- » Everyday Mediterranean Soup
Everyday Mediterranean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday mediterranean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday mediterranean soup recipes.
Simple Lentil Soup
For those looking for an appetizing easy soup, here is a simple and delicious lentil soup. This soup is so easy to prepare and shall surely be your favorite this winter. Gently spiced with just garlic, cumin and pepper, this soup is simply amazing. So warm... - 137.184
Fish And Rice Soup
Wanna have a one meal dish? What can be better than fish and rice soup. Learn how to make this one meal dish with chef Belucci. The dish is filling, interesting and really easy. So what are you waiting for….just watch it out. - 114.068
Maftoul: Comforting Chicken And Couscous Soup
If you are feeling low and want something to soothe you then this is the right video to watch. Blanche is transferred to her childhood days and prepares a comforting dish which her mother used to serve her when she used to be ill. A very wholesome and... - 102.15
Filipino Kare Kare
If you love to try out new cuisines, here is a Filipino Kare Kare which is actually oxtail soup in Filipino style. This is a quick video with ingredients and directions written down on the video along with the cooking demo. At the end of the video there is a... - 66.5344
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 50.1144
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the peppers in it and bake for 15- 20 minutes.
3.Keep turning the peppers to avoid burning.
4.Allow them to cool.
5.Remove the skin and chop the flesh in small... - 50.0009
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry the onions and garlic together for 4-5 minutes, until onion turns tender.
2.Stir in spinach and stir fry it for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
3.Add fruit juices along with ginger and coriander.
4.Boil the... - 49.7817
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it.
2.Add spring onions and fry for 3 minutes.
3.Stir in Chinese leaves and lettuce and cook after covering for 5-8 minutes.
4.Put the mixture in liquidizer and add milk and yogurt to it.
5.Liquidise to make it... - 48.8644
Rice And Brown Lentil Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seed and wait till they begin to splutter.
3. Add the turmeric and curry powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Further add... - 48.7425
Curried Avocado Soup
1.Take a large kettle,and add oil.
2.Saute onion till soft
3.Sprinkle curry powder and add water
4.Now let soup simmer for 5 minutes
5 Add milk
6.Take avocado and remove the pith. Puree it in a blender
7 Mix the puree into the soup, and add lemon... - 48.6842
1.Take a large saucepan and heat oil in it.
2.Stir the fennel and cook it for 10- 15 minutes until it turns soft.
3.Stir in cashew nuts, milk and stock and let the mixture boil.
4.Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
5.Allow the mixture to... - 48.5191
Savory Tomato Rice Soup With Herbed Yogurt
1.Take a large kettle,add olive oil and warm it
2.Add the orange peel,onion and garlic.saute till onions are soft
3 Sprinkle the herbs and cumin.Add the cayenne.
4.Cook till cumin is fragrant,about 5 minutes
5.Add tomatoes,tomatoe puree,water and... - 48.0919
Mediterranean Fish Soup
1) In a pan, add butter and melt.
2) Add onions, garlic and leeks, and gently cook covered for 5 minutes over very low heat, stirring frequently.
3) Mix in the tomato puree, potatoes, tomatoes with their juice, lemon rind, stock, bouquet garni and... - 48.066
1 Take a soup kettle, add the 5 cups of water or stock.
2.Steam the onions,potatoes and zucchini
3.Potatoes are ready once they can be pierced with a knife
4.Use a blender or processor,and puree the soup with just enough water from steaming vegetables... - 47.9324
Fava Bean Vegetable Soup
1. Rinse beans and clean well.
2. In a 6-quart pan add beans and beef broth. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, cover and keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Add potato and celery.
5. Boil again, cover and simmer for 3 hours until... - 47.7379
Eggplant Supper Soup
1. In a Dutch oven add salad oil and heat.
2. Add onions and saute for 3 minutes till they are limp.
3. Mix carrots, garlic, tomatoes, sugar, pepper, salt, beef broth, eggplant, celery and nutmeg.
4. Cover and let the ingredients simmer for 30... - 46.9886
Lentil Soup With Rice And Apricots
1.Take a soup kettle, and heat oil in it.
2.Add the garlic and saute.
3.Toss in the onion,and saute till transparent
3.Add the rice and the pepper.Saute for a few minutes.
4.Add remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Cook on low heat, for upto... - 46.9024
Tomato Soup With Basil
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) Put the tomatoes, onion and celery. SautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredients except the basil to Dutch oven and bring it to boil.
4) Cover and reduce the heat. ... - 46.7706
1. Prepare the tomatoes by peeling them, removing the seeds and cutting into small pieces.
2. In a pan fry onions and garlic in the oil.
3. Then add the prepared tomato pieces, tomato puree, all the herbs and the fish stock and bring to... - 46.769
Cold Cream Of Pea Soup With Mint
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is sufficiently hot, add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the stock and salt and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
4. Reserve a few mint leaves for garnish and... - 46.1685
Vegetable Barley Soup
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, celery, parsley and garlic until they becomes tender.
3) Pour some water along with next ten ingredients. Mix them well and boil them.
4) Simmer for 20... - 45.9374
1)In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add garlic and anchovies and saute for 3-4 minutes.
