- » Everyday French Soup
Everyday French Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday french soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday french soup recipes.
Why not try this unique French style tomato soup with a crispy puff pastry topping. Watch this video for this amazing French country cuisine, that is simple, delicious and elegant. If you are looking for a great way to boost up your diet, this video is highly... - 114.242
Low-fat Onion Soup
Want to try a restaurant style light appetizer with onion right at home? Watch chef Janet showing how to make a restaurant style lighter and healthier French Onion Soup with low-fat cheese, onions and healthy seasonings. Health and taste on the platter for a... - 101.346
Video 4 Home Canning Vegetables; Soup And Ratatouille
This making and canning vegetables and soups video is a great way to deal with surprise guests. You can preserve your own fresh vegetables, soups or even ratatouille and use it whenever you need it. What better way to save your time when you want to spend it... - 85.3236
French Vegetable Soup
Finally an interesting and good recipe of French Vegetable Soup has arrived. You can serve French Vegetable Soup as a yummy Side Dish. Please try this French Vegetable Soup recipe and let me know how it worked out for you. - 52.6355
Clam Soup Venice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put tomato juice, garlic, basil leaves, vinegar, onion flakes and parsley; simmer for about 30 minutes until reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Let the mixture cool down... - 51.6101
Chicken Mushroom Stew
1. With a sharp knife, cut chicken into 1-in. cubes.
2. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and brown meat in it.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Into the skillet add mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining... - 50.5396
Cream Of Fish Soup
Cream of Fish Soup is another winter delicacy. The perfect blend of onions, carrot, celeriac, butter, white wine, curry powder, milk, mustard, and egg, along with fish and salt and pepper as taste maker gives the Cream of Fish Soup a nourishing taste. - 49.3138
Red Pepper Soup
1. On a broiler pan arrange pepper halves cut side down.
2. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 15 minutes until charred.
3. Take off pan and keep in a plastic bag.
4. Keep aside for 10 minutes to steam.
5. Peel pepper skin and chop finely.
6. In large... - 49.0347
Soy Bean Soup Bistro Style
Trim root ends and tough outer leaves from leeks.
Slit each leek lengthwise, rinse between layers, then thinly slice.
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add leeks and onion (or use all onion), celery, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until onion is... - 48.2422
Cracked Pepper Toast Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and saute until softened, about 10 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), bay leaves, fennel seeds, cayenne,... - 48.1664
French Onion Soup
Melt butter with oil in a large pot over low heat.
Add onions, leeks, and garlic.
Cook until onions soften, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-low.
Add sugar; cook until onions are a deep golden brown, stirring frequently, about... - 47.874
1. Dice aubergines and toss with 1 tsp salt in a bowl.
2. Set aside for 30 minutes.
3. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water and peel. and slice them into half.
4. Cut in halves and squeeze out seeds and discard.
5. Cut tomato shells into cubes and... - 47.5471
Mussel Soup With Vegetables
Mussel Soup is flavorful and extremely satisfying. The master blend of Leeks, potatoes, carrots, garlic clove, butter, white wine, sprig thyme, egg yolks, sour cream and lemon juice goes well with the mussels with pepper and salt adding to the flavor making... - 47.4176
La Soupe Al Oignon
1. Clean and peel the onions
2. Slice them into very fine slices
3. Slice the French bread
4. Rub the slices with a clove of garlic
5. Chop the bread into croutons and toast them
6. In a large pan, heat the butter
7. Add the onions and... - 47.2672
1) In a large saucepan, combine the stock, tomato paste, celery leaves, onion tops, thyme and bay leaf together.
2) Cover and bring to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for about 30 minutes to blend the flavours.
3) In a bowl, blend the cornflour... - 46.9861
Microwave Onion Gratin Soup
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass bowl and add butter into it. Cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 1 ½ minutes until the butter softens.
2. Add onions, cover and continue cooking on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 20 minutes until the onions... - 46.9568
1) In a saucepan, add butter.
