- » Everyday Italian Vegetable
Everyday Italian Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday italian vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday italian vegetable recipes.
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 150.084
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 148.76
Roast Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Pasta sauces are found in huge varieties but how about a pasta sauce that is so versatile that you can add anything into it. Well, weelicious host is making roast vegetable pasta sauce using a variety of vegetables like tomato, carrot, eggplant and bell... - 140.784
Homemade Olive Garden Zuppa Tuscana
Who doesn't like to have a fine restaurant style dish like this homemade olive garden zuppa Tuscana? After all it tastes same and costs less, making it a perfect choice for all the eat out types, who are addicted to the great dishes from these restaurants. So... - 120.799
Italian Classics, Sicilian Veggie Pasta With Sausage
1. Place a pan over heat and pour olive oil in it. Add garlic and sauté until brown. Allow it to cool.
2. In another pot, boil water, put asparagus and spaghetti in it. Add one by one estimating the time for it to cook. Cook until they become... - 116.737
Antipasti Salad With Champagne And Orange Vinaigrette
Make your summer lunches more flavorful this season with this Antipasti Salad with Champagne and Orange Vinaigrette. Take a look at this video to get the exact recipe for this colorful and delicious salad. It can be a perfect appetizer or even a light lunch... - 110.781
Italian Style Tomato Sauce
There is nothing as great tasting as freshly made Italian tomato sauce that can be a great accompaniment with any snacks and starters. With the rich taste of tomato and a blend of seasoning, Keith Snow offers one of the easy tomato sauce recipes ever made.... - 108.201
Pasta With Curried Chicken
Pasta With Curried Chicken is actually a fusion recipe involving Italian, Thai and a touch of Indian cuisine. With great ease, Chef Nikko puts together a dish that has the best of three cuisines. While Italians experiment with different pasta sauces, this... - 108.083
Italian Florentine Soup
Chef Mark gives you a glimpse into his ten day training for vegan food. He shows you the basics of creating healthy and delicious vegan soups. He shows you his favorite one-pot soup. It can not get simpler than this! Watch this video and learn a simple 5-step... - 106.96
Shallots In Mushroom Sauce Part 2: Baking And Simmering
Yummy dinner at home. This video makes a great dish with shallots and mushroom. Baked to perfection, the shallots are topped with a creamy mushroom sauce. Serve in with bread rolls and make a great appetizer with very few ingredients and an easy dish. - 105.775
Italian Style Potato Salad
Cookouts, backyard bashes or summer picnics are incomplete without yummy potato salad. This seasonal side dish is a doddle to assemble. For a more delicious kick, add your favorite dressing or take some inspiration from this video recipe. Bet, you can't get... - 105.403
Italian Potato Frittata
Be it a simple brunch or a casual lunch, quick, easy and comforting frittatas will make an ideal addition to your menu. Ready in just 30 minutes, this satisfying and simple dish is a real crowd-pleaser. If you haven't really tried potato frittatas yet, stream... - 105.21
Golden Beet And Yellow Carrot Salad
Ever heard the phrase "eating with your eyes"? This Golden Beet and Yellow Carrot Salad recipe will have you doing just that! It’s so pretty you will love it before you even taste it. The colors are vibrant and fresh and instantly make you want to dig in.... - 104.437
Italian Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes
What better way to use your superlative seasonal spuds then mash them to make a comforting treat. This recipe tweaks up the regular mashed potato dish and notches up its flavor with zesty garlic. It's so filling and flavorful that you will fall in love with... - 101.885
Roasted Potatoes With Rosemary
Bring out the specialness of spuds by roasting them. For further zip, add some rosemary to your roast and you are done. Comforting, easy-to-make and versatile is easy to clean up too and warrant very little prepping. Follow the recipe video and get making... - 100.181
Grandmas Meatball In Sauce
Grandmas recipe never fail to impress even after several generations down the line. That's why Grandmas recipes are preserved with great care and shared as well. Cooking my way chefs are showing their own grandmas meatball in sauce recipes that they have been... - 98.2624
Raw Italian Stew
Italian stew or Giambotta made the vegetarian way for raw food lovers. This is a lip-smacking stew that also is pleasing to the eye with its assortment of vegetables stewed in tomato puree. Although the steps in the video may seem a little difficult to... - 90.6692
Italian Hoagie Wrap
Chef Nikko has many quick sandwich recipes and Italian Hoagie Wrap is yet another delicious sandwich by him. Italian Hoagies are delicious and Nikko makes with tortilla wraps instead of Italian bread or baguette. It’s simple; all it requires is a little bit... - 86.0147
Tomato And Pesto Garlic Bruschetta
This Tomato and Pesto Garlic Bruschetta is the best way to celebrate summer, the season of fresh ripe bright red tomatoes. The sweet juices of the tomato soak into the garlicky bread. There are a hundred different ingredient combinations for Bruschetta... - 83.6792
Robillita Vegetable Soup
Robillita Vegetable Soup is a classic Tuscan soup. But you can prepare this soup the way it is prepared in this video. You can use all the leftover vegetables and stale bread to make this rustic soup. It is a complete meal by itself. Try it out! - 82.5768
Low Carb Vegetable Frittata
Want to treat your family to a special breakfast this weekend? take a look at this video to learn a fabulous Low Carb Vegetable Frittata recipe. The dish scores high both on taste and health, do try it out. - 82.4019
Italian Mix Veggie Pot Pie
June the Homemaker teaches you to make a nice Italian Mix Veggie Pot Pie in this video! The people in your family who tend to run away from vegetables will definitely eat this one. . Watch and learn how to make this pot pie from this video. Bon Appétit! - 71.5036
Vegetable Pizza With Oat Bran Crust
Combine 1 cup oat bran, flour and baking powder.
