- » Everyday Italian Noodles
Everyday Italian Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday italian noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday italian noodles recipes.
Linguini With Chicken And Carbonara Sauce
For a great Italian-style meal try out this recipe. A delicious veggie-chicken sauce made with evaporated milk, this carbonara sauce is well-flavored with peppers and some herbs. Just a little cheese used in the sauce, it keeps the guilt down too! - 143.489
Spaghetti Squash With Cheesy Beef
Noodles with a difference! Squash noodles…a great way to make a meal look interesting, as well as get the kids to eat some vegetable. Topped off with a great beef and mushroom gravy, this meal is simple and complete. - 141.227
Low Carb Egg And Bacon Spaghetti Carbonara
On lowcarb4life, today we get to see a low carb Italian dish and that is low carb egg and bacon spaghetti carbonara. It is low carb as the chef is using low carb spaghetti. The recipe is very simple, follow her direction for the sequence of ingredients added... - 93.7371
Pasta With Chicken And Shrimp
Microdac Chef David Paul always stresses on being creative while cooking and this video is all about using your imagination. He prepares pasta with shrimp and chicken but doesn’t speak about the ingredients. He is actually experimenting and the dish is... - 64.2907
Spaghetti With Sweet Corn And Cheese
Going by its looks this Spaghetti with Sweet Corn and Cheese recipe seems yummy. Was it you or the fragrance of Spaghetti with Sweet Corn and Cheese that you are cooking that has dragged me to the kitchen, were my husband's words. - 49.4618
Parmesan Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion and garlic until tender; do not brown.
3. Add 3 cups water, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, bouillon cubes and all seasonings; bring the mixture to... - 48.7572
Fettucini With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. In a large kettle, heat about three quarts of water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add noodles and cook until tender but still firm.
3. While the noodles are boiling, prepare the vegetables.
4. In a large skillet, add oil, just enough to keep the... - 48.6477
Italian Chicken And Pasta
1. In a large skillet or casserole, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken pieces to the skillet, and stir- fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove them... - 48.6152
Lemon Chicken Primavera
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips to the pan, and stir fry for about 5 to 7 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove... - 48.6108
Baked Fillets Supreme On Parmesan Spaghetti
1) Add enough water to the reserved mushroom liquid to make 1/2 cup.
2) Sprinkle fillets on both the sides with salt, pepper and dried parsley.
3) Roll up each fillet.
4) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5) In a baking dish, arrange the fillet rolls,... - 48.6083
Cook the fettuccine in the required amount of boiling water for 12 minutes at 100%.
Stir every 3 minutes.
Arrange the bacon on a rack, cook at 100% for 5 minutes and crumble.
Cook the vegetables at 100% for 4 minutes.
Mix the flour and butter, add... - 48.5356
Pasta With Eggplant Prosciutto Sauce
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and add oil in it for heating against medium low heat.
2. Add eggplant to it, cook by stirring.
3. Cover the cook the eggplants under medium intensity of flame until eggplants turn soft; it should take ideally 5-7... - 48.4293
Primavera Style Noodles
1) In large frying pan or wok heat olive oil.
2) Stir in carrot and onion. Saute for about 5 minutes until soft.
3) Add zucchini, broccoli, seasoned salt and basil.
4) Cook for 5 minutes stirring repeatedly.
5) Add mushrooms and heat thoroughly.
6) In... - 48.4204
Veal On Noodles
1) Combine 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup onion, cheese, bread cubes and 1/2 teaspoon each salt, oregano and pepper.
2) Spread on veal slices.
3) On top of each slice, place strips of pimiento and egg slices and then sprinkle with parsley.
4) With... - 48.3894
1) In a saucepan, combine water with salt, onion salt and celery salt.
2) Simmer chicken in the same pan for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until tender.
3) Reserve 2 1/2 cups chicken broth.
4) Take the chicken off the pan, remove the bones and refrigerate.
5)... - 48.2911
Cook macaroni as directed on package or in a 3-quart casserole or glass bowl.
Bring 1 1/2 quarts of hot water to a boil.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, covered.
Add macaroni, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oil.
Reduce setting to '5' and MICROWAVE 8 to 10... - 48.045
Pasta With Mushrooms And Asparagus
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or cook the dry noodles as per the package directions, drain.
2) Trim , slice and steam the asparagus for 3-5 minutes, until just tender,... - 48.0136
Pasta Radicchio Saute
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add shallot or onion in the hot oil and saute onion over the medium high flame. Continue the cooking process for 1 minute more by frequent stirring method, until onions become transparent.
3.... - 48.009
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) In a deep skillet, add oil.
