- » Everyday Meat Soup
Everyday Meat Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday meat soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday meat soup recipes.
Quick Vietnamese Pho
Quick Vietnamese Pho is a slow cooked soup with noodle dish, utterly delicious with the spices going in. Definitely a must make when there is less time for cooking. Chef Michelle shows us a quick way of making this dish for us to enjoy a healthy meal. It’s... - 121.682
Chicken And Corn Chowder
Soup lovers, here comes another great chowder recipe for this winter- Chicken and Corn Chowder. Perfect for a snowy winter day, this recipe is even better made a day ahead, cooled, and reheated. This video will guide you through the procedure of preparing... - 120.976
Nourishing Vegetable And Meat Soup
If you are fond of soups, this soup will definitely be a pleasure for your taste buds. Prepared with meat and vegetables, this soup makes a nourishing meal which can be enjoyed as an appetizer of a main course meal. So, what are you waiting for??? - 109.322
Hearty Meat Soup With Spring Veggies
Soups are welcomes all the year round. Why not enjoy some tasty bites of spring vegetables and meat in a soup. Combining the goodness of fresh veggies and taste of meat, this soup make a delicious and hearty meal. - 106.077
Grilled Ham And Cheese With Tomato Soup
This is a perfect dish to serve up for dinner after a busy day at work. Very simple to put together and in just few minutes you are ready with an exotic meal for the whole family. Watch the video to see how the chef combines ham with cheese and tomato soup to... - 98.3968
Health Vegetable Soup
1) Use a meat chopper, to chop pork or beef liver.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up over high heat.
3) Place the chopped meat over hot pan to sear for approximately a minute or so.
4) When the meat turns brown, add the remaining... - 49.3428
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 48.5027
Quebec Soup A La Barbotte
1) Cut the fish into fillets or leave it intact according to your choice after cleaning it.
2) Take a large saucepan and melt butter in it, adding the onion, carrots, tomatoes and olive oil.
3) Simmer it over low heat for 10 minutes after... - 48.1618
Vegetable And Meat Soup
1. In a slow cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all ingredients, except the frozen vegetables and stir to mix well.
2. Cover the pot with its lid.
3. Allow the ingredients to cook slowly on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or if you have ample of time and are... - 48.1262
Inauguration Oyster Soup
1) Take a pan and melt ½ a cup of butter in it.
2) Stir in the carrots, celery, leek and onion until they are well covered with the butter.
3) Simmer the covered pan over very low heat for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally.
4) Take another pan and... - 47.8861
Oriental Lamb Stew
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil and brown lamb and onion.
2. Add brown sugar, apple juice, soy sauce, vinegar and mushroom soup. Stir well.
3. Boil the mixture.
4. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 45 to 55 minutes until meat is done.
5. Add celery... - 47.7101
Dry Bread Cream Soup
1) Take a bowl and crumble the bread in it.
2) Pour lukewarm water over it and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
3) Fry the onions in melted lard or bacon fat.
4) Add the savory to it and mix well before pouring it over the bread.
5)... - 47.505
Minestrone Milanese Alla Savini
Heat butter and olive oil in deep kettle.
Cook salt pork and onion in it until onion is soft and golden.
Do not brown.
Add carrot, zucchini, and cabbage.
Cook, covered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add bouillon and kidney beans.
Simmer, covered, over... - 47.4749
Romertopf Ox Tail Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 35OF.
2) Slice the smoked bacon into small pieces.
3) In a frying pan, add in the bacon. Saute for a while before adding in the ox-tail.
4) Next, add in the onion. Saute for a few more minutes.
5) Transfer the... - 47.3428
1)Blend together to puree, bell pepper, cilantro and onion.
2)Stir cook the puree over medium heat for around 5 minutes.
3)Puree tomato and add to the pepper puree on heat.
4)Add in white pepper, garlic, cumin and stir cook for 5 minutes.
5)Now add in... - 47.1573
1) Take a pan and put in the halved onion, celery, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add the milk and simmer the entire contents over low heat for 30minutes without bringing it to a boil.
3) Strain the cooked contents and replace them within the... - 46.925
Cream Soup Senegalese
1) Slice the leeks, celery and onions thinly.