Add milk and oil; mix well.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly spray 12-inch round pizza pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon oat bran.
With lightly... - 49.1347
Beef Minestrone Soup
1. Into a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes.
2. Dice mushrooms, carrots, beans and onions.
3. Into the saucepan containing tomato juice, add diced vegetables, stock cubes and water; bring to a boil and then simmer for 10... - 49.022
Eight Vegetable Marinated Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables to toss lightly.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, sugar and oil.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and pour the hot marinade on top of the... - 49.0177
Madras Vegetable Stew
1) Peel onions and cut in 2 halves. Slice the halves into 1/4 inch thick slices and put aside.
2) Thoroughly wash broccoli and pat dry. Trim the stalk and cut florets into uniform 2 inch pieces.
3) If using summer squash, wash and chop into 1/2... - 49.0133
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2.In a 9 inch non stick skillet, pour some oil and heat it. Add in onion, garlic, pepper, and stir cook over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes until onion softens.
3.Now, add in tomatoes, parsley,... - 48.6477
Rosedale Pasta Salad Bowl
1) To prepare the dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid, add oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic, chives, basil and dill.
2) Shake vigorously to combine.
3) Follow package directions to cook spirelle.
4) Transfer into a large salad... - 48.6389
Vegetable Italian Lasagna
In a medium covered skillet cook sliced carrots, chopped onion, and minced garlic in hot olive or cooking oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in meatless spaghetti sauce, water, oregano, salt, and basil.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till... - 48.571
Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
1. Blanch in boiling water the carrots and cauliflower separately for 4 to 5 minutes and French beans for 2 to 3 minutes. Placing the vegetables in a colander and then dipping into a large pan of boiling water will save you time and effort.
2.... - 48.4116
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the next 9 ingredients.
4) Cover and lower heat. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Remove the bay leaf and keep aside the vegetable mix.
6) Cook the lasagna... - 48.3894
Spring Vegetable Stew With Asparagus And Baby Peas
Trim the leeks, discarding the tough green leaves.
Cut the remainder in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1 -inch lengths.
Place the leeks in a bowl of warm water; let the leeks sit until they are well washed.
With your fingers, scoop the leeks out.
In... - 48.3584
Escarole And Vegetable Soup
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, mix together the oil and margarine.
2) Now, heat until the margarine is melted.
3) To this, add the onions, celery, carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, and garlic.
4) Over high heat, cook for 2 minutes until tender-crisp. Stir in... - 48.1237
Heat half the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, carrot and celery and cook gently for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the leeks and garlic and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Add the white cabbage, potato and courgettes and cook for a further 10... - 47.9734
Fresh Vegetable Pizza
1. To prepare the broccoli wash it, trim into flowerets, then peel and coarsely chop stems.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Cook for 5 minutes, covered, in 1 cup lightly salted boiling water and drain well.
4. Rub a 14-inch pizza pan with 1... - 47.874
For the dough
1. Sieve the flour with the salt and sugar. Add the oil and mix well.
2. Make a well in the centre and crumble the yeast in the centre.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 teacup of warm water over the yeast. Wait for a few minutes.
4. Mix the yeast in the flour... - 47.8559
Chunky Vegetable Soup With Pasta
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the leeks.
3. Saute the leeks until softened but not browned.
4. Now add the remaining vegetables.
5. Saute until all the vegetables are softened.
6. Stir in the stock.
7. Reduce the heat... - 47.8468
Marinated Vegetable Patch Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 8 ingredients. Toss very lightly and keep it aside.