2) Saute onions, leeks and celery in butter, for about 10 minutes.
3) To this, add beef consomme, seasonings and shredded cabbage. Mix well.
4) Simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Transfer to a soup bowl and stir in... - 46.8632
1) In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and saute carrots and turnips.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in potatoes, water and season to taste.
4) Allow to the boil, and simmer,... - 46.8456
Chicken And Vegetable Potage
1) Cut all the vegetables, as desired.
2) Use salt to season the chicken.
3) In a deep large skillte, arrange the chicken pieces and cover with celery, onion and carrots.
4) Add water to cover the chicken and veggies and put bay leaf,... - 46.8064
1) In a pot, heat oil and sautÃ© the carrots, celery, onions and fennel for 5 minutes.
2) Add the tomatoes, garlic, and saffron, sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the stock, bay leaves, fennel seed and oregano.
4) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for... - 46.5856
Romertopf Pot Au Feu
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Slice the meat and chicken pieces into cubes.
3) Add the meat into the pre-soaked romertorpf along with the bouquet garni.
4) Cook covered for about 2 hours in the oven
5) Take the lid off and add in the... - 46.5306
French Cucumber Soup
This French Cucumber Soup recipe is a yummy appetizer and perfect to beat the Summer heat. - 46.5228
Easy shrimp Bisque
Place butter, vegetables, shallot, shrimp, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 8 minutes.
Remove shrimp from casserole and shell.
Set shrimp and shells aside.
Add seasonings and flour to vegetables in casserole; mix well.
Place shrimp shells and... - 46.4361
French Vegetable Soup
In a food processor, puree the basil, Parmesan, walnuts, garlic and oil.
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the stock, tomatoes and carrots to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the white beans and... - 46.2222
Chicken Basque With Condensed Tomato Soup
2. In a large skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken in it.
3. Transfer the ingredients to a 3 quart casserole.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the casserole.
5. Pour off the fat from the skillet. Add wine and soup while stirring... - 46.2153
1) Drain the oysters, keeping aside 1 cup of the liquid.
2) Cut the oysters into small pieces.
3) In a saucepan, add the oyster liquid and the cut oysters and scald.
4) Take off the stove.
5) In a Pyrex dish, add scald milks, onion, celery, parsley and... - 46.2102
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease the romertorpf with butter.
2) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the chopped onions and crushed garlic.
3) Tear the fish into uneven pieces and drop into the skillet. Saute for a few minutes till the fish... - 46.1638
Microwave Shrimp' N Scallop Bisque
1. In a microwave oven, place a large glass mixing bowl, add butter and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 1 ¼ minutes until the butter softens.
2. Add light cream, flour and ½ cup of wine and continue cooking on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for... - 46.1059
Yellow Onion Soup
1) Take the onions and cut them into 1/4 inch slices.
2) Set the oven to broiler and preheat it.
3) Take a pan and add oil.
4) Put the onions and cook for 10 minutes.
5) Sprinkle little flour and continue cooking.
6) Pour brown gravy... - 46.0064
Chilled Beetroot Consomme
1 In a large saucepan, put the prepared beetroot.
2 Add in the chopped spring onions, water and the bouquet garni.
3 Bring to a boil and simmer gently, uncovered, for about 1 hour.
4 Meanwhile, peel and dice the cucumber.
5 Add it to the... - 45.9786
Creamy French Onion Soup
1 In a deep 3-quart casserole, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave butter or margarine at 100% (HIGH) for 1-1/2 minutes or until melted.
3 Stir in onions.
4 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 25 to 30 minutes or until onions are browned and... - 45.918
Skillet Seafood Bisque
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook mushrooms, chives and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to... - 45.8872
1. Following directions on the package, cook the vegetables; drain well.
2. In a saucepan, mix together cooked vegetables and milk.
3. Add bouillon cubes; heat and stir in until dissolved.
4. Season to taste.
5. Heat to serving... - 45.8731
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the canned milk and cream cheese in a blender and process until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 45.7333
In 5-quart casserole place broth, water, onions and celery; MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add clams, fish, shrimp, crab, wine, parsley, seasoned salt, basil, thyme and bay leaves.
