- » Everyday Italian Salad
Everyday Italian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday italian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday italian salad recipes.
This salad is loaded with zucchini, cucumbers, spinach and tomatoes. It is then tossed in a sweet vinaigrette dressing. The final result is a delicious salad that can be served as a side or eaten as is. It is great for lunchboxes as well. - 139.011
Wegmans Arugula Salad
This simple, tasty salad is always on our lunch menu! Wegmans' Chef Nella Neeck shows you how it's done and why it's the perfect complement to any Italian meal. This salad is so great, everyone at the table just can't get enough of it. For once you will be... - 133.762
Easy Mackerel Salad
If you like mackerel like Chef Matteo Carboni, then this simple and easy Mackerel Salad will win over your heart. This is a salad recipe and would give you a break from baked and barbecued mackerel. Poached mackerel with lettuce, toasted pine nuts, olive... - 132.064
Spinach And White Bean Salad
This Spinach and White Bean Salad with homemade tomato basil dressing and homemade parmesan croutons is a great combination. Sounds too good to be true? Not at all, it's simply good. Watch this video and learn how to make this colorful salad in your kitchen. - 131.599
Egg, Sausage Pepper Salad
Eggs and sausages are classic breakfast foods prevalent even today and here is a recipe using them. Check out Maryann showing how to make Egg, Sausage and Pepper salad with hardboiled eggs, bell peppers and Italian Sausages. Breakfast so good! - 125.049
Fennel Citrus Fruits Salad
This video shows an easy way to pep up some unique but delicious salad. Fennel is not commonly used in preparing salads, but in the video it is used with citrus fruits, which sounds interesting. If you wish to add an interesting twist to salads, this is the... - 114.677
Hot Dog Tuna And Rice Salad
This is a salad which is a mix of tuna, hot dog and rice! It’s a salad which is a meal by itself. You could whip this one for a party and this is all you need for a party! See this video to make this salad! - 112.845
Quick And Easy Italian Chickpea Salad
Whether you believe it or not, chickpeas form an intrinsic part of Italian recipes. And Italian style chickpea salad is quite sumptuous to say. Now you too can learn how to make this yummy salad. Thanks to the video recipe, you can now toss up a quick,... - 108.489
Italian Style Potato Salad
Cookouts, backyard bashes or summer picnics are incomplete without yummy potato salad. This seasonal side dish is a doddle to assemble. For a more delicious kick, add your favorite dressing or take some inspiration from this video recipe. Bet, you can't get... - 107.411
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bean & Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 106.778
Cheese Salad - Greek And Italian Style
Looking for a salad recipe to try tonight? Watch the video, it has not one but two recipes of salad of Italian and Greek influence using their local cheese. They are simple yet delicious and perfect for a dinner side. - 106.161
Golden Beet And Yellow Carrot Salad
Ever heard the phrase "eating with your eyes"? This Golden Beet and Yellow Carrot Salad recipe will have you doing just that! It’s so pretty you will love it before you even taste it. The colors are vibrant and fresh and instantly make you want to dig in.... - 104.678
Tortellini Salad With Feta
This Tortellini Salad with Feta is an exotic dish that can add zing to your luncheon. Watch this video for the details of this colorful and flavorful salad. Next time you want to surprise someone, you know what to cook! - 102.943
Reggiano Cheese Pasta And Fresh Green Salad
Watch this recipe video of Reggiano Cheese Pasta and Fresh Green Salad to find out the wonderful effects of good quality olive oil. These two dishes are very simple but taste exotic when mixed with premium quality olive oil. This is a great way to start your... - 100.432
Summer Pasta Salad
Enjoy this simple and delicious Summer Pasta Salad this season. As you can see in this video, this is a very simple recipe that can be prepared in minutes. So you can even get this going if you have surprise guests, or if you are too lazy to cook up a meal.... - 95.5322
Antipasti Salad With Champagne And Orange Vinaigrette
Make your summer lunches more flavorful this season with this Antipasti Salad with Champagne and Orange Vinaigrette. Take a look at this video to get the exact recipe for this colorful and delicious salad. It can be a perfect appetizer or even a light lunch... - 93.3487
Pasta And Asparagus Salad
This Pasta and Asparagus Salad is one of the easiest pasta dishes you can make at home. The exotic vegetables add a lot of flavor and variety to this dish. Watch this video to learn this exotic pasta salad recipe. - 92.7076
1. In a plate, place the Bresaola slices, top with arugula, scape the parmesan cheese over and drizzle with some olive oil. Squeeze lemon juice.
