- » Everyday Microwave Breakfast
Everyday Microwave Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday microwave breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday microwave breakfast recipes.
1. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole, boil water on High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add oats and stir.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute.
5. Cook on Low for 2 minutes.
6. Cool for just few minutes and serve in a bowl. - 31.8871
Microwave Cheese Omelet
1. In a large bowl, tip in the eggs, cream, seasonings, and baking powder and beat well till the eggs are combined.
2. In a glass pie plate, place the butter and cook on ROAST (7) for 1 minute or until melted. Pour the egg mixture into the hot butter.... - 30.5211
Microwave Wine Stewed Fruit
1. Soak dried fruit in wine for 30 minutes.
2. Add water to the soaking fruit and then cover with the plastic wrap.
3. Insert a thermometer into liquid and simmer on HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 30 minutes.
4. Serve warm - 30.1668
Microwave No Fuss Cheese Omelet
1. In a large paper plate, tip in the butter and cook butter on paper plate on ROAST (7) for 1 minute.
2. Add beaten egg to the plate and cook on MEDIUM (5) for 1 1/2 minutes. Midway through the cooking process, tilt the plate to distribute uncooked... - 28.5998
Microwave Egg In A Pot
1) In a small pot or a ramekin dish, toss in the butter.
2) Once the butter melts, add in the chopped bacon.
3) Cover the dish and cook for a minute.
4) Stir the mixture well.
5) Add in an egg. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
6) Arrange the... - 41.6264
Microwave Chinese Eggs
1. In a large microwave proof dish, tip in the eggs and beat eggs well. Add the rest of the ingredients. Cook this on MEDIUM (5) for 10 to 12 minutes while stirring twice. Let this mixture stand 1 to 2 minutes to complete cooking.
2. Serve hot - 29.7061
Microwave Old Fashion Pumpkin Bread
1. In glass microwave dishes, place all the dry ingredients and then mix them all separately. Combine and mix just till just wet and tip into a glass baking dish.
2. Cook covered on MEDIUM (5) for 9 minutes, then on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes.
3.... - 39.2428
Microwave Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms
1. In a large microwave proof bowl, place the eggs and cream and beat well.
2. Add the butter, mushrooms, salt and pepper, and crumbled bacon to the bowl and mix well. Cook this mixture on MEDIUM (5) for 6 to 8 minutes or till the eggs start to set... - 33.6007
Healthy Microwaved Scrambled Eggs
1 In a deep 1-quart bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
2 Dot with butter or margarine and cover with vented plastic wrap.
3 Microwave at 70% (MEDIUM HIGH) for 2-1/2 minutes or until about half set; stir.
4 Microwave at 70%... - 34.5085
Microwave Basque Eggs
1. In microwave proof dish, place the ham, green pepper, tomato, green onion, celery, olives garlic, and butter and mix well. Cook this mixture on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes while stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in eggs and cook on MEDIUM (5) for 4 minutes... - 36.1892
1) Take a 3 quart bowl and blend together all the ingredients except raisins.
2) Microwave (high) for about 10-12 minutes or until all the ingredients are toasted, stirring almost every 4 minutes.
3) Add raisins in the last 4 minutes.
4) Place on... - 41.1317
Microwave Garlic Bread
1. Cut the loaf of bread but do not cut all the way through loaf.
2. Soften the butter on SIMMER (3) for 1 1/2 minutes till, but not melted.
3. Add seasonings to the bowl and mix well and spread butter mixture evenly between slices.
4. Wrap the wax... - 39.9912
Microwave Baked Eggs In Hash
1. Separate the mixture and spoon it into 2 custard cups.
2. Make a hollow in center of hash with back of spoon and gently break 1 egg into each hollow.
3. Pierce yolks with toothpick and sprinkle each egg with cheese and seasonings. Cover the dish... - 30.7317
Microwave Poached Eggs
Place 1 teaspoon water in each cup.
Carefully break eggs into water.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 2 to 2 1/2 MINUTES on '8', depending on doneness desired.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes, or until whites coagulate, tightly covered. - 28.9957
Microwave Boston Brown Bread
1. In a large glass microwave mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients and then add liquid ingredients. Mix till just combined.
