- » Everyday Fruit Cake
Everyday Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday fruit cake recipes.
Carrot Cake Smoothie
Carrot Cake Smoothie is an exotic drink for people on a raw food diet. It tastes like a carrot cake but it is much healthier than it. Learn this nice recipe from this video and give it a try. - 122.015
Nutty Banana Split Bread
Ever heard of eating a banana slit for breakfast? Wait till you watch this video. It is a recipe of banana split and bread in one. That is not it. It is a recipe of a gluten Free and sugar free banana split bread! Watch Jenny Kelley as she unveils the mystery... - 60.0174
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 54.1958
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 51.4545
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 51.3594
Eggless Sponge Fruit Cake
This wonderfully simple eggless cake recipe is the next to the best pick for vegans. Enjoy this healthy way to snack that checks on your cholesterol levels! - 51.0231
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates,... - 50.5629
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 49.5397
Light Fruit Cake
Grease a 10" tube pan and line with brown paper and grease paper.
Combine almonds, cherries, raisins, citron, and pineapple; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the flour.
Cream butter, gradually add sugar and beat until creamy.
Beat egg yolks well and add to butter... - 49.048
Rich Fruit Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a pan and cream the sugar and shortening together into it.
3) Beat egg yolks before adding them to the mixture.
4) Wash and dry the currants and raisins and add them... - 48.9873
Dieter's Dream Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
4.In a blender container, pour gelatin mixture and all other ingredients, except crushed... - 48.9675
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, spices and salt into a basin.
2. Dredge the candied fruit, raisins and nuts with a little of the flour mixture and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with butter and line the base with... - 48.8529
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 48.7485
Demerara Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Take a bowl, sieve in flour and salt. Add rest of the ingredients, excluding Demerara (light brown) sugar and mix well.
3. Take a 2 lb. loaf tin lined with greased waxed paper. Pour the mixture into it, top... - 48.7047
Fruit, Spice And Nut Cake
Combine, mix and cook to your fancy and you can see this delicious fruit, spice and nut cake in front of your eyes. This Fruit, Spice and Nut cake recipe is an easy make. Check out for yourselves! - 48.5766
Microwave Fruit Cocktail Cake
1)Using the electric mixer, mix the eggs, sugars, soda,flour and liquid from the fruit cocktail
2)On a slower speed, add the fruit cocktail and nuts
3)Now take 2 baking dishes of equal size,pour this batter evenly into them.
4)BAKE(6) each layer for 6... - 48.4024
Coffee Fruit Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to the desired temperature.
2) Take a pan and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the sugar, yolks of eggs, milk and coffee to it.
4) Sift the flour and baking powder together before adding it... - 48.3451
White Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped fruit and nuts with 3/4 cup of the flour.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, sift together the flour and baking powder.
4) To this, alternately add floured fruit along... - 47.9554
Fruit Cake Unbleached White Flour
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) Use a 10 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or 2 1-lb. coffee cans to grease bottom and sides and to line with oiled paper.
3) In large bowl, place Brazil nuts, walnuts, dates, orange and lemon peel, raisins, and... - 47.9373
Fruit Cake Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Layer the pastry over 10-inch pie pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine chopped candied fruit, dates, and chopped pecans. Mix them well and put it over the pastry shell.
4. In a bowl mix butter and... - 47.9102
Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt.
In 8" by 8" by 2" cake pan over low heat on burner, melt butter; remove from heat; sprinkle with brown sugar.
Drain fruit, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Arrange fruit on... - 47.7925
Authentic Fruit Cake
Cut fruit and nuts, except raisins, in fairly large pieces.
Put with raisins in large bowl.
Pour 1 cup brandy and the corn syrup over mixture.
Let stand 24 hours, stirring several times.
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy; add flavorings.
Beat in... - 47.658
Inexpensive Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar and applesauce to combine.
3) In a bowl, place raisins and sift over 1 c. flour. Combine well.
4) Add the dry mixture into the first mixture.
5) Fold in nuts, spices, salt,... - 47.626
Rich Fruit Cake
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 170 degrees C or Gas Mark 3.
2)Take a round cake tin of 8 inch. Smear with low fat butter and line with baking parchment.
3)In a pan, place chopped prunes and dates. Add in orange juice and boil.... - 47.5437
Oats 'n Fruit Coffee Cake
Combine oats, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in 2 tablespoons margarine; mix well.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup margarine... - 47.5162
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 47.5025
Marble Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Liberally grease a 9-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) In a blow, sift together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon of the baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the soda,... - 47.3529
Applesauce Fruit Cake
1) In a pan boil applesauce, shortening and sugar together for 5 minutes. Stir in between. Keep aside to cool.
2) Take four (1 pound) coffee cans and line them with waxed paper.
3) In a 3 quart mixing bowl, combine fruit and nuts together.
4) Combine... - 47.187
Fruit And Cereal Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease square baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Mix cereal and orange juice in large mixing bowl; let stand until soft, about 2 minutes.
Mix in oil, egg and bananas.
Stir in flour, sugar, raisins, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Spread in... - 47.1388
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
1) Take a medium bowl and combine crumbs, butter, and powdered sugar and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springform pan, pour the mixture in it and set aside.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and whip cream cheese until soft and... - 47.0163
Little White Fruit Cake
Cream shortening and sugar until light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour, the salt, and baking powder.
Add alternately with pineapple juice to first mixture.
Dust fruits with remaining flour.
Add fruits,... - 46.733
Holly Fruit Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the eight small loaf pans 4 1/2X2 1/2X 1 1/2 and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, mix together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Add in 1 cup of flour over the fruit mixture and... - 46.4544
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.3872
Fruit Layered Cheesecake
1. Prepare the crumb crust.
2. In medium glass bowl soften cream cheese at high for about 30 seconds and then blend with sugar, flavoring and egg.
3. Pour into cooked pie crust and microwave at high for 3-4 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn... - 46.087
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with greaseproof paper to come an inch (2.5 cm) above the sides of the tin.
3. Brush the paper with melted fat.
4. In a bowl sift together the flour,... - 45.9548
Eve's Fruit Cake
1) Beat together sugar and margarine.
2) Sift together flour, cream of tartar, bicarbonate of soda and cake spice and slowly add it to the creamed mixture.
3) Now, add fruit, dissolve agar-agar in a little water and mix in, adding water just enough.... - 45.9293
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 45.7153
Connie's Fruit Cake
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Cool the mixture and add grated rind of an orange, salt, bicarbonate of soda and wholemeal flour. Mix well.
3) Take a non-stick or well-lined 8-inch... - 45.4957
Brussels Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, mix pineapple, pears, candied peel, cherries, walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, raisins and sherry.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Line two 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pans with waxed paper; grease'paper.
Preheat oven to 325°F... - 45.4806
Kathleen's Rich Fruit Cake
1) Wash fruits and mix together with water, oil, treacle, spice, grated rinds.
2) Make a thin mixture of arrowroot and 2 tablespoons of water.
3) Add flour and arrowroot mixture to fruit mixture and mix well.
4) Take a large cake tin and grease it.... - 45.233