4) Brown pork in hot oil.
5) Add onion, celery and green pepper and cook until pork turns tender.
6)... - 47.9283
Noodles Alfredo Style
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Transfer the noodles back to the saucepan.
4) Mix butter and first amount of Parmesan cheese to it.
5) Cook... - 47.8924
Spaghetti With Chicken Liver Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.
2) Bring the mixture to boil.
3) Then, simmer for 15 minutes and keep aside.
4) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, add oil.
5) In hot oil, saute liver, onion and garlic.
6) To this, add wine and cook a... - 47.8694
Spaghetti Bolognese - Original
1. In a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
2. Finely dice onion.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a non-stick pan, cook minced meat without any added fat.
5. When meat is browned or cooked, drain off all the... - 47.3843
Spaghetti And Beef
1. Heat a medium-size skillet over a high flame on the stove.
2. Add and sauté the beef until browned.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Tip the beef into a slow-cooker or a crock pot and combine with tomato juice, spices and seasonings.
5. Stir to mix well.... - 47.3813
Farfalle With Chicken, Shiitake, Spinach, And Sage
1) Take a pot and place water in it to boil.
2) Add the pasta to it and allow it to cook.
3) Place a Dutch oven on medium flame and add olive oil to it.
4) Add the chicken and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes turning them frequently.
5) Add the garlic to it... - 47.1913
1. Trim bacon and chop.
2. Peel onion and carrots; chop finely.
3. Wash and quarter the tomatoes.
4. Cut the ham into thin strips.
5. Slice the mushrooms.
6. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the bacon rasher; stir and cook until the... - 47.1388
Creamy Shrimp And Pasta
1) Take a saucepan and cook pasta in it to desired degree of doneness according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with hot water.
2) Place on a serving platter and keep warm.
3) In the meanwhile, take a large skillet and melt margarine in it... - 46.8689
Pasta With Veal Sausage Bolognese
1. Take a blender and in its process container add 1 cup tomatoes with liquid; process the blending until tomato turns into puree.
2. Chop rest of the tomatoes and set aside.
3. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and heat oil in it.
4. Add... - 46.4857
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Mix in onion.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add tomato sauce, salts and pepper.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH.
Combine noodles, sour cream and cottage cheese.
Layer one third noodle mixture and one third sauce in 3-quart... - 46.3694
Noodles Italian Style
Combine butter, parsley and basil.
Blend in cream cheese and pepper.
Stir in the boiling water and blend well.
Keep warm over a pan of hot water.
Cook noodles in large amount of boiling, salted water until tender.
Cook garlic in oleo for a few minutes... - 46.1123
Spaghetti With Bolognese Sauce
1. Peel onion and garlic; chop finely.
2. Scald, peel and half tomatoes.
3. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat oil.
4. Stir in onion; cover and cook gently for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft but not brown.
5. Stir in the garlic... - 46.0829
Fine Spaghetti With Green Sauce
Combine the first 3 ingredients; blend in cream cheese, salt, and pepper.
Stir in boiling water; blend well.
Cook noodles in large amount boiling salted water till just tender; drain.
Cook garlic in butter 1 to 2 minutes; pour over noodles; toss... - 46.0071
Chicken Cacciatore With Spaghetti
1. Take a large-non stick Dutch oven or a frying pan and place it against medium high flame; add 1½-teaspoon oil in it.
2. Let the oil get heated.
3. Add 4 chicken breast pieces in it and allow the pieces to be golden brown on its both sides.
4.... - 45.8405
Remove casings from sausages and crumble or chop meat.
Finely chop prosciutto.
In a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add sausage and half the prosciutto to pan and cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes or until sausage is... - 45.7147
Chilled Sesame Noodles With Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, place the scallions. Keep aside.
2) In a large pot, add slightly salted water and bring to a boil.
3) To this, and the pasta.
4) Three minutes before the pasta is cooked, add the broccoli to the same pot.
5) After... - 45.7032
Pesto Sauce Over Pasta
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan and Romano cheeses until finely grated.
2) Dry the basil leaves with paper towels, add into the processor bowl with cheese and process until the mixture resembles puree.
3) With the... - 45.4913
Cut broccoli into florets; peel and chop stems.
In small amount of boiling salted water, cook broccoli for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain and set aside.
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook noodles according to package instructions or until... - 45.4548
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce
Drain off fat.
Brown beef and add onion and green pepper.
While meat is being sauteed add Italian seasoning and garlic.
Add one cup of water, 1 small can tomato juice, stewed tomatoes and the tomato paste.