2. Pour the mixture into the greased glass measuring cup and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Cook covered on HIGH (9) for 5... - 37.1755
Quick Breakfast Oatmeal
1) Take a 2 quart casserole and blend together water, salt and oatmeal in it.
2) Microwave (high) for about 4 minutes.
3) Stir and microwave (high) for another 2-3 minutes.
4) Stir and cover. Set aside for about 5 minutes before serving.
5)... - 31.1742
Basic Microwave Omelette
1) In a glass pie plate, heat butter in the microwave for 25 seconds, or until melted, turn and coat the bottom with butter.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together and pour into the pie plate.
3) Cover and cook in the microwave for 2 to 3... - 34.283
Microwave Holiday Fruit Compote
1. In a glass microwave casserole, place the water and sugar and cook on HIGH (9) for 1 minute or until boiling.
2. Add fruit and spices and cover with plastic wrap. Insert a thermometer into liquid. Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 185°F for 1... - 30.9423
Microwaved Scrambled Eggs
1) In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and seasoning.
2) In a microwavable pan, melt butter for 15 seconds.
3) Stir in the egg mixture and cook for about 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after each 30 seconds.
4) Stir the egg mixture well.
5)... - 36.6109
Breakfast potatoes make a delicious wholesome breakfast. The garlic, cheese, pepper and salt seasonings make these sliced potatoes incredibly tasty. Try these extremely delicious Breakfast Potatoes and let me know if you like them. - 34.0883
Microwave Sticky Biscuit Ring
1. In a microwave glass bowl, tip in the sugar and butter and heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes till melted through.
2. Add the nuts, orange peel and cinnamon and mix well.
3. Separate each biscuit into 3 pieces and spread enough sweet mixture on... - 37.6432
Microwave Cooked Baked Beans
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the Northern beans, salt and water. Cover the dish and microwave on HIGH for about 8 minutes.
2) When the water starts to boil, reduce the oven temperature to MEDIUM. Now, continue to cook for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.... - 40.3514
Simple Saturday Breakfast
1) In a baking dish, combine beef hash, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and pepper. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Now, pat the mixture slightly into the dish and form 4... - 39.5645
Microwave Broccoli Omelet
1) Into a 1-quart casserole, add in the frozen broccoli and 2 tablespoons of water. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once midway between the cooking time. The broccoli must be fork tender to touch.
3) Drain the broccoli.... - 45.4215
Microwave Puffy Omelette
Place margarine in 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds.
Separate eggs, placing egg whites in large mixing bowl and egg yolks in medium bowl.
Blend remaining ingredients into egg yolks.
Beat whites with electric mixer... - 37.0352
Easy Microwave Omelette
1) In a glass pie plate, add butter and heat on high power for 3/4 to 1 minute or until melted.
2) Coat the bottom with melted butter, by turning the plate.
3) Combine remaining ingredients and pour into the pie plate.
4) Cook covered on high power... - 36.617
Microwave Cooked Cranberry Pineapple Bread
1) Arrange the ingredients and place in large mixing bowl.
2) Take a 9x5-in loaf dish and line it on bottom with wax paper,
2) Blend at low speed until all ingredients are moistened.
3) With blender, beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
4)... - 47.0594
Eggs Benedict Breakfast
1) Cook Hollandaise sauce.
2) Cover and keep aside.
3) On microwave sate serving platter arrange muffins with bacon slice on each.
4) Take 1 qt. casserole, place water in it and microwave (high) water for 2 1/2-3 minutes.
5) Swirl water... - 39.3232
Breakfast Eggs Benedict
While eggs are standing, make Hollandaise sauce.
In container of electric blender measure egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard and salt.
In 1-qt glass measure place butter.
Microwave at High (10)1 Minute until hot and bubbly.
Turn electric blender to... - 41.846
Classic Country Breakfast
1) In a baking dish, heat butter, green pepper and onion on high power for 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
2) Add potatoes to the dish.
3) Blend eggs, milk, salt and pepper and stir into the potatoes.
