- » Everyday Mexican Salad
Everyday Mexican Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday mexican salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday mexican salad recipes.
Tortilla Chip Salad
This salad is full of bold and delicious flavors. Although, typically, the chips are added to the salad, I do not like that they get soggy. Therefore, I serve the chips on the sides so everyone can mix it as they please. - 141.157
Healthy Mexican Bean Salad
Are you looking for a simple vegetarian salad recipe? Here is a healthy Mexican bean salad recipe, just perfect for your summer menu. The video here updates about the benefits of plant-based diet and shows how the salad can be easily made at home. Try out... - 135.706
Spicy Mexican Style Salad
Give a special touch to your holiday feast with some spicy Mexican style vegetable salad. See this video that would definitely mesmerize you with refreshing colors from cabbage, bell peppers and tomatoes. Watch the video to gear up for an amazing flavorful ... - 131.361
Quesadillas With Lime Cilantro Salad
A yummy and delicious dish coming your way from the Spanish cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Chicken Quesadillas with Coleslaw. A yummy recipe which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. A very simple and easy dish to prepare. - 117.656
Life is all about mix and match, and if it works out well, we end up with a great recipe. Watch this recipe for taco salad in which Amy shares her secret of staying lean and fit with healthy eating. It looks good and if you are the mix and match type, you... - 110.622
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
For making the tacos :
2. Spray a tortilla with butter spray, place on an inverted cup and again spray with the butter spray.
3. Spray another tortilla with the butter spray, place in a regularly... - 109.295
Steak Fajita With Fruit And Lettuce Salad
Turn your average meals into gourmet style. Watch this video recipe of Steak Fajita with Fruit and Lettuce Salad and see how easily you can turn your daily meals into a delightful experience. Just use fresh ingredients and present it in a nice manner. You... - 106.6
Spicy Baja Shrimp Salad
A simple salad for your next barbeque party? This is it…a delicious baja shrimp salad. This video shows you how to make this simple salad with grilled shrimps. The ingredients are easy to get and ready in minutes. - 104.448
Mexican Salad And Dill Salad
1.Mix the ingredients of both the salads in 2 different bowl and toss.
2. Serve or have during any meal of the day.
3. Follow with a soothing health drink. - 101.957
Low Carb Taco Salad
Who said you can’t have taco salad and low carb at the same time? Lowcarb4life has a low carb taco salad recipe which is just like what you get at taco bells and still its low carb. As she says, the recipe is simple, just follow her instructions for making... - 97.081
Chayote And Tomato Salad
1. Cut chayote into thin slices and in halves.
2. Discard its seeds and cut the slices into thirds.
3. Insert the chayote slices into 2 quarts boiling water.
4. Cook 1 minutes.
5. Drain the water after 1 minute and place the slices in... - 51.0547
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.2138
1) Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves, keep aside.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the potatoes until sliced.
3) Then individually slice the onion, celery, green pepper and olives in the processor bowl.
4)... - 49.0167
Mexican Cucumber Orange Salad Tray
1. Use a vegetable parer to peel the strips of a cucumber lengthwise. Use the parer to make alternate patterns of white and green.
2. Make thin slices of cucumbers and place these in a bowl.
3. Add salt, vinegar and oil. Mix well. Cover and... - 49.0081
Three Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In the bottom portion of an ovenproof steamer, add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Now, keep the top portion of the steamer over water.
3) In this, arrange the green beans.
4) With a lid, cover the steamer.
5) On high power, microwave the beans for 4... - 48.828
1) In a large bowl, add salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add in the garbanzos, red pepper and green onion. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Wash the spinach. Remove the stems and place the leaves in a plastic bag.... - 48.7876
Caesar Style Salad
1) Rub the salad bowl with a garlic clove.
2) Place the lettuce in the bowl.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano and cheese.
4) Lightly tossed to mix together.
5) Mix in vinegar, egg and turn the salad until no trace of egg is visible.
6)... - 48.7561
Mexican Chicken Breast Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
1. Place chicken breasts in a lightly oiled baking dish.
2. Sprinkle on salt and pepper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until done, but avoid overcooking trouble.
3. Let cool to room temperature.
4.... - 48.2811
Layered Taco Salad
In 1 1/2 qt casserole crumble beef.
Add onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 6 Minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add chili beans.
Recover and Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 6 Minutes, until hot.
In 2-qt... - 47.826
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 47.648
San Marco's Chili Pepper Penne Salad
1. Into a pan add water and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Take a colander, add the pasta when al dente and rinse with cold water such that it is cool to touch.