2. In a jar mix the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the jar very tightly and shake well.
4. Pour the marinade on the vegetables and cover it.
5. Chill overnight and... - 47.8014
Garden Vegetable Pizza
To make the crust: In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of the whole-wheat flour and the yeast.
Add the warm water.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping the sides of the bowl constantly.
Then beat... - 47.779
Bean And Vegetable Soup With Pesto Topping
1) In a 4-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together leeks, carrot, celery, green beans, zucchini, potato, pasta, 2 teaspoons of oil, and half of the minced garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) Microwave on high power for 4... - 47.779
THIS IS A COMBINATION OF ITALIAN AND INDIAN COOKING , INDIAN COOKING IS FAMOUS FOR SPICY !!! AND ITALIAN FOR A MILD COOKING !!! , THE COMBINATION OF THIS MAKES A DELICIOUS AND A VERY EASY DISH - 47.7559
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add pancetta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until some of the fat is released.
3. Then stir in carrots, onions, garlic, and leeks.
4. Cook with occasional stirring over low heat for... - 47.6397
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, skip to step 4 after preparing the dough with hand. If food processor is being used, fit it with a steel blade or a dough blade and pour ¾ cup of hot... - 47.562
Cheese And Vegetable Manicotti
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until just soft and... - 47.4117
Curried Red Lentil And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the lentils well, discarding any discoloured ones.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, ginger and carrots.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring, or until the onion is soft.
Add the spices; cook for 1 minute more or until... - 47.286
1) Take a pan and sauté the onions and garlic in oil for a few minutes.
2) Save some of the fried onion rings for later use.
3) Add some tomato slices and rice into the onions in the pan.
4) Pour water into this and bring to boil.
5) Mix in the... - 47.0161
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.9723
Calzoni With Three Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and skip to step 4. If processor is being used, fit it with a steel blade or a dough blade and pour in 1 cup of hot tap water.... - 46.9416
Minestrone With Fresh Herbs
1)Take a large size pot,add the butter and oil to melt and mix over a medium flame.
2)Now toss in onions and parsley and cook for upto 5 minutes.
3)At this point,add garlic and simmer till the onion is translucent.
4)Now pour the broth,water,dry beans... - 46.9087
1) Take a small bowl and soak saffron strands in 2 tablespoons of hot water.
2) Firstly, break up cauliflower into small florets. Cook the florets for about 4-5 minutes in boiling salted water, until soft.
3) Drain florets and reserve... - 46.8556
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 46.8069
Sicilian Vegetable Salad
1) In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring 3 quarts of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high flame.
2) In the meantime, trim the broccoli and cauliflower and cut them into florets. Wash the bell pepper and pat dry. Core, halve and seed.... - 46.798
In a Dutch oven or kettle combine beans and 9 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Stir 1 teaspoon salt into beans and soaking water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and... - 46.6826
1. Place all the vegetables in a steamer or to boiling water and cook them for about 3 minutes until tender yet crunchy
2. Refresh them under running water to prevent further cooking. Drain and keep warm
3. In a small saucepan, add broth... - 46.4812
Maruzzine With Cauliflower And Cheeses
1. Preheat oven to 350* degrees.
2. Take a dish and bring 4 quarts water to a rollicking boil.
3. Stir pasta in water.
4. Cook for about 7 minutes or until al dente.
5. In a colander, rinse pasta with cold water and drain. Set aside.
6.... - 46.3514
1) In a bowl, place together cauliflower or broccoli, zucchini or yellow squash, hard salami or summer sausage, cheese, mushrooms, pepper, and olives.
2) Toss the vegetables lightly until well mixed.
3) Spoon the dressing over the top of the... - 46.0128
Pasta Nicoise Salad
1) Preheat the grill to medium.
2) Boil the pasta as per the package instuctions. Drain well and keep warm.
3) In a pan, boil the lightly salted water and cook the French beans for 5-6 minutes until just cooked. Drain well, mix into... - 45.909
Heat the griddle pan and griddle the aubergine, courgettes and red onion for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
Leave to cool.
Cut the focaccia in half lengthways and place it on the griddle to toast lightly.
Rub the cut garlic edges all over the toasted... - 45.8541
1) Skin and finely chop onion.
2) Skin and finely chop garlic.
3) Remove the skin and seed tomatoes. Chop coarsely.
4) Slice cheese in thin wedges and drain anchovy fillets.
