- » Everyday Italian Sauce
Everyday Italian Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday italian sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday italian sauce recipes.
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Spaghetti Sauce
For all you raw food lovers, here is a vivacious recipe of zucchini pasta with citrus sauce. You won't believe how easy it is to make and if you have never tried it, try this raw food, it will change your perception for sure. Take a look at the video for this... - 135.877
Slow Roasted Tomatoes In A Creamy Basil Sauce
SLOW ROASTED LOCAL TOMATOES
1.Preheat oven to 200 F ( C)
2.Prepare tomatoes and place on a foil lined cookie pan.
3.Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with canola oil.
SLOW ROASTED LOCAL TOMATOES PENNE PASTA
1.In a large saucepan over medium high... - 133.113
Penne With Pumpkin Sauce
When pumpkin are in plenty, it can be used for making a delicious pasta sauce. Chef Matteo is making an Italian pasta sauce using pumpkin cubes and puree along with finely chopped bacon and parmesan cheese topping. This is an easy to make pasta sauce and the... - 129.964
Farfalle With Vodka And Tomato Sauce
There is nothing better on a cold winter's night, than a nice hot bowl of pasta. And if it is a Farfalle with Vodka and Tomato Sauce it will warm your heart. In this video, you will learn how to make this quick and easy sauce. Whether you're serving it as a... - 129.636
Bacon And Mushroom Fettuccine In Tomato Cream Sauce
Take the hassle out of your weeknight cooking with this rich-and-creamy pasta dish that is your ticket to hectic weeknights. Perfect for family dinners or entertaining, bacon and mushroom pasta in tomato cream sauce is one fail-safe ready that is easy and... - 124.281
Lobster Pasta Sauce
Get a little gourmet with this Pasta with Lobster Sauce. This video will show you the perfect way to make the best out of a lobster and ultimately turn it into a delicious pasta. Take a look, it is worth trying once. - 121.841
Basic Tomato Sauce
A good tomato sauce serves as a good base to a meatball dish, pasta or a pizza! Steve shows you how to make a basic tomato based pasta sauce which is easy! See the video for more, though the audio is absent in this recipe! - 121.455
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 119.491
Roast Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Pasta sauces are found in huge varieties but how about a pasta sauce that is so versatile that you can add anything into it. Well, weelicious host is making roast vegetable pasta sauce using a variety of vegetables like tomato, carrot, eggplant and bell... - 119.053
Linguini With Chicken And Carbonara Sauce
For a great Italian-style meal try out this recipe. A delicious veggie-chicken sauce made with evaporated milk, this carbonara sauce is well-flavored with peppers and some herbs. Just a little cheese used in the sauce, it keeps the guilt down too! - 117.798
Chicken And Pasta With Cheese Sauce
If you want to prepare gourmet style meals at home, then this Chicken and Pasta with Cheese Sauce is a great idea to begin with. Watch this video for the details of this beautiful and indulgent dish. It is bound to impress your guests. Enjoy! - 117.022
Moms Hearty Meat Ragu
A classic hearty ragu that pairs perfectly with a wider shaped noodle like fresh taglietelle or a dry noodle like penne. Make sure you let this sauce sit overnight so the flavors become more pronounced. - 113.522
Italian Meat Sauce For Pasta
This Italian Meat Sauce for Pasta is a simple and easy recipe that will make your pasta taste better than before. Watch this video for the details of this easy recipe and try it out one of these days. Bon Appétit! - 113.447
Pesto Sauce In Mortar
How often do you use the traditional methods for cooking? The chef in this video highly recommends using a mortar and pestal for making a pesto sauce. Watch the video to know how. - 112.436
Linguini With Creamy Smoked Salmon Sauce
This Linguini with Creamy Smoked Salmon Sauce is a master piece. Watch this video and see how you can make this gourmet dish in your kitchen with a few easily available ingredients. If you love creamy pasta you will adore this recipe! - 110.892
