Everyday Chinese Soup
- » Everyday Kid Chinese Soup
Everyday Kid Chinese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday kid chinese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday kid chinese soup recipes.
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.977
Hot And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. In 4-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, Chinese chard, chili pepper, garlic, and five-spice powder and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 36.8072
Cheesy Chow Mein
1) Take a large frying pan and cook celery, tuna, margarine, soup, milk, and peas on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in between.
2) Add fold in cheese and stir until it melts.
3) Serve the sauce hot with chow mein noodles. - 37.9024
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8109
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641