- » Everyday Indian Chicken
Everyday Indian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday indian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday indian chicken recipes.
Spicy Kolhapuri Chicken
Tikhi Mirchi layi hoon, main Kolhapurse aayi hoon ;) Spicy, Hot, Exotic real Kolahpuri chicken. It goes really well with home made light, fluffy, crispy jwarichi bhakari or with some naan! - 116.61
Indian Style Chicken Curry
Make yourself a nice traditional chicken curry with a load of veggies added to the pot! This will do good to the lunch with a plate of steaming rice! Watch this video to make a nice chicken curry! - 115.484
Cook up a nice grilled chicken on your grill! Try flavoring your chicken with some maple rub and maple syrup and see what you end up with! See the video on how to bake this delectable tasty grilled chicken! - 110.291
Cheat's Chicken Curry
An easy and economical curry that tastes good is what a Cheat's Chicken Curry is all about. Have a look at this simple recipe in this video and learn how to prepare this dish. If you have never tried a curry give it a shot now. - 92.1359
Chicken And Vegetable Curry
If you want to try your hand at Indian cooking, then try this Chicken and Vegetable Curry. This is a nice savory combination of vegetables, meat and spices. Watch the video for the directions. Bon Appétit! - 91.558
Chicken With Bacon And Cheese
If you love Chicken, bacon and cheese, here is a recipe combining all the three. Microdac Chef David Paul loves these and therefore came up with this simple recipe which tastes delicious. He has the step by step instructions for making it. - 90.2011
Pasta With Thai-indian Chicken Curry
The chef is making a fusion dish, Pasta with Thai-Indian Chicken Curry. This recipe comes as a treat to fans of European and Asian cuisine and if you love them both, it would be double bonanza. Nikko is having fun putting together a spicy delicious dish and... - 88.2504
Moms Chicken Curry
This chicken curry is spicy,rich and very tasty. Try and enjoy!!! - 60.9511
I love to experiment with new recipes and continuously strive to find yet another fantastic new recipe. Here is a classic and unique recipe! And surprisingly it is also quite easy to make. I just loved this recipe and it is now going to be a regular at my... - 52.2695
Chicken Wings And Pork Sausage Curry
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add chicken,pork sausage and fry... - 49.8881
Murgh Musallam is a grand dish, and a very old one too. Murgh Musallam is ranked among the top in my favourite food list. The masala paste of raw papaya, garlic, ginger, chillies, peppercorns, youghurt and other gives the Murgh Musallam a majestic taste. Must... - 49.8502
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala
600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
juice of ½... - 49.7322
Chicken Pulao it is yummy. It is my personal favourite. The garam masala and mixture of chillies, garlic and giner gives the Chicken Pulao a perfect taste. Must catch it. - 49.3959
Tandoori Style Whole Chicken
Would you like to taste the best ever Tandoori Style Chicken? Stock up on bags full of Chicken as you will want to make this Tandoori Style Chicken a lot. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! Try your hand at this Indian recipe... - 49.1013
Chicken With Mushrooms
Chicken Mushroom is hot and spicy Specially great for chrismas holiday holi marriage and party. - 48.8914
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 48.254
Madras Chicken Curry
1) Heat oil in a skillet and deep fry the chicken pieces on all sides till they turn golden brown.
2) Put the chicken in a bowl and remove skin and bones. Cut the meat into small chunks. Keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil add onions and... - 48.13
Indian Chicken Crepes
Combine chicken, yogurt, raisins, onion, pickle, curry powder and red pepper; mix well.
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly... - 47.9645
Chicken Hariyali literally means Green Chicken. This dish has got its obvious name since it is cooked in green herbs gravy. The cilantro and mint paste give 'Chicken Hariyali' a healthy twist. Easy to cook and tasty to eat, it surely is a way to get some... - 47.7177
Chicken With Rice Pilaf
1. Mix together celery, green pepper and oil.
2. Cook covered at 100% for 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are tender.
3.Add in rice, hot chicken stock, seasoning and chicken.
4.Cook covered at 100% for 5 minutes.
5.Reduce power level to 70% and let... - 47.2575
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) Mix ginger, coriander and pepper and baste chicken on it.
