- » Everyday High Protein Vegetable Salad
Everyday High Protein Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday high protein vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday high protein vegetable salad recipes.
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Organic Raw Coleslaw For Protein Types
This one recipe serves to fulfill everyone's purpose of making a quick, delicious and truly healthy salad. This is a raw and organic coleslaw with carrots, cabbage and cilantro makes for a perfect salad for protein metabolic types. This salad takes only 5... - 95.4328
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 50.1711
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add vinegar, cold water, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and blend with a rotary beater.
3) Take refrigerator freezing tray, pour the mixture over it, and chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 48.6792
Overnight Green Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange lettuce in a bowl and sprinkle salt, pepper, and sugar.
2) Place the eggs over the lettuce and season.
3) Arrange layers of peas, lettuce, bacon, and cheese.
4) Spread mayonnaise on top.
6) Garnish with paprika and green... - 46.7283
Italian Chicken And Vegetable Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in poaching liquid for 10 minutes
2. Or else, cook the chicken breasts until the pink color is gone throughout.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
4. Let cool to room temperature in the... - 46.1264
Beef, Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
1) Cook the macaroni in the rapidly boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and rinse with the cold water then drain well.
2) Cook the Brussels sprouts as per to package directions, then drain if required.
3) In a large bowl, add the macaroni,... - 44.9054
1) Slice the liverwurst into thin strips and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, combine the salad oil, vinegar, chili sauce, horse-radish and salt.
3) In another bowl, add rest of the ingredients and refrigerate.
4) Combine the salad dressing, liverwurst and... - 44.0294
Rainbow Ring Around Salad
Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup milk and dissolve in remaining milk, which has been heated to the boiling point.
Add salt, grated onion and Worcestershire sauce; chill until slightly thickened.
Blend softened cheeses thoroughly and fold gelatin mixture into... - 43.4039
Fish And Vegetable Salad
1) Drain beets and beans and keep each in separate bowls.
2) To each bowl add 1-1/2 tablespoon French dressing and let it chill.
3) Chill the fish.
4) In a separate bowl, combone horseradish, catsup, French dressing, mayonnaise, and... - 43.2796
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Seven Layer Salad
1. Take a glass serving bowl having straight sides. Arrange lettuce, green pepper, celery, mushrooms, onion, and peas, in that order. Keep aside.
2. Take a mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise along with sugar, garlic powder, marjoram and salt thoroughly and... - 42.5067
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 40.8691
Turkey Vegetable Salad
Lightly mix turkey with peas, celery, walnuts, grated onion, salt and pepper.
Toss with mayonnaise until evenly coated.
Serve with lettuce.
Garnish with walnut halves. - 40.4787
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 39.1939
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Enjoy the taste and flavor of this wonderful restaurant salad right at home. The grilled chicken Caesar salad is an easy to make salad that is sure to be a family favorite. A wonderful meal idea for a quick and delicious dinner. - 36.7287