- » Everyday Italian Vegetarian
Everyday Italian Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday italian vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday italian vegetarian recipes.
This salad is loaded with zucchini, cucumbers, spinach and tomatoes. It is then tossed in a sweet vinaigrette dressing. The final result is a delicious salad that can be served as a side or eaten as is. It is great for lunchboxes as well. - 137.072
Baked Golden Macaroni And Cheese
Here is a better way to make macaroni and cheese for your kids. Look at this amazing video with a twist of roasted bell peppers for that wonderful golden color to make the dish more appealing. Great thing about this mac n cheese is that your kids would love... - 136.674
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Spaghetti Sauce
For all you raw food lovers, here is a vivacious recipe of zucchini pasta with citrus sauce. You won't believe how easy it is to make and if you have never tried it, try this raw food, it will change your perception for sure. Take a look at the video for this... - 135.877
Wegmans Arugula Salad
This simple, tasty salad is always on our lunch menu! Wegmans' Chef Nella Neeck shows you how it's done and why it's the perfect complement to any Italian meal. This salad is so great, everyone at the table just can't get enough of it. For once you will be... - 133.488
During the mushroom season, there's nothing better than a panful of sautéed mixed mushrooms! Let's see with Sonia how to clean and cook them. - 131.361
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 119.491
Roast Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Pasta sauces are found in huge varieties but how about a pasta sauce that is so versatile that you can add anything into it. Well, weelicious host is making roast vegetable pasta sauce using a variety of vegetables like tomato, carrot, eggplant and bell... - 119.053
1. In a pot, heat olive oil. Saute onion, carrots, celery and asparagus.
2. Pour water and add salt and lemon zest. Bring it to boil and simmer till all the vegetables are cooked well.
3. Strain the broth through a strainer while mashing the... - 117.757
Home Style Pizza
There would be many pizza recipes out there but this home style pizza recipe is a special one as it shows how easy it is to make a pizza at home and you are not restricted with the topping choices. After all home cooking is not about fancy dishes, it is more... - 115.622
Homemade Indigo Granita
Homemade Indigo Granita - It looks fabulous and it is fabulous for your health too! This fancy sorbet is full of antioxidants. Watch and learn how to prepare this sorbet from this video. And as always, enjoy! - 114.43
Eggplant And Peppers Bruschetta
Who doesn't know how to make a bruschetta, right? But, have you tried putting together Eggplant and Peppers on French bread? This makes a pretty and delicious bite. Watch this video and give this recipe a try. These are ideal for a patio summer party and are... - 113.495
Fennel Citrus Fruits Salad
This video shows an easy way to pep up some unique but delicious salad. Fennel is not commonly used in preparing salads, but in the video it is used with citrus fruits, which sounds interesting. If you wish to add an interesting twist to salads, this is the... - 112.746
Homemade Crispy Bread
Want to enjoy the joys of baking, get set to make this Crispy Homemade Bread. This recipe requires minimum ingredients and the best part is you can flavor the bread as you like. With this recipe, you no longer have to depend on your baker’s to deliver fresh... - 112.665
Pesto Sauce In Mortar
How often do you use the traditional methods for cooking? The chef in this video highly recommends using a mortar and pestal for making a pesto sauce. Watch the video to know how. - 112.436
Baked Pizza Crust
Another recipe being shared by Chef David to involve the little ones to cook! Get them to bake this pizza crust and get to make their own topping! Easy to follow instruction in this video, see it for more! - 112.01
Quick And Easy Italian Chickpea Salad
Whether you believe it or not, chickpeas form an intrinsic part of Italian recipes. And Italian style chickpea salad is quite sumptuous to say. Now you too can learn how to make this yummy salad. Thanks to the video recipe, you can now toss up a quick,... - 108.223
Sautéed dandelions is a super simple recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. This dandelions are quick to prepare and healthy to eat. The dandelions here are simply sautéed with onions, flavored mildly with garlic and black pepper, then topped with... - 108.013
Italian Style Tomato Sauce
There is nothing as great tasting as freshly made Italian tomato sauce that can be a great accompaniment with any snacks and starters. With the rich taste of tomato and a blend of seasoning, Keith Snow offers one of the easy tomato sauce recipes ever made.... - 106.584
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bean & Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 106.511
Michael Jackson Special Homemade Marinara Sauce