Italian Style Tomato Sauce
There is nothing as great tasting as freshly made Italian tomato sauce that can be a great accompaniment with any snacks and starters. With the rich taste of tomato and a blend of seasoning, Keith Snow offers one of the easy tomato sauce recipes ever made.... - 106.584
Michael Jackson Special Homemade Marinara Sauce
Marinara sauce is a sauce which can be used for a number of recipes. You can make pasta or pizza or dip bread and enjoy it. The college chef has dedicated this recipe to Michael Jackson and named it as Michael Jackson special marinara sauce. Here is a recipe... - 105.935
Cheese Ravioli With Pumpkin Sauce
Pasta preparations get interesting when containing flavors within itself. Check out this video showing how to make cheese ravioli pasta and a flavorful pumpkin sauce to accompany it. Makes a good whole meal! - 101.708
Pasta With Tomato Sauce
Pasta with tomato sauce demonstrates the magical flavors and ease of preparation of Italian cuisine that has charmed every nation in this world. Take a look at this video for this wonderful combination of flavors and how it charms the audience. - 98.9837
Grandmas Meatball In Sauce
Grandmas recipe never fail to impress even after several generations down the line. That's why Grandmas recipes are preserved with great care and shared as well. Cooking my way chefs are showing their own grandmas meatball in sauce recipes that they have been... - 96.6606
Cheesy Alfredo Sauce
Classic alfredo sauce. Watch this video to prepare a rich and creamy alfredo sauce at home. A heavenly convergence of butter, cream and cheese gives you a thick sauce loaded with restaurant style flavor. Serve it over pasta and enjoy a real Italian dinner. - 95.3357
Sexy, Sassy Pasta Sauce
If you are looking for an interesting pasta sauce recipe that is guaranteed to add a zing to regular pasta, try the one detailed in this video by HollyPinafore. Easy and amazingly delicious! - 94.9202
Bolognese Style Sauce
Watch this video of Bolognese Style Sauce and you can make you own style of Bolognese. After all, home cooking is more about convenience and simple flavors. Happy Cooking! - 91.6255
Scallops In Garlic Parsley Sauce
Seafood like scallops are easy to cook and good for quick meal. Check out the video showing how to make quick appetizer using scallops and a few simple seasonings.Good as a wine pairing too! - 91.1158
Delicious Pizza Sauce
A delicious sauce over pizza enhances the taste of pizza many folds. Today, chef not only has an easy homemade pizza recipe but also gives lots of insight on how to develop your own pizza sauce. The video would have been more useful for those who have never... - 85.6922
Italian Chicken In Tomato Sauce
Wondering what to cook for dinner? Have a look at this recipe video of Italian Chicken in Tomato Sauce. Made with simple and economical ingredients, it can be quite a treat as it is so yummy. Happy Cooking! - 74.6543
Fried Ravioli With Spaghetti Sauce
Do you want to prepare a quick meal for your kids? See this fantastic video that presents a wonderful meal with fried ravioli, lettuce salad and soft bread. Watch this interesting video to amaze your kids with an excellent treat. Check it out…… - 68.2478
Basic Pasta In Tomato Sauce - Part 3, Finishing Sauce
This is part 3 of a 4 part video series. This video shows the cooking and finishing of the pasta sauce. Watch this video to learn the simplest pasta sauce. Watch part 4 to learn how to finish the pasta in the sauce. - 63.0711
Basic Pasta In Tomato Sauce - Part 2, Preparing Sauce
This is part 2 of a 4 part video series. You will learn what all is needed to prepare basic pasta sauce. Watch and learn the pre requisites of this recipe. Watch part 3 for the details of cooking the sauce. - 62.9368
Generously butter 9-in pie plate.
Coat sides and bottom with bread crumbs, leaving any extra crumbs on bottom of plate.
Place zucchini in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring 1 or 2... - 49.2667
The Perfect Tomato Sauce
Chop onion with Food Chopper.
