- » Everyday Greek
Everyday Greek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday greek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday greek recipes.
Lemon Brined Pork Roast With Gravy
Try out this Lemon Brined Pork Roast with Gravy next time when you plan to cook pork. This easy to make moist and tender roast evokes the sunny flavors of Greece. Get the directions from this video and it will definitely come out great. Happy Cooking! - 148.791
Roasted Greek Chicken With Potatoes
It is said that the Greeks know how to make their chicken taste heavenly. Well, Chef Nikko is going to do it the same way as Greeks do. Whole chicken and potato slices are seasoned with flavorful herbs stuffed with whole garlic cloves and squeezed lemon juice... - 123.063
How To Make Greek Yogurt At Home 自制酸奶
This is the time to try some new yogurt. This Greek yogurt is very simple to make and integrates probiotics in the regular diet. This helps in proper digestion and increases the body's defense. See the recipe right away!!! - 115.382
Greek Yogurt Banana Cranberry Bread
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Greek Yogurt Banana Cranberry Bread that is delicious for an after dinner treat with coffee or just a snack. - 107.672
Cheese Salad - Greek And Italian Style
Looking for a salad recipe to try tonight? Watch the video, it has not one but two recipes of salad of Italian and Greek influence using their local cheese. They are simple yet delicious and perfect for a dinner side. - 107.604
Spinach And Tofu Vegan Spanakopita
Vegans can have multiple options when it comes to healthy and tasty eating. Here is one such dish that tastes great and is vegan too. Watch the chef make the dish. - 104.844
Grandmas Greek Meatballs
Grandmas Greek Meatballs recipe video is by Nikko's Grandma who is taking help from her husband and together they make yummy meatballs. They make us laugh all through the video and teach us how to cook together and have fun even in the kitchen. The meatballs... - 99.6948
Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Chef Nikko has the specialty of experimenting with cuisines of wide variety. Today, he prepares a totally different recipe, Greek Tzatziki Sauce that goes well almost anything. As we have seen in the past, Nikko and team try to make cuisines even if all the... - 93.4793
Greek Pasta Salad With White Beans And Feta
This recipe is versatile enough to fetaure in your list of quick lunchtime favorites or a dependable side dish when you are entertaining. A Greek style pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, white beans, kalamata olives and feta cheese. Done in a jiffy, this... - 92.6121
Greek Spinach And Feta Quiche
For all the healthy types out there, here is a Greek spinach and feta quiche to lighten up your Sunday brunches. In this video Amy shows how quick and easy it is to make this dish at home. So if you are looking forward to loose some calories you might as well... - 92.3655
If you are trying to make pancakes for the first time, you should definitely try this Raisin Pancakes recipe. This video will show you one of the easiest pancake recipes and also train you on how to toss a pancake. It sure is fun. Watch it! - 90.2561
Kourabiedes are known with different names in different countries. With a few whips, the chef makes a cookie dough and rolls them into cookie. These are delicious sugar cookie, definitely servable for your next Christmas. The walnuts in there are heart... - 81.4618
Stuffed Greek Peppers
Greek peppers have a sweet taste and sometimes even called as Sweet peppers. They are ideal for salads and but here we have a special dish by our chef. Stuffed Greek Peppers is his very own creation that could be your complete meal. Peppers are stuffed with... - 80.1799
Greek Moussaka is a classic meat dish something like a French casserole. You don't need visit Greece or a Mediterranean country to enjoy it, Nikko and Tina put up the dish together like a team with total ease. Spicy meat with eggplant baked in bechamel sauce... - 70.2428
Rice And Cheese Pie
Start by making the pastry.
Sift the flour and baking powder together.
In a saucepan bring the olive oil, 125 ml (4 fl oz) water and the salt to the boil, then remove from the heat.
Beat the flour into the liquid, little by little, to make a pliable... - 49.8548
Wild Mushroom Soup
If using dried mushrooms, soak them in hot water with 1/2 teaspoon salt added, for 30 minutes.
Drain the liquid through a sieve lined with a damp muslin and reserve.
Rinse the soaked mushrooms under water to remove any grit, and chop them roughly.
Sprinkle... - 49.7967
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large pot add stock or water and bring to boil.
3) Mix rice and salt.
4) Decrease heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 45 minutes..
5) Cook until the water evaporates.
6) With a... - 49.4122
White Bean Soup
Drain the beans, cover them with fresh water and boil for 10 minutes.
Drain them and just cover again with hot water.
Bring them back to the boil, cover and simmer for about 1-1 1/2 hours, until tender.
While the beans are simmering, saute the onions in the... - 49.3155
Greek Salad With Kalamata Olives
1)Tear greens into bite-sized pieces.
2)Further chop scallions and peel cucumber, if waxed.
3)Cut cucumber in quarters lengthwise, then into slices.
4)Crumble cheese and
mix it in salad bowl with olives.
5)Mix oil with vinegar in a small bowl.
6)Add... - 49.2898
Roasted Eggplant Salad
Heat a few tablespoons oil in heavy skillet on high flame until smoking.
Mix together peppers and onions.
Carefully add mixture to oil in small batches; saute until browned but still crisp, about 3-4 minutes, adding more oil as needed.
(Use enough oil to... - 49.1297
Green Vegetable Pie
In a pot of boiling water, blanch the green beans and courgettes for about 4 minutes, or until al dente.
Drain and chop them finely.
Put the chopped vegetables in a large mixing bowl, and add the finely chopped spinach, parsley, dill and mint.
Toss so they... - 49.0822
Combine crushed croutons, 1/4 cup al-monds, and the 3 tablespoons melted butter.
Press mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in a 375° oven for 8 to 10 minutes or till golden; set aside.
Cook onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons butter till... - 48.9743
Cheesy Greek Pie
For filling, in a mixer bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Add 2 eggs; beat till fluffy.
Stir in shredded provolone cheese, cottage cheese, the 1/2 cup chopped olives, and garlic salt.
Brush the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch... - 48.478
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, changing the water several times and add to a large pan with no water, excot the mositure on the leaves
2. Cover the pan and cook for almost ten minues, until tender; shake occasionally
3. Drain the water out and press... - 48.4514
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy pot, place the slightly damp dandelion greens.
3) Cover and steam over medium-high heat until just wilted, for 1 to 2 minutes, tossing the greens in between.
4) Drain well, then place the... - 48.3894
Raspberry Yogurt And Fruit
1) Mash raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender.
2) Sieve the mashed puree and remove the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch and keep aside for use.
4) In a small saucepan over high heat, allow... - 48.1719
Mediterraneam Pizza With Shrimp And Feta
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Unroll the pizza dough and spread on the prepared sheet.
Bring the water to a simmer in a small saucepan.
Add the shrimp and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 47.9871
1) Heat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back macaroni into the pot.
5) In a medium saucepan melt... - 47.7243
Greek Spinach And Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat a casserole with butter.
3) In a large skillet, cook the onions in the stock until soft.
4) Add the spinach and simmer, stirring constantly, until wilted.
5) Cook until all the liquid has... - 47.5985
1) In a bowl, toss together the lettuce leaves, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss the tomatoes, scallions, and parsley with the remaining 2 table-spoons vinaigrette and set aside.
3)... - 47.5894
Carrot And Pa Rsnip Terrine
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Oil and line a 900 g / 2 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Cook the carrots and parsnips in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes or until very tender. Drain and puree separately. Add 2 tablespoons of... - 47.5765
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
If necessary, cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add 3 teaspoons of the oil.
Heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the pine... - 47.4172
1) In a bowl, combine the diced cheese, lime juice and lime zest.
2) Mix well and keep aside, covered, for 30 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Now, from the bowl, remove the cheese and keep aside.
4) Into the marinade in the bowl, mix in the diced... - 47.411
Gyro Style Pockets
Partially freeze lamb; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Halve cucumber lengthwise; trim offends and scoop out seeds.
Cut cucumber into 1/4-inch slices.
For sauce, stir together yogurt, flour, bouillon granules, oregano, garlic powder, thyme, and... - 47.3929
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the butter or margarine with the spring onions.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes, until the onions turn soft.
3) To this, add the parsley and mace along with the lettuce.
4) Cook, covered for 5... - 47.3466
Plaki Greek Fish With Vegetables
1. About 1 hour before serving, heat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil until soft, then add garlic, tomatoes, parsley, dill, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
3. With salt and lemon... - 47.3206
Kolokithakia Yemista Skorpios
1. Clean zucchini well and trim its stems. Half the zucchini crosswise in case they are too long.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. Scoop the center of the zucchini using an apple corer. Discard.
4. To make stuffing mix oregano, parsley,... - 47.2903
To make the honey-orange syrup: Combine orange juice, honey, sugar and cinnamon stick in saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes or to 220 degrees on candy thermometer.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Stir in lemon juice.
To make the baklava: Preheat... - 47.2877
Greek Spinach Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pick over the spinach and wash thoroughly with cold water.
3. In a pan, put together the chopped herbs and spinach; cook without any added water until spinach is tender.
4. In a ladle, heat... - 47.2576
Lemon Greek Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, juice, garlic and oil.
3. Add oregano and season with salt and black pepper. Keep aside for later
4. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
5. Combine potatoes,... - 47.2252
Lemon Almond Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 10-12 inch springform pan and butter it nicely. Flour the pan lightly.
3. Take a large bowl and whisk egg whites until the soft peaks are formed. Continue whisking the mixture after adding 1/3... - 47.2001
Combine the flour, sugar, salt and grated lemon zest in a mixing bowl.
Whisk the eggs with the smaller quantity of ouzo (you can use more later if the dough seems dry).
Beat this into the dry ingredients until well absorbed.
Add the baking powder to the... - 47.1959
Greek Cinnamon Paximadia
These Greek Cinammon Paximadia are a fantastic treat ! Try out these delicious spicy cookie bakes as a dessert or a teatime snack and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Greek Cinammon Paximadia are welcome ! - 47.193
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet, heat butter and add mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until soft. Keep aside.
3. Lightly flour a board.
4. Roll dough into a 30-in. x 8-in. rectangle and cut into two 15-in. x 8-in. pieces.
5. Layer... - 47.0818
Mushroom And Bean Moussaka
1) With a clean cloth, wipe the mushrooms.
2) Then, cut off the stalks and chop them. Keep the caps aside.
3) In a 2 pint casserole, combine 1 ounce of the margarine and the shallot.
4) On high power, cook for 1 minute, stirring only... - 47.0468
Rigani White Bean And Garlic Slather
1) In a saucepan, add water and place the potato.
2) Add salt as required.
3) Cover and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and cook until the potato is tender, for about 10 minutes. Drain well.
5) In a large skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
6)... - 47.0205
Saute onion lightly in margarine in saucepan.
Add chicken broth.
Bring to a simmer.
Combine ground beef, 2 tablespoons water, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
Add to broth in saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Simmer for... - 46.9504
Mushrooms A La Grecque
1) In a very large bowl, combine the oil, wine, water, lemon juice, onion, peppercorns, fennel, coriander seeds and salt.
2) On high power, cook covered for 2 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, cut into quarters the large mushrooms, if any.
4) Into the hot... - 46.829
Curried Sweet Potato Soup
1.Pick a kettle, add oil and saute the onions and garlic till soft.
2.Add the spices and stir to release the fragrance.
3.Add the sweet potatoes now,and water. Let simmer till potatoes can be pierced with a knife.
4 Pour this into a blender and... - 46.7285
Stuffed Vegetable S'hak
1. Grind coconut.
2. Chop the coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies.
3. Mix all the spices and coconut together with salt.
4. Add 2 tbsp. oil and mix well.
5. Peel potatoes, sweet potatoes and yam.
6. Slit vegetables into four.
7. Stuff with prepared... - 46.7185
Greek Chickpeas With Vegetables
1) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add the eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this mixture for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the vegetables turn tender-crisp.
4) Now, add the tomatoes along... - 46.6076
Using your hands tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
Put them into a salad bowl and add the quartered tomatoes.
Wash the cucumber and using a small, sharp knife cut off the end.
Cut the cucumber in half and then into half again, lengthways.
Cut these... - 46.5587
1) Wash rice to keep it moist.
2) Press spinach gently to remove as much liquid as possible from it.
3) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, cook a mixture of rice, green onions and garlic until rice dries and release an... - 46.5528
1) Cut tomatoes into quarters.
2) Cut cucumber into thick slices.
3) Peel onion and cut into rings.
4) Pit the olives, if desired
5) Roll up anchovy fillets.
6) Make small chunks out of cheese.
7) In a serving bowl, place all these... - 46.535
Pour cooled milk-butter mixture into large bowl.
Add egg, salt, reserved spice water, mastica, sugar and yeast mixture.
Beat with spoon.
Stir in 2 C.of flour.
Add rest of flour and work with hands.
Turn out on floured board and knead about 10-15... - 46.5126
Greek Meatball Soup
Melt butter in a 3-quart pan.
Add onion and cook, stirring, over medium heat until limp.
Remove 1/3 of the onion from pan and set aside.
Add beef broth to pan; cover and simmer while shaping meatballs.
