High Protein Seafood
- » Everyday High Protein Seafood
Everyday High Protein Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday high protein seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday high protein seafood recipes.
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 49.3415
Dill Seafood Quiche
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat... - 48.658
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach is a healthy dish. The Lime juice gives the Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach a pungent and exhilarating taste. - 48.6468
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.5294
Hot Seafood Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make a mixture of 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips and margarine.
3) Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and cool.
5) Take a large bowl and combine... - 48.1964
Cracked Pepper Toast Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until softened, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), bay leaves, fennel seeds, cayenne,... - 48.1664
Fanfare Seafood Stew
1. Cut the fillets into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, add cream sherry, gingerroot, salt, pepper and garlic and mix well.
3. Add fish and shrimp and toss or shake to coat.
4. Let it stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Drain out and reserve... - 47.9222
1) In a pan, heat oil.
2) In hot oil, saute celery, bell pepper and green onions, until wilted.
3) Gradually add crawfish tails.
4) Saute for 5 more minutes.
5) With cooked rice, mix this along with water and soup.
6) Adjust seasonings to... - 47.3298
Stir Fried Seafood And Vegetables
1. Make an incision on squid’s body sac on one side and open flat. Score small crisscross patterns on the inner portion of squid and then cut squid into 1 inch squares in terms with score lines.
2. Add scored squid to ginger juice, 1 tbsp... - 47.1164
Okra Seafood Gumbo
1) Take a 3-quart Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add flour to this, stirring constantly.
3) Stir constantly again and cook on medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the mixture attains the color of a copper penny.
4) Take a small skillet and melt... - 46.7493
Lobster Continental On Rice
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients... - 46.4802
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, place the bread and put water over.
3) Squeeze thoroughly.
4) In a pan, heat oil.
5) In hot oil, saute onions, green pepper and celery until soft.
6) To this, add bread.
7) Cook... - 46.3862
Sea Food Newburg Au Gourmet
1) Take a pan and place the fish and shrimps in it.
2) Cook and flake the fish.
3) Cut the olive into big chunks.
4) Take a blazer pan and melt butter in it.
5) Add the seasonings and flour to it, stirring well.
6) Add the cream slowly while stirring... - 46.2565
Parchment Seafood Spectacular
1) Place one serving of fish each on two 10"x 15" parchment papers.
2) Mix the brandy and lemon juice well and apply on the fish.
3) Further, apply butter and chives on each serving and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
4) On top of each serving,... - 46.0573
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 45.6579
Artichoke Seafood Salad
1) Wash artichokes, trim stems, and discard any outer tough leaves.
2) Cut the top half of artichokes and discard thorny tip of each leaf.
3) Cover and boil artichokes in salted water for 20-45 minutes depending on the size of it.
4) Drain it... - 45.6202
1) In a food processor, place the bread, onion, and garlic.
2) Switch on and off about 5 times.
3) Add the fish roe and process just until smooth.
4) As the machine is running, drizzle in the lemon juice through the feed tube.
5) Drop by drop,... - 45.1298
Tomato Clam Soup
Cook clams in 2 1/2 cups water until shells open.
Pick out meat and wash away sand.
Dip tomatoes in boiling water 1/2 minute, then peel off skin and cut each tomato in 6 to 8 wedges.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil, add tomato and saute until soft.
Strain through... - 44.6838
Couscous Ring Mold With Seafood
Scrub and rinse the mussels, discarding any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels into a dish with the white wine and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Lift the mussels out of the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Discard any that... - 44.2135
1. Soak the clams in a bowl of water for 2 hours. Drain and keep aside.
2. Rinse all the seafood under water, except the fillets.
3. In a 5–quart casserole, mix the clams, crabs, shrimp and fillets.
4. Add the other ingredients... - 44.1779
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Soften butter and cream the anchovy paste. Spread this paste on steaks very evenly, covering every bit.
2. Broil for 5 minutes at least 4 inches from heat on both the sides, till the fish starts flaking easily.
3. In a saucepan cook... - 44.1433
Hot Seafood Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Remove cartilage from crab; flake.
Measure 1/3 cup undiluted soup; mix well with crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Place toasted English muffins on cookie sheet; top each with a tomato slice... - 43.9281
Seafood Mushroom Newburg
1) Defrost the Newburg lobsters for an hour approximately.
2) Take a blazer pan and place the Newburg lobsters in it.
3) Put it over hot water.
4) Heat it until it blends well and becomes hot.
5) Add the crabmeat together with mushroom... - 43.8854
Slow Cooked Seafood Chowder
1. In a small skillet, sauté the salt pork or bacon until crisp and brown, about 7-10 minutes.
2. Remove fried pork or bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper toweling.
3. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine pork or bacon with fish, vegetables... - 43.7526
1. Take a large Dutch oven or a heavy saucepan, add oil and when heated, add leeks and onions. Keep the heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, till tender.