2) Take a pan and melt the butter.
3) Add the vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes over high heat, stirring all the time.
4) Add the all purpose flour along with the curry and mix properly.
5)... - 46.8434
Sprinkle meat with garlic salt and pepper.
In a large saucepan cook meat in hot oil over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until brown, turning once.
Remove meat from saucepan, reserving drippings in pan.
Cut meat into cubes; set aside.
In the same saucepan... - 46.7175
Thymed Red Pepper And Corn Chowder
1) In a heavy casserole, fry the salt pork or bacon.
2) Remove and set the meat aside.
3) To the hot fat in the casserole, add the pepper and onion and cook till the onion is tender.
4) Add the stock and bring the contents to a boil.
5) Reduce the heat... - 46.5444
Romertopf Pot Au Feu
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Slice the meat and chicken pieces into cubes.
3) Add the meat into the pre-soaked romertorpf along with the bouquet garni.
4) Cook covered for about 2 hours in the oven
5) Take the lid off and add in the... - 46.5306
Fresh Cod Soup
1) Take the salt pork and cut it into 1 ½ inch squares.
2) Take a large saucepan and melt the butter in it.
3) Brown the pork evenly over medium heat.
4) Add the fillets of cod or the 1-inch sliced pieces of cod.
5) Layer the potatoes,... - 46.4695
Meat Ball And Vermicelli Soup
1) Break the noodles in 2 inch lengths.
2) In a saucepan, place the noodles along with boiling water and let it soak for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the noodles well.
4) In a bowl, mix together cornstarch and water.
5) In another bowl add the... - 46.0813
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.7571
To make the meatballs: Saute onions in oil in skillet.
Combine with ground meats and tomatoes; mix for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, bread crumbs, chicken base, dill, salt and pepper; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
To make the soup: Add veal or beef bones, celery,... - 45.7086
Samish Mirchi Soup
1)In a pan, add mutton, water and salt. Boil for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
2)Using an electric blender make a paste and strain it into another saucepan.
3)In a saucepan, heat ghee and saute onion until golden.
4)Make a paste of spices and add... - 45.569
1. Clean and cut the mutton into small pieces.
2. Add stock and let it simmer till meat is tender.
3. Roast and powder coriander, fennel, and cumin and add along with turmeric, fenugreek, half the onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, curry leaves, tomatoes and... - 44.159
Basic Meat Soup
Rinse navy beans.
In 5-quart Dutch oven combine beans, water, condensed beef broth, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
(Or, combine beans, water, beef broth, salt,... - 44.0706
Minestrone Alla Romana
Heat oil in deep kettle.
Add salt pork, onion, garlic, and celery.
Cook over low heat until vegetables are soft, stirring frequently.
Add remaining ingredients except macaroni and cheese.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Bring to a boil, add macaroni, and... - 44.0113
Deviled Rabbit Soup
Heat the fat and fry the chopped onions in this for a few minutes.
Add diced bacon and apple and cook for a further few minutes, then work in the curry powder and flour.
Add the stock or water, bring to the boil, and stir until smooth.
Put in the rabbit... - 42.1103
Dice or slice the carrots thinly, and chop the tomatoes.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, and lightly fry the oats until golden brown.
Gradually add the stock or water and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
Add carrots, diced bacon, onions, tomatoes and... - 41.971
Short Ribs With Mushroom Soup
Conventionally brown short ribs in oil on surface unit.
Place in glass casserole, Combine soup and wine and pour over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 hour 40 minutes.
Remove... - 41.8466
Lightly fry the leeks and onion in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker for 2-3 minutes until softened but not browned.
Stir in the potato, stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes, then reduce... - 41.8071
Lightly fry the leek, onion, bacon and garlic in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Add the other ingredients, except the cheese, put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 7 minutes.
Reduce pressure slowly.
Remove the bayleaf.
Serve... - 41.5758
Minestrone Alla Genovese
Cook beans until tender according to package directions, reserving cooking water.
In deep kettle heat butter and olive oil, add onion, herbs, other vegetables, and garlic, and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add bouillon, beans and bean water, and... - 41.2559
Steamed Soup In A Marrow
Cut the meats into 1 -cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Dice the pre-soaked mushrooms, discarding the hard stems.