4) Cook covered on medium power for 8... - 39.7109
Idlis Using Microwave Idli Maker
Sometimes when I want a quick healthy snack, I prepare Idlis (South Indian Rice Cakes.) Now during most of those times I usually have batter on hand. I prefer making Idli-dosa batter in bulk (put it in the freezer in small portions) and prepare fresh, soft... - 115.962
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There’s no excuse for skipping breakfast when you can make a delicious, grab-and-go, egg-filled burrito in 3 minutes. Just scramble egg in a tortilla and microwave to cook. Genius! - 24.7099
Peas Pulao ( Microwave)
Soak rice in water for 30 minutes ,then drain and keep aside.
heat oil in a microwave safe deep dish for 2 minutes high in microwave.
oil when heated ,add bayleaf , cumin seeds and microwave on high for 2 minutes ,or untill jeera crackles.
now add split... - 38.7922
1. In a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole combine water, oats and salt; stir to combine.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 1/2 (6) minutes or until mixture boils; stir occasionally.
3. Let stand, covered, 3 to 5 minutes before serving. - 26.6802
Simple scrambled Eggs
Scrambled Eggs are one the most delicious versions of egg. Try this for breakfast with some savory sauces poured over or have this with rice or pasta as a meal accompaniment. Try these Scrambled Eggs the way you want to and tell me how you liked it best. - 24.8529
1) Take a serving bowl and blend together water, salt and oatmeal in it.
2) Microwave (high) for about 1 - 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Stir and cover. Set aside for about 2-3 minutes before serving.
4) Place oatmeal in a platter and serve immediately. - 29.4799
Yankee Red Flannel Hash
In 2 1/2 -quart casserole, cook onion and butter at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in potatoes, beets, corned beef, milk, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes or till hot, stirring once. - 32.6437
This Baked Grapefruit makes a great breakfast. Try this delicious seet fruit with a bit of butter topping or marischino cherries, or the way you like. Tell me how you liked eating this Baked Grapefruit. - 24.7977
Good Morning Egg-pita Sandwich
1. Beat egg whites with water.
2. Place in a 4-ounce custard cup.
3. Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 1 1/2 minutes or until egg whites are set.
4. Cut an opening in pita bread and toast lightly.
5. Spoon in egg whites, cheese, red pepper, and scallion. - 31.7161
Nutty Chocolate Chip Bars
In a medium size bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt, then add nuts and the chocolate chips.
Spread batter evenly in a lightly greased 9 inch square baking dish.
Shield each corner with a... - 36.3027
Bacon Egg And Tomato
1. On a microwaveable plate, place bacon.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for 30 seconds on HIGH power.
3. Arrange the tomato halves with the cut side up over the bacon.
4. Break the egg into a egg dish.
5. Using a fork or knife tip, break the... - 33.4783
1. Top half of bread slices with corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Spread over corned beef. Top with cheese slices and remaining bread slices.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Spread outside of sandwiches with... - 26.114
Oatmeal With Prunes And Raisins
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 10 minutes, or until desired consistency, stirring after half the time. - 35.7454
Dried Fruit & Nut Bars
In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs until foamy; then beat in sugar, vanilla, and butter.
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and orange peel; then mix in nuts and fruit.
Spread batter evenly in a 9 inch square baking dish.
Shield each corner with a 2 inch... - 40.7098
Western Scrambled Eggs
In a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole, beat together eggs, milk and mayonnaise.
Stir in red and green pepper.
Cook on HIGH 4 minutes, stirring or whisking every minute until almost set, but still slightly moist.
Stir in bacon bits and tomato wedges, and... - 31.1827
1 In a 2-quart casserole, cook butter, ham, and green onions 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
2 Add eggs, Tabasco, salt, and pepper; stir, to blend.
3 Cook, covered,for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
4 Rest, covered... - 37.1437
1 In a 2-quart glass casserole, heat butter 30 seconds.
2 Add onion and cook for 2 minutes, stirring once.
3 Stir in eggs, milk, salt, and lemon juice.
4 Cook, covered,for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
5 When almost set, lightly fold in the... - 39.1668
1. In a 2-cup microwavable bowl or cup, combine oats and water
2. Place in microwave and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes, 30 seconds.
3. Let stand for 1 minute.
4. Add brown sugar or honey, cinnamon, and milk to taste.
5. Serve warm or cold for a... - 36.3871
1. Spread mustard over the bread slices as per you liking.
2. Arrange the slices on a paper plate or double layers of paper toweling.
3. On each slice, dividing the ingredients equally, layer apple, ham, apple.
4. Place in the microwave and cook for... - 38.5991
Fry sausage in crumbled form; drain well.
