Low Calorie Soup
- » Everyday Low Calorie Soup
Everyday Low Calorie Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday low calorie soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday low calorie soup recipes.
Easy Vegetable Soup - Vegan
If you have little bits of this and that vegetable in the fridge don't throw them out! Make a veggie soup! - 137.959
Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
If you use Vegetable stock this is a great and tasty Vegan / Vegetarian soup. Or you could use chicken stock... - 125.221
Borscht is a hearty soup that also looks extremely delicious. Originally from russia, it is known as red borscht because the beetroot used adds a deep red hue to the soup. You could add in all the vegetables you want, and simmer it until it is thick and gives... - 124.69
Basil & Tomato Soup
The fresh flavors of summer will make this soup a new seasonal favorite! (And there's a secret ingredient that adds extra deliciousness!) - 123.965
Moong Osaman By Tarla Dalal
Moong Osaman, This tangy and light soup works best for detoxification. Moong is easily digestible and this soup contains no spices and little oil. It just has a mild flavouring of curry leaves and lemon juice etc. - 121.861
Zucchini Noodle Miso Soup
Cold winter days are back and are you looking for something really healthy, satisfying and warm? Then why not give this zucchini noodle miso soup recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines zucchini with miso and couple of other ingredients to... - 114.301
Healthy Gujarati Kadhi - Hot Yogurt Soup
If you're looking for the recipe of traditional gujarati kadhi, then this is it. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. It is a very simple dish to prepare and you can serve it with roti or rice. It is very healthy as it's made of yogurt. Watch the video... - 102.29
Chilled Cucumber Dill Soup
1. In a blender, add the cucumber, and dates and pulse.
2. Blend until a salsa type consistency is achieved
3. Pour the soup into a bowl.
4. Garnish with the dill.
5. Serve as a refreshing snack. - 100.926
How To Make Stock From A Roast Chicken Carcass
TV Chef Ben O'Donoghue shows how to make full use of a roast chicken by using the carcass and bones to make a great chicken stock. As he explains, we waste a lot of food (and money) in the kitchen and this is a great way of reducing that waste. - 95.4905
How To Make Miso Soup With Easy Miso Soup
Soups in Thai cuisine range from simple and easy ones to exotic and rich ones. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Miso Soup in simple and easy way using chicken bouillon and a few ingredients. Simply awesome! - 88.8361
Healthy Asparagus Soup
Tina is showing us how to make delicious asparagus soup for four members with just a few leftover asparagus and few simple ingredients. Ideal to serve as a appetizer for the entire family. Asparagus soups are packed with healthy nutrients and help detoxify... - 74.9378
Low Calorie Chicken Soup
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add chicken, vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat, stirring constantly
3. Pour in the water and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce heat, and simmer for... - 45.5301
Low Calorie Vegetable Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. Add three-quarters of the diced vegetables, cover the pan, and cook over low heat for 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Put the vegetables in the blender, add a little of the stock, and puree until smooth.... - 36.4631