5) Preheat oven at 425°F
6) Sift flour and salt and keep in... - 45.8084
Italian Chicken And Vegetable Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in poaching liquid for 10 minutes
2. Or else, cook the chicken breasts until the pink color is gone throughout.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
4. Let cool to room temperature in the... - 45.7077
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, celery, leek and carrot and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, stock, courgette, cabbage, bay leaf and haricot beans.
Bring to the boil, lower the... - 45.7036
Vegetable Pita Pizza
2. Take a small non stick skillet and heat some oil in it.
3. Add in pepper, onion, eggplant, garlic and stir cook for about 3 minutes until eggplant it light brown in color.
4. Take a baking sheet and arrrange pita halves on it.
5.... - 45.6475
Wholemeal Pizza With Green Pepper And Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200°c/Gas Mark 6)
2 Grease two baking sheets with oil.
3 In a bowl, mix the yeast and the sugar with half the water.
4 Set aside in a warm place until frothy, for about 10-15... - 45.5586
Microwave Cooked Italian Vegetable Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In 3 to 5-qt casserole place onion, garlic, celery, green pepper and oil, combine well.
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring once during cooking.
5) Add... - 45.4502
In a medium saucepan combine the water, broccoli, and carrot.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Spread the cooked vegetables... - 45.3845
Low Fat Vegetable And Cheese Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. ln a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and sauté the onions and garlic for 5 minutes until onions are soft and golden.
4. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and herbs and stir to... - 44.828
Italian Vegetables With Grilled Steak
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing or preheat oven to 450 F.
2. In foil pan combine all vegetables except garlic.
3. Alternately place the vegetables in the center of a 24-inch-long sheet of foil.
4. Using garlic press, press... - 44.7922
Marinated Scallop And Vegetable Salad
1. In a shallow dish spread scallops, cover with waxed paper and microwave at High for 5 minutes or until opaque, stirring once.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
3. Cut zucchini and carrot into julienne strips, place zucchini in the... - 44.7832
Short Cut Italian Vegetable Soup
Warm slow-cooking pot with hot tap water.
In pot, stir dry soup mix into very hot water.
Add onions, carrots, tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Turn control to high; add beans and corn.
Cover and cook on high for about 30... - 44.6397
1) Divide the bread dough into two halves. On a well-floured board, roll out the dough, turning often to make sure that it does not stick.
2) Oil a large baking sheet well and put the dough on it.
3) Leave the dough in a warm place to allow it... - 44.5897
Fry the onion and mushrooms in the melted butter in the uncovered pressure cooker for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes with the juice, thegarlic, stock, herbs, sugar and seasonings.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5... - 44.507
Fettuccine With Mixed Greens
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the onions,... - 44.3868
Cold Vegetable Pasta Primavera
1. In a large bowl with mixed seasoning, add sliced vegetables, and toss for even and complete coating.
2. Spread the seasoned vegetables on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes, turning to other side halfway through, on medium to low heat.
3. To prepare the... - 44.3778
1) Heat oil in a pan stir fry onion, garlic, and parsley. Keep aside.
2) In container of electric blender put tomatoes and process till smooth.
3) Add onion mixture with remaining ingredients.
4) Boil and reduce heat. Simmer for 1 hour till sauce... - 44.3361
Vegetable Stew With Polenta
1. Cook the polenta according to the instructions on the package.
2. Set aside in a warm place till required
3. In a large 4 1 /2- to 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat.
4. Add the onions, garlic, bay pepper to the hot oil... - 44.2927
Romaine Hearts With Lemon Chive Vinaigrette
1) Slice the each romaine heart into quarters and trim the cores at end.
2) Cut the tomatoes in halves.
3) In microwave, heat the lemon curd for 15 minutes.
4) Remove it from microwave, add vinegar and whisk thoroughly.
5) Let the... - 44.2686
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
In two large heavy kettles, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is lightly browned.
Add sliced mushrooms with liquid.
Combine remaining ingredients except sugar and spaghetti; pour into kettles.
Bring to boil; turn down heat, simmer uncovered 2 to 2... - 44.2572
Stuffed Peppers Italian Style
Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water until tender.
Fry the onion and garlic lightly in the oil and add the beef.
Continue to fry for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the flour, tomato puree, ketchup and beef stock Boil until thickened.
Add the mushrooms,... - 44.2084
1) Halve squash lengthwise.
2) Remove the seeds.
3) In a large shallow dish put squash cut side up.
4) Pour 1/4 cup (50 mL) water.
5) Seal with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 8 minutes
6) With a fork loosen spaghetti strands.
7)... - 44.1234
Vegetables In Foil
1. Place eggplant slices in a colander and sprinkle generously with salt. Toss well.
2. Let stand for about 30 minutes.
3. Rinse eggplant slices and dry thoroughly by pressing between several layers of paper towels.
4. Fold a large piece of... - 44.061
Italian Mixed Vegetables
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till translucent.
