- » Everyday Indian Pie
Everyday Indian Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday indian pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday indian pie recipes.
Caramel Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Take a clean bowl and mix butter, cinnamon, salt, pecans, flour, crumbs, and sugar in it.
3) Arrange the apple slices in the pie shell and pour the above mixture over them.
4) Place the pie shell in the... - 49.2052
Creamed Fish Pie
1) In a saucepan add milk, water and parsley stalks. Add fish to it.
2) Poach covered for 10 minutes.
3) Remove the fish and discard skin and bones.
4) Peel the flakes from the fish.
5) Keep aside 375 ml (3/4 pint) or 2 cups of the cooking liquid and... - 46
Cauliflower And Prawn Pie
This Cauliflower and Prawn Pie is an amazing medley of cripsy fried prawns and cauliflower. Just try this Cauliflower and Prawn Pie for lunch with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it . - 40.6263
This Macaroni Pie is a terrific treat. I love this for breakfast or even as a side dish for lunch. Try this Macaroni Pie and let me know if you like it ! - 39.6055
Cauliflower And Sausage Pie
Boil the cauliflower with salt, sugar and a little pepper powder.
Stir once or twice and remove from the fire before it gets too soft.
Drain the cauliflower and cut it into pieces.
Place the pieces on a greased dish.
Pour white sauce over, sprinkle cheese and... - 34.7112
Vegetable And Meat Pie
Put the vegetables, macaroni and meat in a greased dish and pour over the white sauce.
Sprinkle cheese and spread the egg on top.
Bake in a hot oven for about twenty minutes, till the top gets browned. - 30.7888
Mince And Macaroni Pie
Break the macaroni into small pieces and boil in salted water.
Drain and mix with the mince.
When cool, mix in the eggs, without beating them, and coriander leaves.
Put the mixture in a greased pie dish.
Bake in a hot oven for twenty minutes.
Cut the pie only... - 29.5528
Mash two potatoes; shape into a ball and roll out on a board.
Dice one potato and place it along with the leftovers in a greased dish.
Cover with the mashed potato layer.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top and dot with butter.
Bake in an oven for about fifteen... - 29.2567
Everyday Indian Pie Recipes By Category
Everyday Indian Pie Dish: