- » Everyday Milk
Everyday Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday milk recipes.
Coconut Butter Cookies With Cashew Milk
If you are in a mood to snack, try Coconut Butter Cookies with Cashew Milk! A simple and easy procedure can make this delicious cookie which can be had with nutritious cashew milk. This recipe is definitely worth trying! - 122.292
Moroccan Homemade Yogurt
For those who are fond of yogurt, here is Moroccan Raib, a delicious homemade yogurt flavored with orange blossom water. The yogurt is so smooth and soft, just divine that you simply wont be able to resist it. The video here shows how easy it is to make this... - 120.67
Puerto Rican Bread And Coconut Milk Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
Take a look at this Puerto Rican Bread and Coconut Milk Pudding with Vanilla Sauce recipe. It is a nice alternate to the regular bread and butter pudding. Try this recipe when cooking meal for your family and friends. The sauce lifts up the flavor of the... - 115.041
Banana Protein Shake
What better way to start your day than with a healthy, nutritious breakfast smoothie such as this one with the goodness of banana, milk and yogurt. This is a fast, filling and all natural protein shake without protein or whey powders. This creamy drink isn't... - 114.514
Homemade Caramel Fudge
Try out this Homemade Caramel Fudge to please your kids with sweet tooth. It is so much better than the store bought candies as it is made with natural ingredients and easy on your pocket. Take a look at this video and give it a shot! - 111.817
Mega Weight Gainer Whey Protein Smoothie
If you have failed to gain weight by all means, here is a mega Weight gainer whey protein smoothie for people of all age to gain weight. The smoothie has whey protein, ice-cream, peanut butter, banana and chocolate syrup which makes this a fool proof recipe... - 111.432
Homemade Yogurt - Dahi -curd
Those of you who are looking for the recipe of homemade yogurt, will find this very useful. Chef Bhavna shows how to make natural yogurt. It is made within 3 hours and it is less expensive. You can always add fruits to it and make it flavoured yogurt. Do... - 110.062
Strawberry Milk For Kids
Who doesn't love the taste of Strawberry Milk! In this video learn how to make this delicious treat without all the extra sugar and preservatives. Your kids will love this healthy version just as much as the store bought one. - 109.812
White Peach And Almond Milk Smoothie
White Peach and Almond Milk Smoothie is a fantastic drink to help you maintain your healthy body. Watch this video to learn some interesting facts about food digestion, and how to buy and eat good fruits. You will love this recipe and this informative video. - 108.817
How To Make Greek Yogurt At Home 自制酸奶
This is the time to try some new yogurt. This Greek yogurt is very simple to make and integrates probiotics in the regular diet. This helps in proper digestion and increases the body's defense. See the recipe right away!!! - 106.149
Black Sesame Seed Ice Cream
An ice cream lover? Try this new recipe and flavor. It is sweet with some nutty taste of the sesame seeds in it. The chef shows one of the simplest way to make an ice cream in this video. - 105.69
Oat Milk And Fruit Breakfast Smoothie
Oat Milk and Fruit Breakfast Smoothie is a wonderful way to consume raw oats. This video shows how you can prepare oat milk and use it in your drinks. This will make your mornings brighter. - 104.898
Raw Granola With Almond Milk
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shows you to make a delicious gluten-free raw granola, which is then topped with raw almond milk. If you enjoy a hearty breakfast, a bowl of granola with milk can be a healthy, filling way to start your day. The... - 104.818
Peanut Butter High Protein Shake
If you are looking for a satisfying breakfast smoothie that not only satiates your gut, but also appeases your taste-buds, peanut butter smoothie is the way to go. This ultra rich and creamy smoothie is packed with the sweet-salty flavors of peanut butter and... - 99.2462
Mocha And Banana Shake
Did you know a perfect smoothie can not only satisfy your cravings, but also boost your health? This creamy, rich, nutrient-dense shake is extremely simple to make. This video recipe shows how to make this simple shake at home. - 98.9217
High Protein Smoothie With Strawberry And Banana
What better way to flood your system with nutrients than a glass of smoothie? This classic smoothie blends in strawberry and banana and makes for a great breakfast addition. For added health, you can add whey protein to your drink to make a high protein... - 97.0978
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8888
Homemade All-natural Almond Milk