Mix together ground beef, reserved sauteed onion, rice,... - 46.4902
Avocado Terrine With Salsa Vinaigrette
1. For the terrrine, blanch spinach and line the mould with it
2. Blach the other one-and-three-quarter ounces of spinach, dip it in icy water and leave it to dry; when dry blend it into a puree in the blender
3. In another blender, puree avocado with... - 46.4868
In a large bowl, combine the romaine, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, celery, tomatoes and olives.
In a small bowl, use a fork to crumble the feta cheese.
Stir in the cottage cheese.
Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the lettuce... - 46.4049
Greek Lamb Saute With Mostaccioli
1. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Mostaccioli and drain.
2. In large skillet, heat oil and add green pepper, onion, eggplant and garlic.
3. Let it cook and stir until tender-crisp.
4. Put in lamb and cook until tender.
5.... - 46.334
Warm Caesar Salad
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the lemon juice, eggs, anchovies, pepper and salt.
2) With a fork, beat well till all the ingredients have combined together.
3) Add the lettuce and toss well to coat. Set aside.
4) Heat the oil in a 10-inch... - 46.2209
Dufflet's Sour Cream Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl, add butter to it and cream it using the electric mixer. Stir in sugar, and egg, and once again beat it well.
3. Sift baking powder and all-purpose flour and blend it with egg mixture.
4.... - 46.1802
Combine cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf and 1/2 cup water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for several minutes.
Strain and reserve liquid.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in bowl.
Combine milk, margarine and butter in bowl; mix well.
Beat in... - 46.1168
Greek Spinach Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with olive oil no-stick spray.
Unroll the pizza dough.
Form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, slightly flatten the dough with your hands.
Then roll the dough from the center to the... - 46.094
1) Take a pan, heat oil, and fry eggplants on both sides.
2) Drain on paper towel.
3) Fry onion and garlic until brown and stir in tomato, tomato puree, lamb, and Tabasco sauce, allow to boil and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
4) Season to taste.
5)... - 46.0761
Greek Nut Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Use the food chopper, to chop pecans and zwieback together.
3) With a grater, carefully bring out the rinds orange and lemon.
4) In two bowls, separately place egg whites and egg yolks.
5) Beat the egg yolks to... - 46.0399
1) In a plate arrange slices of aubergine (eggplant) and sprinkle salt on it. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2) Soak excess liquid with absorbent paper towels.
3) Heat 6 tablespoon oil and fry the slices on both sides till brown.
4) Drain out... - 45.9901
1) In a small pan, place the potato and cover with water.
2) Boil the potato until tender, for 12 to 15 minutes.
3) Cool to room temperature and peel. Set aside.
4) Now, into a bowl filled with water, drop the bread, one slice at a time.
5) Remove... - 45.9856
Greek Chicken Pilau
This Greek Chicken Pilau is simply amazing ! Try out this irresistible chicken and rice mix and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Greek Chicken Pilau are welcome ! - 45.9748
Baked Zucchini And Sausages
1) Take the zucchini and wash it thoroughly after cutting off the ends.
2) Cut it into ½ inch sized pieces by going in the diagonal direction.
3) Mix the eggs with water and blend properly.
4) Dip each zucchini slice into the egg-water mixture... - 45.8907
Greek Cucumber And Yogurt Dip
1) Line a strainer with 2 layers of cheese cloth and place it over a bowl.
2) Add the yogurt and with a twistie, close the top of the cheesecloth.
3) Let it drain for 3 hours at room temperature.
4) Peel and cut the cucumber lengthwise into half.
5)... - 45.8907
Oven Baked Macaroni With Greek Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil the macaroni in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes until al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Meanwhile in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium flame and sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes... - 45.8707
Low Fat Spinach Tomato Mimosa
1. Wash and clean the spinach well. Remove the coarse stems.
2. Empty tomatoes from can into a bowl. Remove one firm and large tomato aside for Garnish. Chop the remaining tomatoes coarsely. (Set aside the juices from the can)
3. Boil the eggs.... - 45.8492
Kiria Sophia's Cheese Fritters
Put all three cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle with the flour.
Moisten them with the milk, adding a tablespoon at a time, so the mixture feels silky.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, as you might not need both.
If a cohesive goo forms with one egg, omit the... - 45.7969
Pastitsio is a bake dish. The Pastitsio has layers the bottom is of macaroni cooked with eggs and tomato puree filled with lamb cooked in butter, garlic and flavored with wine. The Pastitsio has a incredible taste. - 45.7628
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
3) On a waxed paper, sift the flour and salt to make cream puff.