2. Garnish with lemon wedge and serve. - 87.718
Italian Style Tomato Mozzarella Salad
What better way to enjoy the flavors of summer than toss up tomato salad topped with loads and loads of Mozzarella cheese? Quick and easy to make, this bright colored, intensely flavored salad pairs well with grilled dishes or any other summer treats. - 84.0376
Rosedale Pasta Salad Bowl
1) To prepare the dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid, add oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, red pepper, garlic, chives, basil and dill.
2) Shake vigorously to combine.
3) Follow package directions to cook spirelle.
4) Transfer into a large salad... - 51.023
Sesame Macaroni Salad
1) Arrange a large mixing bowl and other required utensils and ingredients.
2) In a pan, boil water with salt and oil added to it.
3)... - 49.4513
Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
1. Blanch in boiling water the carrots and cauliflower separately for 4 to 5 minutes and French beans for 2 to 3 minutes. Placing the vegetables in a colander and then dipping into a large pan of boiling water will save you time and effort.
2.... - 49.3331
1) Separate the radicchio leaves.
2) Tear the leaves into small pieces.
3) Cut the apples into thin slices. ... - 48.9915
Italian Green Bean Salad
1) Cut beans into 1" pieces.
2) Cook beans in water, adding half of the salt and pepper, for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the beans and chill.
4) In a pan, add butter.
5) Saute onion in butter and cool.
6) Combine the rest of the... - 48.8486
Courgettes With Tomato And Mozzarella
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil along with butter.
2) Saute the onions and garlic till they turn a golden brown.
3) Blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine. If using canned tomatoes, drain them and add into the pan.
4) Stir in the... - 48.7101
Eight Vegetable Marinated Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables to toss lightly.
2) In a saucepan, add vinegar, sugar and oil.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Remove from heat and pour the hot marinade on top of the... - 48.6967
1) Take a glass or ceramic casserole of size just enough to hold the chicken.
2) Now add the chicken broth to the chicken in the casserole.
3) Cover the casserole with lid and cook on "Roast Mode"in the microwave for 25 minutes,until soft enough.
4)... - 48.6936
Smoked Paprika Feta Salad With Date Cigarillos
To make the date cigarillos, cut a sheet of filo pastry into 4 equal rectangles.
Cover the rest with a damp tea towel.
Put 1 tsp dates at one end of a filo rectangle.
Tightly roll up the pastry tucking the sides in near the end.
Seal the last 5cm of the... - 48.4591
Cold Cucumber Fettuccine Salad
1) With the 1/4-inch julienne blade of a mandoline, bring out long strands of the cucumbers along the length. Carefully cut the cucumber, by leaving the seed core part.
2) Alternatively, with a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler, cut long, thin... - 48.3284
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad Platter
1. Pass all the vinaigrette ingredients via a food processor and mix thoroughly. Keep aside.
2. Take a large pot, add salted water, boil it. Add asparagus and blanch for about 2 minutes or till asparagus turns tender. Drain off the hot water,... - 48.246
Cannellini Salad Giardeniera
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the tomatoes and water.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 1 minute, or until the tomatoes are plumped.
4) Now, dice the tomatoes, reserving the... - 48.2425
Sea Shell Salad
1) In a pot heat water till boiled.
2) Add shrimps, bay leaf, onion flakes and cayenne pepper.
3) Allow to boil for about 4 minutes till the shrimp turns pink.
4) Cool, peel and devein the shrimp.