For people who are lactose-intolerant, almond milk is an excellent substitute. Commercially prepared almond milks are loaded with sugar, synthetic vitamins and minerals to make it resemble dairy when comparing nutrition facts panels. Here's a simple recipe... - 95.4729
Homemade Raw Organic Yogurt
If you are looking for a clean start and healthy change from conventional yogurt to raw and organic ones, step ahead to put your thoughts into quick action. Raw organic yogurt is a light and delicious source of calcium plus a healthy pre- and probiotic boost... - 92.3958
Powdered Milk Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate fudge is the most easy snack or dessert that can be prepared at any time. Watch this video if you wish to add some twist to the basic recipe. - 91.9783
Choconut Milk Shake
Are you on a Paleo diet? It can be quite a task to look for new and tasty snack and dessert ideas when on a Paleo diet. Here is one that you will want to try and keep! This choco-nut milk is pure heaven! It concoction is the perfect replacement for chocolate... - 91.1359
Strawberry Cheese Cake Muffins - Part 1
Celebrate the sweet side of summer with a delectable fruity dessert that is sure to tickle your taste buds all season long. This video presents an extremely delicious muffin recipe with a creamy, fruity filling inside. Now these dessert muffins are so... - 85.8409
Strawberry Cheese Cake Muffins - Part 2
Not sure what to do with the extra bushels of midsummer strawberries? Simple, just use them to make delectable strawberry-cream dessert muffins. It's so simple, quick and easy that even you kids can assist you to whomp up this sweet indulgence. Just one bite... - 83.0468
Wondering how to prepare the perfect Almond Milk at home? Watch this video to learn the simple procedure to prepare this totally delicious and healthy almond milk in your own kitchen. - 81.0279
Rejuvenating Vietnamese (french) Pressed Iced Coffee
Vietnam is quite popular for different styles of coffee. If you are visiting Vietnam, make sure to try this refreshing Vietnamese (French) pressed iced coffee. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 79.9042
Easy Butter Milk Biscuits
Butter Milk Biscuits are buttery, soft and light to start off the day. Tina and Nikko has a shortcut way of getting fresh Butter Milk Biscuits in no time. They are using Mary B's brand for Easy Butter Milk Biscuits. They are better than ready biscuits as you... - 77.57
Your morning is incomplete without a cup of freshly brewed tea? Make your day all the more special by trying out this Indian Tea. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare the refreshing beverage at home. - 71.4794
White Pasta Sauce
In this video, June the Homemaker teaches you to make a homemade White Pasta Sauce! You can use it in a variety of pasta dishes. Be sure to try this at home. Enjoy! - 66.8833
Ever thought of having Butter made from your hands. Nick shares his Butter recipe produced from fresh cream, with no addition of any other ingredient. Its true, if you beat fresh cream for long time it will come out as butter. Pretty much easy to make at... - 64.7267
Protein shake for energy restoration is a must after a rigorous workout session. See this fantastic video that shares an amazing recipe for a delicious power packed protein shake. The video is informative and the shake has an excellent combination of milk... - 62.468
Raw Healthy Cookies
Raw food lovers you are in for a treat today. Check out the video of the delicious Cookies. The best part about this cookie is that it is raw. Wow isn't that exciting. You can also top vanilla ice cream over the cookies if desired. Everyone should try out... - 60.6931
Raw Almond Milk With Nut Nog
All you raw food lovers, you are in for a treat today. Check out the video of the yummy and tasty Almond Milk and Nut Nog. A great raw milk beverage which is not only healthy but tasty too and it hardly takes a couple of minutes to prepare. - 59.6615
Skim Milk White Sauce
2.Add onion, peppercorn, bay leaf and blade mace to it.
3.Let the milk boil.
4.Once done,, turn off the flame and let it stay at room temperature for 10 minutes with the lid on.
5.Strain into a bowl or jug.
6.Heat oil and add flour to... - 51.2454
Line 1 1/2-qt casserole with foil.
In medium bowl blend brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk and eggs.
In prepared casserole combine bread cubes, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg, tossing to coat.
Pour milk mixture over all.
Gently press bread cubes down to... - 50.9634
Savory Bread Pudding
1) Cut the prepared bread in bite-sized chunks.
2) Use a fresh lemon to grate the lemon rind.
3) In a saucepan, add sufficient water to cover the lemon rind and raisins.
4) Heat up the water and set aside, to soften the raisins and lemon... - 50.7307
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back noodles into the pot.
