- » Everyday Mexican Vegetarian Soup
Everyday Mexican Vegetarian Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday mexican vegetarian soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday mexican vegetarian soup recipes.
Seabirds Spicy Black Bean Soup
If you are anything like me, you always seem to have a few cans of black beans in the pantry. This recipe is a delicious way to make good use of those beans. This hearty soup is great as the main dish or an excellent side dish to a Mexican-inspired vegan meal. - 134.996
Cold Avocado And Coconut Soup
Peel avocado; cut 6 thin slices.
Wrap slices in plastic wrap, reserving for garnish.
Combine remaining avocado, coconut, garlic, chili peppers, cumin, cardamom, lemon juice, salt and 1 cup water in blender or food processor container.
Process until... - 49.2578
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.113
Chilled Red Bell Pepper Soup
1) Wash and finely chop the bell peppers.
2) In a food processor, combine the bell peppers with onion and garlic.
3) To a large bowl, transfer the mixture. ... - 47.1701
Fry tortilla pieces.
In an 8 quart pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add pine nuts and walnuts and cook, stirring, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Remove nuts; reserve.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan and cook onion and... - 45.7808
Sopa De Fideo Vermicelli
Grind garlic and spices.
Add a little water; set aside.
Break up vermicelli.
In skillet on low heat, add oil and vermicelli; fry until golden brown.
Add spices, tomatoes, bell pepper, salt, and boiling water; simmer 15-20 minutes.
1 1/2 cups white rice may be... - 40.8388
Fresh Tomato Gazpacho
1. Seed and finely chop 1 tomato; reserve.
2. Coarsely chop remaining 5 tomatoes. Combine 1/2 of these tomatoes, 3/4 cup (180 mL) tomato juice and the garlic in blender container; process until smooth. Press through sieve into large bowl; discard seeds.... - 39.5216
Salsa Bean Soup
1.Rinse and check the beans for stones. Once cleared, take a soup kettle.
2.Add the beans and peas in the kettle, add water and garlic.
3.Let the soup boil, cover and reduce heat. Let it simmer for 2 1/2 hours till beans are tender
4. Once cooked, add... - 39.0919
Tip all the ingredients into a blender or food processor with a generous grinding of pepper and salt, if you like.
Pulse until you get a chunky, frothy soup.
Serve straight away with tortilla chips on the side or chill until needed. - 33.5567