5) Cook the pasta without any fat.
6) Drain and rinse... - 48.1795
Henny Penny Pasta Salad
1) Cut the broccoli in medium size flowerets.
2) Remove chicken from bones and make bite-sized pieces out of the chicken.
3) In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, wine vinegar, cream, sugar, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
4)... - 48.1234
Courgette And Tomato Salad
1) In a screwtop jar, place all the dressing ingredients and shake well.
2) The mixture would be 250 ml/8 fl oz. So let the remaining dressing stored for later use. ... - 48.0936
Hot Pasta Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients except pasta.
2. In a large saucepan, cook corkscrew pasta curls following instructions given in the package.
3. Drain well.
4. While the pasta is still hot, add it to... - 48.0291
Rice Salad Primavera
1) Cook the rice as per the directions on the package and allow to cool.
2) Rinse and break the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
3) In a large saucepan, cook the broccoli in the boiling salted water until just tender and drain well.
4) Alternately,... - 47.8099
Ruffled Pasta In Wilted Greens
1) Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain the water from the pasta.
2) Rinse with cold water and drain again.
3) Set aside.
4) Meanwhile, add the 2 tablespoons water, the dry sherry, soy sauce, honey, and lemon juice in a Quick Shake... - 47.7397
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture has come to a rapid boil, stirring twice.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on '6'.
Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
Drain well before serving.
Will... - 47.6822
Warm Pasta And Spinach Salad
1. In a large serving bowl, toss spinach, mushrooms, pasta and red onion and keep aside.
2. Into a medium – sized skillet over medium high heat cook bacon such that it gets crisp and transfer it using a slotted spoon to a bowl or a... - 47.6803
1) In a bowl, place together cauliflower or broccoli, zucchini or yellow squash, hard salami or summer sausage, cheese, mushrooms, pepper, and olives.
2) Toss the vegetables lightly until well mixed.
3) Spoon the dressing over the top of the... - 47.6789
Italian Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
Cut the zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then thinly slice it (you should have about 1/2 cup).
Add the zucchini to the pasta.
Then add the provolone... - 47.6478
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 47.6
Avocado And Mozzarella Salads
1) To prepare the dressing, into a bowl, pour the oil and add the herbs, vinegar and seasoning to taste.
2) With a fork, beat the ingredients together till they are all well combined. Set the dressing aside.
3) Halve the avocados lengthwise and then... - 47.5721
Zucchini Salad, Italian Style
1) Snap the ends of zucchini and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch rounds.
2) In a large saucepan,place the zucchini and cover with water.
3) Now cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until zucchini is just cooked through.
4) Drain off... - 47.5615
Pasta With Pesto
1. Blend basil leaves, pine nuts, olive oil, garlic, salt and Parmesan cheese to form a smooth paste for pesto.
2. Season with pepper.
3. Add 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 4 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for about 8 to 12 minutes or... - 47.3426
1. Blanch broccoli in boiling salted water for 3 minutes or until tender-crisp;
2. Immediately drain and refresh under cold water. Drain and keep aside
3. In the same boiling water, blanch carrots for 4 minutes until tender-crisp
4. Drain and... - 47.3204
Italian Style Swordfish Salad
Grate 1 teaspoon zest from 1 orange; set aside.
Cut off remaining peel and white membrane from oranges; thinly slice fruit crosswise.
Mound arugula on individual plates; top with toast, onion, and orange slices.
Scatter olives over salads.
Combine... - 47.2579
Fruit Salad With Mint Ricotta Whip
1) Blend ricotta cheese in food processor or blender for 2 minutes or till a smooth mixture forms.
