- » Everyday Holiday Alcohol Vegetarian
Everyday Holiday Alcohol Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday holiday alcohol vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday holiday alcohol vegetarian recipes.
Holiday Special Christmas In A Cup
Give your rum a festive kick and get the celebrations rolling. This punch-packed holiday drink fuses spiced rum, Dr. Pepper and cinnamon schnapps and you have got the recipe right. Enter, the video and enjoy the drink. - 102.461
1) In a screw top jar, place apricots and kernels and stir in the brandy and the sugar.
2) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 1 month.
3) Shake the jar frequently after regular intervals.
4) Pass the brandy mixture through cheesecloth.
6)... - 32.2763
Holiday Favorite Candy Cane Shooter
Whether you need a stiff drink or a sweet one, this cocktail brings you the best of both the worlds. A good candy cane is easy to make, given you get your proportions right. This Christmas, skip the eggnog over candy cane and end your hectic holiday... - 89.0857
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Press the cloves into 1 lemon and place over a small baking pan.
3) Bake it in the oven, for 30 minutes.
4) On the rind of the second lemon rub the sugar lumps to extract the zest.
5) In a large pan,... - 41.0117
Old Fashioned Using Bourbon
1. In an old fashioned glass, put together sugar, bitters and a light splash of water; muddle with a muddler until sugar is dissolved.
2. Stir in ice and HARPER.
3. Garnish with either orange or cheery or any other seasonal fresh fruit. - 27.7286
Beer Batter For Fritters
1. In a deep fat fryer or frying pan, heat 3 to 4 inches of fat to 375°F
2. Into a large mixing bowl, measure and sift together the flour and baking powder
3. Add egg, beer and oil and whisk until blended.
4. Dip prepared food items for... - 41.5173
Microwave Chateau Spiced Burgundy
1. In glass bowl, combine all ingredients except Burgundy and cook on HIGH (9) for 8 minutes or until boiling.
2. Strain into punch bowl and add Burgundy.
3. Serve the drink warm. - 34.1489
Microwave Mexican Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cream on ROAST (7) for 2 minutes or until very hot and add Kahlua.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 30.385
Microwave Mocha Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cocoa on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then add liqueur.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 30.1792
Microwave Irish Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then stir in sugar and whiskey.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 28.0798
Microwave Hot Buttered Rum
1. In glass bowl, stir well combining milk, molasses and butter.
2. With cover cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
3. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon and rum.
4. Serve hot in mugs. - 33.9044
Bock Beer Bread
1. Add beer to a saucepan and heat gently on a very low flame just until it is warmed to about 110° to 115°F
2. Pour the beer into a large bowl and dissolve the yeast in it. Let stand for 5 minutes until yeast is activated.
3. Grease a 9-inch... - 45.7748
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.674
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Gin.
2. Add Italian Vermouth and Creme de Menthe; stir well.
3. Into a cocktail glass, strain the drink.
4. Garnish with an olive and top with a dash of lemon peel juice. - 35.8873
Rich Brandy Butter
In a medium work bowl, cream the softened butter with sugar until light and creamy.
Beat in the egg and blend into the creamed mixture.
Stir in the ground almonds. Keep the cream aside.
In a clean, dry and grease free bowl, use a hand beater or wire... - 35.8907
1. Into a large bowl, place ice lump and add Moselle on top.
2. Add Kummel, Brandy, Yellow Chartreuse, Maraschino and Soda Water.; stir well.
3. Strain the mixture.
4. In a large tumbler, pour drink and garnish top with slices of Lemon, Orange... - 42.017
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Lemon Juice, Grenadine Syrup, an Egg white, Brandy and Brown Curacao; shake well.
2. Into a tumbler, strain the drink.
3. Add soda water to fill tumbler. - 37.1915
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Brandy.
2. Add Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, and Grenadine Syrup; shake well.
3. Into a large tumbler, strain the drink.
4. Add soda water to fill tumbler.
5. Garnish top with fresh fruit... - 41.8103
In blender, blend pineapple one can at a time.
Add lemonade and sugar; blend well.
Place mixture in punch bowl; add club soda and stir. - 25.6181
Nutty Buddy Shots
If you love nutty-flavored drink, you will fall head over heels in love with this nutty heady shots. A great shooter to have with your cronies, this shot is quite easy to fix. Just stream the video to get a detailed instruction on how to go about it. - 95.096
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. To the peanuts, add oil, chili powder and salt.
4. Toss the nuts with your hand to coat well and then spread on the cookie sheet.
5. Roast in the oven for 25... - 38.1906