- » Everyday Kids Italian
Everyday Kids Italian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday kids italian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday kids italian recipes.
Roast Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Pasta sauces are found in huge varieties but how about a pasta sauce that is so versatile that you can add anything into it. Well, weelicious host is making roast vegetable pasta sauce using a variety of vegetables like tomato, carrot, eggplant and bell... - 140.784
A simple idea for a handy snack. These vegetable quiches are easy to make and very delicious. Filled with the goodness of mushrooms and simply flavored with garlic, peppers and cheese, this is a great option to satisfy those hunger pangs. - 114.997
How To Make Tuna Bolognese In 15 Minutes
You can make yummy tuna bolognese in as less as 15 minutes now! No, this is not a joke or a misleading opener. It really is possible to make tuna bolognese in 15 minutes. Don’t believe us? Watch the video and you shall know that nothing is impossible! - 106.734
Kids Pizza With Tuna And Mushroom
If you like to make pizzas from scratch, you must try this Kids Pizza with Tuna and Mushroom recipe, along with your kids that is. This is an easy and delicious recipe that will be adored by the kids. Take a look for the details. - 90.1198
Homemade Pizza For Kids
You don't really need to be a culinary whiz to toss up pizzas at home. In fact, the pizza recipe presented in the video is so simple that even the kids can make it at home (of course under parental guidance). Just gather your pots and pans and get on with... - 87.8509
Peanut Butter Cookie
There is nothing quite like homemade cookie to munch along with your tea. And peanut butter cookie definitely make for one such delicious morning snack. Here's a classic recipe of the much-loved peanut butter cookie. This crunchy, crisscross patterned,... - 86.2896
Fried Ribbon Cookies
Fried ribbon cookies are simple and kids like it too. The sugar sprinkled sweet cookies are best to serve at the snack time or for giving it too kids as finger food. Remember to sprinkle the sugar generously to make it tastier. - 50.1088
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 48.7049
1) Into a cup, dissolve the yeast in water and honey and leave to rest for two minutes
2) Into a bowl, add in the flour and salt and yeast mixture and knead to form a smooth dough
3) Cling wrap and allow to rise for an hour
4) Into a frying pan, add... - 47.594
1) Cut the eggplants into 1/2 inch slices
2) Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs and the parsley
3) Into another bowl, mix the egg and the milk
4) Dip each eggplant slice into the egg mixture and then into the flour mixture and place onto... - 47.338
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
1. Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
2. Coat a large baking sheet lightly with butter and flour.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa well.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolk and add the... - 47.1039
1.Make a mixture of olive or safflower oil, vinegar, sea salt, oregano and garlic.
2.Dip cauliflower, olives, onions and garbanzo beans in this mixture and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3.Drain and keep aside the... - 46.9241
Pasta And Eggs
1) Heat a saucepan and melt butter in it.
2) Stir in onion and sautÃ© until soft.
3) Sprinkle flour, first amount of salt, pepper and paprika on it. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add milk and cook till thick.
5) Mix parsley, pimiento, chopped egg whites and... - 46.8759
The Best Lasagna
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Hamburger and onion has to be cooked in the dutch oven until the moisture evaporates and the meat is browned.
3.Mix well to enhance the taste of the sauce.
4.Add in all the ingredients but not the... - 46.6209
Meatloaf Pie Italiano
1. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine ground meat, seasoning mix and water. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps, using a fork.
4. Turn the mixture into the pie plate and... - 46.288
Broccoli And Cheddar Pizza
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet and heat some oil in it.
3.Add in garlic and stir cook on medium heat for about 1 minute.
4. Add in broccoli and sitr cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until broccoli is... - 46.1937
Spinach Sea Shells
1) Into a frying pan, pour in some oil and saute the garlic and onion
2) Add in the spinach and steam in the frying lid with the lid on
3) Into a bowl, mix together the cheeses, eggs, salt and oregano
4) Tip in the drained spinach mixture
5) Spoon in... - 45.981
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.In a saucepan, saute the onion.
3. Add in the ground meat and saute.
4. Now add in garlic salt, pepper, mushrooms, oregano, tomato sauce, basil and parsley.
5.In a mixing bowl, mix together cottage... - 45.8907
Vegetable Pita Pizza
2. Take a small non stick skillet and heat some oil in it.
3. Add in pepper, onion, eggplant, garlic and stir cook for about 3 minutes until eggplant it light brown in color.
4. Take a baking sheet and arrrange pita halves on it.
5.... - 45.6475
1.In a large bowl, take the meat and crumble it.
2.Into a saucepan, transfer meat and heat in high to brown it. Takes 2 to 3 minutes.
3.Stir and then drain.
4. Now add in the water and sauce.
5.Mix together egg, pepper, salt and cheese.
