- » Everyday Fruit Cake
Everyday Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday fruit cake recipes.
Carrot Cake Smoothie
Carrot Cake Smoothie is an exotic drink for people on a raw food diet. It tastes like a carrot cake but it is much healthier than it. Learn this nice recipe from this video and give it a try. - 104.315
Nutty Banana Split Bread
Ever heard of eating a banana slit for breakfast? Wait till you watch this video. It is a recipe of banana split and bread in one. That is not it. It is a recipe of a gluten Free and sugar free banana split bread! Watch Jenny Kelley as she unveils the mystery... - 60.0637
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 56.2442
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 53.6726
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 53.1181
Eggless Sponge Fruit Cake
This wonderfully simple eggless cake recipe is the next to the best pick for vegans. Enjoy this healthy way to snack that checks on your cholesterol levels! - 52.5587
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 52.1871
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates,... - 51.7538
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, spices and salt into a basin.
2. Dredge the candied fruit, raisins and nuts with a little of the flour mixture and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with butter and line the base with... - 50.71
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 50.4586
Fruit, Spice And Nut Cake
Combine, mix and cook to your fancy and you can see this delicious fruit, spice and nut cake in front of your eyes. This Fruit, Spice and Nut cake recipe is an easy make. Check out for yourselves! - 50.2408
Inexpensive Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar and applesauce to combine.
3) In a bowl, place raisins and sift over 1 c. flour. Combine well.
4) Add the dry mixture into the first mixture.
5) Fold in nuts, spices, salt,... - 50.2369
Light Fruit Cake
Grease a 10" tube pan and line with brown paper and grease paper.
Combine almonds, cherries, raisins, citron, and pineapple; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the flour.
Cream butter, gradually add sugar and beat until creamy.
Beat egg yolks well and add to butter... - 49.615
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 49.5852
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 49.3618
Fruit Cake Unbleached White Flour
1) Preheat oven at 300°.
2) Use a 10 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or 2 1-lb. coffee cans to grease bottom and sides and to line with oiled paper.
3) In large bowl, place Brazil nuts, walnuts, dates, orange and lemon peel, raisins, and... - 49.308
Demerara Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Take a bowl, sieve in flour and salt. Add rest of the ingredients, excluding Demerara (light brown) sugar and mix well.
3. Take a 2 lb. loaf tin lined with greased waxed paper. Pour the mixture into it, top... - 49.2975
Dieter's Dream Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
4.In a blender container, pour gelatin mixture and all other ingredients, except crushed... - 49.2808
Sour Cream Fruit Cake
1. In medium bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan or tube pan.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
4. With electric mixer at high speed, beat... - 49.2571
Marble Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Liberally grease a 9-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) In a blow, sift together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon of the baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the soda,... - 48.7069
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with greaseproof paper to come an inch (2.5 cm) above the sides of the tin.
3. Brush the paper with melted fat.
4. In a bowl sift together the flour,... - 48.5884
Authentic Fruit Cake
Cut fruit and nuts, except raisins, in fairly large pieces.
Put with raisins in large bowl.
Pour 1 cup brandy and the corn syrup over mixture.
Let stand 24 hours, stirring several times.
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy; add flavorings.
Beat in... - 48.4494
Rich Fruit Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a pan and cream the sugar and shortening together into it.
3) Beat egg yolks before adding them to the mixture.
4) Wash and dry the currants and raisins and add them... - 48.3978
Fruit Cake Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Layer the pastry over 10-inch pie pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine chopped candied fruit, dates, and chopped pecans. Mix them well and put it over the pastry shell.
4. In a bowl mix butter and... - 48.2798
Fruit And Cereal Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease square baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Mix cereal and orange juice in large mixing bowl; let stand until soft, about 2 minutes.
Mix in oil, egg and bananas.
Stir in flour, sugar, raisins, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Spread in... - 48.2202
Holly Fruit Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the eight small loaf pans 4 1/2X2 1/2X 1 1/2 and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, mix together candied fruits, raisins, and pecans.
4) Add in 1 cup of flour over the fruit mixture and... - 48.0389
Oats 'n Fruit Coffee Cake
Combine oats, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in 2 tablespoons margarine; mix well.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup margarine... - 47.9602
Microwave Fruit Cocktail Cake
1)Using the electric mixer, mix the eggs, sugars, soda,flour and liquid from the fruit cocktail
2)On a slower speed, add the fruit cocktail and nuts
3)Now take 2 baking dishes of equal size,pour this batter evenly into them.
4)BAKE(6) each layer for 6... - 47.9497
White Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped fruit and nuts with 3/4 cup of the flour.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, sift together the flour and baking powder.