Press garlic with Garlic Press.
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 2-quart Generation 11 Saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Chop tomatoes with Food Chopper.
Add... - 49.0816
Fry the bacon in the butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown.
Then add the vegetables and fry for a further 5 minutes until brown.
Stir in the beef and garlic and mix well to break up the lumps in the meat.
Then add the... - 49.0584
Spaghetti With Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients.
2) Mix well and make small balls.
3) In a skillet, heat the fat.
4) In hot fat, pan fry the balls along with minced onion.
5) To this, blend in flour.
6) Gradually add tomatoes, parsley, green... - 48.9358
Veal On Noodles
1) Combine 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup onion, cheese, bread cubes and 1/2 teaspoon each salt, oregano and pepper.
2) Spread on veal slices.
3) On top of each slice, place strips of pimiento and egg slices and then sprinkle with parsley.
4) With... - 48.9249
Mushrooms With Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. In a colander, wash mushrooms and drain the mushrooms then pat dry on a kitchen town.
2. Stem the mushrooms and finely chop the stems. Thinly slice the caps and place in a bowl until ready to cook.
3. In a colander place the bell peppers... - 48.3761
Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
Place onion and bacon in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in remaining ingredients except meatballs.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 10 to 15 minutes, or... - 48.2585
Pasta With Eggplant Prosciutto Sauce
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and add oil in it for heating against medium low heat.
2. Add eggplant to it, cook by stirring.
3. Cover the cook the eggplants under medium intensity of flame until eggplants turn soft; it should take ideally 5-7... - 48.2072
Spaghetti With Chicken Liver Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.
2) Bring the mixture to boil.
3) Then, simmer for 15 minutes and keep aside.
4) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, add oil.
5) In hot oil, saute liver, onion and garlic.
6) To this, add wine and cook a... - 48.1835
Spaghetti With Chicken Liver Sauce
Spaghetti with Chicken Liver Sauce is another delicious Italian recipe. I remember I has friend coming over my place and they insisted me in cooking a pasta recipe. The only one recipe came to my mind that time was Spaghetti with Chicken Liver Sauce. The... - 48.1581
No Cook Sweet Pepper Sauce Pasta
1. ln a large mixing bowl, combine garlic and all the vegetables.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss the ingredients to coat well with the dressing.
3. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate. Allow to marinate for 2... - 47.634
1. Through a coarse sieve force tomatoes to puree and remove seed.
2. In a glass or stainless steel saucepan bring to boil combining the tomato puree and remaining ingredients, except arrowroot, simmer reducing heat uncovered, for 1 hour and then... - 47.5824
Italian Meat Sauce
1. Slice the sausage links into ¼ inch thick portions.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet and put sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic in it.
3. Cook the ingredients on medium high flame till the time onion gets soft and the beef changes its... - 47.5647
Tagliatelle Verde With Sour Cream And Chive Sauce
1) Into a large casserole, add the tagliatelle along with 1 1/2 pints of rapidly boiling water, to reach 1 to 2 inches above the pasta.
2) To this, add the oil and salt to taste.
3) On high power, cook for 5 minutes. Stir gently so that the pasta... - 47.5295
Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
1) Into a pot of boiling water, blanch the tomatoes for 1.2 a minutes and run cold water
2) Peel off the skins and remove the cores and quarter them
3) Into a 12 quart kettle, pour in some olive oil
4) SautÃ© the onions till soft
2) Add in the... - 47.1973
Pasta With Bean Sauce
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain macaroni from water.
3) Transfer macaroni back to the pot.
4) In a large saucepan saute onion and green pepper... - 46.899
Bolognese Meat Sauce
1) Heat the oven
2) In a saucepan, put the tomato coulis and allow to simmer
3) In a casserole, heat the butter and add in the carrot, onion and celery and saute till soft
4) Pour in the beef, veal and lean pork and fry the meat over a... - 46.8738
Italian Cheesecake With Papaya Sauce
In bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of 8-inch springform pan.