4) Peel and slice bananas
5) To make the custard, in a bowl, mix pudding and pie... - 45.719
Sole And Smoked Salmon Terrine
Puree the sole in a blender or food processor.
Add the lemon juice and salt and then the egg whites.
For a really smooth terrine, pass the mixture through a fine sieve.
Return it to the blender or food processor bowl.
With the motor running, very gradually... - 45.7032
Greek Style Beef N Mac Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish or casserole.
3. Heat a large skillet or saucepan over high heat.
4. Add first 3 ingredients and sautÃ© until the meat is no longer pink and onion is... - 45.6887
Vegetable Stuffed Karela
1. Slit gourds from oen side. Remove seeds and pulp carefully without breaking the gourds.
2. Rub inside and out with salt and let them stand for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Wash well under running water.
4. Boil the gourds in salted water to which has been added the... - 45.68
Greek Sold With Olives
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 45.6433
In a large stewpot, saute the onions and garlic in the oil over medium heat until just softened.
Cut the potato into 1/2-inch cubes and add to the pot.
Cut the eggplant into 1-inch cubes.
Add the eggplant and the juice from the tomatoes, setting aside the... - 45.5716
Greek Chicken With Pilaf
Rub chicken inside and out with cut surface of lemon.
Sprinkle with Accent; let stand 10 minutes.
Hook wing tips back of chicken to hold neck skin.
Tie legs together.
Rub with butter.
Place on rack in small roasting pan.
Bake in a moderate oven (375 degrees)... - 45.2509
Paprika Lamb Stew
1) Seed the peppers and cut into strips.
2) Peel and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and crush the garlic.
4) Dice the bacon.
5) Cut the meat into cubes .
6) Heat a flameproof casserole, add the onions, garlic and bacon and fry over a... - 45.1756
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onions in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft.
3) Stir in the meat, stir continuously and cook for another 3 minutes.
4) Stir in 1 tablespoon flour,... - 45.0029
Mimosa Potato Salad
1. In a medium-size saucepan, heat potatoes, onion, beef broth or bouillon cube and water to boil with cover and cook for 15 minutes such that the potatoes are tender.
2. Drain and dry the potatoes by shaking the pan gently over low heat.
3. Halve... - 44.9896
Baked Sonoma Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl toss combining breadcrumbs and rhyme gently.
3. With breadcrumb mixture coat the cheese rounds and place on ungreased baking sheer.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until lightly... - 44.9779
Sauce A La Grecque
Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add the vegetables and simmer until just tender.
Do not overcook.
Let them cool in the sauce and serve chilled with some sauce spooned over or drain and serve with vinaigrette sauce or the... - 44.9365
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 44.913
In a nonreactive stewpot, saute the onions and garlic in die olive oil until translucent.
Cut the eggplant into 1-inch cubes and add them to the pot.
Slice the pepper into 1-inch-square pieces.
Crush the tomatoes.
Add the peppers, tomatoes, apple juice or... - 44.8907
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and pierce eggplant with fork.
2. Into a shallow baking dish add eggplant.
3. Let it bake 1 hour or until soft, turning once.
4. Trimming off ends slice eggplant in half lengthwise.
5. In a colander place... - 44.8559
1) In a large bowl toss greens.
2) Place the mixture on individual plates.
3) On the top of greens arrange tomato, olives, and green onion.
4) Take a screw-top jar and add olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
5) Place the lid and shake... - 44.829
Greek Vegetables With Lemon And Garlic
1 Throughly clean the eggplant and peppers.
2 Chop into 1/2-inch thick slices.
3 Peel the onions and slice them to about 1/4-inch thickness.
4 Clean the mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
5 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and... - 44.7967
Cook macaroni in salted water and drain.
Proceed as follows: saute chopped onion in a little butter; add ground meat and stir until brown; add tomato paste thinned with a little water.
Add seasoning, salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.
Cook until meat... - 44.785
Vegetable And Fish Terrine
1. In a large food processor, tip in the whiting and the salmon
2. Run the food processor twice or mince the fish twice
3. Rub the minced fish through a hair sieve to get an absolutely smooth fish’
4. Add the egg whites to the mixture
5. Chill... - 44.5949
Greek Shrimp Potatoes
These Greek Shrimp Potatoes are simply irresistible ! Try this extremely delicious simmered seafood and vegetable dish with your favorite savory sauces ! Your suggestions for this Greek Shrimp Potatoes are welcome ! - 44.4726