4) To this, alternately add floured fruit along... - 47.9101
Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt.
In 8" by 8" by 2" cake pan over low heat on burner, melt butter; remove from heat; sprinkle with brown sugar.
Drain fruit, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Arrange fruit on... - 47.7182
Coffee Fruit Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to the desired temperature.
2) Take a pan and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the sugar, yolks of eggs, milk and coffee to it.
4) Sift the flour and baking powder together before adding it... - 47.6638
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 47.5444
Rich Fruit Cake
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F or 170 degrees C or Gas Mark 3.
2)Take a round cake tin of 8 inch. Smear with low fat butter and line with baking parchment.
3)In a pan, place chopped prunes and dates. Add in orange juice and boil.... - 47.1874
Irish Fruit Cake
This Irish Fruitcake tastes incredible ! Try this fruity spicy and nutty bakes for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Irish Fruitcake are welcome ! - 47.1119
Brussels Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, mix pineapple, pears, candied peel, cherries, walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, raisins and sherry.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Line two 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pans with waxed paper; grease'paper.
Preheat oven to 325°F... - 47.0981
Mizzi S Fruit Cake
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) fluted oval or round cake pan.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
Cut prunes and apricots into small pieces; mix with raisins and walnuts in a small bowl.
Cream margarine, granulated sugar, salt, lemon peel and vanilla in a large bowl... - 47.0041
Zucchini Fruit Cake
Beat eggs with oil; stir in sugar and vanilla.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
Add to egg-sugar mixture.
Stir in zucchini, nuts, raisins, candied fruit, and currants.
Turn into two greased 9 x 5-inch loaf... - 46.8869
Eve's Fruit Cake
1) Beat together sugar and margarine.
2) Sift together flour, cream of tartar, bicarbonate of soda and cake spice and slowly add it to the creamed mixture.
3) Now, add fruit, dissolve agar-agar in a little water and mix in, adding water just enough.... - 46.8751
Fruit Layered Cheesecake
1. Prepare the crumb crust.
2. In medium glass bowl soften cream cheese at high for about 30 seconds and then blend with sugar, flavoring and egg.
3. Pour into cooked pie crust and microwave at high for 3-4 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn... - 46.8138
Turkish Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease a 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan and sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
To make cake, cream butter, unflavored sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon peel in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Stir in eggs and Madeira.
Sift... - 46.8011
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
1) Take a medium bowl and combine crumbs, butter, and powdered sugar and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springform pan, pour the mixture in it and set aside.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and whip cream cheese until soft and... - 46.7662
Applesauce Fruit Cake
1) In a pan boil applesauce, shortening and sugar together for 5 minutes. Stir in between. Keep aside to cool.
2) Take four (1 pound) coffee cans and line them with waxed paper.
3) In a 3 quart mixing bowl, combine fruit and nuts together.
4) Combine... - 46.7415
Fruit Layer Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, melt nougat in a double boiler over low heat.
Spread over 1 cake layer.
Cover with second layer.
Combine almonds, kirsch, water and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
Spread over second... - 46.5352
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.0937
Little White Fruit Cake
Cream shortening and sugar until light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour, the salt, and baking powder.
Add alternately with pineapple juice to first mixture.
Dust fruits with remaining flour.
Add fruits,... - 46.0451
Kathleen's Rich Fruit Cake
1) Wash fruits and mix together with water, oil, treacle, spice, grated rinds.
2) Make a thin mixture of arrowroot and 2 tablespoons of water.
3) Add flour and arrowroot mixture to fruit mixture and mix well.
4) Take a large cake tin and grease it.... - 45.81
Magic Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease 9 inch tube pan.
Line with brown paper; grease again.
Sift flour, salt and baking soda.
In large size bowl slightly beat eggs; add mince meat, sweetened condensed milk, sherry, nuts and fruit; mix well.
Stir... - 45.8092
Remove the pits (stones) from the dates and prunes.
Measure out 2/3 cup (150 ml1/4 pint) of orange juice and pour into a large bowl.
Add the dates and prunes.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring half-way through.
Rinse the raisins (sultanas)... - 45.6717
Delicious Fruit Trifle
Place egg yolks and sugar in stainless steel bowl; beat together with electric beater until mixture forms ribbons.
Mix in milk until well incorporated.
Stir in dark rum and set bowl over saucepan half-filled with hot water.
Cook over medium heat while... - 45.596
Connie's Fruit Cake
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Cool the mixture and add grated rind of an orange, salt, bicarbonate of soda and wholemeal flour. Mix well.