Chill about 30 minutes.
Arrange peach slices in crust.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine gelatin, 2 packets Sweet 'N Low, and sugar.
Stir in 1/2 cup milk, egg... - 46.748
Spaghetti With Red Sauce And Fresh Mushrooms
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic.
Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, coarsely chop 1 pound of the mushrooms and slice the remaining... - 46.7448
Polenta With Meat Sauce
Make Meat Sauce: Slowly brown sausage; add next 7 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered 1 1/2 hours or till thick, stirring occasionally.
Skim off excess fat.
For Polenta, combine corn meal, cold water, and salt; gradually stir into boiling water.
Cook and stir till... - 46.7357
Spaghetti With Bolognese Sauce
1. Peel onion and garlic; chop finely.
2. Scald, peel and half tomatoes.
3. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat oil.
4. Stir in onion; cover and cook gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft but not brown.
5. Stir in the garlic... - 46.7323
Pasta With Spinach Cheese Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil water and cook the pasta for 1 to 2 minutes for fresh pasta or follow packet instruction for dried pasta.
2) Pour off the water form pasta and drain well.
3) Rinse the spinach in cold water and discard the tough... - 46.5019
Authentic Italian spaghetti Sauce
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Keep aside.
2) In a large pot, brown the ground meat, stirring frequently.
3) Add onions and cook till they turn slightly brown.
4) Then add pepper and celery, and cook slightly.
5)... - 46.471
Classic Marinara Sauce
In a large saucepan heat olive oil over low heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until transparent.
In a blender container puree tomatoes with juice.
Add to onion mixture.
Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, basil, sugar, bay leaf, oregano, salt and pepper;... - 46.444
Place pork chops and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy pot.
Brown chops well.
Add tomato sauce, water, garlic, and salt.
Bring to slow boil.
Allow to simmer.
Meanwhile, place sausages in heavy skillet without any oil.
Prick sausages with fork.
Cook... - 46.4225
Red Pepper Sauce
1) In a frying pan heat butter. Add red pepper and onion and sautÃ© until soft.
2) Transfer the mixture into a blended and process till smooth.
3) In a saucepan heat cream and salt until it starts to boil.
4) Stir in between.
5) In a small bowl mix... - 46.4113
Chicken Cacciatore In Marinara Sauce
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels.
2) In 6-quart Dutch oven heat oil and 3 tablespoons butter.
3) Add chicken in batches and brown on all sides. Remove.
4) Put back chicken to Dutch oven. Add Marinara... - 46.3454
Tomato Tagliolini With Fennel Sauce
1) Trim the fennel bulbs and parboil them, then discard any tough outer stalks and thinly slice the bulbs.
2) In a pan, cook the taglierini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic in the... - 46.2715
Spaghetti With Chicken Sauce
1) Dice the bacon.
2) Wipe and trim the chicken, discarding skin.
3) Cut the meat into strips.
4) Blanch, peel and chop the tomatoes.
5) Peel and crush garlic.
6) In a flameproof casserole, heat half the butter add the bacon and chicken... - 46.2715
Scallops With Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet of 10 inches and heat oil in it.
2) Place the scallops in it and turn the heat to medium-high cooking them for 3 minutes by turning occasionally until they turn light brown. Remove and keep them aside.
3) Add the garlic and... - 46.251
1) Arrange all the ingredients and prepare them.
2) In 2 to 3-qt casserole, put ground beef, sausage, onion, celery, garlic and green pepper, and combine them well.
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Put it in Microwave and cook at High 5 to 7... - 46.1638
1) Chop the onion coarsely and place aside.
2) Press the garlic and add to the onions.
3) In a skillet, add oil and heat up.
4) Add the onion and garlic mixture and saute over medium heat until onion is soft.