Mushrooms may be added if... - 45.3806
Green Noodle Pasta
1) Blanch the spinach in hot water for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
2) Blend the spinach in an electric blender or press through a sieve or strainer.
3) In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 oil, beaten eggs and the spinach puree to make a stiff... - 45.0323
Veal Parmigiana With Spinach Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese and pepper together.
3) Dredge each veal cutlet into egg, then in cracker mixture, coat evenly and place on a plate.
4) In a 12-inch... - 44.9719
Peppered Lamb Loin
1. Cut the lamb into 4 fillets.
2. Press the peppercorns into both sides of each piece with pressure.
3. Coat a no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
4. Heat the pan until hot, against medium high flame.
5. Fry deep each fillet on... - 44.8704
Spaghetti And Meatballs
To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until just softened.
Add the garlic and cook 1 minute.
Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
Cook... - 44.8594
Fettuccine With Chick Peas And Eggplant
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add eggplant and garlic in the heated oil and fry the ingredients against medium high heat. Continue the cooking process by frequent stirring until eggplant is cooked for 2-3 minutes and turn into light... - 44.8061
1) Cook the spaghetti in the boiling salted water as per the package directions, drain and remove on a warmed platter.
2) In a skillet, fry the bacon until crisp, remove and drain on paper towel.
3) Drain off and reserve 2 tablespoons of the skillet... - 44.7073
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and transfer the noodles onto a hot platter.
2) Meanwhile, into the electric blender, add butter or margarine, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic, nuts, oil and... - 44.7041
Pasta With Beans And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Take a non stick skillet of size 10 inches and heat the oil in it.
2) Add the garlic and onions and cook for 2 minutes approximately until the onions become translucent.
3) Put in the tomatoes both the Italian and the sun dried varieties along with... - 44.4522
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook spinach with water that clings, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms, carrot, onion, and oil, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 44.3231
1) Take a pot and put all the vegetables in it. Cover tightly and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add the seasonings.
3) Reduce heat and cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Add oil and simmer for... - 44.0295
Noodles Al Sugo
1) In a thick pan, gently cover and cook the tomatoes, sugar, salt, pepper and bay leaf for about 1 hour.
2) Blend the mixture in a blender or press through a sieve.
3) In a large saucepan with rapidly boiling salted water, cook the noodles for about... - 43.9913
Mom S Lasagna
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef, sausage and onion until the meat is browned and onion is tender; drain.
Stir in the next 10 ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles according to package... - 43.959
Garden Chicken Linguine
1. Grease a large skillet by spraying it with cooking spray.
2. Heat the skillet over high flame.
3. When hot, add the chicken and sautÃ© it until evenly browned and almost tender.
4. Remove the chicken from the skillet to a plate.
5. Add remaining... - 43.9299
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat with onion flakes, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Drain and add spaghetti sauce and water, let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine all other ingredients and mix well, except for noodles.
Pour 1 cup sauce in bottom... - 43.7397
1) In a skillet, gently saute the carrot, garlic, onion and pepper for 10 minutes.
2) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti in the salted water until just tender, drain and rinse under running cold water.
3) Return to the pan, mix in the butter or oil and... - 43.7374
Spaghetti With Vegetables
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine all the vegetables.
2. In a bowl, dissolve the spaghetti mix in water and blend in the tomato sauce.
3. Pour the liquid the over the vegetables and stir to mix well.
4. Close the pot with its lid.
5. Cook the... - 43.5988
Green Chile Pasta
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels, and set aside.
Discard all but 1/4 cup of the drippings.
Add onion to drippings and cook, stirring, until limp.
Break vermicelli into 2-inch... - 43.243
Cook noodles according to directions on package.
Put 1 stick of butter in warm serving dish.
Add cream, parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
Drain noodles quickly.
Pour into bowl.
Slice in remaining margarine.
Toss gently, turning over often, until noodles are... - 43.0987
Italian Sauce With Noodles
1) Take off the outer casings of the sausages
2) Into a skillet, fry the sausages till brown
3) Drain the sausages onto absorbent paper and retain the drippings in the skillet
4) Into the skillet, saute onion, green pepper, garlic in the drippings... - 42.7149
Microwave Mock Manicotti
1. In a microwave glass bowl, pour the water and the salt and then covered on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes till boiling.
2. Add noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 8 to 10 minutes till the noodles are tender
3. In small glass casserole, add... - 42.4548
Heat olive oil in a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium heat.
Add onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic; cook until vegetables are tender.
Add tomato puree, tomato sauce, red wine, salt, sugar, pepper, red pepper, rosemary, oregano, basil, bay leaf, and... - 42.1801
Buttered Fettuccine Spinach Toss
1. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and combine oil and butter in it.
2. Heat the pan until butter is melted.
3. Add spinach, mushroom, tomatoes, and garlic and fry these ingredients against high heat until mushrooms are turned light brown in color.... - 41.8657
Bow Tie Noodles With Meat Sauce
Lightly brown ground beef and sausage.
Add onion, celery, and garlic; cook till tender but not brown.
Pour off excess fat.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, and seasonings.
Cover; simmer about 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over hot noodles,... - 41.8061
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, put together all ingredients except orzo; toss well.
2. Stir in orzo.
3. Serve immediately. - 41.7561
To make the filling, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the turkey and onion and cook over moderate heat for about 8 minutes until the meat loses its pink color.
Add the garlic and continue to cook for about 2 minutes until the meat is cooked through and... - 41.7272
Microwave Cheesy Linguini
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes.
2. Add pasta and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain noodles and place in serving dish.
3.... - 41.1803
Italian Sausage Lasagna
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, cook sausage at HIGH for 4 minutes or till browned, stirring twice to break up meat; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, garlic, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 15 minutes, stirring... - 40.9396
Tagliatelle With Crispy Bacon
1. Trim and chop bacon.
2. In a small bowl, mix egg yolk and cream.
3. In a large pan of boiling salted water, add the tagliatelle.
4. Boil uncovered for about 12 minutes until tender; drain immediately.
5. In a pan, fry bacon... - 40.6304
Veal Parmigiana With Spaghetti
1 Place butter in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish.
2 Microwave for about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until melted. Combine Parmesan cheese, corn flake crumbs and garlic salt in flat dish. Cut veal into serving pieces. Dip each piece into butter; coat... - 40.5233
Basic Fresh Pasta
1) In a bowl measure flour.
2) Create a well in the center.
3) In a small bowl whisk together eggs, olive oil and add little water with spoon.
4) Add the mixture into the well in a stream.
5) Add more water if required.
6) Add more flour if the dough... - 40.128
1. In a pie plate, place the butter.
2. In the microwave, cook for 30 to 45 seconds at High to melt the butter
3. Add the almonds.
4. In the microwave, cook for 5 to 6 minutes at High, until light golden brown, stirring twice. Keep... - 39.9018
Make your favorite basic spaghetti sauce as far as 3 days ahead if desired.
Store in refrigerator.
Cook the noodles in 4-5 quarts boiling, salted water until not quite tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water until noodles are cold; drain thoroughly.
Lightly... - 39.5673
1) In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, oil , flour and salt to make a firm dough, add cold water, if required
2) Knead the dough for about 5-10 minutes, until it is elastic and smooth.
3) Divide the dough into four parts, roll out thinly on a lightly... - 39.4854
Noodles With Grated Almonds
1. In a large saucepan, pour 3 to 4 quarts of water and add a large pinch of salt to it.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring water to a rapid boil.
3. To the boiling water, add noodles and cook them until al dente or tender-firm,... - 39.3423
Sausage With Parsley Noodles
Brown sausage in skillet.
Drain off excess fat.
Add onion, soup, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender; drain, butter, and sprinkle with parsley.
Serve with border of meat sauce. - 39.2374
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In small skillet, melt butter
4) Add garlic, and saute for 2 minutes.
5) In the cooking pot, return the spaghetti.
6) Add Parmesan cheese, garlic... - 39.1181
1) Into a bowl, beat the eggs till nice and smooth
2) Stir in the cheese
3) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil, saute the onions till soft
4) In the meanwhile, cook the spaghetti
5) Once cooked drain and keep aside
6) Mix the sauteed onions and... - 38.6575
1. In a large saucepan, add water according to packet instructions and salt to taste.
2. Bring water to a boil, then add the noodles and cook them until al dente or tender-crisp.
3. Drain noodles in a colander then tip back into the pan.
4. In a small... - 38.3466
A great pasta sauce from Italy, based on basil and grated cheese. - 38.333
Aglio Oglio With Bay Shrimp
1) Cook paste as per package instructions. Drain.
2) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan and heat oil it.
3) Put garlic and chili and cook until brown. Remove and discard the garlic and chili.
4) Now, add shrimp and stir to coat it with... - 38.297
Noodles With Buttered Almonds
1) In a large saucepan, boil the noodles until cooked, drain and keep warm.
2) Gently fry the almonds in half of the butter over a low heat until they are golden.
3) Add the remaining butter, heat until foamy and turn off the heat.
4) Stir in the... - 38.2773
On a work surface or in a large bowl, combine flours.
Push flour into a mound and make a well in center.
