- » Everyday Holiday Fruit Cookies
Everyday Holiday Fruit Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday holiday fruit cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday holiday fruit cookies recipes.
Holiday Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to make it light and creamy.
3. Put eggs and milk to the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, soda and salt and put in the sugar mixture.
5. Add pecans, cherries and... - 48.8887
You May Also Like!
Mixed Fruit Drop Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat egg into it as well
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour, salt and baking soda together and blend half of this mixture into the creamed mixture
3. Add mixed fruit and water, blend well, stir in the... - 36.5593
Candied Fruit Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour and soda.
3. Grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or butter.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream Crisco and brown sugar.
5. Add eggs and buttermilk; stir well.
6. Stir... - 47.1241
These crispy Oatmeal Cookies are made out of oat cereals.Oatmeals cookies are loved by children & mothers also like to feed their kids with oatmeal since it is rich in calcium.Look up this recipe of Oatmeal Cookies along with other Oatmeal desserts. - 37.3685
Cookie Crust Fruit Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place ¼ cup butter in between butter paper and using a rolling pin, press the butter to soften.
3. In a large bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and 1 egg yolk with the softened butter.
4. Add all... - 45.877
Cranberry Holiday Braid
For the dough In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it measures 105Â°F to 115Â°F on a thermometer or until a few drops feel slightly warm when placed on your wrist.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of sugar, sprinkle the yeast over the milk, stir, and let it stand 8... - 46.5394
Go Anywhere Rhubarb Squares
Go Anywhere Rhubarb Squares are your perfect mates for all your fun outings ! Enjoy a picnic or potluck or an outdoor bash with these vanilla flavored rhubarb filled cookies ! Don't forget to come back here and let me know if you'd like to take these Go... - 41.6013
Buttery Jam Cookies
These are fluffy, moist (and not too buttery) cookies that could really well with an afternoon tea. I used apricot passion fruit jam, but I would love to experiment with blackberry or raspberry or a mixed fruit preserves. - 51.7512
Cherry Nut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Line a cookie sheet with grease proof paper or butter the cookie sheet and dust with flour.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with soda, and salt. Keep aside
4. Combine nuts, cherries and dates... - 47.0931
Summertime Fruit Pizza
To make the crust: In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, hazelnuts and lemon peel.
Add the buttermilk and oil.
Use a fork to stir the mixture until it begins to form a ball.
Then use your hands to press the mixture into a smooth ball; flatten to... - 49.0639
Cranberry Caramel Bars
1. In a small bowl, combine the cranberries and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Keep aside.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch by 9-inch pan with butter or oil
3. Preheat the over 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl sift together the 2 cups... - 44.2881