3)Stir in parsley, pepper, tomato paste and water and bring to a boil
4) Crumble in bread and simmer soup for atleast... - 45.914
Mediterranean Fish Soup With White Beans
1. Put the kettle on heat and warm the olive oil.
2.Saute onions and garlic until soft
3.Now add the tomatoes, bay leaf ,thyme,basil,orange peel and parsley, pepper and cayenne pepper.
4.Pour the water or stock. Bring soup to a boil
5.Add the cooked... - 45.6388
Mediterranean Shrimp Soup
This Mediterranean Shrimp Soup is a wonderful way to kickstart a meal ! When you eat this deliciously peppered and herbed crockpot shrimp and vegetable as a first course for your meal, you'll surely agree with me. Feel free to talk your heart out about this... - 45.2158
Cold Cucumber Soup With Yogurt
1. Peel and halve the cucumber and scoop out the seeds.
2. Grate the cucumber into a small bowl using a coarse grater.
3. In a large mixing bowl add garlic and salt and mash with the back of the spoon.
4. Add oil and continue to mash... - 44.9185
Scallop And Vegetable Chowder
1. In medium saucepan, add green onions, green pepper and celery in margarine and cook until tender, yet crisp.
2. Add seasoning, paprika, thyme and tomato and stir.
3. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes, stir in between.
4. Add milk; cook until fully... - 44.7241
Navy Bean Soup
1) In a pot combine beans with the stock.
2) Simmer for 25 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes, parsnips, onions, peppers, garlic, thyme and caraway.
4) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the beans are tender.
5) Crush some or the beans with a potato... - 44.3906
Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt half of the butter on low heat.
2) Put damp sorrel and cover the pan. Cook the sorrel until tender and limp.
3) Scald milk. Keep aside.
4) Take another frying pan and cook bacon on medium heat. And discard excess... - 43.0912
Garden Vegetable Soup
1. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, put together all ingredients.
2. Cover the casserole, heat on HIGH for 9 to 10 minutes.
3. Then, cook on Medium for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
4. Keep covered for 5 minutes before serving. - 42.801
Pimiento Basil Soup
1) Drain tomatoes and reserve puree.
2) Take a food processor container and place tomatoes in it. Cover and coarsely chop the tomatoes. Place tomatoes in a bowl of medium size.
3) In the food processor container, combine together tomato... - 41.8085
Place butter, leek and fennel in casserole.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes.
Mix well and add remaining ingredients, except cream.
Continue microwaving 10 minutes covered.
Force mixture through fine sieve or food mill; stir in cream and replace in... - 41.0942
1. In a pot bring all the vegetables cut into small pieces together with the meat and other ingredients slowly to the boil.
2. Then simmer for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours and season with salt and pepper.
3. The meat can be removed and served separately as a... - 40.8945
1. In a pot bring together chopped vegetables, 750 ml of water, tomato puree and seasoning to the boil and let it simmer until vegetables are tender.
2. Add a knob of lard or butter, then pasta and keep simmering until the pasta is done.
3.... - 40.8832
Cold Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In 1/2 cup hot water add a bouillon cube and allow to dissolve.
2) Add in the next 11 ingredients and stir well.
3) Place a lid over and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
4) Garnish with lemon slices and parsley and serve. - 40.5581
Widow And Soup
1. In a pan, sautÃ© all the chopped vegetables in margarine.
2. Cover the vegetables with enough water and simmer gently such that the vegetables are well done.
3. Then slowly add the eggs one by one, followed by the ricotta and the gbejniet cheeses... - 39.9201
French Onion Soup
1. In large pot melt butter, separate and add onions, cooking until tender and yellow, then stir in flour.
2. When almost done add tins of soup and salt, simmer for 30 minutes and add wine
3. Fit bowls with toast trimming them to adjust and add... - 39.399
Curried Lamb Soup With Split Peas
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat. Add lamb bones and brown on all sides. Add garlic, onion and curry powder to pan and cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Drain peas and add them with boiling water.
2. Bring liquid to boil, skim off... - 36.8805
1. To prepare the tripe clean it very well, cut into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan simmer the tripe in water for about 2 hours, add the finely chopped vegetables to the already prepared tripe and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer and let it... - 36.7714
Avocado Curry Soup
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together, except the lemon slices.
2) Blend thoroughly, until the soup is smooth, then refrigerate to chill.
3) Serve the Avocado Soup chilled in mugs along with a slice of lemon. - 36.5984
Tomato And Shellfish Soup
1. Heat oil in a large deep frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, pepper and herbs and simmer until tomatoes are soft.
2. Add 2 cups of chicken stock to tomato mixture, boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Push mixture... - 36.5041
Fennel Cardamom And Coconut Soup
1. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large pan. Once the oil is hot, add the shallots, ginger, garlic, chilli, fennel seeds and cardamom. Cook over a medium heat for 3 mins. Add the fennel, finely chopped coriander and Pernod (if using) and cook for 2 mins or until... - 35.8305
Blended Butternut Squash
My mother loves to make butternut squash soup for dinner.This is her recipe of a delicious butternut squash soup. I just love this recipe. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 33.7665
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 2 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.4349
Vegan Kofta Casserole Part 4 Of 4
Please watch the video or for the step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.3556
Squash Soup Part 1 Of 2
For step by step printable ingredients and directions please visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 14.7212
Squash Soup Part 2 Of 2
In the 2nd part of this video recipe we continue to learn how to prepare Squash Soup - a Halloween special. - 13.8553