Marinara sauce is a sauce which can be used for a number of recipes. You can make pasta or pizza or dip bread and enjoy it. The college chef has dedicated this recipe to Michael Jackson and named it as Michael Jackson special marinara sauce. Here is a recipe... - 105.935
Italian Style Potato Salad
Cookouts, backyard bashes or summer picnics are incomplete without yummy potato salad. This seasonal side dish is a doddle to assemble. For a more delicious kick, add your favorite dressing or take some inspiration from this video recipe. Bet, you can't get... - 105.483
Italian Florentine Soup
Chef Mark gives you a glimpse into his ten day training for vegan food. He shows you the basics of creating healthy and delicious vegan soups. He shows you his favorite one-pot soup. It can not get simpler than this! Watch this video and learn a simple 5-step... - 105.4
Quick Homemade Mochachino
When you can make Quick Homemade Mochachino in your kitchen, why do you have to spend so much on going out and buying these drinks from a café. This video shows you the easiest way of making this all time favorite drink in your home. So get your cup and... - 103.125
Roasted Potatoes With Rosemary
Bring out the specialness of spuds by roasting them. For further zip, add some rosemary to your roast and you are done. Comforting, easy-to-make and versatile is easy to clean up too and warrant very little prepping. Follow the recipe video and get making... - 100.26
Handy Pizza Dough
Ready made and handy pizza dough makes pizza-making an effortless experience. Watch the video showing how to make a well-rising pizza dough in easy and simple steps. Ideal for frequent pizza freaks or as a surprise treat for guests! - 100.134
Some of our favorites are too expensive to buy from the store, so why not try and make them at home, like this Homemade Ciabatta bread. This video shows you how to make this bread form scratch at home, without any machines or fancy ingredients. That bread... - 99.5123
Homemade Italian Bread
Italian breads are delicious and homemade ones are super delicious as they are tasted fresh from the oven. Making Italian bread is not dreadful, the chef gives you all insight on how to make it successfully without spoiling it. Here, chef is making a ... - 98.3639
If you are a sandwich lover, then here is another one to add to your list! Victoria Paikin makes an Italian-style Sandwich. Let’s say it’s a kind of healthy Panini Sandwich or a kind of ''croque monsieur''
The bread being whole wheat does not mean it's... - 97.5373
This recipe video of double pesto describes that making pesto is easy but making a great pesto sauce calls for experience and adding the right ingredients in the right quantities. Watch on if you want to make a perfect pesto. - 97.2473
Cheesy Alfredo Sauce
Classic alfredo sauce. Watch this video to prepare a rich and creamy alfredo sauce at home. A heavenly convergence of butter, cream and cheese gives you a thick sauce loaded with restaurant style flavor. Serve it over pasta and enjoy a real Italian dinner. - 95.3357
Summer Pasta Salad
Enjoy this simple and delicious Summer Pasta Salad this season. As you can see in this video, this is a very simple recipe that can be prepared in minutes. So you can even get this going if you have surprise guests, or if you are too lazy to cook up a meal.... - 95.266
Vegan Eggplant Salsa
This easy pan grilled eggplant dip is fun to make and very healthy to eat. And the most important, all your vegan and vegetarian friends and family will feel loved at your parties! - 93.644
Antipasti Salad With Champagne And Orange Vinaigrette
Make your summer lunches more flavorful this season with this Antipasti Salad with Champagne and Orange Vinaigrette. Take a look at this video to get the exact recipe for this colorful and delicious salad. It can be a perfect appetizer or even a light lunch... - 93.0814
Pasta And Asparagus Salad
This Pasta and Asparagus Salad is one of the easiest pasta dishes you can make at home. The exotic vegetables add a lot of flavor and variety to this dish. Watch this video to learn this exotic pasta salad recipe. - 92.4396
Vegetarian Spinach And Feta Pizza Part 3 Finishing
This is the Part 3 of a 3 part video series.. In this video you will see how the finished Pizza looks like. You will also get some tips about cooking the pizza properly so that you get a nice and crisp base and not burn it. View this video to learn these tips. - 91.313
Italian-style Curried Eggplant And Tomato
Adam shares a wonderful side dish or even a whole meal using only vegetables. It is completely vegan and takes only 5 minutes to prepare. He shares a wonderful tip to curry up your food without having to simmer and fill up your whole house with the aroma of... - 91.19
Spinach Pesto With Pasta
Surprise your family with a healthy and nutritious spinach pesto with pasta. Watch this excellent video that shows this delicious pasta recipe with plenty of spinach and almonds. The video is interesting and a great way to combine spinach and pasta together.... - 86.6486
Delicious Pizza Sauce
A delicious sauce over pizza enhances the taste of pizza many folds. Today, chef not only has an easy homemade pizza recipe but also gives lots of insight on how to develop your own pizza sauce. The video would have been more useful for those who have never... - 85.6922