5) In a... - 50.3554
Cafe Au Lait Muffins
1. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a medium saucepan combine coffee, milk and water, place over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture is thoroughly heated and coffee granules... - 49.484
1. Cream the yeast and sugar together until smooth.
2. Slowly mix in the milk and blend thoroughly.
3. Cover and leave in a warm place for 5-10 minutes until frothy.
4. Combine together the flour, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
5. Rub or... - 49.4403
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a large bowl, combine the Nestle Milk, maida, eggs, water and salt and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Apply a little oil at the base of the frying pan, add a laddle of the mixture and gently swirl the... - 49.3521
Tomato Soup Using Scalded Milk
The most loved and most prepared soup, this Tomato Soup is a winner hands down. Simple to make and easy to cook, this Tomato Soup is sure to be savored by your family and friends. - 49.2289
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together; add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa,... - 49.0851
1 Butter a 6-inch round cake pan.
2 In a bowl sift the flour,salt and cinnamon.Cut up the margerine and rub into the flour until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
3 Stir in sugar,currants and white raisins and create a hollow in the center.
4... - 49.0067
To make the cookies: Combine flour, cottage cheese, butter and margarine in bowl; mix well.
Chill, covered, overnight.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine pecans and brown sugar in bowl; mix well.
Divide dough into 6 portions.
Roll each portion into 12-inch... - 48.8671
Irish Soda Bread Or Blarney Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, potassium bicarbonate and fructose. Mix well.
3) To this, add the butter or margarine.
4) Using a pastry blender, blend the mixture until it... - 48.8304
Little Queen Of Puddings
To make the sauce, heat the berries with the sugar until they soften.
Whizz to a pulp, then sieve out the seeds.
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, butter and 25g of the sugar together, stir in the lemon zest and pour over the... - 48.7831
1)In a pan, add in sugar and water in a pan and bring to a boil,
2)Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3)In a bowl, mix Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk, sooji, maida, water and baking powder.
4)Let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
5)Very finely... - 48.6747
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 1 cup warm water in 2-cup measure.
Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour; mixture may be slightly lumpy.
Warm milk slightly in saucepan.
Stir in butter.
Combine with salt, caraway seeds and anise seeds in large bowl.
Stir in... - 48.5022
Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
1. In medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt and gradually stir in 2 cups milk.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and let it boil and stir 1 minute.
3. Take off heat and blend in margarine and... - 48.2844
Pour cooled milk-butter mixture into large bowl.
Add egg, salt, reserved spice water, mastica, sugar and yeast mixture.
Beat with spoon.
Stir in 2 C.of flour.
Add rest of flour and work with hands.
Turn out on floured board and knead about 10-15... - 48.2156
Cream Of Tomato Soup Using Milk
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 1 1/2 to 2-qt casserole place tomatoes, onion, sugar and bay leaf, combine well
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 7 to 10 minutes, or until tomatoes soften and flavors blend, stirring once or... - 48.1936
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Combine sugar, salt, alum and shortening in scalded milk.
Stir until shortening is melted.
Cool with 1/2 cup water.
Pour this and egg into yeast; add flour and mix.
Cover, let rise 45 to 60 minutes.
Let... - 48.1084
Microwave Surprise Pudding Cake
1) In a bowl, mix well flour,sugar,baking powder,salt,nuts and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
2) In another dish, stir in milk,oil and Vanilla.
3) Now gently add the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients.
4) Butter a baking dish.
5)... - 48.0899
Malted Milk Candy Cake
1. Take a large bowl, add butter and sugar and using an electric mixer, blend to a creamy mixture. Mix in oil, cocoa and egg and blend thoroughly.
2. Take another bowl, Sieve in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix with egg mixture... - 48.0781
Brown Sugar And Prune Nut Cake
1) Heat the oven to 325°F.
2) Take a 10-inch tube pan and grease and flour it.
3) Cover the bottom of pan with a wax paper to fit, grease and flour.
4) In a bowl, beat the butter and shortening until light.
5) On a pieces of wax paper,... - 48.0607
County Fair Egg Bread
County fair eggs bread is less of a dinner bread and more of a cake or dessert like bread. It is better served as a sweet bread. County fair bread can be eaten warm with butter and jam. It isn't very complicated to bake this bread. Bake yourself and enjoy... - 47.9277
Combine yeast with just enough lukewarm water to form smooth paste in bowl.
Add remaining lukewarm water and 1/2 of the flour; mix well.
Let rise, covered, in warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk and bubbly.
Stir in remaining flour gradually,... - 47.8993
Combine cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf and 1/2 cup water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for several minutes.
Strain and reserve liquid.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in bowl.
Combine milk, margarine and butter in bowl; mix well.
Beat in... - 47.8583
Chai Spicy Indian Tea
1) In a saucepan, add water and the spices.
2) Bring this to a boil over high heat.
3) Let it boil for 3 minutes and after that reduce the heat.
4) Stir in milk, honey, peppermint and black peppercorns.