MICROWAVE 12 to 15 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture... - 45.7049
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) In the cooker, place together mushrooms, onions, stock or water and stock cube, bay leaf and seasoning.
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Put the lid on the cooker and heat to high pressure.
4) Allow to cook the... - 45.449
French Onion Soup
Prepare dry-toasted French bread.
Then heat butter and oil in a 4-quart pan over medium-low heat, add onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and caramel-colored but not browned (30 to 40 minutes).
Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes to brown... - 45.1099
1) In a 2-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together the zucchini, onion, butter, and garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables become tender.
4) To this, add water,... - 44.9756
Combine margarine and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until onions are tender-crisp, 4 to 6 minutes.
Add water, onion soup mix, instant bouillon and Worcestershire sauce; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM... - 44.9613
French Halles Onion Soup
1) Peel the onions and cut in two. Make super thin and even slices out of the onion halves.
2) Use a large heavy skillet, cast-iron if possible to heat up butter.
3) Add onions and sauté to golden brown by stirring with a wooden... - 44.8764
1. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients except shrimps and okra; stir and heat until the mixture boils and bouillon cubes dissolves.
2. Let the stew simmer until the vegetables are tender and mixture is reduced by about half.
3. Remove and discard bay... - 44.8007
Tasty French Onion Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onions and sugar.
Lower the heat to a bare simmer and cook the onions slowly for 20-30 minutes until they are soft and a really deep golden-brown.
Stir occasionally and take care that they cook to a good colour... - 44.6638
French Onion Soup In The Microwave
1. Peel onions. Cut it into half lengthwise and slice it further. Keep it aside.
2. In a 3-qt casserole, add butter.
3. Microwave on High for 1 to 1 ½ minutes or till it melts.
4. Add onions slices and toss it well so that it coats... - 44.5814
Home Style French Onion Soup
1. In a 3–litre microwaveable casserole, mix butter and onion.
2. In the microwave, cover and cook for 7-10 minutes at High.
3. Blend in the broth, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
4. In the microwave, cover again and cook for 9-10... - 44.5228
Vichyssoise French Potato Soup
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a large skillet, saute onion and leeks in oil until soft.
3) Add potatoes and chicken stock.
4) Cover the skillet and simmer until vegetables are very soft.
5) With a slotted spoon, lift the vegetables... - 44.3695
Minted Green Pea Bisque
1) Take a pan and mix onion, carrot, peas, mint sprig, nutmeg, sugar and chicken broth.
2) Boil the mixture and simmer for 25 minutes.
3) Pour small amount of this mixture into the container of a blender and whirl to make smooth. Repeat with the... - 44.3577
Frank And Kraut Stew
1. In a Dutch oven or a large skillet, melt shortening and sautÃ© onion and green pepper until tender.
2. Stir in sauerkraut, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, water, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 35 minutes until vegetables... - 44.3235
French Onion Soup
In a large saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine, covered, over low heat about 20 minutes or till very tender.
Stir occasionally; remove from heat.
Stir in beef broth and water.
Pour into a 2-quart freezer container.
Seal, label, and... - 44.2871
Country Soup From Provence
1) In a saucepan, over low heat, sauté vegetables, sage and garlic in oil or butter for 5 minutes, stirring often.
2) Add in water and salt and boil for 30 minutes (5 minutes in a pressure cooker) until the vegetables are tender.
3) Allow the mixture... - 44.1689
French Onion Soup
1. Place the onions, margarine and oil in a saucepan, cover and cook gently for 15 minutes without browning.
2. Stir in the Marmite and 3/4 litre/1 1/2 pints water; simmer gently for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, blend the flour with the remaining water.