6.Take a oblong... - 45.2183
Crisp Topped Macaroni With Tuna
1) Peel and chop the onion.
2) Divide cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water for 4 minutes.
3) Roughly chop anchovies and add to pan with bread crumbs.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5) In a large saucepan, melt 2 tbsp of the... - 44.9365
Coffee Mousse With Walnuts
1) In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients.
2) In a bowl, mix egg yolks and milk well.
3) Add the egg mixture to gelatin mixture and let it sit for a minute.
4) Cook the mixture on low heat until smooth and thickened. Keep stirring.
5) Turn off... - 44.922
1) Into a pot of boiling water, cook the lasagna noodles
2) Into a large bowl, combine the ricotta, cheese, eggs, cinnamon nutmeg, parsley and mix really
3) Into another bowl, shred the mozzarella and keep aside
4) Into a large baking dish, first layer... - 44.8962
Italian Beef And Cheese Roll
1. Heat an oven to 350 F or 175 C.
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion and 1/3 cup tomato sauce.
4. Mix well, using your hands.
5. Turn the... - 44.2126
Beat eggs till foamy; stir in sugar.
Add cooled butter or margarine and vanilla.
Stir flour and baking powder together thoroughly.
Stir into egg mixture; mix well.
Using 2 tablespoons dough for each cookie, shape into balls.
Heat a... - 42.261
Italian Sausages In Pepper Basil Sauce
1) Into a large skillet, fry the sausages till brown
2) Remove the sausages from the pan and keep aside
3) Using a sharp knife, chop the onions roughly
4) Mince the garlic through a garlic press
5) Into the skillet, saute the onions and the garlic till... - 42.1314
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
So since my Yummy Turkey Meatloaf and Mexican Turkey Meatloaf were both such a hit, I just had to come up with another! This is the best one yet! Although it takes an extra step to brown the sausage, onion and mushrooms together, it is TOTALLY worth the... - 42.0237
1. In a large saucepan, mix salt, pepper and flavouring with water; bring the water to a boil.
2. Add broccoli; cover the pan tightly and steam for about 10 minutes until tender.
3. Drain well.
4. In a heated serving dish, transfers the... - 39.5311
Classic Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
1) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the garlic, onion, celery, carrot and zucchini till soft
2) Then add in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and tomato sauce and allow the mixture to simmer for 2-3 hours on low heat
3) Serve the... - 39.2405
1) Into a bowl, beat the eggs till nice and smooth
2) Stir in the cheese
3) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil, saute the onions till soft
4) In the meanwhile, cook the spaghetti
5) Once cooked drain and keep aside
6) Mix the sauteed onions and... - 38.6575
Ham And Swiss Rolls
My wife likes this Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe. This Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe is simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Ham and Swiss Rolls to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights... - 38.6005
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. In medium bowl, toss chuck with bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper, to combine. With moistened hands, shape mixture into 6 balls.
2. Slowly heat oil in medium saucepan. Add meatballs; saute, turning, until meatballs are browned all over—about 5... - 38.3842
Tuscan Style Sausage
"This sausage is typical of the homemade sausages found in the northern area of Italy, especially in Tuscany near the city of Lucca. They may be used in any recipe calling for Italian sausage. They are versatile in that they can be grilled, fried or boiled." - 38.3399
Boil Pasta separately in a deep vessel until they become tender & fluffy.
Heat 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil in a fry pan. Add bell peppers (cut into cubes), onion & fry well. Add salt & pepper. Keep aside.
Heat 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil in the same fry... - 37.8508
Cool Fruit Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
Arrange fruit in individual serving dishes.
Spoon some of sauce over top.
Garnish with coconut. - 37.1887
There is many Biscotti recipes for some one who love to bake.Baking biscotti is simple & easy that anybody can bake. - 37.1585
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife cut the tomato tops.
3. Sprinkle salt, basil, pepper and garlic salt over the tomatoes.
4. Bake the tomatoes in oven for about 20 minutes until tender.
5. Serve Broiled... - 36.9247
In a small bowl, dissolve the espresso powder in the water.
Set aside to cool.
Divide one-third of the biscotti crumbs among 4 parfait glasses.
In each glass, layer 1/3 cup of the frozen yogurt, 1 tablespoon of the espresso, and 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 36.8838
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
Remove the crusts from the bread.
Make four sandwiches with the cheese and coat lightly and evenly with flour.
Beat the egg in a shallow dish.
Dip in the sandwiches so the sides and edges are all coated.
Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 360°.
Deep fry the... - 36.7702
Grilled Italian Sausage And Peppers
1.Cut the sausages into portions of 4.
2.Spray grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3.Place the sausages , onions, peppers in the grill and season with pepper and salt.
4. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes.
5.Serve hot. - 36.6993