3. In a large mixing bowl add the pasta well after draining well.
4.... - 46.4638
Mexican Salad Bowl
1) Stone the avocado and peel.
2) In medium bowl, using potato masher crush the avocado with lemon juice.
3) Stir in cream, oil, sugar, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
4) Cover with plastic film and refrigerate, for several hours or... - 46.3089
Spicy Chopped Salad With Tortillas
1) Cut the vegetables and leaves, as desired
2) In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix with tortill chips.
3) In another bowl, mix taco sauce, cilantro or parsley and lime juice.
4) Whisk olive oil in taco sauce dressing until... - 45.5445
Taco Salad Luncheon
Brown meat; drain off grease.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over meat, stir in water and tomato paste.
Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
In salad bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, olives, onions, cheese and toss well.
Place corn chips on luncheon plate, then put salad... - 44.4095
Layered Mexican Club Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the bacon, olives, mayonnaise, salsa and cumin together.
2) In a 3 or 4-quart, straight-sided glass salad bowl, arrange layers of lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, chicken, bell pepper and bread cubes.
3) Spread over 1/2 of the... - 44.2494
Mexican Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In a salad bowl, mix all the vegetables.
2) Scatter chopped cilantro or parsley over it.
3) Add hot sauce, lime juice, and olive oil. Toss well.
4) Add salt and pepper and season. Toss again.
5) Serve immediately or serve chilled. - 43.984
Lemon Caesar Salad
1) In a bowl, place the vinegar, lemon zest and juice, garlic, mustard, anchovies, eggs, cheese, and pepper. Mix well.
2) While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and continue whisking until the mixture is emulsified.
3)... - 43.7523
Mexican Fiesta Salad
1) Using a knife, cut avocados in half. Work around the pit and separate the 2 halves.
2) Remove the seed and carefully scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
3) Using a knife, cut avocados into wedges.
4) In the center of a large platter, pile the avocado... - 43.7439
Mixed Greens With Warm Jalapeno Vinaigrette
1) Thoroughly rinse the greens and spin dry. Tear them into bite-size pieces. Distribute evenly on 6 plates. Sprinkle on the mint.
2) Use a small saucepan, to heat the oil over medium-high heat.
3) Sauté the onion and chopped jalapenos... - 43.7294
Mexican Cucumber & Orange Salad Tray
With a vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from each cucumber skin, leaving cucumbers with alternating patterns of green and white.
Thinly slice cucumbers and place in a bowl.
Add vinegar, oil, and salt; mix, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour.
Remove... - 43.6656
Mexican Tomato Salad
1) Clean chillies, split and deseed. Soak in cold salted water for about 1 hour.
2) Drain out water and slice finely.
3) Wash and peel fresh tomatoes.
4) Halve the tomatoes and take out the seeds.
5) Cut the pieces into chunks.
6) Mix it gently with... - 43.3085
Mexican Chefs Salad
1) Line a serving plate with lettuce leaves.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped.
3) Sprinkle 1/2 the onions over lettuce, then top with the beans and rest of the onions.
4) In a processor... - 42.2357
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl of stainless steel or glass and add all the ingredients to it.
2) Stir them thoroughly to combine.
3) Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours or the entire night.
4) Serve after removing the bay leaves. - 42.0251
Mexican Chef Salad
Combine chuck, lettuce, onion, beans, tomatoes, avocado, Dorito chips and cheese.
Add Thousand Island dressing and toss again.
This is good for a late snack with French bread. - 41.6829
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix together the avocado and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Keep aside.
2) In another large mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients except lettuce. Toss well.
3) On this, add the avocado mixture and mix well.
4) Serve... - 41.6667
Mexican Marinated Squash
1. In a small ziplock plastic bag, mix together vinegar, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper; seal the bag and shake well to blend
2. Add zucchini, green onions and squash, seal the bag and allow to marinate in the... - 41.292
Pico De Gallo
1) Take jicama, green pepper, onion and cucumber in a bowl and mix them.
2) Add olive oil along with vinegar and oregano. Mix them well.
3) Pour the olive oil mixture over the vegetables and mix them.
4) Add salt and pepper.
5) Serve the... - 41.1303
Fresh Mexican Chicken Salad
Rinse lettuce; drain, pat dry and shred.
Into a salad bowl place lettuce, beans, chicken, green pepper and scallions.
In a blender container combine cilantro, broth, oil, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, garlic, chili powder and salt.