4. Blend... - 44.1137
Herbed French Onion Soup
1. Thinly slice onion.
2. In a non-stick pan, brush oil and gently fry onions until they begin to brown.
3. In a saucepan, put together water, herbs, fried onion and stock cubes; bring to a boil and then simmer for 20... - 44.1008
Beef With Red Wine
1. Cook beef and salt pork in a heavy kettle until they brown. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
2. Arrange a rack beneath the kettle-€™s bottom and add rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the mixture and simmer the mixture for 180 to 210... - 44.0171
Cream Of Carrot Soup
In large saucepan, melt 2 tbsp (25 mL) butter; cook shallots over very low heat for 5 minutes without browning, stirring frequently.
Add carrots, celery, rice, thyme and stock; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
In blender, puree cooked vegetables and stock... - 44.016
French Style Chicken Soup
Remove skin from chicken pieces.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Cook chicken in oil until brown on all sides; remove chicken from pan.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in same pan until onion is tender.
Return chicken to pan; add tomatoes (with liquid),... - 43.8413
Pot Age Fermiere
1. In a saucepan, add bouillon cubes to water.
2. Cook over medium heat with constant stirring until the mixture boils and the bouillon cubes dissolve.
3. Lower the heat and add onion, cabbage, zucchini, celery, green beans and capers; simmer for 20... - 43.8122
French Onion Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the onions and sherry or wine.
Cook and stir until the onions are tender.
Add the broth and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes to blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, place the... - 43.7992
Hearty Fish Chowder
1. In a saucepan, put together bouillons, celery, onion, apples, bay leaf, thyme, curry powder, parsley and lemon juice; simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Stir in fish and carrots.
3. Cook until fish and carrots are heated thoroughly.
4. Serve... - 43.5253
Romertopf French Onion Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a pan, add in the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
3) Add in the stock into the pre-soaked romertorpf. Add in the sauted onions as well.
4) Cover the vessel and cook for a minimum of 1 1/4... - 43.3976
1. Finely dice vegetables.
2. In a large saucepan, crumble stock cube in water and bring the liquid to boil.
3. Add in vegetables and mixed herbs; let simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve hot... - 43.1433
Microwave 2 Cheese French Onion Soup
In 3-quart casserole, combine onions and butter.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till onion is tender.
Stir in broth, water, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 12 to 14 minutes or till boiling.
Reduce setting to MEDIUM... - 43.0389
Cock A Leekie
1) In a saucepan, place chicken, water, ¼ of leek and bring to a boil.
2) Put the lid on and allow to simmer for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
3) Using a perforated ladle remove the chicken form the liquid and set aside.
4) Remove the scum off... - 42.9671
Classic French Onion Soup
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In 3-quart casserole dish, combine butter, onions, broth, water, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
Cover with glass lid.
Heat on COOK A3.
Time: about 28 minutes.
TO HEAT BY TIME: In 3-quart casserole dish, combine butter and onions;... - 42.8893
Low Fat Vichyssoise
1) Use cooking spray in a saucepan.
2) Add in the onions and cook till tender, without browning.
3) Add in the potatoes and chicken broth and cook till potatoes soften. Cool.
4) Add into a blender and blend.
5) Transfer back into the saucepan with... - 42.5294
French Chicken Soup
Put chicken in pot, add cold water to cover, bring to a boil.
Add leeks, onions, salt and pepper and a lot of thyme.
Set the lid half on.
Let boil for one hour.
Remove the chicken which will still be hard, and skin it.
Put chicken pieces back into pot.
Add... - 42.4367
1) Rinse the cauliflower and separate into flowerets.
2) In a large pan, toss these cauliflower flowerets in 1 oz butter without browning.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and simmer over a low heat until cauliflower is soft and tender.
4) Press the... - 42.4263
Simple French Onion Soup
In clay pot or microproof casserole, cook onions in butter 7 minutes on HIGH, stirring three times.