Spread out crescent rolls in pie/pizza pan.
Place sausage in pan.
Place uncooked scrambled egg on top of sausage.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Bake in oven according to crescent roll directions (or longer,... - 30.4389
Baked Eggs In Hash
1) In 2 custard cups, add the corned beef hash and make a depression the center.
2) Break 1 egg into each depression and pierce the yolk membranes with a pick.
3) Sprinkle the cheese and seasonings over each egg.
4) Tightly cover with a plastic wrap... - 35.0388
1) In 4 individual ramekin dishes or cups, pour a little boiling water and place them in the microwave.
2) Heat the water on full power for about 2 minutes.
3) Break 1 egg into each ramekin dish, prick the yolks and cook in the microwave for 2-3... - 29.4431
Swiss Club Sandwiches
1. In a medium bowl, mix, chicken, celery, olives, green onion, blue cheese and mayo/salad dressing; mix together gently
2. Arrange one rusk or two zwieback for each serving in a 12"X7" baking dish and add the chicken mixture on them
3. Top each of... - 35.3817
Mix together salad dressing, horseradish and catsup.
Spread on cut sides of bread.
Layer meat loosely.
Top with cheese triangles.
Garnish with tomato and green pepper slices.
Place sandwich on paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '6', or until cheese melts. - 39.1616
Easy Poached Eggs
1. In a 1-quart casserole, bring water to boil on High.
2. Add vinegar.
3. Swirl water with a spoon.
4. Add the eggs and cover.
5. Cook on Low for 1 minute.
6. Remove eggs with slotted spoon.
7. Serve immediately with bread toast if you like - 34.9943
Stir together flour, 1 cup sugar, and salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Mix beaten egg and milk.
Add to flour mixture; stir till moistened.
Pat evenly into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cook at HIGH for 7 minutes, giving dish... - 45.5354
1. Combine water, oats, fruit, sugar, and salt in a 2-quart casserole. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until oatmeal bubble and thickens, stirring twice.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and stir to blend. Cover and... - 33.0401
Blt Egg Muffin
1) With the help of a fork, combine together the eggs, milk and pepper in a small microwavable bowl and beat till the ingredients have all combined together well. Add the tomatoes and stir well.
2) For 2 minutes, microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%).... - 32.4101
Browning Skillet Omelet
1) Preheat browner (high) 2-3 minutes.
2) In small bowl combine eggs, water and salt.
3) Blend well.
4) In a skillet, swirl the butter.
5) Pour in egg mixture.
6) Microwave (high) for about 1-1 1/2 minutes.
7) Fold in thirds.
8)... - 36.3884
1) Heat an empty, uncovered Brown' N Sear Dish in the microwave for 3 minutes.
2) Immediately add butter in the dish to melt.
3) Stir in the eggs and cook for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring at an interval of 1/2 minute, until almost set. 4) Avoid... - 31.9813
Swiss Shrimp Fondue
1) In a casserole dish, combine shrimp soup, cheese, wine and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2) Cook on high power for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
3) Serve hot with French bread or breadsticks. - 30.4105
Crustless Quiche Lorraine
1) In a 9-inch glass pie plate, sprinkle the bacon, cheese and onion.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, milk and seasonings with a rotary beater, blend well and pour over the bacon mixture.
3) Cook in the microwave for 8 to 10 minutes, then... - 35.6462
1. Place oats in a 10-inch round baking dish. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 minutes, stirring twice. Mix in nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar. Stir in honey and vanilla. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power level 10) for 4 to 5... - 32.0697
In 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate, microwave butter at High for 30 seconds or until melted; swirl to coat bottom and sides of plate.
In bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and glossy.
Whisk together egg yolks, water, and salt and pepper to taste; fold into... - 41.9381
Mushroom Eggs On Toast
1 In a 1-quart glass casserole, cook mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter 3 to 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
2 Cover each slice toast with one-fourth of the mushrooms.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, heat 2 tablespoons butter for 30 seconds.