2) Return the mixture to a small bowl.Keep the ricotta mixture aside for later use.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix together peach, papaya,... - 47.1923
Smoked Salmon And Green Onion Salad
1. Make bite size pieces from the smoked salmon. Place these pieces in a salad serving bowl.
2. Combine cucumber and scallions.
3. Add dill.
4. Mix the dressing and add half of it on the salad. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60... - 47.0506
Spinach Fusilli And Zucchini Salad
1. Place zucchini in a strainer, sprinkle a little salt, and keep aside for half an hour.
2. Add Fusilli in boiling salted water and cook until pasta is just al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Add to a salad bowl,... - 46.964
Mussel, Potato And Asparagus Salad
1) In a large saucepot, add the potatoes in the boiling salted water, then simmer on a low heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
2) Then drain and allow the potatoes to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, mix parsley, shallots, vinegar,... - 46.8918
Spaghetti Mushroom Salad
1) In a large bowl, place the broken spaghetti strands along with boiling water to cover.
2) To this, add the oil and salt. Mix gently.
3) On high power, cook covered for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the mix starts boiling.
4) Now, uncover the bowl and... - 46.8373
Sicilian Vegetable Salad
1) In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring 3 quarts of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high flame.
2) In the meantime, trim the broccoli and cauliflower and cut them into florets. Wash the bell pepper and pat dry. Core, halve and seed.... - 46.7338
Marinated Vegetable Patch Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 8 ingredients. Toss very lightly and keep it aside.
2. In a jar mix the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the jar very tightly and shake well.
4. Pour the marinade on the vegetables and cover it.
5. Chill overnight and... - 46.6655
Polenta Pie With Cheese
1. In a cooking pot add water and boil.
2. Add corn grits and cornmeal while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed again.
3. Sdd pepper and olive oil. Simmer for 10 minutes - keep stirring in between so that the ingredients do not stick.
4.... - 46.63
Sunshine Fruit Salad
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid... - 46.6027
1.Make a mixture of olive or safflower oil, vinegar, sea salt, oregano and garlic.
2.Dip cauliflower, olives, onions and garbanzo beans in this mixture and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3.Drain and keep aside the... - 46.4404
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.3448
Tuna Pasta Salad
1) In boiling water, cook pasta for 10-12 minutes.
2) Drain well, when done and wash under cold water.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together yogurt, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, dill, celery seed, paprika and white pepper in it.
4) Mix... - 46.1781
Avocado And Pine Nut Salad
1) Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
2) Peel its skin and discard.
3) Cut the flesh into dice put into a bowl.
4) Sprinkle lemon juice over avocado flesh and toss lightly till the dices arecoated.
5) Thinly slice the gherkins combine... - 46.1606
Marinated Ham And Tortellini Salad
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the tortellini and rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salad oil,... - 46.031
1) Cover rice with water and simmer over low heat until just soft.
2) Drain the excess water and keep aside to cool.
3) In a basin, mix together all ingredients with a chopstick or handle of wooden spoon, being careful to prevent mashing of... - 45.9738
Green Bean Pesto Salad
In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cool water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree (if you're using a blender, first chop the basil and parsley and add a tablespoon of... - 45.8858
Pasta Nicoise Salad
1) Preheat the grill to medium.
2) Boil the pasta as per the package instuctions. Drain well and keep warm.
3) In a pan, boil the lightly salted water and cook the French beans for 5-6 minutes until just cooked. Drain well, mix into... - 45.8293
Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
1)Cook pasta until tender in boiling water to which salt has been added. Follow instructions of cooking as given in the packet.
2)Drain the cooked pasta and wash with cold water and drain again.
3)In a large bowl, place the cooked and drained... - 45.6867
Tortellini Salad With Three Herb Dressing
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.To make the dressing, put the vinegar, lemon juice and mustard in the workbowl of a food processor.
Pulse once to combine.
Add the parsley and basil and turn the machine on.
With the motor running, pour the... - 45.6029
Pasta Chicken And Broccoli Pesto Toss
1. In a pan cook the pasta until tender and as per directions on the package and keep aside after draining and cooling it down.
2. In a large bowl mix pasta, chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
3. In a blender or food processor with cover process... - 45.5727
Health And Fiber Rich Italian Chickpea Salad
1) Slice the peeled onions into rings.
