or in a pan.
3. Spread jam on each half
4. Spoon banana mash on one and sandwich with the other half.
5. Enjoy as a quick breakfast or with tea or coffee in the evening. - 32.9484
Corn Muffin Mix
simple and healthy corn muffins mix, is a dry, ready to be thrown together batter mix for a quick bake. Just mix the ingredients up and keep them in an airtight jar. Mix them up evevrytime you want to bake without hunting for ingredients on your shelf. - 32.5471
Graham Muffin Gems
In a large bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, salt and baking powder.
Add brown sugar and graham flour.
Add milk, egg and melted butter, stirring just until blended.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling cups to the top.
Bake in preheated oven for... - 32.4276
Muffin Cup Egg And Bacon Brunch
1. Thinly slice the lids of the muffins almost to the far edge, leaving a 'hinge', and fold open. Scoop out and discard the central crumbs of the muffins, leaving the bread walls intact.
2. Butter each cavity with a teaspoonful of butter. Using kitchen... - 32.2146
1.Taking toasted half muffin and top it with layer of tomato, sprouts and last with cheese.
2.Broil for at least 2 minutes so that the cheese melts.
3.Allow to cool so that the cheese cools.
4.Serve with dips. - 30.6955
Cinnamon Raisin Bran Muffin Mix
In a large bowl combine flour, raisins, cereal, bran, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Store mix in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 4 weeks.
Makes about 13 1/2 cups (3.375 L). - 29.6357
Fruit And Nut Muffins
Combine ricotta cheese, currants, raisins and orange rind. Spread mixture over muffins, sprinkle with pecans and serve. - 27.2311
All 'round Muffin Mix
This all round muffin mix is a handy muffin mix recipe that can be baked anytime for a quick snack. Mix this recipe up and store it for an anytime bake. It is both convenient, quick and easy. - 27.1154
English Muffin Pizzas
SPREAD each muffin half with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce.
Top muffins with pepperoni, bell pepper and cheese.
BROIL, 4 to 6 inches away from heat source, for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 25.6078
Peaches And Cream Muffins
Combine cottage cheese and passion fruit pulp. Spread mixture over muffins, top with peach slices and serve. - 25.2257
Muffin Streusel Topping
Mix all ingredients together until crumbly.
Spoon on top of muffins or coffee cake before baking. - 23.5389
Broccoli & Gouda Stuffed Cornbread
We could all use a little more broccoli on our plates, right? Now, the vegetable is wonderful just on its own--or wonderful with a little lemon and butter--but the more places I can sneak in broccoli, the better! This isn't the first thing I've snuck into a... - 0
On-the-go Egg Muffins With Chiles And Corn
Created for Green Valley Organics by Pam Anderson, who along with her daughters, blogs at threemanycooks.com. She is AARP’s official food expert and a contributing columnist for Runner’s World magazine. She is former Executive Editor of Cook’s... - 0
Banana Almond Muffins
These are my favourite muffins. I have substituted three quarters of the flour for almond meal and you have to use the melt and mix method, creaming the butter and sugar won't work, they will flop. You can also use other nut meals instead of almond, it's just... - 0
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Orange Muffins. This would be perfect for breakfast or for a snack during the Holidays. - 0
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Line a muffin tray with cups and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar and cream together with stand mixer.
3. Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir... - 0
Homemade Apple Muffins
There is nothing better than homemade Apple Muffins for breakfast. Kat Curlee shows us how to make her grandmother's amazingly moist homemade Apple Muffins. - 0
Simply Deliciously Moist Pineapple Applesauce Muffins
Growing up I loved to make my parents and siblings (4 brothers, 1 sister) breakfast. Of course, on Mother's Day, it was a special treat for my mother to have someone help her in the kitchen! Here's a yummy recipe for a delicious, moist muffin that goes great... - 0