3) Take a non-stick or well-lined 8-inch... - 45.5793
Quick Fruit Cake
This Quick Fruit Cake is one of the easiest, fastest and of course tastiest dessert that you can think of. You don't have to bother with collecting an preparing fresh fruit for this delicious cake. Candied fruit mix will make you say WOW. Just try out this... - 45.546
Raisin Almond Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Butter 8 inch (20 cm) square cake pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ginger into bowl.
Place raisins, walnuts and almonds in another bowl; add 1/3 of flour mixture.
Toss and set aside.
Place shortening, brown and... - 45.252
Heirloom Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, eggs and honey.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with cream.
Beat in the raisins, dates, apricots and pecans.
Pack into two greased and floured 7-3/4-in.x 3-5/8-in.x 2-1/4-in.loaf... - 45.2402
Microwaved Fruit Cake
Put the marmalade, honey, brown sugar and butter in a bowl.
Melt in the microwave oven for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Sift the flour and yeast over the bowl, beating constantly.
Add 1 whole egg and 1/3 cup (41/2 tablespoons) of water, still beating.
Add... - 45.1507
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 45.0528
Dark Fruit Cake
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Add fruits and peels, raisins, cherries, dates, almonds, pecans, and pineapple; mix till well coated.
Beat eggs till foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar.
Add orange juice, butter... - 44.7514
No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Take a 9x5-in loaf dish and line the sides and bottom of the dish with foil.
2) Arrange all the ingredients.
3) In large bowl combine fruits and nuts.
4) Stir in graham cracker crumbs, and toss to coat.
5) Set fruit mixture... - 44.5779
Fruit Cake Dessert
1) In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, zwieback crumbs, cinnamon and cloves, keep aside.
2) In a 1-quart microwave safe bowl, mix the apples, apricots, prunes and raisins together.
3) Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes until the apples... - 43.818
Spiced Fruit Cake
1. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and all spice together. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine candied cherries and walnuts and set aside.
3. In another large bowl cream butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar and honey. Beat in eggs... - 43.6325
Dark Fruit Cake
Add to first mixture.
Prepare the following fruit, sprinkle lightly with flour and add last.
Line pans with 2 layers brown paper, buttered and floured on inside.
Fill pans § full.
Bake in slow oven 275° F.
6 hours (for large cake), or according to size of... - 42.8045
No Bake Fruit Cake
Force the dried fruits, nuts and orange sections alternately through a food chopper or grinder, using a coarse blade. (By alternating the dried fruits, nuts and orange sections as they go into the grinder or food chopper, it will require less mixing and will... - 42.7018
Val Cabell's Fruit Cake Old Family
Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
Add the eggs, thoroughly beaten, then the raisins and currants (well washed and dried).
Chop the citron or pass it through a meat chopper, add to the other ingredients with the syrup and ground spices.
Sift... - 42.5945
Boiled Fruit Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 1.
Place the tea in a pan with the fat, sugar and fruit.
Bring to the boil and simmer until the fat melts, cool.
Sieve the flour and bicarbonate, and add to the mixture with the vinegar.
Put into a lined 20 cm (8 inch) cake... - 42.1016
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– Line a loaf pan with buttered brown paper.
– Dredge dates, raisins, nuts, and cherries with 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour.
– In a mixer bowl, combine eggs, sugar and shortening, and beat 4 minutes.
– In a... - 42.0094
Fruit Batter Pudding
Sieve the flour with a pinch of salt into a large bowl and stir in the caster sugar.
Gradually add the eggs and blend thoroughly.
Warm the cream or milk and pour it slowly on to the mixture, beating all the time to give a smooth, light batter.
Sift in the... - 41.7379
One Layer Fruit Cake
Cut fruit in half to remove pits €” if they are not ripe this might be difficult.
Cut halves into quarters and set aside.
Place sugar, water and orange juice in saucepan; bring to boil.
Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes over high heat.
Add fruit to hot... - 41.7312
Orange Glazed Fruit Cake
In mixing bowl stir together coconut, flour, confectioners sugar, and baking powder.
Add butter, eggs and milk.
Stir in fruit and nuts.
Pour batter into greased 16 cup plastic fluted tube dish.
Microwave at High (10) 13 to 15 Minutes.
Spoon Orange... - 41.2335
Fruit Cake Without Eggs
1)In a pan, mix together butter/clarified butter and sugar very well until sugar completely dissolves.
2)Add in yeast, dry fruits, milk and flour. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
3)Ferment mixture for 2 to 3 hours in a warm place. Once fermented, add... - 40.7888
White Fruit Cake
Wash and dry raisins.
Shred peel finely, leaving out a few slices to decorate top of cake.
Flour fruit and nuts, and add to eggs, sugar and butter, which have been well beaten.
Line cake tin with buttered brown paper, then layer of buttered wax paper.
Bake at... - 40.2321
Hot Cross Fruit Muffins
Mix the biscuit mix, sugar, and cardamom in a bowl; stir in the raisins and citron.
Blend the egg, milk, and shortening thoroughly.
Add to dry ingredients; stir quickly and lightly until dry ingredients are barely moistened.
Spoon batter into greased 2... - 40.1095
Puh Pastry Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut 3/4 inch wide strip off each side of pastry and reserve.
Roll out pastry square on work surface to 9 1/2 inch square.
Brush edges of square with egg glaze.
Arrange 3/4 inch wide strips atop edges, forming raised border.
Brush... - 40.0581
Fruit Pound Cake
This Fruit Pound Cake tastes too good ! Try this fruity and nutty bake made with sour cream for dessert tonight ! Let me know if you like this Fruit Pound Cake. - 39.5297
Fruit Cocktail Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Mix all the ingredients by hand.
3) In a pan, spread the mixture and bake for 40 minutes.
4) Serve with a dollop of fresh cream. - 38.6918
1) Combine the baking mix, milk, sugar and butter. Then divide the dough into four parts.
2) Sprinkle with the baking mix, shape each portion into a 1/2-inch thick circle and place on a 12-inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack.
3) Bake as per the... - 37.7936
Golden Fruit Cake
1. Line 10-inch tube pan with foil. In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients; toss with 3/4 cup flour until evenly coated.
2. In another large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat sugar with butter or margarine just until blended. Increase speed to high;... - 37.3445
Fruit Cake Candy
Dissolve marshmallows in milk.
Chop graham crackers in food processor.
Cut up fruit and nuts.
Mix all together and press in plastic wrap.
Put in square container and keep in refrigerator.
Slice in thin pieces to serve. - 36.8976
Pecan Fruit Cake
1. Combine cherries, raisins, pecans, and 1 cup of the flour. Blend the remaining flour with the baking powder; set aside.
2. Cream butter with lemon juice. Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition. Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 36.8383
Vanilla Fruit Cocktail Cake
This Fruit Cocktail Cake is extremely delicious. You cannot expect to come across a tastier medley of fruits. This is a must try dish for your party desserts though you can have it like me everyday if you find it irresistible. Your suggestions for this Fruit... - 36.4231
Mixed Fruit Cake
1. Grease an 8-cup fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon softened butter and coat with crumbs. Set aside.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a 3-quart mixing bowl. Blend well. Pour batter into prepared tube pan. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power... - 35.988
Broiled Fruit Cake
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Set cake layer on cookie sheet; spread with jelly; top with well-drained apricots and peaches.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and butter, and dot over fruit.
Broil until fruit starts to brown.
Remove to platter. - 35.2914
1. Grease an 8-cup fluted tube pan and coat with crumbs. Set aside.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a 3-quart mixing bowl. Blend well. Pour batter into prepared tube pan. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 5 for 27 to 35 minutes, or until cake pulls... - 32.5981
French Vanilla Fruit Delight
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for no-cholesterol recipe.
Arrange apricots on top of cake.
Heat apricot preserves until warm.
Pour over apricot slices and cake.
Refrigerate... - 32.4282
Mix all together with hands.
Bake in loaf pan lined with waxed paper at 270 degrees for 1-1/2 hours or until toothpick comes out clean.
Makes about 24 slices. - 32.3958
Anytime Fruit Cobbler
Melt butter or margarine in an 8xl2-inch baking dish.
Mix in milk, flour, and sugar.
Pile fruit on top, but do not stir.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream. - 32.2476
Unbaked Fruit Cake
Heat milk and marshmallows in double boiler; when melted pour over rest of ingredients that have been mixed together.
Press into molds which have been lined with Saran Wrap.
May be decorated with additional fruit or nuts, if desired.
Freezes well. - 30.3239
Fruit Cake A La Mode
1) Arrange the fruit cake slices on a serving platter.
2) Top with a large scoop of ice cream on each slice to serve. - 28.5306
Rub the butter into the flour until it is half done, then add the sugar and keep rubbing in until you have a loose crumbly mixture.
Place the uncooked fruit into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle most of the crumble over the top.
Press down a little, then... - 28.4186
Fruit Cocktail Cake
Sprinkle over top of cake mixture.
Bake 1 hour at 325°.
Serve with or without whipped cream.
It is particularly tasty while slightly warm. - 22.2344
Fruit Or Nut Muffins
Add 2 tbsp. sugar and 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts or fruit to Plain Muffin recipe.
Dredge the fruit with 2 tbspof the flour and add last.
Raisins, chopped dates, figs, apples,cooked prunes, apricots or blueberries may be used.
Bake same as plain muffins. - 22.206