- » Everyday Mexican Fruit Side Dish
Everyday Mexican Fruit Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday mexican fruit side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday mexican fruit side dish recipes.
Mexican Cucumber & Orange Salad Tray
With a vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from each cucumber skin, leaving cucumbers with alternating patterns of green and white.
Thinly slice cucumbers and place in a bowl.
Add vinegar, oil, and salt; mix, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour.
Remove... - 43.8755
COMBINE avocados, 1/3 cup salsa, sour cream, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and salt in medium bowl.
Cover; chill for at least 1 hour.
Garnish with additional salsa. - 29.1596
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 77.9273
Gingered Fruit Salsa With Crispy Cinnamon Chips
1. Set oven control to broil. Mix sugar and cinnamon. Brush both sides of each tortilla with butter; sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture. Cut each tortilla into 12 wedges.
2. Place tortilla wedges in single layer in 2 ungreased jelly roll pans, 15 1/2 x 10... - 33.6906
Mexican Chocolate Cake
This Mexican Chocolate Cake is sure to win a few hearts over. The yummy Mexican Chocolate Cake offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Mexican Chocolate Cake for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 52.769
1. Coat veal with a mixture of flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Heat a small amount of lard in a large skillet, add meat, and brown well on all sides.
3. Put browned meat into a large electric cooker.
4. Heat a small amount of lard in a skillet, add garlic,... - 40.4907
In a food processor with the metal blade, process jalapeno and garlic until minced.
Add green onion and pulse until chopped.
Add papaya, pineapple, lime juice, and salt and pulse until chopped into small pieces.
Be careful not to process too fine; salsa... - 34.5171
Pepito Mexican Steak Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, fruit juices, garlic, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
2) Cut the steak on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces. Add the steak into the marinade and coat well. Cover and allow to... - 46.6435
Strawberry Blueberry Salsa
This Strawberry Blueberry Salsa is going to set your mood for a Salsa for sure, once you try it ! Serve this compelling berry sauce with fish, pork or chicken to your friends or family for this weekend meal ! Tell me how you and your guests enjoyed this... - 31.4193
Olive & Lemon Salsa
This Orange & Lemon Salsa is sheer temptation. If you are in search of a mind blowing accompaniment for your meats and pastas, you've reached your destination. Please let me know if you share my passion for this Orange & Lemon Salsa. - 35.7126
Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Combine tomato, pineapple, cucumber, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl; toss well.
Stir in vinegar and oil.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour - 31.0152
Thigh In Fruity Mint Salsa
1. Pound thigh fillets on both sides with a meat mallet to flatten. Sprinkle with salt (if using), pepper and oregano.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan and lightly spray with oil, place in the thigh steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a heated... - 36.7983
Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water.
Chill until thickened.
Add celery, green onions, sour cream, mayohnaise and avocado.
You may add, if you wish, a few drops of green food coloring.
Pour into mold and chill.
Serves 8. - 37.0018
Heat the bacon fat in a heavy casserole.
Cook, stirring constantly, the zucchini and the pepper in it for about 2 minutes.
Add all the other ingredients except the cheese and mix well.
Simmer covered for 10 to 12 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 39.7275
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.4163
Orange And Radish Salsa
Holding oranges over a large nonreactive bowl, cut fruit segments from membrane and squeeze juice into bowl; discard membrane.
Seed and mince chile; add chile, lime juice, and cilantro.
Slice radisnes; cut into narrow strips so each... - 38.2527
1.Use a fork to mash avocado fruit and add lemon juice, tomato, garlic, chili powder and Tabasco sauce to it.
2.Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3.Serve Guacamole with Tortilla chips. - 33.7098
Ceviche is a very popular salad recipe in Latin American countries.Essentially made with raw seafood & marinaded with lemon juice or any other citrus fruit. - 32.6381
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 44.91
1) On a work surface, place 4 tortillas and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack and 1/2 ounce Montrachet, evenly distributing the cheeses.
2) Scatter 1/4 cup shredded duck over each.
3) Then, sprinkle evenly with the sliced mushrooms,... - 45.2204
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, heat the corn oil.
3) To the hot oil, add the finely chopped onion and cook till tender.
4) To this, add the chili powder and cumin. Mix well.
5) Gradually add the tomatoes,... - 45.7632
Watermelon Jicama Salad
This Watermelon Jicama Salad is simply awesome ! Try this amazing Watermelon and Mexican turnip platter for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Watermelon Jicama Salad are welcome ! - 35.5453
Christmas Eve Salad With Dressing
Place lettuce leaves in a large bowl.
Arrange remaining ingredients on top of lettuce.
Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl and pour over the salad. - 39.2557
How To Make Guava Curry
If you are looking for ways to impress your guests over meals, try your hands in Bhal Dave's exotic guava curry. This fruity curry can be prepared at home with available ingredients and served with rice or roti. - 79.4685
From juicy burgers to savoury chicken breasts, it seems like everything just tastes better grilled. Meats including burgers, steak, hot dogs, and chicken top the list of the most popular foods prepared using a grill. With the calorie-heavy holiday season... - 33.6562