3) In a shallow roasting pan put the chicken.
4) Mix butter, grated onion, turmeric, salt, yogurt and light cream.
5) Add half the mixture... - 47.2469
Simple Spiced Roast Chicken
1) In a small bowl, mix together spices and salt. Gradually add butter. Continue to grind the contents till properly mixed.
2) Try to free the chicken off its skin through the breast and thighs without tearing the meat.
3) Now spread the spices... - 47.1475
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll
Cold Oriental Chicken Roll has out of this world taste. The breadcrumbs gives the Cold Oriental Chicken Roll a perfect shape. - 47.102
Battered Tandoori Chicken
1. Prepare chicken (pluck, singe and skin).
2. Cut slits lengthwise over the breast portion and breadthwise over the leg portion carefully.
3. Apply salt all over.
4. Sprinkle lime juice and keep aside.
5. Grind together green chillies, ginger and garlic.
6.... - 47.0822
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and drain.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onions and fry till honey-coloured.
Drain onions, remove from pan and crush.
Add chicken to pan and saute for about 1 minute.
Remove from pan and set... - 47.0731
Koli Nalla Mallu Fry
1 Joint the chicken and clean, wash and cut into medium pieces.
2 Make a coarse paste out of ginger, garlic, coriander leaves,
green chilies, pepper corn, turmeric and chilly powder (green masala)
3 Pour oil into a pan, when hot fry the sliced... - 46.952
1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Marinate chicken pieces by adding yoghurt, lime juice, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
3. Marinate for atleast 3 hrs or overnight by keeping it in refrigerator.
4. Heat oil in a... - 46.868
Curried Chicken Sindhi Style
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onions and fry till honey-coloured.
Mix in ground spices and fry till brown.
Add remaining ingredients except curd and salt.
Mix well and add... - 46.6826
Chicken Pea Curry
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter and fry the onion gently until it turns golden brown.
4) To the pan, add all the different spices and cook briefly.
5) Moisten the... - 46.6047
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large pan.
Add the onion and a good pinch of salt, then fry for about 6-8 minutes until golden.
Add the chillies, garlic and ginger.
Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Add the spice mix and cook for another couple of minutes until fragrant.
Add the... - 46.5574
Murghi Ke Tikone
1)In a large wok, heat ghee to smoking point.
2)In a mixing bowl, add flour, 1/4 cup ghee and water to make medium dough.
3)Divide into 6 portions, flatten and roll out each into a thin disc and then cut it into half. Cover with damp... - 46.2706
This Sayal Chicken tastes fabulous ! I never knew that chicken chunks in sour curd gravy would really taste so good. I like my Sayal chicken with Indian breads. Just try and tell me how you'd like it ! - 46.1725
Masala Roast Chicken
1. Clean chicken.
2. Apply ground spices inside and out.
3. Put back giblets into the chicken.
4. Smear the breast with butter.
5. Place in a roasting tin.
6. Pour stock around.
7. Roast the chicken in a fairly hot oven, Gas 6 or 400°F for about 1 hour 15... - 46.1485
Season flour with the salt and pepper; coat chicken pieces with mixture.
Brown chicken in butter; remove from skillet.
Cook onion in remaining butter till tender but not brown.
Add raisins and heat till they puff.
Stir in rice, coconut, and peanuts.
Sprinkle... - 46.0942
Sophie Michell Cooks Chicken Tikka Masala With Tefal Actifry
Chicken Tikka Masala is an Anglo-Indian invention and is one of the U.K’s favourite dishes. We all know that ordering takeaway food can be very bad for your waistline and pocket, so with this recipe you can really have a authentic, quick version at home,... - 46.0185
1) Rinse the rice thoroughly with cold water and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
2) In a casserole or Dutch oven, saute the onions and chicken in the butter, until brown.
3) Stir in the yoghurt, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, salt, and... - 45.9776
Sage Ginger Chicken Bake
Pierce chicken with fork and rub with lemon.
In small bowl, blend 4 teaspoons sage, 1 teaspoon ginger, 2 1/4 teaspoons salt and 1.4 teaspoon white pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
Place in large shallow baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet with... - 45.9594
1) Clean and skin the chicken. Cut it into halve or quarter.