4... - 45.1758
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and mix pecans, raisins, sugar and cinnamon.
3. Uncover dough and unroll onto lightly floured surface.
4. Split dough into triangles.
5. Using prepared pecan-raisin-sugar mixture... - 39.6966
Mix salad dressing, lemon juice, softened butter and pickles together.
Spread mix over open sides of sliced bread.
Arrange seafood over dressing.
Top with pickles and cheese.
Place sandwich on paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '6', or until cheese just... - 40.0712
Cream Of Wheat
1. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole, boil water on High for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add cream of wheat and stir well.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute.
5. Cover and cook on Low for 2 minutes.
6. Cool it down for a few minutes before serving. - 31.6887
Marshmallow Cereal Bars
These Marshmallow Cereal Bars taste terrific ! Try these creamy chocolaty bars for breakfast or a snack. Your suggestions for these Marshmallow Cereal Bars is welcome. - 28.8171
Hot Savory Sandwich
1) Smear one side of each bread slice with the butter and mustard.
2) On microwavable plate, arrange one slice, buttered side up, topped with cheese and tomato.
3) Place the other bread slice over the tomatoes, buttered side down.
4) Cook uncovered for... - 35.8786
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
1 In a 12" x 7" baking dish, combine butter or margarine, mushrooms, green onions and garlic.
2 Cover with vented plastic wrap.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 to 6 minutes or until onions are tender; stir after 3 minutes.
4 Stir in... - 45.7544
Rich Eggs Benedict
Heat water in microproof casserole 4 minutes on HIGH.
Add vinegar; add eggs one at a time.
Cook at 70% power for 2 1/2 minutes.
Let stand 2 minutes.
To make Hollandaise sauce: During standing time, melt butter in micro-proof measure 1 minute or until... - 46.4873
Bacon And Egg Turbans
1 In a 2-quart glass baking dish, arrange bacon on roasting rack and cook: 1 slice for 1 minute; 2 slices for 1 1/2 minutes; 3 slices for 2 1/2 minutes; 4 slices for 3 minutes; and 6 slices for 4 minutes.
2 Limp, not crisp, bacon is desired.
3 In... - 35.3815
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk together, season with the salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a dish, melt the butter in the microwave on full power for 1 minute.
3) Pour in the egg mixture, stir continuously and cook for 3 to 3 1/2... - 34.7699
Ham And Eggwiches
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine eggs, milk, Parmesan cheese, parsley, onion powder, and pepper.
Stir in ham.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 3 to 4 minutes or till almost set, pushing cooked portion to center several times.
Stir in American... - 43.3808
Oatmeal Date Squares
These Oatmeal Date Squares are my passion ! Try these fruity cereal bars for your next breakfast. Tell me if you like these Oatmeal Date Squares. - 38.1848
Broken Wheat Upma
1 Clean and wash the broken wheat thoroughly.
2 Drain well and keep aside.
3 In a microwave safe bowl, combine the oil and mustard seeds.
4 Microwave covered for 1 minute.
5 Add in the onions, green chili and ginger.
6 Microwave... - 44.6888
Basic Puffy Omelette
In a medium size bowl, beat egg whites and salt until soft, moist peaks form.
In another bowl, combine half and half and egg yolks.
Using the same beater, beat until thickened; pour over egg whites and gently fold together.
Place butter in a 9 inch pie... - 35.3284
1 In a blender jar, grind the poha till it resembles breadcrumbs.
2 Keep aside.
3 In a microwave safe bowl, combine the water, soda bi carb, jeera and salt, microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
4 Add the oil, chili powder, green chili, and the ground... - 41.4646
Creamy Scrambled Eggs
1. Mix eggs with milk.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
4. Pour the egg mixture.
5. Cook on Low for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally in the last 3 minutes of... - 41.8448
Apricot Walnut Bread
1. Combine milk, water, dried apricots, and orange peel in a 2-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring once.