5) Continue heating till the point, it starts... - 47.8151
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Add the 3/4 cup sugar and beat well.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Stir in the lemon rind.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add in 3 parts alternately with the milk in 2... - 47.6855
Sift the flours and salt into a warm bowl.
Cream the yeast with the sugar, add the warmed milk and water and then the oil.
Stir into the flour to make a batter and beat vigorously until smooth and elastic.
Cover the bowl with clingfilm and leave it in a warm... - 47.6653
1. Take a large bowl, add 3 cups of flour, sugar, yeast, cheese and salt and mix thoroughly.
2. Take a 4 cup measure, add milk and heat for 2 minutes.
3. Mix milk to the flour and blend to a smooth level.
4. Add the rest of the flour and prepare a firm... - 47.6393
Milk Chocolate Cake
Add 1/4 cup sugar and the water to chocolate.
Cream butter well.
Add remaining 2 cups sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, then egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add chocolate mixture and blend.
Add sifted... - 47.634
Welsh Curd Tarts
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs and divide in half.
2. On lightly floured surface or pastry cloth, roll out half of pastry to 1/8-inch thickness.
3. With 3-1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 8 circles.
4. Fit each circle into a... - 47.5817
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, combine cornstarch and sugar.
3) To this, add water and bring to a boil.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) To this add oleo, stirring until melted.
6) Then, add berries.
7) Into a large... - 47.477
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
3) Cut in the shortening with a knife or fingertips.
4) Then add the currants and cherries and stir in milk,
5) On a floured... - 47.3929
1. Grease two 9-inch cake tins with butter, dust them with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, salt and baking powder. Sifting it thrice will give you a... - 47.2965
Louellas Yeast Rolls
In a medium saucepan over low heat, heat the milk until bubbles just start to form around the edges.
Pour 1/2 cup of the heated milk into a 2-cup measuring cup, stir in 1 teaspoon sugar, and let the mixture cool to 115°F.
Stir in the yeast.
Allow the yeast... - 47.1523
Caraway Tea Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) Line and grease a tin.
3) In a basin, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
4) Stir in the caraway seeds and sugar.... - 47.0567
Sweet Potatoes In Milk And Honey
Sweet Potatoes In Milk And Honey has a delicious taste. The combination of milk, honey and butter, with essence of pepper and salt makes the Sweet Potatoes In Milk And Honey a yummy appetizer. - 47.0165
Polish Dark Rye Bread With Caraway
Pour scalded milk over butter, sugar, and salt in large bowl.
Stir and cool.
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add softened yeast, 3 cups rye flour to milk; mix and beat well.
Beat in remaining rye flour.
Cover and let rise in warm place until double.
Turn... - 47.0158
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place... - 46.9861
Coffee Cake Muffins
Combine first 5 ingredients, set aside.
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Cut in shortening to resemble coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and milk.
Add all at once to flour mixture, stir just until moistened.
Line muffins tins with paper cups.
Spoon in small amount of... - 46.8827
1) Sift together dry ingredients.
2) Mix well milk, butter and sugars, stirring well to dissolve sugar and let cool to room temperature.
3) Mix in half the dry ingredient mixture, stirring until smooth.
4) Add in egg, vanilla and remaining flour,... - 46.8607
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Butter and line a 1kg loaf tin.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, sultanas, orange zest, baking powder and salt.
In a jug, whisk the yogurt, butter and eggs.
Add this to the dry ingredients; stir until... - 46.8252
Graham Flour Finger Rolls With Sweet Butter
Dissolve the yeast and the 1 tsp brown sugar in the lukewarm water.
Let stand 10 minutes in a warm spot.
Scald the milk and combine with the salt, the 2 tbsp brown sugar, and the 2 tbsp butter in a large mixing bowl.
Stir just enough to melt the butter.
Let... - 46.7992
1) Peel orange and roughly chop the flesh.
2) Peel apple core and cut into cubes, then mix well in a bowl with orange.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt.
5) Make a well in the center and add egg, milk,... - 46.6631
1) In 1/2 cup of skim milk, soften the gelatin.
2) In a pan, heat the evaporated milk with the sugar and salt.
3) Add the softened gelatin and stir until dissolved.
4) Cool thoroughly.
5) Gradually add the lemon peel and juice to the cooled gelatin... - 46.6584
Spicy Dessert Crepes
1) Take an electric blender container and combine all ingredients in it. Process for about 1 minutes.
2) Scrape the container sides using a rubber spatula. Process for another 25 seconds. Refrigerate the mixture for about 1 hour.