2. Add garlic, stir well and add tomato sauce, tomatoes, fresh parsley, green... - 43.5902
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Seafood Stuffed Avocado
1) Peel and cut avocados in half lengthwise and discard stones.
2) Marinate in lemon juice and salt and let it chill.
3) Take a bowl, break in tuna flakes, and toss with lemon juice, celery, sandwich spread, salt, and mayonnaise.
4)... - 43.1036
1) Take a bowl and flake tuna fish and crab meat.
2) Clean and wash shrimp and mix with the tuna flakes.
3) Sprinkle French dressing and let it chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4) Add the remaining ingredients and toss... - 42.6865
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil. Put shallots and garlic and stir fry until tender.
2) Stir in wine and passata. Now, add bay leaf, thyme and chilies.
3) Let the mixture boil and then cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir once in a... - 42.5255
1. Wash and dry fish and shellfish thoroughly.
2. Take a dish and mix all the remaining ingredients together.
3. In a glass baking dish place the fishes and scallops.
4. Mix fish and shellfish with the prepared citrus mixture.
5.... - 42.0236
Baked Seafood Salad
Combine green pepper, onion, celery, crabmeat, shrimps, mayonnaise, salt and Worcestershire and mix lightly.
Place mixture in individual shells or a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with crumbs and dot with bits of butter.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 41.5216
1. In a heavy kettle, Melt margarine and saute potayoes, onions and green peppers; add salt, thyme, pepper and tomato-clam cocktail and heat till it begins to boil
2. Cut the cord into chunks one inch long and add to the kettle, cover and simmer for... - 41.4857
1) In a serving platter, spray the vegetable coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Apply lemon juice over the fillets and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix the grated cheese and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Place... - 41.1449
1. In a bowl mix mayonnaise, onion, soup, chili and pepper. Add whipped cream.
2. Mix crab in this mixture and chill it in the refrigerator.
3. Place the crab meat on lettuce leaves neatly.
4. Garnish the crab meat with tomatoes and... - 40.9142
Seafood And Tomato Bowl
1) In a skillet heat butter and cook onion and garlic until tender.
2) Stir in remaining ingredients.
3) Continue to heat, stirring often.
4) Serve hot. - 39.6213
Combine first 3 ingredients and chill.
To serve, arrange seafood on lettuce.
For sauce, combine remaining ingredients and chill.
Spoon sauce over seafood before serving. - 39.5158
Paella - With Seafood And Rice
This is a great dish and takes very little preparation time.
Take garlic and mince it. Take shrimp and devein it leaving the shells on. Take 15 ounces of tomatoes and peel them. Chop up the tomatoes.
Take a pan and put water in it. Let the water boil on high... - 38.9576
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 38.9322
Seafood Exotica has a exotic taste. The mixture of carrot, onion with salt gives the Seafood Exotica a mouth watering taste. - 38.8954
Curried Sea Scallops
1) Rinse scallops under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
2) Halve if large.
3) In a large, heavy skillet heat butter. Add scallops and sautÃ© over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Mix curry sauce and simmer... - 37.1574
1. Sauté onions in melted margarine for 3 minutes, add diced seafood and allow to heat on slow heat for 5 minutes.
2. Combine milk and mayonnaise atop double broiler and blend well. Heat on hot water for 5 minutes. Stir seafood and wine into milk... - 36.2357
Olympia Oyster Hangtown Fry
Dip oysters in mixture of egg and water; roll in dry bread crumbs.
Fry bacon in 6-inch skillet till crisp; remove bacon and all but about 1 tablespoon of fat.
Add oysters and brown quickly, turning often.
Add bacon; pour in remaining egg mixture; season with... - 34.7402
1. In a mixing bowl, mash the sardines with a fork, then blend in the butter to make a smooth paste. Add the lemon juice, olives, horseradish, garlic, mustard, paprika, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper, and the walnuts if used. Blend... - 33.7162
Angels On Horseback
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Cut the bacon in strips in such a way that it can be used to wrap once around each oyster.
3) Secure the bacon ends after wrapping with wooden toothpick.
4) Place the wrapped oysters inside oven to bake... - 33.1404
Orange And Seafood Salad
1) Take a salad bowl and combine seafood with orange pieces.
2) Pour sour cream dressing and toss to coat well.
3) Take a serving platter, arrange a bed of shredded lettuce and serve. - 31.9977
Seafood Scrambled Eggs
1 Combine eggs, soup and seasonings in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; beat well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 7 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Stir; recover, and continue cooking for about 5 to 7 minutes on 7 (MED.HIGH), or... - 28.9996