Vegan And Gluten Free Pasta Mold
Having a normal meal like pasta can be quite difficult for those allergic to gluten. This recipe for Vegan and Gluten Free Pasta Mold is not only delicious but it also looks exotic. Try it out when craving for pasta next time. Bon Appétit! - 84.7083
Vegetarian Spinach And Feta Pizza Part 2 Preparation
This is the Part 2 of a 3 part video series. In this video you will learn how to start off with the Pizza. This a good video to start with, if you are just starting to learn how to prepare a pizza. It shows the very basic techniques. Have a look! - 79.0742
Vegetarian Spinach And Feta Pizza Part 1 Ingredients
This is the Part 1 of a 3 part video series. This video introduces you to the ingredients used in this Vegetarian Pizza. This video also has some really good arguments as to why being vegan or vegetarian is better. - 78.2734
How To Use A Stovetop Espresso Maker
How would it be to be able to make your own espresso coffee at home? However, using an espresso maker can be quite baffling, especially if you are new to it. Stream this video to know how to use an espresso maker to perfection. Once you have acquainted... - 75.5061
Italian Minestrone Dave's Vegetarian Soup
Looking for a simple yet satisfying vegetarian soup? Then Italian minestrone surely won't disappoint. Chef Bhal Dave uses garden fresh veggies, pasta and luscious spices to stir up this hearty, creamy soup. Treat your vegetarian friends to this... - 74.3689
Raw Italian Stew
Italian stew or Giambotta made the vegetarian way for raw food lovers. This is a lip-smacking stew that also is pleasing to the eye with its assortment of vegetables stewed in tomato puree. Although the steps in the video may seem a little difficult to... - 73.2269
Italian Mix Veggie Pot Pie
June the Homemaker teaches you to make a nice Italian Mix Veggie Pot Pie in this video! The people in your family who tend to run away from vegetables will definitely eat this one. . Watch and learn how to make this pot pie from this video. Bon Appétit! - 71.6099
Bread With Mozzarella And Tomato Topping
As we go on a musical photo journey of the video, we see a delicious bite size appetizer Bread with Mozzarella and tomato topping. The preparation method looks pretty simple and there doesn't seem to a very hard and fast rule on the topping quantity. They... - 64.5409
Basic Pasta In Tomato Sauce - Part 3, Finishing Sauce
This is part 3 of a 4 part video series. This video shows the cooking and finishing of the pasta sauce. Watch this video to learn the simplest pasta sauce. Watch part 4 to learn how to finish the pasta in the sauce. - 63.0711
Basic Pasta In Tomato Sauce - Part 2, Preparing Sauce
This is part 2 of a 4 part video series. You will learn what all is needed to prepare basic pasta sauce. Watch and learn the pre requisites of this recipe. Watch part 3 for the details of cooking the sauce. - 62.9368
Healthy Pizzoccheri – The Italian Winter Dish
Pizzoccheri is the name of a pasta with buckwheat flour and wheat flour. It is also the name of a deliciously tasting Italian dish with this pasta, green cabbage, potatoe, tasteful Fontina cheese and sage garlic butter. It is the perfect winter dish.
You can... - 53.4454
Spinach Lasagna With Steamed Veggies
Today, we are going to make Spinach Lasagna with Steamed Veggies using brown rice pasta and vegan cheeses. This is a vegan version of the popular Italian dish Lasagna using soy tofu, soy parmesan cheese and soy mozzarella cheese. Watch this video to see how... - 51.7936
This is how I show my love to my near and dear ones, yes by preparing their favorite Scalloped Asparagus using this recipe. Add this Scalloped Asparagus to your list of choicest foods and make it whenever you want to. - 51.4851
Summertime Fruit Pizza
To make the crust: In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, hazelnuts and lemon peel.
Add the buttermilk and oil.
Use a fork to stir the mixture until it begins to form a ball.
Then use your hands to press the mixture into a smooth ball; flatten to... - 51.0796
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 50.6494
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2.In a 9 inch non stick skillet, pour some oil and heat it. Add in onion, garlic, pepper, and stir cook over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes until onion softens.
3.Now, add in tomatoes, parsley,... - 50.6361
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take thawed frozen spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from it.
3) Mix together the spinach with cottage cheese, egg whites and Italian seasoning blend.
4) In a medium... - 50.5782
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Reserve 4 tomatoes separately and place the remaining in another bowl until required.
2. In a saucepan or skillet, melt the butter in the oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, add onions, celery and garlic... - 50.5592
White Bean And Pasta Soup With Basil
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 50.4497
Fresh Mushroom Soup
1) Cut the caps and stems of mushrooms into slices thick pieces.