2) Score the meat, to let the marinade penetrate deep into it.
3) Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry onions, garlic and spices for 1-2 minutes till it gives out a sweet aroma.
4) Blend yogurt... - 45.8861
Chicken Chops my one of the favourtite dish. The mixture of soya sauce, eggs, chilli sauce and pepper gives the Chicken Chops finger licking taste. Mst catch it. - 45.5988
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 45.4721
Murg Malai Korma
creamy and tasty,specialy who love indian food,but like less mild food.this is for them - 45.3147
1) In a wok heat oil, fry garlic, onion, chillies and spices for around 5 minutes.
2) As the spices gives out aroma, add lentils, tomato puree and tomato ketchup. Stir the dal until it blends with the spices.
3) Add stock or water and stock (bouillon)... - 45.2006
Indian Pepper Chicken
Discover the flavors of the wonderful Indian spice – pepper. This pepper chicken recipe is a mouthwatering chicken preparation that makes for a great accompaniment with rice or any of the Indian breads. - 45.1783
Tandoori Chicken With Sour Cream
1. In a large covered glass baking dish, place chicken side by side.
2. Grind all the 10 ingredients to get a smooth paste.
3. Mix sour cream and lemon juice with the paste.
4. Coat each piece of chicken into the mixture.
5. Refrigerate the... - 45.1712
1. Wash and clean the chicken. Cut into ten pieces.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 6. Add lime juice and mix the chicken pieces with the ground paste.
3. Add salt to taste and cook the chicken in hot water. When the chicken is cooked, there should be... - 45.0855
1) In a big saucepan melt butter.
2) Stir in apple, carrots, celery, onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and mix flour, curry powder, salt, mustard and sage. Mix to the butter mixture stirring till bubby.
4) Blend in chicken... - 45.0412
Cinnamon Chicken Curry
Chicken Curry is a very popular Indian delicacy. Chicken Curry gets its luscious taste from chicken breast mixed in yogurt flavored with cinnamon. Chicken curry is inspired by many restaurants all over the world. - 45.0403
Mumbai Chicken Wrap
1) Take a bowl and mix the yogurt along with the curry paste.
2) Put the chicken in between two sheets of cling film and pound with the aid of a rolling pin until it resembles a £1 coin in thickness.
3) Place chicken in the marinade and allow... - 45.007
Chicken In Spinach
Clean and cut the chicken.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire.
Add the chicken and keep stirring till it begins to stick to the bottom.
Put in all the spices and two onions.
Cook till it begins again to stick to the bottom of the pan and add the tomatoes or... - 44.9444
Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk
1) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, chillies, cashews and groundnuts.
2) Grill one 1 onion and then peel and make a paste.
3) Take a wok and heat, fry the minced onion and the ginger, garlic and onion paste until golden brown.
4) Put... - 44.9233
Supreme Chicken Kofta
Supreme Chicken Koiftas has a unique taste. The dash of chilli sauce with salt and pepper gives the Supreme Chicken Koiftas a very different taste. - 44.7682
Dosa With A Timbale Of Chicken Mince
A yummy traditional Indian dosa spiced up for you with chicken mince. Cook up a delicious breakfast for your family and friends. You can even serve it as a snack for your tea parties. Enjoy playing the perfect host with this dosa with chicken mince recipe. - 44.7093
Chatpati Murghi Tangen
1)Using a fork prick drumsticks all over and boil them in salted water for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
2)In a bowl, mix tandoori powder, lemon juice and salt and to make paste.
3)Then, rub it on the drumsticks generously. Leave it for an... - 44.3018
Roast Chicken With Bananas
Sprinkle the inside of a 3 1/2 to 4-pound roasting chicken with salt and pepper.
Place 1 large onion, halved, inside the bird.
Tie legs together.
Rub outside of chicken with softened butter.
Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
Place, uncovered, in... - 44.1431
Chutney Chicken is simple yumlogical.The yogurt and lemon juice gives the Chutney Chicken a piquaut and revitalizing taste. - 44.1154
Chicken And Green Onion Curry
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, lightly mix thinly sliced onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon stick, cumin, red pepper flakes, turmeric, cloves, and cardamom.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of onion... - 44.0731
Chicken Tikka Masala
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. - 44.0728
Garlic Chicken With Pasta
Prepare linguine as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in large serving bowl.
In 1-quart casserole, combine chicken and garlic.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after... - 43.9308
This chops or gravy will go very well with paratta, plain white rice, any type of fried rice or with idly, dosai. Try it and enjoy. - 43.9247
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 43.9245
1. Wash and clean the chicken. Cut into pieces of desired size.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 10.
3. Blend the masala into the chicken pieces. Add ingredients 11 to 16.
4. Add hot water to cook the chicken. Turn heat low, cover and cook until chicken... - 43.8847
Andrea's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Chop the herbs finely, mix with the shallots into the softened butter and season.
Separate the skin from the breast and carefully spread a handful of butter under the skin, smoothing as you go.
Put the bird into a deep... - 43.6603
This Spiced Chicken is a mouthwatering fare. Try out this spicy chicken pieces with rice. Your suggestions for this Spiced Chicken are welcome. - 43.5048
Kadai Chicken literally means Chicken cooked in a 'Kadai' or Wok. This spicy chicken dish can be eaten with any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.3067
Sticky Lemon And Chilli Chicken Noodles
Cook the noodles following the pack instructions.
Toss the chicken with the cornflour and some seasoning.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the chicken until golden.
Scoop the chicken out, then add the veg to the pan, keeping... - 43.074
About 2 1/4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine ginger, coriander, pepper; rub into chickens.
Place chickens in shallow open roasting pan.
Combine butter with grated onion, turmeric, salt, yogurt, cream; pour some over chickens.
Roast... - 42.8622
Lemon Dill Chicken
Lemon Dill Chicken has a very tasty taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Lemon Dill Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 42.5071
Chicken Chilli Fry
Chicken Chilli Fry has a fiery taste. The green chilli with lime juice gives the Chicken Chilli Fry a burning taste. Must catch it. - 42.4231
Murg Tukda is simple to make and very homely dish. The Green chillies and chilli powder gives it a fiery taste. - 42.3926
Remove the skin from chicken. (The easiest way to do this is to loosen the skin at the meaty end of each drumstick, grasp the skin with a piece of paper towel and pull it towards the narrow end of the drumstick.)
With sharp knife, cut 2 or 3 slashes in each... - 42.3491
New Mommy Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 475°.
2. Wash the chicken and dry using a towel.
3. Put salt and pepper in the gaps of chicken
4. In the gap, arrange lemon wedges, onion wedges, garlic and cut up butter.
5. Spit the neck skin backwards and tie... - 42.236
Kerala Chicken Curry
1. Take a large frying pan, add vegetable oil into it and brown the chickens, remove and keep it aside.
2. Add garlic, apple and onions, into drippings and saute them until soft. Spoon flour over its top and add ginger, curry powder, and salt, and... - 42.1873
Chicken Ghee Roast
It was in Mangalore I first had chicken ghee roast. I guess it was in Hotel Anupama. And second was at my sister-in-law's place. That's where I got this recipe from. I am not a great chicken fan but would like to have this because the dish has a very... - 41.8064
Stuffed Chicken East Indian Style
1 Wipe the chicken thoroughly and rub with salt from inside.
2 In a pan add 3 tablespoons butter and saute onions until soft.
3 Add cardamom and ground peppercorns and continue cooking for 6-7 minutes on low heat.
4 Add in chopped... - 41.792
1. In a skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken in it. Pour off the fat.
2. Add onion, garlic, thyme, curry, water and soup in the skillet.
3. Cover the skillet and cook it on low flame for 45 minutes or till the chicken gets tender.
4. Keep... - 41.6168
Haandi Chicken With Whole Fried Onions
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan, then add the baby onions, green chillies and curry leaves and fry for about 1 minute. Using a slotted spoon, remove the baby onions, chillies and curry leaves from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the diced onions to the... - 41.4333
Indian Broiled Chicken
1 If you wish to prepare the broilers on a rotisserie, they may be left whole.
2 If broiling, split or quarter the broilers.
3 Wash and dry the chicken throughly.
4 In a bowl, combine buttermilk, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco, coriander and... - 40.9999
Chicken Do Piaza
Clean and cut the chicken.
Heat the ghee and fry the chopped onions lightly.
Lower the heat and add the paste.
Fry for a few minutes, add tomatoes and turmeric and keep stirring on a low fire till all the liquid evaporates and the ghee rises to the... - 40.8275
Would you like to try simple Chicken Kadai at home? This Chicken Kadai recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian restaurants. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Chicken Kadai is a delicious Indian Curry. It is included as a main dish... - 40.7775
Fragrant Lemon Chicken
Cut chicken into 4 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Arrange in a single layer in a flat dish.
Combine ingredients for marinade, rub into chicken, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning over once or twice.
Heat a tandoor,... - 40.6402
Gordon's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9.
Mix a good slug of olive oil with the chilli powder and rub the mixture all over the chicken, this will add flavour and a little colour to the skin.
Stuff some thyme, rosemary, a couple of lemon wedges and... - 40.5484
Chicken And 40 Cloves Garlic
1. In a frypan, heat the oil.
2. Place 40 cloves of garlic in the oil.
3. Add chicken pieces in the pan.
4. Add salt and stir well.
5. Cook till chicken pieces get brown.
6. Add red wine and pepper to the pan.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and let the... - 40.5081
Roast Chicken Risotto
Melt a knob of butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until soft and translucent.
Stir in the rice until coated with butter.
Add the wine and stir until evaporated.
Add the stock a ladle at a time until the rice is cooked but still with a... - 40.4588
Masala Elaichi Chicken
Masala Elaichi Chicken has an impeccable taste. The garam masala powder gives the Masala elaichi chicken a defining taste. Must catch it - 40.1702
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.1248
Chicken Curry Jaipur
1. Place the chicken in a deep kettle or Dutch oven with the water, two tea spoons of the salt, the peppercorns, onion and carrot. Cover and simmer one hour.
2. Remove the chicken from the broth and cool. Reserve broth. Cut the chicken into small pieces,... - 40.111
Minced Chicken Curry
Minced Chicken Fry is a simple and easy to make dish and makes a good combination with most Indian Flat Breads. - 40.026
About 1 hour before serving: Combine flour, next 3 ingredients; coat chicken.
(Reserve leftover flour.) In large skillet over medium heat, melt shortening; fry chicken until golden.
Into measuring cup, drain liquid from fruit; add enough orange juice to make... - 40.0188
Indian Chicken Stew
1 In a skillet, heat the oil and saute chopped onions for 5 minutes.
2 Add in the garlic, curry powder and salt.
3 Mix the chicken and let brown.
4 Stir in the broth, whole onions.
5 Cook covered over low heat until tender, about 45... - 40.0102
Chilli Chicken Couscous
1. Place couscous in a large bowl and pour over boiling water. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick pan and stir fry the chicken quickly to seal, then reduce the heat.
3. Stir in the pepper, courgettes and chilli or... - 39.97
Easter Chicken Roast
1. Wash and dry chicken inside and out. Grind items 2 to 5 to a fine paste. Add salt and vinegar.
2. Rub well over the chicken. Marinate in a covered bowl for three hours.
3. Heat oil in a deep pan and brown the chicken over low heat, turning it over... - 39.8815
Minted Roast Chicken With Avocado
Lay a large sheet of foil on a flat surface and sit the chicken in the middle of it.
Ease the skin away from the flesh of the breast and insert mint leaves between the flesh and skin.
Stuff any remaining mint inside the cavity of the bird.
Sprinkle lemon... - 39.877
Chicken Curry is delicious dish from Punjab. Specially great for marriage festival holiday. - 39.8755
Classic Chicken Korma
Cut Chicken into small pieces, wash well & marinate chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilly powder & turmeric powder for half-an-hour.
Heat oil in a deep saucepan, when hot, add mustard seeds, shajeera, bayleaf, cloves & cinnamon stick & saute... - 39.7862