3) Take a 6 inch crepe... - 46.6285
Lime Chiffon Pie
1) In the boiling water, dissolve the gelatin.
2) To the dissolved gelatin, add the grated lemon rind and 1/4 cup of sugar. Stir well.
3) Cool for about 20 minutes, until the consistency matches that of an unbeaten egg white.
4) In a... - 46.5014
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.3306
Glossy Vanilla Cream Pudding
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measuring cup, heat milk for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or steaming but not boiling.
2. In the meantime, in a medium (1 ½ -quart) microwave proof casserole dish, blend together dry ingredients.
3. Using a wire whisk,... - 46.1833
Creamy Lemon Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a bowl add eggs and sugar and beat them until it gets fluffy.
3. Take a separate bowl and add sugar with crumbs, baking powder, flour, pecans, butter, vanilla and beaten eggs. Blend the mixture... - 46.1785
Angel Food Mold
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold milk and allow if to soften.
3. In the mean time prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame and allow... - 46.1685
Tasty French Bread
1) In a bowl, mix together the hot milk and boiling water. Keep aside to cool slightly.
2) To the lukewarm water, add the yeast. Keep aside to double in bulk. This will be done within a few minutes.
3) With the milk-water mixture, combine the yeast.... - 46.1513
White Ladies Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F/160° C
2. Grease a ½ pint pudding dish with butter.
3. Sprinkle the desiccated coconut to coat the pie dish.
4. Cut the bread crusts and butter the bread.
5. Quarter each slice into squares.
6. Arrange the... - 46.1301
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening well adding the sugar gradually.
3) Add the flavoring along with a properly beaten egg.
4) Sift the flour together with salt and... - 46.0904
Homemade Bread Sauce
1. In a saucepan add onions, milk, butter and sesonings.
2. Simmer, covered, till onions are soft and mushy. It should take about 45 minutes or so
3. Pick out the cloves from the mixture and discard them
4. Remove the onions, mince them if you like,... - 46.0183
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour together with salt and baking powder.
2) Take another bowl and beat the eggs well with cream, milk and sugar.
3) Add the mixture to the sifted flour and beat properly until smooth.
4) Take a small frying pan and melt... - 45.9427
Pour evaporated milk into 8x8x2-inch pan; cover and freeze till crystals form around edges.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in creme de menthe.
Let cool 20 minutes.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add chocolate wafers and peppermint candies.
Process... - 45.8885
Rabbit In Milk And Rum
Put the garlic, bay leaf, mixed herbs, black pepper and salt into a dish.
Pour over the rum and olive oil and stir well.
Add the rabbit pieces to this mixture and marinate for at least 12 hours.
Transfer the rabbit to a deep casserole and pour over the... - 45.8758
Blueberry Corn Pancakes
1) In a large bowl, mix the flour, corn meal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
2) In another bowl, beat the eggs till soft peaks form.
3) To this, add the melted butter, honey, vanilla, and skim milk. Mix well.
4) Add to the flour mixture,... - 45.8234
1) In a bowl of warm water add in dried yeast and a pinch of sugar. Let it rest for 10 minutes. The mixture must get frothy. With fresh yeast you can directly use the creamed warm water.
2) Into the yeast mixture, add in half the quantity of milk and 3... - 45.8175
Malted Bread And Butter Pudding
1) First, on one side of the toast, spread butter. Then, cut the slices into half diagonally.
2) In a 1 1/2-pint oval pie dish, place four pieces of toast, with the buttered side facing down.
3) In a small bowl, combine the dried... - 45.801
1) Take a saucepan, add butter, water, milk and allow it to boil.
2) Remove the pan, mix flour, and whisk to form a ball.
3) Beat in eggs and make a smooth paste.
4) Take a large piping bag with a 1/2 inch plain nozzle, put the dough in the bag, and... - 45.7571
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the canned milk and cream cheese in a blender and process until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 45.7333
Add sugar, salt and shortening to the milk and cool to lukewarm.
Soften the yeast in lukewarm water.
Let stand ten minutes.
Beat the egg and add egg and yeast to first mixture.
Mix in flour to make dough that can be handled, but isn't too stiff.
Knead... - 45.6883
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sift together the baking powder, 81% flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
3) Mix in the sugar as well as the 100% flour.
4) Rub in the butter till a consistency of fine breadcrumbs is... - 45.6662
1. In a bowl combine together the flour, sugar, salt and nutmeg.
2. Rub or cut in the fat until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Put in the currants and egg and mix with a fork to form a stiff dough.
4. If the dough is too dry,... - 45.6429
Everyday Milk Recipes By Category