2) Mix together all other ingredients in blender and mix until thick and foamy mixture forms.
3) In a heavy saucepan,heat oil and fry the mushrooms quickly,by turning... - 50.084
Two Tone Lite Ricotta Loaf
1. Take a small saucepan, add cold milk and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2. Let stand 5 minutes and stir over low heat such that the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. For making the pepper Layer in food processor, puree ricotta with... - 49.9919
Spring Vegetable Stew With Asparagus And Baby Peas
Trim the leeks, discarding the tough green leaves.
Cut the remainder in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1 -inch lengths.
Place the leeks in a bowl of warm water; let the leeks sit until they are well washed.
With your fingers, scoop the leeks out.
In... - 49.9737
Chunky Vegetable Soup With Pasta
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the leeks.
3. Saute the leeks until softened but not browned.
4. Now add the remaining vegetables.
5. Saute until all the vegetables are softened.
6. Stir in the stock.
7. Reduce the heat... - 49.8364
Madras Vegetable Stew
1) Peel onions and cut in 2 halves. Slice the halves into 1/4 inch thick slices and put aside.
2) Thoroughly wash broccoli and pat dry. Trim the stalk and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
3) If using summer squash, wash and chop into 1/2... - 49.8181
Mushroom And Chive Soup
1. In a small saucepan, add 1 cup stock.
2. Bring the stock to a boil.
3. Remove the stock from the heat and add porcini mushrooms if using.
4. Allow the mushrooms to stand in the hot stock for at least 10 minutes to soften.
5. Drain the... - 49.703
Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Remove stems of mushrooms and clean them.
3. In a nonstick skillet, saute onion, green pepper using cooking spray until soft and tender.
4.Add in rest of the ingredients except the mushroom caps after... - 49.5221
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 49.5188
Hot Pasta Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients except pasta.
2. In a large saucepan, cook corkscrew pasta curls following instructions given in the package.
3. Drain well.
4. While the pasta is still hot, add it to... - 49.4738
Baked Macaroni And Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook macaroni as directed in the package.
3. Drain well and break into 2 inch pieces.
4. In another saucepan, put together soup, water, flour, butter and... - 49.4601
Lentil Pourgouri - Cyprus Bulgur Pilaf
1.Take a large fry pan, heat oil in it and fry the lentils and allspice and cardamoms in it for 3-4 minutes.
2.Stir in 600 ml cold water and cook by simmering for 30 minutes after putting the lid on.
3.Stir in bulgar wheat and currants.
4.Add water if... - 49.2763
Generously butter 9-in pie plate.
Coat sides and bottom with bread crumbs, leaving any extra crumbs on bottom of plate.
Place zucchini in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring 1 or 2... - 49.2667
1. Stem or boil broccoli until the veggies become tender.
2. Drain the water and mash the veggies as w do with potatoes. However, leave a few bits of broccoli intact into the mashed portion.
3. Take a large skillet and sautÃ© onion and garlic in... - 49.263
Sesame Macaroni Salad
1) Arrange a large mixing bowl and other required utensils and ingredients.
2) In a pan, boil water with salt and oil added to it.
3)... - 49.2497
1) In a large saucepan mix the first 9 ingredients.
2) Boil the mixture.
3) Cover and simmer slowly for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4) Remove the bay leaf.
5) Mix raw shells to it.
6) Simmer for about 10 minutes.
7) Stir in between.
8) Add water if... - 49.2492
Spaghetti With Sweet Corn And Cheese
Going by its looks this Spaghetti with Sweet Corn and Cheese recipe seems yummy. Was it you or the fragrance of Spaghetti with Sweet Corn and Cheese that you are cooking that has dragged me to the kitchen, were my husband's words. - 49.2446
Curried Bean Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine flour, breadcrumbs, oatmeal, peanuts, salts and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter or microwave it.
4. Take a greased 8 inch baking tin and press... - 49.1786
Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
1. Blanch in boiling water the carrots and cauliflower separately for 4 to 5 minutes and French beans for 2 to 3 minutes. Placing the vegetables in a colander and then dipping into a large pan of boiling water will save you time and effort.
2.... - 49.1295
Cheese And Vegetable Manicotti
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until just soft and... - 49.1117
The Perfect Tomato Sauce
Chop onion with Food Chopper.
Press garlic with Garlic Press.
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 2-quart Generation 11 Saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Chop tomatoes with Food Chopper.
Add... - 49.0816
Tuscan Red Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan, place the kidney beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 49.0621
Working Wife Risotto
A simplistic and delicious Working Wife Risotto that will please your family's taste buds while being very affordable and filling. Yummy, tasty, heavenly creamy and cheesy - What more can we ask for? Enjoy! - 49.0534
Zucchini Salad, Italian Style
1) Snap the ends of zucchini and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch rounds.