2) Dice the mozzarella cheese,
3) Transfer the onions and cheese into a salad bowl.
4) Add in cooked chickpeas, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5) Drizzle lemon juice on top. Next, pour in the olive oil,
6)... - 45.5091
Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large, plastic, zip-tight bag, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil, 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne.
Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out the air.
Refrigerate at least 1... - 45.4953
Smoked Turkey And Gnocchi Salad
1) In a pan, cook the Gnocchi shapes in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and rinse the pasta in cold water, then drain again and keep aside.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the turkey pieces, mushrooms and chives in the olive oil, until... - 45.3872
Creamy Asparagus Salad
1) Drain asparagus, reserve liquid and add water to the reserd liquid to make 2-1/2 cups.
2) Soften gelatin in the liquid and stir in bouillon cubes, sugar, and onion.
3) Heat to dissolve bouillon and gelatin and then allow it to chill until partially... - 45.2645
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork.
2. Toss beans and onions in the dressing.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerator overnight or a day in advance. The longer you marinate the beans the better the flavor.... - 45.2474
Fruit Salad In Melon Bowl
Cut a thin slice from end of watermelon so bowl will stand upright and level.
Cut red meat from inside of watermelon leaving a 1-inch layer of red meat over bottom.
Cut scallops around top edge of watermelon rind.
Remove seeds from remaining... - 45.1636
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cut peppers into half and place, rounded side up, under broiler.
3) Cook for a few minutes until skins are charred.
4) Peel the peppers.
5) Cut them into half again and remove seeds.
6) In a skillet, heat oil... - 45.1304
Chicken Salad Amandine
1. In a salad bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
2. Make the dressing in a small non-metallic bowl by blending together mayonnaise, salt, tarragon and garlic wine vinegar, whisking with a fork until smooth.
3. Pour dressing over the salad... - 45.0911
Sweet Dijon Pasta Salad
1. In a pan add water and cook pasta as per the package directions, thereafter drain, rinse using cold water and keep aside the pasta.
2. In a small bowl, combine yoghurt, mayonnaise, honey, mustard, cumin and salt to blend well.
3. Take another medium... - 44.998
Sweet Orange And Fennel Salad
1) Keep the clean and fresh romaine lettuce leaves, discarding the tough outer leaves.
2) Wash and past dry.
3) With a knife, cut the ribs of each leaf. Roll the leaves loosely in paper or terry cloth towels.
4) Tear the cleaned lettuce into... - 44.9382
Raw Mushroom Salad
1. In a large glass bowl, place the mushrooms.
2. In a small bowl, combine herbs, oil, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings and whisk with a fork
3. Drizzle the dressing over mushrooms and toss well to coat.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film and... - 44.9323
Green Salad Primavera
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil .
3) In a pan, separately blanch all the vegetables, until... - 44.8175
Pea, Artichoke Heart And Cheddar
1. Whisk the dressing together.
2. In a salad bowl add peas, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, red pepper and chopped parsley.
3. Pour on the dressing. Toss to coat the chickpeas well.
4. Marinate salad for 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Serve... - 44.7323
Italian Chicken And Vegetable Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in poaching liquid for 10 minutes
2. Or else, cook the chicken breasts until the pink color is gone throughout.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
4. Let cool to room temperature in the... - 44.6819
1) Remove the tomato cores.
2) Cut each tomato lengthwise in half and then into thin wedges. Set aside in a shallow bowl.
3) Thinly slice the oranges crosswise and set aside in a shallow bowl.
4) Remove and discard any tough stems from the arugula and... - 44.614
Marinated Scallop And Vegetable Salad
1. In a shallow dish spread scallops, cover with waxed paper and microwave at High for 5 minutes or until opaque, stirring once.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
3. Cut zucchini and carrot into julienne strips, place zucchini in the... - 44.6036
Tarragon Thyme Shrimp And Orzo Salad
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar and mustard in a small bowl.
Add the garlic and gradually whisk in the oils.
Stir in the herbs and the salt and pepper.Add salt to the water and cook the... - 44.557
1. Measure the rice and wash it.
2. Halve the paw paw and peel its skin and remove its seeds. Cut the flesh into slices.
3. For preparing mango - Peel the skin of mango and cut its flesh.
4. Take a saucepan, add twice amount of water... - 44.5345
Antipasto Salad Toss
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a salad bowl, combine salami, lettuce, pickled vegetables, red peppers, artichokes and olives.
3) Drizzle everyting with oil and vinegar.
4) Toss well as season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 44.4678
Spinach Salad With Walnuts And Gorgonzola
1) Prepare the spinach by removing the stems and tearing leaves into bite-size pieces.
2) In a small bowl, combine cooking oil, olive oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, basil, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper to whisk together.
3) In a salad bowl,... - 44.4114
Healthy Grilled Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, dressing and basil.
Place chicken in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup marinade.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Arrange salad greens, snow peas, mushrooms and pepper slices on 6 individual salad plates; set... - 44.2585
1) In a salad bowl, place the sliced tomatoes.
2) On top, add the basil, salt and pepper.
3) In a small bowl, combine the wine and lemon juice.
4) On high power, cook for 30 seconds. Let cool for a while.
5) To this, add the olive oil.
6) Mix well and... - 44.1171
Fennel And Sweet Pepper Salad
Discard outer layers of fennel; halve and remove core.
Slice fennel crosswise into thin strips (about 4 3/4 cups).
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds.
Slice peppers crosswise into thin half-rings.
Combine fennel, sweet peppers, Bibb or Boston lettuce, and... - 44.0373
1. In a large saucepan or soup pot boil till bubbling, add in the cubed aubergine.
2. Lower the heat and cook without a lid for 10 minutes or until the aubergine offers little resistance when a cube is pierced with the tip of a sharp knife.
3. Drain... - 43.9414
Fruit Salad Bowl
1. Take a deep bowl and add lemon juice to it. And dunk banana, avocado and apples into it because it prevents darkening.
2. Take a glass salad bowl and spread lettuce and water cress over it.
3. Spread the bananas and cantaloupe over lettuce bed... - 43.9312
Pastrami Mushroom And Cucumber Salad
1. Add lasagnette to boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and place in a large salad bowl. Add a little oil, stir, and allow the pasta to cool.
2. Add pastrami with tomato wedges, celery, mushrooms,... - 43.8602
1. In a medium size saucepan add water and 1/4 cup of the dressing. Boil.
2. Add rice and stir well. Cover the saucepan and remove it from heat.
3. Stand the saucepan for 5 minutes.
4. Add the remaining rice, 1/4 cup of the dressing and rest of the 5... - 43.6914
Fagioli Toscanelli Con Tonno
1. Drain the canned beans in a colander, wash in cold water, drain again and spread on paper towel to dry and then transfer to a serving bowl.
2. Alternately for dried beans, in a medium sized saucepan add beans and double the water and bring to... - 43.6275
Pasta Salad With Pecans
1. Take a serving bowl, add pasta and olive oil and toss to coat pasta well.
2. Take a small mixing bowl, add garlic and pecans. Sprinkle seasoning and mix well.
3. Mix pasta and pecan mixture and toss well. Mix in Parmesan cheese.
4. Taste, and if... - 43.5551
Green Rice Salad
1. Boil rice in slightly salted water until tender-crisp.
2. 5 minutes before the rice is cooked, add the zucchini to the pan, cover and steam on a low flame.
3. Remove zucchini with a pair of tongs onto a chopping board.
4. Drain rice well and... - 43.5297
Turkey Salad With Feta Cheese
1. To make the vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until thoroughly blended.
2. To assemble the salad, use a large mixing bowl
3. Combine the turkey, cucumber, radishes,... - 43.3571
Italian Fresh Green Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan, bring water to boil over moderate heat.
2. Add salt and beans and cook them until tender but crisp to bite.
3. In the meantime, in a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing and whisk with a fork until amalgamated.
4. When... - 43.3189