- » Everyday Italian Noodles
Everyday Italian Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday italian noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday italian noodles recipes.
Primavera Style Noodles
1) In large frying pan or wok heat olive oil.
2) Stir in carrot and onion. Saute for about 5 minutes until soft.
3) Add zucchini, broccoli, seasoned salt and basil.
4) Cook for 5 minutes stirring repeatedly.
5) Add mushrooms and heat thoroughly.
6) In... - 50.9245
Veal On Noodles
1) Combine 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup onion, cheese, bread cubes and 1/2 teaspoon each salt, oregano and pepper.
2) Spread on veal slices.
3) On top of each slice, place strips of pimiento and egg slices and then sprinkle with parsley.
4) With... - 48.9249
Noodles Alfredo Style
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Transfer the noodles back to the saucepan.
4) Mix butter and first amount of Parmesan cheese to it.
5) Cook... - 48.5582
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Mix in onion.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add tomato sauce, salts and pepper.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH.
Combine noodles, sour cream and cottage cheese.
Layer one third noodle mixture and one third sauce in 3-quart... - 46.3839
Chilled Sesame Noodles With Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, place the scallions. Keep aside.
2) In a large pot, add slightly salted water and bring to a boil.
3) To this, and the pasta.
4) Three minutes before the pasta is cooked, add the broccoli to the same pot.
5) After... - 46.099
Noodles Italian Style
Combine butter, parsley and basil.
Blend in cream cheese and pepper.
Stir in the boiling water and blend well.
Keep warm over a pan of hot water.
Cook noodles in large amount of boiling, salted water until tender.
Cook garlic in oleo for a few minutes... - 45.7619
Veal Parmigiana With Spinach Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese and pepper together.
3) Dredge each veal cutlet into egg, then in cracker mixture, coat evenly and place on a plate.
4) In a 12-inch... - 45.4991
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and transfer the noodles onto a hot platter.
2) Meanwhile, into the electric blender, add butter or margarine, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic, nuts, oil and... - 45.3958
Italian Sauce With Noodles
1) Take off the outer casings of the sausages
2) Into a skillet, fry the sausages till brown
3) Drain the sausages onto absorbent paper and retain the drippings in the skillet
4) Into the skillet, saute onion, green pepper, garlic in the drippings... - 44.6919
Noodles Al Sugo
1) In a thick pan, gently cover and cook the tomatoes, sugar, salt, pepper and bay leaf for about 1 hour.
2) Blend the mixture in a blender or press through a sieve.
3) In a large saucepan with rapidly boiling salted water, cook the noodles for about... - 43.8933
Bow Tie Noodles With Meat Sauce
Lightly brown ground beef and sausage.
Add onion, celery, and garlic; cook till tender but not brown.
Pour off excess fat.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, and seasonings.
Cover; simmer about 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over hot noodles,... - 42.4281
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In small skillet, melt butter
4) Add garlic, and saute for 2 minutes.
5) In the cooking pot, return the spaghetti.
6) Add Parmesan cheese, garlic... - 41.4722
1) In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, oil , flour and salt to make a firm dough, add cold water, if required
2) Knead the dough for about 5-10 minutes, until it is elastic and smooth.
3) Divide the dough into four parts, roll out thinly on a lightly... - 41.2741
1. In a pie plate, place the butter.
2. In the microwave, cook for 30 to 45 seconds at High to melt the butter
3. Add the almonds.
4. In the microwave, cook for 5 to 6 minutes at High, until light golden brown, stirring twice. Keep... - 40.6927
Noodles With Grated Almonds
1. In a large saucepan, pour 3 to 4 quarts of water and add a large pinch of salt to it.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring water to a rapid boil.
3. To the boiling water, add noodles and cook them until al dente or tender-firm,... - 40.6362
Swiss Noodles With Pecans
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat the butter and slowly add cheese.
4) Season the sauce with black pepper.
5) On individual serving plates, place the pasta and... - 40.0647
Noodles With Buttered Almonds
1) In a large saucepan, boil the noodles until cooked, drain and keep warm.
2) Gently fry the almonds in half of the butter over a low heat until they are golden.
3) Add the remaining butter, heat until foamy and turn off the heat.
4) Stir in the... - 39.1391
1) Follow the instructions on package to cook the spinach.
2) Drain extra water and place the spinach paper towels to soak water completely.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs to whisk with a wire whisk.
4) Fold in spinach and one-fourth of... - 38.8954
Green Noodles Florentine
These Green Noodles Florentine taste awesome ! Try these noodles with irresistibly seasoned spinach sauce poured over and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Green Noodles Florentine are welcome ! - 38.6602
Sausage With Parsley Noodles
Brown sausage in skillet.
Drain off excess fat.
Add onion, soup, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender; drain, butter, and sprinkle with parsley.
Serve with border of meat sauce. - 38.5544
1) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs to whisk with a wire whisk.
2) Add one-fourth of flour and salt to beat with wire whisk until well blended.
3) In another bowl, place remaining flour and gradually add water by 1 tablespoon to form smooth... - 37.8128
Apricot Chicken With Noodles
1) Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
2) Drain noodles, toss with 1 tablespoon butter and keep aside.
3) In an 8x8 inch baking dish, place the chicken with skin-side up.
4) Pour 1/4 cup melted butter over top of chicken.
5) Bake... - 37.7358
Creamy Cheese And Noodles
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep again in pan.
3) In a large skillet, heat the butter and cream until butter is melted.
4) Pour the cream mixture over pasta and toss to coat well.
5) Sprinkle... - 36.7332
Italian Green Noodles
Sift together flour and salt.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to flour.
Knead gently 1/2 minute on lightly floured surface.
Divide dough in half: roll very thin.
Let stand about 45 minutes (dough must not be sticky or too dry).
Roll like jelly... - 36.208
Noodles With Coriander Pesto
1. Place the noodles in a pan, cover with boiling water and bring to the boil. Cook for 2 mins. Add the mangetout, return to the boil, then cook for a further 2 mins.
2. Meanwhile, place pesto ingredients in a food processor and whizz to form a thick paste,... - 36.0451
Spinach Noodles (pasta Verde) Dough
1) Cool the cooked spinach and squeeze out excess liquid.
2) In the food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the spinach until finely chopped like a puree.
3) Add the flour, salt and eggs, then process until the dough forms a firm and elastic... - 34.1822
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart glass casserole. Blend well. Cover.
2. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for about 19 minutes, or until heated through, stirring 3 times. Let stand, covered, 3 minutes before serving. - 33.4497
1) Take a 4 cup capacity container and add water, salt and oil in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
2) Take a 3 quart glass casserole and place noodles in it. Pour the boiling mixture over it and cover.
3)... - 32.1833
Plain Boiled Egg Noodles
1)Boil water in a covered pot.
2)Add salt, if desired.
3)Further add noodles and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes, until noodles are just al dente.
5)Serve hot with orange Sauce. - 31.6177
Easy Noodles Alfredo
1) Drain noodles and immediately place into the kettle.
2) Add the butter and cheese, then lightly toss and mix rapidly to coat the noodles evenly.
3) Remove the noodles on heated plates and serve immediately. - 27.8848
Everyday Italian Noodles Recipes By Category
Everyday Italian Noodles Dish: