- » Everyday Italian Bread
Everyday Italian Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday italian bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday italian bread recipes.
Italian Bread Sticks
If you are planning to go for a potluck dinner, and are looking for some side for your dish, try these Italian bread sticks. They are just perfect. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 125.44
Homemade Crispy Bread
Want to enjoy the joys of baking, get set to make this Crispy Homemade Bread. This recipe requires minimum ingredients and the best part is you can flavor the bread as you like. With this recipe, you no longer have to depend on your baker’s to deliver fresh... - 112.665
Some of our favorites are too expensive to buy from the store, so why not try and make them at home, like this Homemade Ciabatta bread. This video shows you how to make this bread form scratch at home, without any machines or fancy ingredients. That bread... - 99.5123
Homemade Italian Bread
Italian breads are delicious and homemade ones are super delicious as they are tasted fresh from the oven. Making Italian bread is not dreadful, the chef gives you all insight on how to make it successfully without spoiling it. Here, chef is making a ... - 98.3639
Spaghetti With Meatballs And Garlic Bread
What's a better way to make a normal night into a perfect culinary delight than this spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread. Watch this video for it shows you the authentic style of preparing this all time favorite Italian meal in the traditional style. - 94.1722
Italian Meatloaf Mashed Potatoes And Bread
Do you aspire to prepare a full family style authentic Italian meal? Try this Italian meatloaf, mashed potatoes and bread recipe that has all the goodness of traditional recipes and shared the secrets of a perfect Italia kitchen. Take a look at this video and... - 81.8731
Bread With Mozzarella And Tomato Topping
As we go on a musical photo journey of the video, we see a delicious bite size appetizer Bread with Mozzarella and tomato topping. The preparation method looks pretty simple and there doesn't seem to a very hard and fast rule on the topping quantity. They... - 64.5409
Part 7 The Fine Art Of Italian Bread Baking
Check out part 7 of the fine art of bread baking only on EveryonesItalian.com - Food, Fashion, Family, Fun and so much more only on everyonesitalian.com. Log on today for more italian videos and recipes. - 58.4305
Part 6 The Fine Art Of Italian Bread Baking
Part 6 of the Fine Art of Bread Making on EveryonesItalian.com - Food, Fashion, Family, Fun and so much more only on everyonesitalian.com. Log on today for more italian videos and recipes - 58.1204
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2.In a 9 inch non stick skillet, pour some oil and heat it. Add in onion, garlic, pepper, and stir cook over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes until onion softens.
3.Now, add in tomatoes, parsley,... - 50.6361
Two Tone Lite Ricotta Loaf
1. Take a small saucepan, add cold milk and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2. Let stand 5 minutes and stir over low heat such that the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. For making the pepper Layer in food processor, puree ricotta with... - 49.9919
World's Best Bread Soups
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Add the onion and stir fry for about 10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the tomatoes with all their juices.
5. Add marjoram and pour broth.
6.... - 49.1257
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in small mixing bowl.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the Parmesan and chives and stir... - 48.2385
Garden Fresh Zucchini Bread
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Slice walnuts in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc and keep aside.
3) Shred zucchini with a knife or in the processor bowl fitting it with a shredding disc.
4) Attach... - 47.9176
Roasted Pepper Focaccia
Combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, rosemary, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
Add water and the 2 tablespoons oil.
Beat with electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Using a... - 47.5519
1. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water and let stand 10 minutes
2. Stir in oil, salt and rosemary
3. Stir in flours, 1/2 cup at a time, until dough forms a ball.
4. Turn dough out onto flour dusted surface and knead 5... - 47.337
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in a small mixing bowl.
Stand, covered with clingfilm, in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large bowl.
Add the garlic and stir with a knife to... - 46.9977
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
Parmesan Cheese Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water in a 2-cup [480ml] liquid measure.
Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour and salt and process until combined,... - 46.6406
Onion And Herb Focaccia
1) Heat the oven to 400°F and grease the baking sheets with some olive oil.
2) Arrange the ingredients.
3) In amixing bowl or food processor, combine 2 cups of the flour and the salt.
4) Add the yeast to the water along with the sugar... - 46.2472
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Rub both sides of each bread slice with cut side of garlic.
3. Brush or drizzle olive oil on both sides of bread slices.
4. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet.
5. Toast in preheated oven for 10... - 46.0385
Three Seed Flatbread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Place the uncooked frozen rolls on the microwaveable plate.
3. Cover them with a microwavable plastic wrap.
4. Microwave on high for 25 seconds
5. Turn over and rotate plate. Microwave again for 25... - 45.8606
Herb And Olive Grissini
Aromatic...crunchy Olive Bread sticks..perfect accompaniment to any soup....but fret not..If soup is not simmering in your soup pot, have these delectable bread sticks with a dip of your choice. - 45.5619
Toasted Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. In a small bowl, beat together butter, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, marjoram and pepper until well blended.
2. Lengthwise cut each bread loaf into half.
3. Apply garlic butter on the cut side of the loaf.
4. Diagonally make cuts or slits on... - 44.4629
Honey Oat Bran Muffins
Combine all bran, oats, wheat germ, cinnamon, salt and yogurt.
Add honey, eggs and oil and mix well.
Sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and stir till moistened.
Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
Bake at... - 44.3864
Pita Wedges With Italian Sauce
1.Cut each pita into 8 wedges.
2. Divide each pita piece into two .
3. Place on cookie sheet.
4.Spray cooking spray on inside of pita wedge.
5. Season wedges with seasonings.
6.Broil for 3 minutes until crisp.
7.Take the spaghetti sauce and heat... - 44.3332
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining water.
Draw all the ingredients together and beat until the mixture... - 43.9673
In large bowl, combine yeast, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
In 1 quart saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons olive oil and 1 1/3 cups water over medium heat, until very warm (120° to 130CF.).
With mixer at low speed, beat liquid into dry ingredients... - 43.7311
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 43.366
Garlic Bread Cassoulet
1. In a pan, heat half of the oil and fry shallots and garlic in it for ten minutes
2. In another pan, heat the rest of the oil and fry carrots, pepper and celery for five minutes; add wine and allow to boil for a couple of minutes
3. Add beans,... - 43.2194
Toasted Garlic Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Take a small bowl and butter, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Using a fork mix well to blend ingredients.
4. Cutting bread in half lengthwise spread seasoned butter on each half of bread.
5. Sprinkle... - 43.1902
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 10 oz. (2 1/2 cups) of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and the salt into a warmed bowl.
Stir in the remaining sugar.
Make a well in the centre... - 43.1881
Italian bread is crusty outside and sot inside. This bread is very chewy and is good for serving with soups and pastas. The Italian bread dough can be used to make rolls and can be flavored with roasted garlic and some olive oil. Enjoy the Italian bread. - 43.0813
Zesty Italian Pheasant Bread
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Place bread shell on the prepared baking sheet.
In a small bowl stir together oil, garlic, and pepper.
Brush over bread shell.
Sprinkle with tomato, crumbled cheese, and snipped fresh or dried herb.
Bake in a 400° oven for 10... - 42.2221
Rosemary Fennel Breadsticks
In large bowl, combine yeast, salt, fennel seeds, rosemary, pepper, and 2 cups flour.
With spoon, stir in 1 1/3 cups very warm water (120° to 130°F.); beat vigorously with spoon 1 minute.
Stir in olive oil.
Gradually stir in 2 1/4 cups flour.
Turn dough... - 41.7857
Easy Focaccia With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a small bowl, place the tomatoes and add enough warm water to cover them and keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
3. Drain the tomatoes and discarding the soaking water.
4. Slice tomatoes into thin strips.
5.... - 41.3624
Tuscan Bread Salad With Romaine Ribbons
To Toast Bread Cubes: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place bread cubes on baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until crisp and dry.
If necessary, leave in turned-off oven until thoroughly dry in the center.
Cool to room... - 41.1407
1. In one and a quarter cup of water, dissolve yeast; add flour and salt to it and kn ead for ten minutes
2. Drizzle about a tablespoon of salad oil on top and knead till no longer sticky, say five minutes
3. Allow to rise till double, divide into two... - 40.9906
Savory Onion Glazed Focaccia
In small skillet, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender; remove from heat.
Stir in steak sauce; set aside.
Unroll dough and flatten slightly; brush one side of dough with 1 tablespoon oil.
Grill dough, oil side down, over... - 40.8809
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet by spaying it with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Arrange bread slices on the baking sheet
4. Use a brush to coat each slice with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle each with a about a teaspoon of... - 40.5723
1. Preheat oven, to 220°C/425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
2. Into a bowl cream fresh yeast, sugar and a little warm water and leave for 10 minutes such that frothy.
3. In another bowl, mix oil, salt, flour and dried yeast, if using.
4. To the... - 39.5491
Parmesan Italian Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Cut a large piece of aluminum foil.