5) Break up the tomatoes by... - 46.0584
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
Drain off fat.
Brown beef and add onion and green pepper.
While meat is being sauteed add Italian seasoning and garlic.
Add one cup of water, 1 small can tomato juice, stewed tomatoes and the tomato paste.
Mushrooms may be added if... - 46.0552
Fine Spaghetti With Green Sauce
Combine the first 3 ingredients; blend in cream cheese, salt, and pepper.
Stir in boiling water; blend well.
Cook noodles in large amount boiling salted water till just tender; drain.
Cook garlic in butter 1 to 2 minutes; pour over noodles; toss... - 45.9985
Pasta With Porcini Mushroom Sauce
In a small heatproof bowl, cover the porcini mushrooms with the boiling water and set aside.
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the water heats, saute the onions in the olive oil in a heavy nonreactive skillet or saucepan for 10 minutes... - 45.9761
Italian Meat Sauce
In large skillet, combine onion, meat, and garlic; brown lightly.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 hours or till sauce is thick.
Remove bay leaf.
Serve over Italian Green Noodles or hot... - 45.9495
Pepper Sauce For Pasta
Seed the peppers, remove the membranes and cut them into strips.
Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan.
Add the onion and cook until it is soft and golden.
Add the peppers.
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes,... - 45.8182
Haddock With Tomato Sauce
1) Brush the haddock with butter and wrap it in a waxed paper.
2) In a 10-inch glass baking dish place the haddock and cook on highest setting for 6 minutes.
3) Rotate the dish after 3 minutes.
4) In a glass casserole, place all the ingredients, cover... - 45.7938
Sorrel And Spinach Sauce
1) Rinse the sorrel and spinach thoroughly under cold water and shake off the excess water.
2) In a large pot, cover and cook the sorrel and spinach leaves with a pinch of salt over a low heat, until the leaves are wilted and tender.
3)... - 45.772
Spaghetti Sauce With Wine Vinegar
1. In a microwavable dish or casserole, combine beef, onion, pepper and garlic. Mix well
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes until beef lightly browned.
4. Spoon out excess fat.
5.... - 45.7517
Cheese Cannelloni With Double Mushroom Sauce
To make the sauce, soak the dried mushrooms in enough boiling water to cover by 1 inch for 30 minutes.
Drain well, reserving the soaking liquid.
Strain the liquid through cheesecloth or a coffee filter and set aside.
Heat the butter in a large skillet.
Cook... - 45.735
Chicken Joints In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, melt 50 g 1/2 oz butter in the microwave on high.
2) Stir in the onions and mushrooms, saute until the mushrooms are soft and the onions are transparent, keep aside.
3) In a casserole dish, place the chicken joints, green pepper and... - 45.5845
Healthy Pasta With Fresh Basil Tomato Sauce
1. In a large nonstick saucepan, combine the onions, garlic and stock.
2. Place pan on a moderate flame and allow the onions to simmer in the stock for about 10 minutes.
3. Tip in the chopped tomatoes and the tomato paste and give a good stir.
4.... - 45.5585
Sauce Of Leeks Gruyere And Cream
1) In a saucepan, saute the garlic and leek in the butter over a low heat for about 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden and softened.
2) Stir in the flour, season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste and cook until the flour slightly... - 45.549
Chicken Breasts In Sherry Tomato Sauce
1 Cut the breasts in half, skin and bone them.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour, salt and pepper and dip the chicken in it.
3 In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the breast in it on both the sides.
4 Remove on a platter.
5 To the... - 45.4626
Zucchini With Saffron Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the Penne or orecchiette in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the garlic and zucchini, until golden brown and crisp.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg to... - 45.4322
Meat Tortellini With Creamy Spinach Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the tortellini.Heat the butter in a medium-large saucepan.
Add the garlic and cook over low heat for 1 minute.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring over medium-high heat, for 2 minutes.
Gradually whisk in the milk... - 45.2551
Spinach Fettuccine With Wild Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large pot with of lightly salted boiling water, cook the fettuccine until tender.
2) In a Dutch oven, saute the garlic in the olive oil over a low heat, stirring frequently, until soft.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and a pinch of salt, on a medium... - 45.2197
Linguine With Clam Sauce
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the oil and heat over medium heat.
Add the garlic.
Cook and... - 45.2097
Spaghetti Squash With Tomato Sauce
1) Cut the Squash in halves lengthwise.
2) Discard the seeds from the squash using a spoon.
3) Using a fork, separate the flesh into spaghetti-like strands.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until... - 45.1903
Spaghetti Squash With Red Beans And Tomato Sauce
Cut the squash lengthwise in half and remove the seeds.
Place the squash, cut side down, in a large baking dish.
Use a fork to prick the skin.
Bake at 350Â° about 30 minutes or until the squash is tender.
Meanwhile, for the sauce, in a blender or food... - 45.1727
Marinara Sauce With Tomato
1) In a saucepan, heat oil.
2) Saute the onions, carrots, and garlic in hot oil, until onions are soft.
3) Add the black pepper and tomatoes and mix well.
4) Add salt, and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
5) Strain the sauce using a sieve.
6) In a pan,... - 45.1687
Pea And Prosciutto Sauce For Pasta
Heat the butter and the olive oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add the onion and 1/3 cup of the parsley.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft.
Add the ham and cook 5 minutes longer.
Add the frozen peas and the hot water, beef bouillon or... - 45.1416
Fettuccine With Peas And Ham In Egg Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the peas in the chicken stock, until tender. Keep aside with 3 tablespoons cooking liquid.
2) In another pan, gently saute the leeks in the butter, until soft and golden.
3) Stir in the peas, chicken stock and ham, cover and keep... - 45.1325
Tuna Olive And Caper Sauce
1) Drain the tuna, reserve the brine and keep aside.
2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour, then stir continuously and cook, until the mixture is smooth and golden.
3) Gradually stir in the milk and reserved brine and cook until... - 45.0657
Pesto Sauce Over Pasta
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan and Romano cheeses until finely grated.
2) Dry the basil leaves with paper towels, add into the processor bowl with cheese and process until the mixture resembles puree.
3) With the... - 45.0482
Italian Meat Balls And Tomato Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the beef, breadcrumbs, onions, herbs, tomato puree, Worcester sauce, egg and seasoning together.
2) Shape the mixture into 18-20 balls.
3) On glass pan, place the balls and microwave on high for 5 minutes, turn over and microwave for... - 45.0463
Pasta With Mexican Chicken Meatballs In Jalapeno N' Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 45.01
Spaghetti With Spicy Italian Meat Sauce
Lightly spray a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the mushrooms, onions, celery, green peppers, parsley and garlic.
Cook and stir about 5 minutes over medium heat or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the turkey sausage and... - 45.0009
Nutmeg Cake With Lemon Sauce
Prepare Lemon Sauce. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Add to boiling water and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Add butter, nutmeg, and lemon. Keep aside until served.
Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 44.9556
Spaghetti With Clam Sauce
1. Boil the spaghetti in salted water until it is tender crisp or cooked al dente.
2. When cooked, drain in a colander an keep warm
3. Simultaneously, in a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add shallots and garlic and sauté... - 44.9235
Pasta With Tomato Sauce
1. Boil the pasta in boiling salted water until cooked al dente or tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. In a sauté pan, heat oil.
4. Sauté the onion for 5 minutes until soft and transparent.
5. Add the garlic, tomatoes and dried... - 44.9095
Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small skillet, over moderate heat, heat oil and sauté garlic and celery in it for about 5 minutes until softened and lightly browned.
3) Let cool slightly after taking off the... - 44.9094
Everyday Italian Sauce Recipes By Category
Everyday Italian Sauce Dish: