- » Everyday Holiday Fusion Vegetable
Everyday Holiday Fusion Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday holiday fusion vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday holiday fusion vegetable recipes.
Creole Red Beans And Rice
1.Take a 1 1/2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in onion, pepper, celery, ham, garlic and stir cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender yet crisp.
3.Add in the rest of the ingredients, but not the rice.
4. Let the mixture boil.... - 45.0735
Mushroom Rice Salad
1. Drain mushrooms and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, cook rice as directed on package.
3. Let it cool down.
4. In a large bowl, place cooked rice and add onions, celery and pepper.
5. Add the drained mushrooms, sugar, salt, mustard,... - 51.1498
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 47.2713
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387