3. Slice bread into 1-inch thick slices, cutting to but not through bottom crust.
4. Cream together the fat, Parmesan cheese and snipped chives.
5. Spread on one side... - 39.534
Chicken And Avocado Focaccia
1. To make salsa, place avocado, coriander (cilantro), lime or lemon juice, mayonnaise and chilli in a bowl and mix gently to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken, paprika and cumin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes... - 38.292
In small bowl, blend butter and garlic.
In separate bowl, mix together tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil and oregano.
Spread garlic butter over loaf halves.
Top with tomato mixture, salami, mozzarella and Parmesan.
Place loaf halves on baking sheet; bake in... - 38.2052
1 Cut the loaf into thick slices but not through the bottom crust.
2 In a bowl, combine the butter and garlic and beat until soft.
3 Season well.
4 Spread the garlic butter over each slice, keep a little for the top.
5 Wrap the whole loaf in... - 37.1638
Cheese Ravioli With Marinara Sauce And Garlic Bread
Chop up onions, garlic and carrots. Sauté on a medium high heat until the onions become translucent and the carrots are tender. Add a cup of merlot and reduce to about half which is 10-15 minutes. After wine reduces put in the tomatoes, bay leaves, oregano... - 36.7637
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease 8 x1 1/2-inch round baking pan.
Mix all ingredients except cheese; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
Spread in pan; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Cut into wedges; serve immediately. - 36.3945
Parmesan Garlic Bread
Preheat the broiler.
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the oil and garlic until well combined.
Brush the cut surfaces of the bread with the garlic mixture.
Sprinkle each bread half with 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
Using a sharp knife,... - 35.5813
Olive Bread Swirls
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast, 1 tbsp olive oil and 300ml warm water, to make a soft dough. Knead by hand for 10 mins or with the dough hook in a food processor or mixer for 5 mins. Put the dough back in the cleaned out mixing bowl, then... - 35.5188
Ripe Tomato And Bread Soup
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Plunge tomatoes into a large pot of boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until skins split. Drain immediately and cool under cold running water. Remove skins. Cut tomatoes in half and gently squeeze out seeds. Chop tomatoes.
2.... - 35.2295
Parma Ham And Parmesan Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Flour a baking sheet. Place the wholemeal flour in a bowl and sift in the white flour, baking powder and salt. Add the pepper and the ham. Set aside about 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the grated Parmesan and stir the rest... - 35.056
Whole Wheat Italian Bread With Herb Butter
1) FOR THE HERB BUTTER: Mince all herbs in a food processor, put in softened butter, and blend.
2) Transfer into butter molds or crocks. The butter will be good for up to 2 days in the refrigerator, or it can be frozen for future use.
3) Next, Using a... - 34.9971
Bruschetta With Capers And Olives
COMBINE tomatoes and reserved juice, olives, oil, tomato paste, vinegar, garlic, capers, salt and crushed red pepper in medium bowl.
Cover; chill for at least 3 hours. - 34.6495
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Prick sausages all over with a fork. Place in a small pan and roast in oven, turning once, 15 to 18 minutes, or until no longer pink.
2. Meanwhile, in a large hying pan, over medium heat, cook onion and garlic in olive oil until... - 34.1754
Caraway Bread Sticks
1. Grease two baking sheets. Put the warm water in a jug. Sprinkle the yeast on top. Add the sugar, mix well and leave lor 10 minutes.
2. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl, stir in the caraway seeds and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast... - 33.7784
1. In a small bowl combine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and oil. Beat with fork to blend.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from bottom half. Brush both cut sides of bread with half the dressing.
3. In a medium bowl, toss... - 33.4715
Green Chili Italian Bread
Mix cheese spread and chilies.
Cut loaf diagonally into 1-inch slices to within 1/2 inch of bottom.
Spread both sides of each slice with cheese mixture.
Place loaf on 18 X 8-inch piece of aluminum foil.
Bring foil up around loaf, pressing against sides and... - 32.1066
Winter Bread Salad
1. Shred radicchio into thin slices, as for a slaw. Remove stems and seeds from peperoncini and cut into 1-inch pieces. In a salad bowl, combine radicchio, peperoncini, bread, onion, and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, oregano, olive oil, vinegar,... - 31.5584
1. Cut bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from bottom half.
2. Use a fork or electric mixer to mix butter, tomato paste, garlic, and sage until well blended.
3. Spread butter mixture over cut sides of bread. Top with roasted peppers,... - 31.0643
Leftover bread suddenly becomes glamorous in this fresh veggie and vinaigrette salad. - 30.4191
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, stir together oil and garlic.