Break eggs into well.
With a fork, beat eggs lightly and stir in 2 tablespoons of the water.
Using a circular motion, begin to draw flour from sides of... - 38.087
This Lasagna is my passion. Try this pasta made with an assortment of cheese, beef and herbs for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Lasagna are welcome. - 37.8242
Add salt and butter to milk and bring to a hard boil over low to medium heat.
Add noodles and cook, covered for 5 minutes.
Uncover and continue cooking until tender.
If noodles dry while cooking, add a little milk or butter.
If too creamy, remove cover... - 37.7732
Swiss Noodles With Pecans
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat the butter and slowly add cheese.
4) Season the sauce with black pepper.
5) On individual serving plates, place the pasta and... - 37.6801
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and cook noodles in it. Drain and set aside.
3) Add all the other ingredients and toss nicely.
4) Put the mixture in a casserole and bake for about 20 minutes or until mixture becomes... - 37.2161
Fresh Plain Pasta
1) In a bowl combine all ingredients together.
2) Knead into a stiff dough.
3) Add water or flour if required.
4) Roll out the dough in a flat surface paper thin.
5) Cut into short wide strips or long narrow strips.
6) If making noodles, roll up and... - 36.9979
1) Follow the instructions on package to cook the spinach.
2) Drain extra water and place the spinach paper towels to soak water completely.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs to whisk with a wire whisk.
4) Fold in spinach and one-fourth of... - 36.9909
1) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Add spaghetti, cooking oil and salt and cook for 11 to 13 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Spoon into warm platter or 4 plates.
4) Fill meatballs and sauce at the center.
5) Sprinkle Parmesan... - 36.7178
Italian Green Noodles
Sift together flour and salt.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to flour.
Knead gently 1/2 minute on lightly floured surface.
Divide dough in half: roll very thin.
Let stand about 45 minutes (dough must not be sticky or too dry).
Roll like jelly... - 36.6437
Apricot Chicken With Noodles
1) Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
2) Drain noodles, toss with 1 tablespoon butter and keep aside.
3) In an 8x8 inch baking dish, place the chicken with skin-side up.
4) Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over top of chicken.
5) Bake... - 36.5075
Green Noodles Florentine
These Green Noodles Florentine taste awesome ! Try these noodles with irresistibly seasoned spinach sauce poured over and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Green Noodles Florentine are welcome ! - 36.326
Noodles With Coriander Pesto
1. Place the noodles in a pan, cover with boiling water and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 mins. Add the mangetout, return to the boil, then cook for a further 2 mins.
2. Meanwhile, place pesto ingredients in a food processor and whizz to form a thick paste,... - 35.7977
1) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs to whisk with a wire whisk.
2) Add one-fourth of flour and salt to beat with wire whisk until well blended.
3) In another bowl, place remaining flour and gradually add water by 1 tablespoon to form smooth... - 35.0365
Creamy Cheese And Noodles
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep again in pan.
3) In a large skillet, heat the butter and cream until butter is melted.
4) Pour the cream mixture over pasta and toss to coat well.
5) Sprinkle... - 34.835
Preheat oven to 325°.
Brown ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic and onion.
Mix with chili and 1/2 can warm water.
In a baking dish, layer noodles, chili mixture, cheeses and onions.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes. - 33.2485
1) In a casserole dish, combine spaghetti sauce, water and ziti. Mix well.
2) Cook covered on high power for 12 to 15 minutes or until the liquid is boiling. Stir as required.
3) After checking the consistency, heat again, covered, on medium power for... - 33.1917
Spinach Noodles (pasta Verde) Dough
1) Cool the cooked spinach and squeeze out excess liquid.
2) In the food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the spinach until finely chopped like a puree.
3) Add the flour, salt and eggs, then process until the dough forms a firm and elastic... - 32.6624
Cook noodles as directed on package.
Melt butter and squeeze garlic through garlic press into butter.
Toss noodles and garlic butter on a warm platter and add garlic salt, or plain salt, to taste.
For a special flavor, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Serves 4... - 32.2903
1) Take a 4cup capacity container and mix water, salt and oil in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
2) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and spread spaghetti in it. Pour boiling mixture over it.
3) Cover and... - 32.178
Meal Under 30 Minutes: Pasta Carbonara
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add pancetta and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet.
Add frozen peas... - 32.1699
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add spaghetti and cook until just tender.
2. Meanwhile heat ham gently in oil. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with cream and cheese.
3. Drain cooked spaghetti and toss with egg and cheese mixture so the heat... - 32.0906
Everyday Italian Noodles Recipes By Category
Everyday Italian Noodles Dish: