- » Everyday Greek Salad
Everyday Greek Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday greek salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday greek salad recipes.
Cheese Salad - Greek And Italian Style
Looking for a salad recipe to try tonight? Watch the video, it has not one but two recipes of salad of Italian and Greek influence using their local cheese. They are simple yet delicious and perfect for a dinner side. - 107.604
Greek Pasta Salad With White Beans And Feta
This recipe is versatile enough to fetaure in your list of quick lunchtime favorites or a dependable side dish when you are entertaining. A Greek style pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, white beans, kalamata olives and feta cheese. Done in a jiffy, this... - 92.6121
Greek Salad With Kalamata Olives
1)Tear greens into bite-sized pieces.
2)Further chop scallions and peel cucumber, if waxed.
3)Cut cucumber in quarters lengthwise, then into slices.
4)Crumble cheese and
mix it in salad bowl with olives.
5)Mix oil with vinegar in a small bowl.
6)Add... - 49.2898
Roasted Eggplant Salad
Heat a few tablespoons oil in heavy skillet on high flame until smoking.
Mix together peppers and onions.
Carefully add mixture to oil in small batches; saute until browned but still crisp, about 3-4 minutes, adding more oil as needed.
(Use enough oil to... - 49.1297
Raspberry Yogurt And Fruit
1) Mash raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender.
2) Sieve the mashed puree and remove the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch and keep aside for use.
4) In a small saucepan over high heat, allow... - 48.1719
1) In a bowl, toss together the lettuce leaves, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss the tomatoes, scallions, and parsley with the remaining 2 table-spoons vinaigrette and set aside.
3)... - 47.5894
1) In a bowl, combine the diced cheese, lime juice and lime zest.
2) Mix well and keep aside, covered, for 30 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Now, from the bowl, remove the cheese and keep aside.
4) Into the marinade in the bowl, mix in the diced... - 47.411
Using your hands tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
Put them into a salad bowl and add the quartered tomatoes.
Wash the cucumber and using a small, sharp knife cut off the end.
Cut the cucumber in half and then into half again, lengthways.
Cut these... - 46.5587
1) Cut tomatoes into quarters.
2) Cut cucumber into thick slices.
3) Peel onion and cut into rings.
4) Pit the olives, if desired
5) Roll up anchovy fillets.
6) Make small chunks out of cheese.
7) In a serving bowl, place all these... - 46.535
In a large bowl, combine the romaine, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, celery, tomatoes and olives.
In a small bowl, use a fork to crumble the feta cheese.
Stir in the cottage cheese.
Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the lettuce... - 46.4049
Warm Caesar Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the lemon juice, eggs, anchovies, pepper and salt.
2) With a fork, beat well till all the ingredients have combined together.
3) Add the lettuce and toss well to coat. Set aside.
4) Heat the oil in a 10-inch... - 46.2209
Oven Baked Macaroni With Greek Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil the macaroni in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes until al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Meanwhile in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium flame and sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes... - 45.8707
Low Fat Spinach Tomato Mimosa
1. Wash and clean the spinach well. Remove the coarse stems.
2. Empty tomatoes from can into a bowl. Remove one firm and large tomato aside for Garnish. Chop the remaining tomatoes coarsely. (Set aside the juices from the can)
3. Boil the eggs.... - 45.8492
Kiria Sophia's Cheese Fritters
Put all three cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle with the flour.
Moisten them with the milk, adding a tablespoon at a time, so the mixture feels silky.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, as you might not need both.
If a cohesive goo forms with one egg, omit the... - 45.7969
Sole And Smoked Salmon Terrine
Puree the sole in a blender or food processor.
Add the lemon juice and salt and then the egg whites.
For a really smooth terrine, pass the mixture through a fine sieve.
Return it to the blender or food processor bowl.
With the motor running, very gradually... - 45.7032
Greek Sold With Olives
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 45.6433
Mimosa Potato Salad
1. In a medium-size saucepan, heat potatoes, onion, beef broth or bouillon cube and water to boil with cover and cook for 15 minutes such that the potatoes are tender.
2. Drain and dry the potatoes by shaking the pan gently over low heat.
3. Halve... - 44.9896
Baked Sonoma Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl toss combining breadcrumbs and rhyme gently.
3. With breadcrumb mixture coat the cheese rounds and place on ungreased baking sheer.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until lightly... - 44.9779
1) In a large bowl toss greens.
2) Place the mixture on individual plates.
3) On the top of greens arrange tomato, olives, and green onion.
4) Take a screw-top jar and add olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
5) Place the lid and shake... - 44.829
Spring Onions In Filo
Toss the chopped onion in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the chopped dill, salt and pepper.
Remove 8 sheets of filo from the package.
Reseal the package and refrigerate it.
Cover the filo you are using with a damp tea towel, well wrung out, and try to... - 44.2618
Roasted Aubergine With Bulgar And Zesty Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
2. Using the tip of a knife make a criss-cross pattern in the aubergine.
3. Let it sit in a roasting tin, brushing with 2 tablespoon olive oil, seasoning and roast for 30 minutes.
4. Into a pan add the... - 43.7022
1) Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, 1 tbsp of chives along with salt and pepper.
2) In a... - 43.0783
1) Take a large salad bowl and add cabbage, beans, and beets to it.
2) Take a screw top jar and put all the salad dressing, shake well.
3) Sprinkle cappers, olives and the salad dressings and toss to mix all the ingredients well.
4) Serve... - 42.1479
Greek Style Potato Salad
1) In a medium sized serving bowl, add the potatoes, bell pepper, scallions and olives. Mix well.
2) In another small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients, except cheese.
3) Over the potato mixture in the bowl, pour this and toss... - 41.8514
Home Made Greek Salad
Combine tomato, pepper, cucumber, olives, scallions, capers, cheese, and pepperoni in salad bowl.
Mix olive oil, vinegar, pepper, and oregano together in small bowl.
Pour dressing over vegetables.
Toss and serve. - 41.6496
Cheesy Greek Vegetable Salad
The Greek Salad is an incredible dish made with greens, vegetables ,anchovies. The gorgeous seasoning has a variety of herbs and green onions in tarragon vinegar, olive oil and pepper seasonings. Anything Greek is always beautiful. No wonder an exceptionally... - 41.5507
Molded Watermelon Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add next 3 ingredients.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in melon and pour into 1/2 -quart mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold on greens: serve with sour cream.
Makes 6 servings. - 41.47
Greek Olive Salad
1. In a salad bowl, mix together tomato, pepper, cucumber, olives, scallions, capers, cheese, and pepperoni.
2. In a separate bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, pepper, and oregano until well combined.
3. Pour the dressing over vegetables.
4. Toss... - 41.2079
Greek Chefs Salad
1) Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves and spoon in the garbanzo beans.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the onion until sliced.
3) Then process the tomato until sliced and arrange over the garbanzo beans.
4) Scatter... - 40.8983
Tropical Foamy Yogurt Ring
1. Place the tropical fruit juice in a small pan and sprinkle the powdered gelatine over. Heat gently until the gelatine has dissolved.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until they hold soft peaks. Continue whisking hard, while gradually adding the... - 40.891
1. Peel the cucumber, and finely grate them.
2. Add the pulp into a bowl, and sprinkle it lightly with salt, and cover it with weighted plate.
3. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or so , rinse and drain it well.
4. Combine the cucumber with garlic,... - 39.8659
Greek Chicken And Pasta Salad
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
To make the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill, pepper and salt.
Whisk in the oil until well blended.
Reserve for up to 4 hours until needed.
Whisk again to reblend before... - 39.7661
1. Take a shallow bowl or a large deep platter and arrange lettuce leaves and break the remainder into bite-sized pieces and place it in the center. Top the lettuce with green onions.
2. Arrange potatoes, tomatoes, anchovies, parsley, and radishes and... - 39.6966
1) Into a large salad bowl, combine the cheese cucumber, onion and olives
2) Add the salt and pepper to taste
3) Drizzle in the oil just before serving
4) Garnish with lemon quarters and serve - 38.9096
Radish And Beet Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix together the onions, horseradish, vinegar, water and mustard; bring to a boil and turn the heat off
2. Strain the liquid into a bol and throw the onions away
3. Add oil, salt, garlic salt and tabasco sauce to the liquid nad stir... - 38.1874
Greek Country Salad
1. Whisk the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and garlic together until well emulsified. A blender or food processor may be used for this.
2. Stack up 5 or 6 lettuce leaves and shred them finely with a sharp knife.
3. Place the lettuce in the bottom of a... - 38.1019
1. In a large serving bowl, place the oil, salt, vinegar, mustard, pepper, capers, olives, and anchovies, and stir with a fork to mix well.
2. Wash the lettuce, pat it dry with paper toweling, and tear it into bite-size pieces. Add it to the bowl along with... - 37.639
Greek Diced Vegetable Salad
Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, scallions, parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and olives in a large bowl.
Add salt and pepper, and toss well.
Although you can serve the salad immediately, it is even better if it sits for about 30... - 37.3872
Everyday Greek Salad Recipes By Category
Everyday Greek Salad Dish: