- » Everyday Kids Vegan Dessert
Everyday Kids Vegan Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday kids vegan dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday kids vegan dessert recipes.
Plum And Banana Puree
I have to say that of all the fruits I love, when stone fruit is in season I could not be more excited. The dark purple hue of the plums is so beautiful and the meat is sweet and when pureed, perfect for a baby. I like adding banana to this recipe because it... - 114.732
Roast Pear & Banana Puree
Here is a great recipe for a healthy puree for your toddler. It is easy to make and nutritious. - 110.784
These are sweet rice flour dumplings. They are very delicate and tender. - 48.9483
For the filling:
Roast rava in a 1/2 to 3/4th cup pure ghee till it turns golden in colour.(It gives out a light fragrance)
and set aside.
In a separate pan roast khus khus in ghee till pink in colour.
Add desiccated coconut and roast for five to seven... - 48.1249
Hang the curds in a muslin cloth in a cool place for approximately
3 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off.Rub the saffron
into the warm milk until it dissolves.Mix together the hung curds,
sugar, saffron mixture and cardamom in a bowl and... - 45.8818
Petha (candied Ash Gourd)
This a traditional recipe made from the Petha, a form of sweet that is made from Ash-Pumpkins. - 45.4719
Are you looking for a simple way to make traditional Jalebi? Then this recipe is perfect for you. Jalebi is the most popular sweet in North India. It is also known as the national sweet of India eaten during festivals, weddings or any happy occassion. Jalebi... - 44.7858
Lemon And Barley Jelly
1. Mix Barley, lemon, cinnamon and sugar.
2. Boil it on a low flame for 45 minutes. Do not remove from the flame until it becomes thick and transparent.
4. Sweeten with sugar if required.
5. Pour the contents into a jelly... - 40.0371
1. Wash the oranges.
2. Wet the mould with butter.
1. In a bowl, grate the rind of one orange.
2. Mix the juice with agar agar, adding the sugar and half the quantity of boiling water.
3. In a mixer, add the remaining quantity of... - 39.758
Banana Ice Cream
1. Dilute soya milk with water.
2. In a blender, pour the diluted milk.
3. Add oil slowly to the diluted milk and blend it.
4. Add maple syrup and bananas and blend it again.
5. Pour it into a dish and refrigerate it in the... - 39.2274
This recipe is a variety of the shrikhand using strawberry as the main ingredient. You may prepare this shrikhand with mango, raspberry, blueberry or any fruit of your choice. - 37.3723
1. Mix soya milk and water.
2. Dissolve agar agar in it.
3. Bring this liquid to a boil while stirring it continuously.
4. Simmer for two minutes and add fruit sugar.
5. Leave it to set.
6. Refrigerate it.
7. Serve Junket... - 37.0625
Cut the bananas into 2.5 cm slices, put in a bowl and squeeze over the lemon juice (this will help the bananas to keep their colour).
In a pan, bring the water, vanilla seeds and sugar to the boil.
Let it boil until it reduces to a thick... - 34.7892
make smooth dough using the wheat flour and salt with few drops of oil.make small puris taking lemon size ball of the dough and rolling it out.
Pressure cook dal till soft and make paste out of it by grinding.Heat a heavy bottom pan add in the dal,jaggery... - 34.6741
Plamil Ice Cream
1) In a saucepan, combine agar-agar with syrup and add Plamil and vanilla pod.
2) Stirring constantly, over low heat bring the mixture almost to the boil.
3) Now, freeze for 2 hours. Beat the mixture thoroughly after one hour to prevent... - 31.4881
One of the simplest healthy and tasty desserts. - 30.4617
Frozen Banana Pop
1. Peel the banana and place it on a stick
2. Wrap it in a plastic film or foil and freeze until solid
3. Dip it in Carob syrup, dust with wheatgerm or nuts and serve - 28.2072