Stir in flour, then add soup, water and wine and cook on HIGH 5 minutes longer.
Taste for seasoning.
To serve, place buttered toast slice in onion soup bowl,... - 42.1404
1 In a pan, add the peas and cover with cold water.
2 Bring to a boil and drain
3 Return the peas back to the pan along with butter, chicken stock, onion and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
4 Cover and simmer until the peas are tender and... - 41.9848
Microwave French Onion Soup
1. In a microwaveable casserole, place the onions and butter or margarine.
2. Cover the casserole and place it in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the onions on 100 per cent power or High for 6 to 8 minutes, till the onion is very tender,... - 41.8335
French Onion Soup
Lightly fry the onions in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until soft and lightly browned.
Add the stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cookfor 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the... - 41.7675
Cheesy French Onion Soup
Peel the onions and cut into thin rings.
Heat 6 tablespoons of the butter in a pan.
Add the onion rings and fry until they are transparent.
Add the pepper and bouillon, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the rest of the butter in a... - 41.4392
French Cottage Sprout Soup
Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions, using 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water; drain, if necessary.
Meanwhile, heat butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, salt, and pepper; cook until bubbly.
Gradually add the... - 41.1761
Golden Peanut Cheddar Bisque
In small saucepan, simmer celery and carrots in boiling water until tender.
Combine peanut oil, flour, and salt in large saucepan over low heat; gradually stir in milk.
Stir until thickened.
Add cooked vegetables and their liquid, beef broth, and grated... - 41.0471
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a 2 or 3-quart saucepan, mix the broth mix and water together, bring to a boil.
3) Stir in the onions, then simmer over a low heat for about 15 minutes, until the onions are tender.
4) In 4 flameproof soup... - 40.4742
Slice leeks 1/4 inch thick, using white part plus about 1 inch of lightest green leek.
Melt butter in a large heavy pan and saute leeks and chopped onion, covered, over a low heat until soft (about 10 minutes).
Add chicken stock, sliced potato, parsley,... - 40.4069
1) In a saucepan, combine the corn and cooked rice together.
2) Season with salt, cover and cook over a low heat until thoroughly heated.
3) In a bowl, slightly beat the egg yolks and stir into the cream.
4) Stir in half the hot stock into egg yolks... - 40.3381
Hot Leek Soup
1. Cut and discard the green tops and white base of leeks.
2. Lengthwise Cut the leeks through its centre and wash well in cold water.
3. Finely Shred the leeks.
4. Peel potatoes and cut into large dice.
5. in a saucepan, Melt the butter... - 40.2705
Creamy Clam Bisque
In medium saucepan, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Gradually stir in flour and pepper; add wine and reserved clam liquid.
Cook and stir until thickened; remove from heat.
Blend half-and-half with egg yolk; stir into wine mixture along with clams.
Heat... - 40.2204
In large saucepan, over medium heat, cook shrimp, scallops, potatoes and garlic in margarine until seafood is done.
Stir in flour until blended.
Gradually add chicken broth and pepper.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Stir in light cream;... - 40.1995
Easy French Onion Soup
1) Melt the butter in a 4-quart pot placed over medium heat.
2) In the bowl, position the disc with the slicing side up and slice the onions.
3) Once the onions reach the bowl’s Fill level, empty them into the pot.
4) Saute till they are tender and... - 40.1053
Beef And Onion Soup
In large saucepan cook onions in butter till lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Add broth and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to boiling.
Season with salt and dash pepper.
Sprinkle toast generously with cheese.
Place under broiler till cheese is lightly... - 40.0948
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
2) Now, add pepper, onion, and fennel to it. Mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Stir in 1 cup of water, peppercorns and sherry. Let the vegetables simmer until soft.
4) Bring this... - 39.9369
French Broccoli Rice Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine mushroom soup, evaporated skim milk, water, and Cheddar cheese.
