- » Everyday Holiday Alcohol Vegetarian
Everyday Holiday Alcohol Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday holiday alcohol vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday holiday alcohol vegetarian recipes.
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 44.0323
You May Also Like!
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Gin.
2. Add Italian Vermouth and Creme de Menthe; stir well.
3. Into a cocktail glass, strain the drink.
4. Garnish with an olive and top with a dash of lemon peel juice. - 37.4423
Hot Wine Cranberry Punch
Combine ingredients in slow-cooking pot.
Heat on low for 1 to 2 hours.
Strain and serve hot.
May be kept hot and served from slow-cooking pot set on lowest setting.
Makes 6 to 8 mugs or 10 to 12 punch-cup servings. - 39.2077
Rich Brandy Butter
In a medium work bowl, cream the softened butter with sugar until light and creamy.
Beat in the egg and blend into the creamed mixture.
Stir in the ground almonds. Keep the cream aside.
In a clean, dry and grease free bowl, use a hand beater or wire... - 38.0122
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. To the peanuts, add oil, chili powder and salt.
4. Toss the nuts with your hand to coat well and then spread on the cookie sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 25... - 39.8765