- » Everyday Japanese Vegetable Rice
Everyday Japanese Vegetable Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday japanese vegetable rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday japanese vegetable rice recipes.
1)Clean the rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
2)Place the Black mushrooms in warm water and let soak for 60 min.
3)Strain the rice and cook it in 160 ml of water over low heat. Once the rice is cooked and dry, keep aside.
4)Add... - 44.3927
Heat cooking oil in skillet.
Fry onion until slightly brown.
Add carrot and heat.
Add rice and stir well.
Then add any desired amount of leftover meat: beef, ham, bacon, baloney or sea food which has been cooked and chopped.
Heat thoroughly, then add beaten... - 36.0081
You May Also Like!
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 47.5528
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.6532
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 83.8807
Japanese Sprout Salad
Heat the oil in a small skillet.
Add the sesame seeds; cook and stir until the seeds are light brown.
Remove from the heat and cool.
Combine the vinegar, sugar and salt in a small bowl.
Stir in the seeds; blend thoroughly.
Cover dressing and refrigerate until... - 33.9265
Pork Chicken And Vegetables
1) Remove the meat of the chicken and dice it .
2) In a casserole, heats oil and brow the chicken and pork in it. Remove.
3) In the same oil, sautÃ© onions and garlic until browned.
4) Add in tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
5)... - 44.3064
Rice And Shrimp With Carrot
1) Cut the shrimps in half, crosswise.
2) Heat the oil in saucepan, sautÃ© shrimps for 2 minutes.
3) Add carrots, scallions, spinach, soy sauce, water, sugar and Ac-€™cent.
4) Simmer for 3 minutes more.
5) Stir in rice and cook for... - 43.7443
Braised Beef Japanese
1. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut it in 1/2-inch thick slices. Pound them until they are very thin, then cut in 1/2-inch thin strips. Saute strips in the butter or other fat 5 minutes in a large, heavy skillet.
2. Add the string beans cut in... - 36.4025
Japanese Zucchini Fritters
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, salt and monosodium glutamate to prepare a batter.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil for frying.
3. Dredge zucchini slices with flour; shake off excess.
4. Quickly dip into egg mixture and place in the... - 46.3604
Japanese Miso Soup
Mix the soy and rice wine.
Pour over the tofu, marinate for 10 mins.
Put the stock, garlic, ginger and chilli in a pan and simmer for 2-3 mins.
Add the tofu and simmer for 2-4 mins more.
Add the noodles to the pan, simmer for 5 mins, then add the remaining... - 39.963
Spicy Vegetables With Tofu
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, celery, garlic, ginger and chilli peppers for 5 minutes.
2) Stir the mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, and peas until combined
3) Add the tofu, stock and soy sauce.
4) Cover and cook for 3... - 42.329