2) In a large saucepan,place the zucchini and cover with water.
3) Now cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until zucchini is just cooked through.
4) Drain off... - 49.0204
Pasta Radicchio Saute
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add shallot or onion in the hot oil and saute onion over the medium high flame. Continue the cooking process for 1 minute more by frequent stirring method, until onions become transparent.
3.... - 48.9542
Fettucini With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. In a large kettle, heat about three quarts of water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add noodles and cook until tender but still firm.
3. While the noodles are boiling, prepare the vegetables.
4. In a large skillet, add oil, just enough to keep the... - 48.9427
Savory Almond Pudding
1) In a skillet, gently saute the onion in the butter or margarine over a low heat until light yellow.
2) Stir in the milk and soup mix mixture, then boil until thickened.
3) Allow to cool, stir in the breadcrumbs, nuts and seasonings alongwith the... - 48.9228
Oaxaca Tostada Bites
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place the beans.
3) With the back of a wooden spoon, coarsely mash the beans.
4) To this, add the garlic, tomatoes, lime zest, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, Tabasco... - 48.8415
1) Into a cup, dissolve the yeast in water and honey and leave to rest for two minutes
2) Into a bowl, add in the flour and salt and yeast mixture and knead to form a smooth dough
3) Cling wrap and allow to rise for an hour
4) Into a frying pan, add... - 48.7927
1) Separate the radicchio leaves.
2) Tear the leaves into small pieces.
3) Cut the apples into thin slices. ... - 48.7831
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil and cook onions in it for 4-5 minutes by frying.
2.Stir in lemon rind and fennel and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3.Stir in rice and one cup (250ml) boiling water.
4.Mix well and let it boil.
Cook further without covering until... - 48.7826
1. Pre-heat the oven to 240 degreee Centigrade or the highest temperature setting.
2. In a food processor fitted with a dough blade, add the flours, yeast and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix well, and pour in the water and mix the mixture to a soft... - 48.747
Fruit Salad With Mint Ricotta Whip
1) Blend ricotta cheese in food processor or blender for 2 minutes or till a smooth mixture forms.
2) Return the mixture to a small bowl.Keep the ricotta mixture aside for later use.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix together peach, papaya,... - 48.6462
Oven Fried Zucchini Sticks
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2.In a shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese. Keep aside.
3.Cut the zucchini lengthwise to get 4 pieces and further cut these in half crosswise.
4.In a zip top bag, place... - 48.6187
Courgettes With Tomato And Mozzarella
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil along with butter.
2) Saute the onions and garlic till they turn a golden brown.
3) Blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine. If using canned tomatoes, drain them and add into the pan.
4) Stir in the... - 48.4977
Eight Vegetable Marinated Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables to toss lightly.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, sugar and oil.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and pour the hot marinade on top of the... - 48.484
Zucchini With Tomatoes
1. Rinse the zucchini and remove its ends.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1/2-inch slices..
3. In a large, preferably non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil.
4. Add the onions and saute over moderate heat for about 2 minutes until slightly... - 48.4341
Cook macaroni as directed on package or in a 3-quart casserole or glass bowl.
Bring 1 1/2 quarts of hot water to a boil.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, covered.
Add macaroni, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oil.
Reduce setting to '5' and MICROWAVE 8 to 10... - 48.3796
Mushrooms With Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. In a colander, wash mushrooms and drain the mushrooms then pat dry on a kitchen town.
2. Stem the mushrooms and finely chop the stems. Thinly slice the caps and place in a bowl until ready to cook.
3. In a colander place the bell peppers... - 48.3761
Hearty Bean Soup With Pasta And Romano
1.In a soup kettle, add oil and saute the garlic and onions.
2.Add the parsley and peppers and cook.
3.Add liquids,beans and tomatoes to kettle. Bring soup to boil on medium heat
4.Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
5.Add pasta to soup, and let it cook... - 48.3697
Fresh Vegetable Pizza
1. To prepare the broccoli wash it, trim into flowerets, then peel and coarsely chop stems.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Cook for 5 minutes, covered, in 1 cup lightly salted boiling water and drain well.
4. Rub a 14-inch pizza pan with 1... - 48.3298
Cauliflower And Ricotta Cheese Pie
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Microwave the cauliflower for about 4-5 minutes or steam it for about 6-7 minutes until it turns soft.
3. Keep aside
4. Take a separate pan, melt the butter and fry the... - 48.2752