Process until well... - 41.0657
Celery Avocado Green Salad
1. In a saucepan add chicken broth and celery and cool for 4 minutes. Drain.
2. Pour Victor Dressing over warm celery.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
4. Line a shallow bowl with lettuce and watercress.
5. With a slotted spoon lift... - 39.8456
Mexican Shrimp Salad
1) Mix together lime juice with olive oil, salsa, and cilantro.
2) Then, take a large bowl and toss cucumber, avocado with the shrimp and salsa dressing.
3) Place lettuce on 2 large plates and put shrimp salad on it.
4) Garnish it with... - 39.5067
Prawn And Jicama Salad
1) Apply some 1 tablespoon lemon juice on half avocado.
2) In a bowl, toss other jicama, avocado and prawns together and then place them in two salad plates.
3) Blend cilantro, avocado with lemon juice and yogurt in a food processor.
4) Add salsa,... - 39.2094
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.7287
Turkey Salad Sandwich
1) Begin by slicing the bread after removing the crust according to your preference and spreading the slices with paprika butter
2) Place romaine leaves and cover it with turkey
3) Peel, deseed and thin-slice avocados and sprinkle with lemon juice
4)... - 38.2512
Griddled Polenta With Corn And Green Salsa
1. Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil in a large saucepan. While stirring the water constantly with a wooden spoon, tip in the polenta in a steady stream. Lower the heat so the polenta isn't spluttering too much, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 37.9614
Sweet Sour Dressing
1. In a jar combine paprika, celery seeds, dry mustard, salt, grated onion,sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2. Cover the jar and mix it well. Chill the mixture for several hours before serving it.
3. Serve the dressing over salad. - 37.8669
Guacamole Salad With Veggies
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients, except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With torn lettuce, line a serving platter. Top the lettuce with the avocado mixture and serve immediately. - 37.0656
Taco Salad is one of the best ways of stuffing tacos & tortilla chips.This is a very popular taco salad recipe & is made almost the same way every where. Enjoy!! - 37.0092
Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water.
Chill until thickened.
Add celery, green onions, sour cream, mayohnaise and avocado.
You may add, if you wish, a few drops of green food coloring.
Pour into mold and chill.
Serves 8. - 36.7961
1) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Toss gently till well mixed.
3) Serve immediately. - 36.5584
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Brown meat; add onion and cook until tender.
Add beans, French dressing, water and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Combine lettuce and green onion.
Add meat sauce and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and the chips.
Toss lightly and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese... - 36.2876
1. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, chili powder, and cumin; cook 30 seconds. Add ground beef, breaking up meat with side of spoon; cook until no longer... - 35.8814
Salsa And Corn
1. In a bowl, mix salsa crudo,dill, corn and chopped spicy sausage.
2. Toss the content with white beans.
3. Add olive oil in the bowl.
4. Keep the bowl aside for 20 minutes to let the olive oil sit in the mixture.
5.Serve as a salad - 35.6083
Mexican Shrimp Salad
Mexican Shrimp Salad has a Luscious taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Mexican Shrimp Salad Implausible taste. Must catch it - 32.6959
Ceviche is a very popular salad recipe in Latin American countries.Essentially made with raw seafood & marinaded with lemon juice or any other citrus fruit. - 32.3637
Jalapeno Cole Slaw
1. Combine cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, vinegar, honey and salt in serving bowl; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
2. Stir well immediately before serving. - 32.2609
Mexican Lettuce Salad
Cut bacon into 1/2" pieces; fry crisp and drain, saving drippings.
Combine lettuce, chopped eggs and crisp bacon, green onion, and sliced green pepper.
Heat vinegar with 1/4 cup bacon drippings, sugar, salt and pepper to boiling point.
Pour over vegetables - 32.0264
Guacamole Avocado Salad
Mash tomatoes and avocados together and blend in remaining ingredients.
If desired cream cheese or sour cream can be added for chip dip. - 30.0269
Lettuce And Red Bean Salad
1. Shred the lettuce coarsely and mix with the finely sliced onion.
2. Add cooked beans and toss with an oil and lemon juice dressing.
3. Decorate with a few leaves of mint. - 29.1662
Mexican Salad Supper
1. Brown ground beef and onion. Drain; chill.
2. Shred lettuce; store in plastic bag in refrigerator.
3. Crush corn chips; set aside.
4. Toss together in large mixing bowl avocado, tomato, cheese, and beans. Chill.
5. At serving time, combine all ingredients. - 26.9231
In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Let stand for about 1 hour. Serve at room temperature. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. - 26.324