- » Everyday Mediterranean Beef
Everyday Mediterranean Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday mediterranean beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday mediterranean beef recipes.
How To Marinade Kosher Fillet Steak With Tofu Red Wine Marinade
Upgrade your “Healthy Sandwich” repertoire with this easy and delicious kosher recipe. It has the tofu which will please the vegetarians and tender and succulent beef for the meat lovers. This makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner and is... - 109.382
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a heavy skillet, brown meat.
3) Add onion and cook until soft.
4) Gradually stir in tomato paste, water, salt and pepper.
5) Simmer the mix for 5 minutes.
6) In another pan, heat milk and cream... - 45.8644
Moussaka In A Hurry
1 Thoroughly wash and dry the unpeeled eggplant and zucchini.
2 Cut the eggplant into quarters, lengthwise.
3 Crosswise slice eggplant and zucchini to 1/4 inch thickness.
4 In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5 Add in eggplant,... - 45.8452
Beef Olive Stew
1.Make thin 4 x 3 inch pieces of meat.
2.Take a board, place the pieces on it and flatten them.
3.Cut onion and carrot.
4.Prepare the forcemeat by mixing breadcrumbs with suet, lemon juice, parsley, theyme and onion.
5.Spread forcemeat... - 44.3381
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, water and beans. Thoroughly mix and set aside.
2) Take a large saucepan and spray the cooking side with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat up the saucepan and cook the beef till the meat turns light... - 44.1283
1) In a large skillet, heat olive oil saute add onion and garlic until tender.
2) Fold in ground beef and cook until browned. Crumble it. Drain drippings.
3) Add the next 7 ingredients to the beef and mix well.
4) Simmer it uncovered for 20 to 25... - 43.4052
1. In a pan with oil fry the minced meat and bacon with the garlic, mix in the breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Bind with the eggs, lay out the slices of meat and spread the mixture in each one.
3. Roll meat, secure by tying up with string and... - 42.0719
1. In a saucepan add butter and cook the chunks of meat quickly on a high flame till meat is evenly browned.
2. Add the onions, garlic, potatoes cut in cubes and then the tomato puree.
3. Adding the spice with the mixture continue frying for 2... - 41.2051
Roast Pork Or Beef
1. Cover the bottom of a deep baking dish with onions cut in slices and put the meat on them.
2. Chop the garlic, rub into the meat, place the potatoes cut in half around the meat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add 250 ml of stock and top the... - 40.9407
1. In a pot bring all the vegetables cut into small pieces together with the meat and other ingredients slowly to the boil.
2. Then simmer for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours and season with salt and pepper.
3. The meat can be removed and served separately as a... - 40.8945
1) Trim the steaks for any visible fat.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) Take a 1.6 litre (2 3/4 pint) casserole dish and place the steaks in it.
4) Cover the steak with the onion and green pepper.
5) In a bowl, place the flour and gradually... - 40.0852
In small bowl, combine feta cheese, 2 tablespoons steak sauce, olives and mayonnaise.
Cover; chill until ready to serve.
Shape beef into 4 patties; grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until done, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons steak... - 36.7042
In medium bowl, gently combine ground beef, feta cheese, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper (do not mix too vigorously or burgers will be tough).
Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions; form into 4 patties.
Place burgers on oiled barbecue grill; grill over... - 36.1429
Beef With Garlic Sauce
1. Slice beef into 2 cm / 3/4 in thick slices. Place each slice between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a mallet until 1/2 cm / 1/4 in thick.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add garlic, sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce,... - 32.7379
Steamed Beef With Garlic
1. In a greased soup plate layer the meat, garlic, bacon and chopped parsley, place the lard on top and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cover with foil and steam over hot water or a saucepan of simmering soup for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Serve hot with... - 32.4463
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 2 Of 2
Please watch the video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 19.8944
Lahmajun - Pizza - Part 1 Of 2
Pizza need not always be unhealthy as seen in this video recipe for Lahmajun Pizza. Watch the 2 part video recipe for details - 19.0177
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 1 Of 2
Please watch video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 18.2426
Mortadela Part 3 - Frying
For the step by step ingredients and directions please visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.1074
Potato Kebab Part 2 Of 2
although meat based kababs are more popular the vegetarian ones are good enough too. Here is the 2nd part of the potato kebab recipe . - 15.8618
Potato Kebab Part 1 Of 2
One of the famous exports from the West Asia, kebabs can come in all forms. Here we learn how to cook potato kebab. - 15.6537
Squash Soup Part 1 Of 2
For step by step printable ingredients and directions please visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 14.7212
Squash Soup Part 2 Of 2
In the 2nd part of this video recipe we continue to learn how to prepare Squash Soup - a Halloween special. - 13.8553