- » Everyday Japanese Meat
Everyday Japanese Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday japanese meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday japanese meat recipes.
Low Carb Chicken Shirataki Noodles
Want a recipe for delicious shirataki fried noodles that is low on the carb scale? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and learn to make delicious chicken noodles that are very healthy. Watch and learn! - 117.693
1. Add shiitake mushrooms to hot water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
2. Take a large platter and arrange spinach, beef slices, green onions, tofu, noodles, mushrooms and suet.
3. Take three small bowls, one each for mirin, soy sauce, stock or... - 46.4278
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.7703
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.7571
Have butcher cut rack of spareribs in half crosswise.
Cut ribs into 3-in pieces and place in 3-qt casserole.
In mixing bowl stir together soy sauce, onion, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, salt, sherry and nectar.
Pour over ribs.
Microwave at Medium (5) 70... - 45.4767
Braised Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, mix together pork, beef, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Shape into walnut size balls and roll in cornstarch.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and evenly brown the meatballs in it.
4) Add the garlic, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
5) Simmer... - 45.4138
Mushroom Enhanced Sukiyaki
Combine oil and meat in electric skillet, turn to 350 degrees and brown.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and stock and add to meat.
Push meat to one side of skillet and add onion, pepper and celery, and mushroom soup mix.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add bamboo... - 44.4546
Stuffed Mushroom With Minced Meat
Another swell recipe for the BBQ lovers out there. If you are looking for a new vegetable recipe to add into your bbq list. Try this recipe :) It tastes delicious and healthy too.
Please visit www.ilovethatrecipe.com for more recipes - 40.8143
Braised Meat And Potato
1) In a heavy skillet, stir-fry the onion, pork, carrot and ginger in vegetable oil for 3-4 min over a low heat.
2) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, soy sauce, sake and dashi broth, blend well and stir into skillet.
3) Cook further until most of the... - 39.725
1. Take a mixing bowl, add soy sauce along with garlic, ginger and sugar and stir well to prepare the marinade. Add steak cubes to the mixture and stir well to coat evenly with marinade. Cover and keep in the refrigerator, overnight for even... - 36.847
Teriyaki Meat Rolls
Mix ground meat, egg, seasoned powder, carrots and onion.
Divide into four equal parts.
Spread each portion onto one sheet of nori as you would when rolling sushi, starting with a thin layer closest to you and ending about 1-1 1/2" from the top end of the... - 35.3276