Slice bread as thin as possible.
Place slices on baking sheet and spread with garlic oil.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
(Toasts may be stored... - 29.9931
Italian Bread And Tomato Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Pour half the dressing over tomato combination and toss together. Gradually add... - 29.9853
Crispy Italian Croutons
1) In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
2) Add bread and toss to coat.
3) On an ungreased baking sheet, spread the bread and bake at 300 degrees until crisp.
... - 27.7801
Spicy Seeded Bread Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a wide shallow bowl, combine sesame and poppy seeds with pepper flakes and salt.
2. Brush bread sticks all over with egg white and roll lightly in seed mixture. Place on a wire rack fitted in a rimmed baking sheet and bake 12 to... - 27.5584
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Blend savory herb with garlic soup mix and oil.
Brush onto bread, then sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 15 minutes.
Slice, then serve. - 27.4268
Eggplant Hot Hero
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut loaf of bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from bottom half.
2. Separate slices of eggplant from casserole into layers no more than 1 inch thick. Arrange salami on bottom half of bread, then top with... - 26.5002
Parmesan Pocket Bread Appetizers
Cut bread slices in half, then split each half.
Spread each bread half with about 1 tablespoon of the butter, sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon of the cheese, and cut into 4 wedges.
Put wedges on a baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or... - 26.2316
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Brush a 10 x 8-inch pan with 1 tablespoon butter. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 3 tablespoons butter. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your fingertips. Top with blueberries and sugar,... - 25.3685
When you are in the mood for Italian, simply try Bruschetta. A simple, quick recipe makes all difference to the classic Bruschetta and gives an ultra-delicious taste to it. - 25.2873
1. Preheat broiler. Use a fork to mash garlic and anchovies in small bowl. Beat in olive oil and pepper.
2. Generously brush tops of bread slices with anchovy-oil mixture. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly... - 25.0568
Cinnamon Almond Bread Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Pulverize almonds coarsely in a blender or food processor. Add sugar and cinnamon just to combine. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
2. Brush bread sticks all over with egg white and roll lightly in almond-sugar mixture. Place on a wire... - 24.89
Focaccia With Rosemary And Garlic
1. Brush a 10 x 8-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle garlic, rosemary, and coarse salt over dough. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your... - 23.9678
Tomato Garlic Bread
1. Preheat broiler. Use a fork or electric mixer to mix butter, garlic, and tomato paste until well blended.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread cut sides with butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place bread pieces on a baking sheet. Broil 4 to... - 23.2369
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Remove meatballs from tomato sauce and slice into 1/2-inch pieces. In a small saucepan, warm tomato sauce over low heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from... - 23.0357
Eggplant Relish Hero
1. Cut bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from bottom half of bread.
2. Spoon caponata into hollowed-out portion of bread. Top with capocollo, folding in half, if necessary. Arrange cheese slices over capocollo and replace top half of... - 22.7292
Grilled Bread With Italian Herbs
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil with oregano and rosemary. Beat with a fork to blend.
2. Prepare a medium fire in a grill, or use an existing fire. When coals are ashen, brush both sides of bread with herb oil and place along outer edges of cooking... - 21.6761
Cinnamon Bread Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Brush bread sticks all over with butter, then roll lightly in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
2. Place bread sticks on a wire rack fitted in a rimmed baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or... - 21.509
Italian Garlic Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut butter into small pieces. Use a fork or electric mixer to mix garlic and butter until well blended.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread cut sides with garlic butter. Wrap each piece in foil. Bake 15 minutes, or until butter... - 21.4223
Focaccia With Blue Cheese And Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Brush a 10 x 8-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your fingertips. Scatter walnuts and cheese... - 19.8576
How To Make Pizza Dough /italian/french Bread Versatile Dough
1. Grease a medium bowl with olive oil and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl add in the milk, water, oil and vinegar. Set aside.
3. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, sugar and yeast. ... - 0
You can make homemade crostini, they are so easy to make and you can save a lot of money by making these instead of buying these at the store. You can use crostini to make all sorts of appetizers. You can put a little cheese on top, a piece of fresh tomato... - 0
Betty's Garlic Parmesan Bread
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Garlic Parmesan Bread, which will accompany an Italian-style entrée for Mother's Day. - 0