2. Add brown sugar, egg, and oil to fruit mixture, beating... - 36.6284
Shirred Eggs With Cheese
1 Butter 4 (6-ounce) glass baking cups.
2 Place 1 teaspoon butter or margarine in bottom of each cup.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 20 seconds or until melted.
4 Gently slip 1 egg into each cup.
5 Prick yolks with a fork or wooden pick.... - 37.5355
Vermicelli With Vegetables
1. Take a 2-quart glass measuring pitcher and add salt and water into it. Wrap it with plastic and microwave it for 9 minutes at high and bring it to boil.
2. Put vermicelli into the boiling water and microwave it by covering for about 6 minutes at... - 46.381
1) Keep glass jars for sterilizing (if the pears are going to be preserved out of the refrigerator).
2) Combine pears, sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel and cloves in a casserole (3-quart size).
3) Microwave the contents for about 10 to... - 42.1484
1) Take a small bowl to combine raisins, dates, honey and vanilla extract. Set it aside.
2) Take a shallow 9-inch glass baking dish, for combining oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, wheat germ and coconut.
3) Set your oven to preheat oven... - 45.8861
Whole Wheat Muffins
In small bowl, melt butter at HIGH for 1 minute; set aside.
In mixing bowl, stir together flours, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg, milk, and melted butter; add to dry ingredients along with raisins and nuts.
Stir just to moisten.
Spoon 3... - 40.7294
Mix all dry ingredients together in microproof mixing bowl.
In small bowl, combine sugar, honey, oil, vanilla and salt.
Blend these ingredients into dry ones as well as you can.
Any sticky spots will soften with heat and mix will blend better with each... - 41.8403
Baked Eggs In Hash
1. Take two 10-oz. custard cups, and divide the corned beef hash between them.
2. With the back of spoon make a hole in the middle of the hash.
3. Break the egg into the holes and pierce the yolks and whites with a wooden toothpick.
4. Cover... - 37.5988
Muffin Cup Egg And Bacon Brunch
1. Thinly slice the lids of the muffins almost to the far edge, leaving a 'hinge', and fold open. Scoop out and discard the central crumbs of the muffins, leaving the bread walls intact.
2. Butter each cavity with a teaspoonful of butter. Using kitchen... - 30.776
1. In a medium, (2-quart) microwave proof measure or casserole, add water.
2. Place in microwave and heat for about 11 minutes to boiling point.
3. In the meantime, whisk the egg adding 2 tablespoons water to it.
4. Add the egg mixture and a little... - 39.673
Cheese N Bacon Toasties
1. Arrange separated bacon slices in shallow glass baking dish.
2. Microwave for 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until crisp. Crumble bacon into mixing bowl; add cheese, mayonnaise and caraway seed. Cut 2-inch circles from bread slices using a cookie or... - 33.8992
Frosted Oatmeal Bars
1) In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and honey.
2) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till bubbly, stir twice in between.
3) In a 8 x 8" baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and cool.
4) In small bowl,... - 41.1418
English Muffin Bread
Dissolve sugar in water, then add yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes, then stir well.
Heat milk in microproof measure on HIGH 1 minute.
Combine milk, yeast mixture and salt in mixing bowl.
Stir in half of flour with soda mixed in, and mix until smooth.
Stir in as... - 45.256
Oatmeal With Prunes And Raisins
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 8 to 10 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring after half the time. - 33.6523
Raisin And Fig Sauce
1) Mix cornstarch, brown sugar and cinnamon in a 1 1/2 - quart casserole.
2) Add applied cider and mix well.
3) Microwave the contents in the casserole for 3 to 4 minutes at a high temperature or till the sauce thickens and gets bubbly (stir during... - 42.689
Cube bread; toss with cheese and parsley.
Divide between two greased 2-cup (500 mL) baking dishes.
Lightly whisk together eggs, milk, salt, mustard, hot pepper sauce (if using), and pepper to taste.
Pour half of the egg mixture into each dish, filling no more... - 39.9225
Twice Baked Potatoes
Pierce potatoes twice with fork.
Arrange at least 1 inch apart on paper towel on oven floor.
Microwave at High 12 to 18 minutes, or until still slightly firm, rearranging and turning over after half the time.
Cover with an inverted casserole; let stand 5 to... - 45.8589