Dice the bamboo shoots into 1-cm (1/2-in) cubes.
Wash the outside of the marrow end.
Scoop out the seeds and some flesh to make a bowl, without breaking the... - 41.0713
White Soup With Meatballs
Add water to veal, onion, and 2 teaspoons salt; simmer for 2 hours.
Skim, remove veal; slip meat from bones and chop fine; reserve 1 cup for meatballs.
Add remaining meat to broth.
Add flour stirred to a smooth paste with milk.
Season to taste with salt,... - 40.984
1. In a pot bring all the vegetables cut into small pieces together with the meat and other ingredients slowly to the boil.
2. Then simmer for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours and season with salt and pepper.
3. The meat can be removed and served separately as a... - 40.8945
Have butcher crack the shinbone.
Put bone and water in kettle, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 hours, or until meat separates from bone and marrow is dissolved.
Remove bone and take off meat.
Add meat to broth.
Add vegetables, barley, and salt... - 40.2233
1) Cut sausage into penny-slices.
2) In a saucepan heat dripping and add sausage to it.
3) Brown the meat and drain out.
4) Stir in soups and water.
5) Continue to heat stirring often.
6) Top with croutons. - 39.7112
Meat Cake Soup
1) In a bowl, mix together egg yolks, scallions, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Shape into 12 small flat cakes.
3) In a saucepan, bring the broth to a boil and carefully drop the cakes into it.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
5) Serve hot,... - 38.6311
1. Mix the curds and milk and put them on one side.
2. Peel and dice the cucumber into 0.5 cm. (1/4") cubes and sprinkle it with salt.
3. Mix tomato juice-, chicken stock and cream and add the curds and milk mixture along with the diced cucumber.
4. Season... - 38.0753
1. Wipe pieces of oxtail with a clean, damp cloth, put into a 2-quart kettle with water, onion, celery, parsley, carrots and 1/2 tea spoon salt. Cover and simmer 1 hour.
2. Add the tomato puree, bay leaf and the black pepper. Cover and simmer 20 minutes more.... - 37.8744
Cut meat into small pieces and put into saucepan with remaining ingredients, except sherry.
Simmer very gently for 1 hour, then strain through several thicknesses of muslin.
Add sherry, if used.
To clear consomme add a stiffly beaten egg white and clean egg... - 37.7525
1) In a saucepan heat butter.
2) Add meat and cook until lightly browned.
3) Add remaining ingredients.
4) Continue to heat stirring often.
5) Serve hot. - 37.094
Hearty Frankfurter Soup
1) In a skillet heat butter.
2) Add frankfurters and onion and brown.
3) Gently add soup and water.
4) Continue to heat stirring often.
5) Serve hot. - 36.6747
1) In a skillet heat dripping and add sausage slices.
2) Brown the sausage lightly.
3) Pour off drippings.
4) Pour soup and water and mix.
5) Continue to heat, stirring often.
6) Serve hot. - 36.3699
Meat Ball Soup
1)Make small balls of ground pork, the size of walnuts.
2)Drop the pork balls in 3 cups of boiling water to which onion, pepper, ginger, soy sauce and tomato are... - 36.3011
Quick Senegalese Soup
1. Beat all the ingredients with the help of a wire whisk.
2. Cool it by keeping it refrigerated for 12-24 hours.
3. Serve it cold after garnishing it with chives.
4. Do not cook the ingredients. - 35.6603
Crab Meat Bisque
Blend soups, milk and cream.
Heat just to boiling.
Add crab meat, heat.
Float butter atop. - 33.0169
Sopa De Aguacate
Rinse seeds from chilies and press chilies through a sieve.
Peel and pit avocados and also press through a sieve, or whirl together in a blender.
Add salt and cilantro, and divide mixture among 6 soup dishes.
Pour over hot seasoned bouillon and serve at once... - 32.1483
How To Make Microdac Leftover Soup
I cannot do anything about the 15 million children that die every year because of hunger, but I can do something about wasting food. America, as a matter of fact, waste 40% of its food. For 1 in 6 people in America, hunger is a reality. If we can split the... - 0
Everyday Meat Soup Recipes By Category