Stir in uncooked rice, carrots, onion, broccoli, and parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3... - 39.9054
In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion and celery in the 2 tablespoons butter until onion is soft, then add potatoes, the 2 tablespoons pars ley, and broth.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced (about... - 39.8518
French Onion Soup
Microwave: Combine onions, butter, and thyme in 3-quart glass mixing bowl.
Cover tightly with Saran Wrap, turning back edge to vent.
Microcook at 100% power 8 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Blend in 2 cups water and beef... - 39.756
1) Simmer the leeks or onions and potatoes in the chicken bouillon for 10 minutes until tender.
2) Allow to cool, then combine with the parsley, salt and milk.
3) Puree in the blender until smooth.
4) Stir in the cream and refrigerate.
5)... - 39.6826
Cold Tomato Bisque
1. In an electric blender, put together 1 1/2 cups milk, the soups and sour cream and blend at medium speed until smooth.
2. Transfer the soup into a serving bowl and stir in the remaining milk.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for... - 39.6325
Over low heat cook chopped leeks or green onions and sliced onion in butter until soft, but not browned.
Add chicken broth and potatoes, and cook, covered, until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
Press through a fine sieve, or blend in an electric... - 39.626
Potage Saint Germain
This Potage Saint Germain is a delicious creamy pea soup with pepper seasonings and bacon. Try this Potage Saint Germain and let me know if you like it. - 39.1765
1. Using a blender or a mixer blend together mushroom and asparagus soups.
2. Add to a pan, stir in milk and cream and heat just to boiling.
3. Add crab, heat through and stir in wine just before serving.
4. Float butter, pat atop soup and garnish with... - 38.6428
French Onion Soup Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth, water, parsley flakes, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8... - 38.5435
Chicken Liver Bisque
Brown chicken livers as you would if frying a chicken.
Remove livers from skillet.
Add soups to skillet and stir to mix all drippings left in pan.
Thicken if necessary.
Add chicken livers cut into bite-sized pieces, pimento, eggs and mushrooms.
Season to... - 38.4722
In 2-quart casserole, blend soups.
Stir in milk and cream.
Cook at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or till heated through.
Stir in wine just before serving.
Float butter atop each serving. - 38.2018
Easy French Onion Soup
In 3-qt casserole, place onions and butter.
Microwave at High (10) 10 Minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add broth, water, salt and pepper.
Cover and Microwave at High (10) 8 to 10 Minutes.
Spoon soup into 6 individual bowls and top each serving with 1... - 38.029
French Pumpkin Soup
Heat the milk.
Knead together the butter and the flour.
Drop this mixture in pea-sized pieces into the milk, beating well after each addition.
When the milk is thickened and smooth, stir in the pumpkin, salt, pepper, parsley and nutmeg.
Cook, stirring... - 37.9281
A delicious Lobster Bisque recipe with chicken broth & lots of other great flavors. A wonderful combination of flavors. I am sure you would love cooking this for your family and friends. - 37.7397
1) Allow gelatin to soften in 1 cup juice.
2) Bring 2 1/2 cups water and bouillon cubes to a boil.
3) Stir in gelatin till dissolved and then take off the mixture from heat.
4) Pour in remaining juice, sherry, and pepper and keep in refrigerator to... - 37.3197
1) Make a dry paste by crushing salt, garlic and basil.
2) Now add the Italian plum tomatoes broken up, and the oil, and continue folding to form a paste.
3) Cover and chill.
4) Rewarm before serving. - 37.0935
Ideal French Onion Soup
Combine butter and onions in 3-quart bowl or casserole.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent, stirring once.
Stir in broth.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are tender and soup is hot.
Salt to taste.
Top... - 37.0843
Tomato Bisque Soup
Saute onion in butter, add flour and milk and cook until thickened.
In another pan place tomatoes with seasonings and cook until well mixed.
Add tomato mixture to hot milk mixture but do not let boil.
Serves 4 - 36.9184