- » Everyday Mexican Vegan
Everyday Mexican Vegan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday mexican vegan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday mexican vegan recipes.
Red Beans & Rice
Beans are extremely nutritious and certainly delicious! Here’s a super easy recipe that you can make in a crock pot (or not). It requires minimal work and delivers outstanding flavor! Talk about a healthy, affordable meal! If you have left overs you can... - 137.359
Seabirds Spicy Black Bean Soup
If you are anything like me, you always seem to have a few cans of black beans in the pantry. This recipe is a delicious way to make good use of those beans. This hearty soup is great as the main dish or an excellent side dish to a Mexican-inspired vegan meal. - 136.566
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 125.093
1. In a large pot, heat 2 tablespoon olive oil. Saute the red onions till translucent.
2. Add tomato, kidney beans, corn, water and salt. Stir, close and bring it to boil.
3. In the meanwhile, in a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Add red bell... - 117.909
Red Bean And Brown Rice Casserole
An all-in-one meal is always simple right? In this video, Katherine shows you how to make a great red bean casserole. A super easy and cheap weeknight meal! Make these very healthy red beans with brown rice. Delicious, nutritious and affordable! This gluten... - 116.707
Weight Loss Diet Guacamole
Guacamole is one the most popular healthy snacks you can eat when on a weight loss diet or when you are pregnant. Dashma shares her recipe of guacamole which she has included in her 3 Stage total transformation diet plan. She also shares health benefits of... - 113.459
Organic Fresh Salsa
Throw the ingredients together in a bowl and it is ready in 5 minutes. This organic salsa is a hit at summer parties and potlucks when served with organic corn chips! - 107.063
Mexican Salad And Dill Salad
1.Mix the ingredients of both the salads in 2 different bowl and toss.
2. Serve or have during any meal of the day.
3. Follow with a soothing health drink. - 103.531
Spicy Tomato Salsa
If you have some unplanned guests and don't have enough ingredients at home to prepare something special, then this video is just perfect for you. Blend this quick and easy salsa in a few minutes and serve with your favorite thin corn tortilla chips. The... - 100.457
Corn And Mango Salsa
1. In a bowl mix mango, corn, red onion, jalapeno, bell pepper and cilantro.
2. Add salt to taste and cumin powder and mix well.
3. Serve with tortilla chips or finger fries. - 100.341
Raw Banana And Berry Smoothie
Super healthy and yummy smoothie made with banana, strawberries and blueberries. Rich, creamy and deliciously healthy. This filling smoothie drink will give you all the essential nutrition and will keep your energy level soring all day! - 94.0382
Corn Tortillas With Amelia Ceja
As one of the staples of Hispanic foods, Amelia, will show you how to make your very own tasty homemade tortillas. Paired with Ceja Vineyards 2007 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, we're sure you're friends and family will love this favorite food. Salud! - 89.324
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.0567
1) Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves, keep aside.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the potatoes until sliced.
3) Then individually slice the onion, celery, green pepper and olives in the processor bowl.
4)... - 47.9057
Spicy Black Beans
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix olive oil, pepper, onion and garlic.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook vegetable in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes and stir in between.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients except crescent roll... - 46.144
Ranchero Salsa Rosa
1. In the bottom of each tomato, cut a small X.
2. In a pot of boiling water, drop in the tomatoes for 30 seconds.
3. Immediately transfer to a bowl of ice water.
4. Slip off the skins.
5. Cut the peeled tomatoes lengthwise into halves.
6.... - 44.1696
Mexican Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In a salad bowl, mix all the vegetables.
2) Scatter chopped cilantro or parsley over it.
3) Add hot sauce, lime juice, and olive oil. Toss well.
4) Add salt and pepper and season. Toss again.
5) Serve immediately or serve chilled. - 43.7508
Mexican Fiesta Salad
1) Using a knife, cut avocados in half. Work around the pit and separate the 2 halves.
2) Remove the seed and carefully scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
3) Using a knife, cut avocados into wedges.
4) In the center of a large platter, pile the avocado... - 43.297
Mexican Bean Pot
1) In a pressure cooker, cover and bring soaked beans with the liquid, onions, carrots, tomatoes, cloves garlic, paprika, vegetable oil and marjoram to a boil and then cook for 20-25 minutes under pressure.
2) Remove the lid after reducing the pressure... - 41.3732
1. Peel the avocados. Halve them and remove the stone.
2. Finely chop them or place in bowl and mash with back of a spoon.
3. Halve the tomatoes and scoop out juicy pulp and seeds of tomatoes. Finely chop flesh.
4. Crush garlic in salt until a liquid... - 41.2049
1) Cut the avocados in halves and scoop out the flesh from it.
2) Blend in a mixer with other ingredients and make a puree.
3) Chill and serve as a dip with pita bread, corn chips, or cubed crisp raw vegetables.
If the... - 39.968
South Of The Border Guacamole
Cut each avocado lengthwise in half; remove each pit.
With spoon, scoop flesh from peel into medium bowl.
Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, chiles, salt, and pepper.
With potato masher, coarsely mash mixture; stir in tomato.
Transfer to small serving bowl and... - 39.6607
Guacamole With Sour Cream
1) Cut the avocados into half.
2) Discard the stones i.e. the seeds.
3) Next, scoop out the avocado flesh.
4) Mash the flesh with the rest of the ingredients.
5) Serve the guacamole accompanied by raw vegetables, crisps (potato chips) and... - 39.4522
1)Finely chop peppers.
2)Mix with onion, oil, corn, parsley, green onion, vinegar and sugar and toss it well.
SERVING ... - 39.0515
Basic Tomato Salsa
I love this Basic Tomato Salsa Recipe. This Basic Tomato Salsa Recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. It’s hot and tasty. This is my husband’s favorite salsa. So whenever I serve it to him he enjoys it a lot. This dish brings more... - 38.3563
1) Scoop out the avocado pulp with a spoon.
2) In a food processor with a metal blade, process the green onions, green pepper, tomato, avocado, lemon juice, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and dressing together until the ingredients are finely... - 37.1168
Corn Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Spray triangles lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with oregano and cumin.
5.... - 36.0752
1. In a large bowl, mix all the prepared ingredients together
2. Spoon into a serving dish before serving
3. Serve with hot toast. - 33.9999
Vegan Corn Tortillas
1) In a bowl, combine corn meal and water.
2) Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) Season with mineral salt.
4) Use an oiled skillet to cook the tortillas.
5) Serve the tortillas with your choice of filling. - 32.8069
1)Mix avocado,tomatoes, cilantro, lemon juice, clove and garlic and few drops of hot sauce, to taste.
SERVING ... - 32.1695
Easy Guacamole Dip
1. Mash avocados and combine with remaining ingredients.
2. Mix with electric mixer or blender until smooth.
3. Store in covered container with avocado seed in center.
4. Dip with fresh vegetables. - 31.0226
Lettuce And Red Bean Salad
1. Shred the lettuce coarsely and mix with the finely sliced onion.
2. Add cooked beans and toss with an oil and lemon juice dressing.
3. Decorate with a few leaves of mint. - 27.9333
Guacamole is a popular Mexican and Southwest appetizer. It is served with tortilla chips, and also used as a garnish on many dishes. - 25.0873
Hot Taco Sauce
1. In a skillet, add the hot peppers and onion and a few drops of water, and steak stir for five minutes; add tomatoes and juice to it, cover and cook for ten minutes
2. Serve as appropriate - 24.2353
Cornbread - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a sauté pan add in the olive oil and heat. Followed by onion and sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the red bell pepper and jalapeno. ... - 0