Mix in carrots and celery and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes, vinegar and water, and simmer for about 5 minutes till vegetables are half-cooked.
Add bell peppers... - 43.9854
Hearty Macaroni Soup
1. In a large saucepan heat oil over a medium heat.
2. Put in onion and chilies and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
3. Put in red pepper, carrots, zucchini, stock, tomatoes and macaroni, bring to simmering and let it simmer for... - 43.7598
Antipasto Salad Toss
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a salad bowl, combine salami, lettuce, pickled vegetables, red peppers, artichokes and olives.
3) Drizzle everyting with oil and vinegar.
4) Toss well as season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 43.6917
Spaghetti Squash With Red Beans And Tomato Sauce
Cut the squash lengthwise in half and remove the seeds.
Place the squash, cut side down, in a large baking dish.
Use a fork to prick the skin.
Bake at 350Â° about 30 minutes or until the squash is tender.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a blender or food... - 43.6624
Artichoke And Pasta
Would you like to try an artichoke and pasta recipe? I am sharing my favorite artichoke and pasta recipe. This pasta recipe is very simple to cook. I make a change according to the requirement like what is available in the kitchen at the time of cooking.... - 43.648
Italian Lentil Soup
Bring water to a boil in 3-quart saucepan.
Add lentils, carrots, celery, onion, olive oil, aniseed, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Cook spaghetti using package directions; drain.
Add to soup.
Cook until heated... - 43.6468
Root Vegetable Melange
1) In a wok heat oil and butter.
2) Put carrot, celery, turnips and beans.
3) Cook over high heat, stirring constantly.
4) Check, if cooked add zucchini and season with salt.
5) Cook for 1-2 minutes more stirring continuously.
6)... - 43.4186
Hearty Macaroni Soup
1) Heat oil in a big saucepan over medium flame.
2) Stir in onion and chilies and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Combine red pepper, carrots, zucchini, stock, tomatoes and macaroni and cook in simmering heat for 10 minutes.
4) Add beans and thyme and simmer... - 43.2344
Baked Eggplant With Vegetable Cheese Stuffing
1) Cut long pieces of eggplant with thickness of 1/8 inches.
2) Sprinkle little salt over the eggplant and let them stand in the room temperature for around 30 minutes.... - 42.8054
Nutty Orzo And Vegetables
In a large saucepan cook orzo according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Add frozen mixed vegetables after 5 minutes of cooking.
Return orzo mixture to saucepan.
Stir garbanzo beans, undrained tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and the snipped... - 42.8018
In 12x8x2-in glass dish place unwrapped frozen blocks of spinach.
Microwave at Low (3) for 12 to 14 Minutes, breaking apart after 10 minutes until thawed.
In small bowl mix together tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, onion, oregano, basil, salt and... - 42.7672
Tortellini And Vegetable Salad
1) Boil and cook the tortellini as per directions given on the packet.
2) Drain and rinse it with cold water. Keep aside.
MAKING ... - 42.758
Winter Vegetable Stew
In a heavy pot, saute the onions and celery in the oil until the onions are translucent.
While the onions saute, peel and coarsely chop the carrots and parsnips.
Stir them into the pot.
Cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes, and stem and halve the green... - 42.66
Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
drain ricoota cheese
get the moisture out with help of weight
drain water and chop spinach
add grated parmeasan cheese
add 2 eggs
add salt and pepper
add a little flout to make it easier to make dough
chiil 30min to... - 42.4992
Italian Cheesy Frittata
1) In a small skillet, saute the green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine for about 5 minutes, until soft.
2) Stir in the tomato, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and oregano, cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 42.3275
Minestrone A La Genovese
In 4-quart casserole, combine beans and water; let stand overnight.
Do not drain.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes, or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 1 1/2 hours or till tender, stirring twice.
Add cabbage, peas, green beans,... - 42.0469
Sicilian Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In an inch of boiling water, stram the beans for 3 minutes.
2) Drain the beans and cut them into thirds.
3) In a bowl, combine first 9 ingredeints and toss them well.
4) Dress the salad with vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
5)... - 41.9941
Vegetable And Tofu Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 6 minutes; add zucchini and cook until noodles are al dente and zucchini is soft, about 4 minutes longer. Drain. Rinse... - 41.9102
In large bowl, combine yeast, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
In 1 quart saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons olive oil and 1 1/3 cups water over medium heat, until very warm (120° to 130CF.).
With mixer at low speed, beat liquid into dry ingredients... - 41.8504