- » Everyday French Pudding
Everyday French Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Everyday French Pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Everyday French Pudding recipes.
Simple Chocolate Souffle
For all those who think they are kitchen challenged, here is a recipe for simple chocolate souffle which is so easy that anyone who can spell kitchen can cook. In this video you will find the simplest steps of making the world's most famous hot, chocolate... - 120.924
Favorite Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add sugar, milk, cream, and vanilla to mixture.
Cut up bread into 1 -inch cubes; place in dish.
Add raisins and melted butter to bread.
Pour egg mixture over bread.
Bake... - 45.5687
Corn And Bacon Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a shallow frying pan, lightly brown bacon; remove on paper towel for draining.
3. In a blender jar or container, add 1/4th of the cracker pieces at a time and run on low speed with switch on and... - 45.3845
Fantastic Chocolate Fondue
Pour cream in bowl or fondue pot.
Add 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until chocolate melts.
Stir to blend chocolate and cream.
Add remaining chocolate chips.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH.
Stir in liqueur and cinnamon.
Keep mixture... - 43.8318
Microwave Pots De CrÃ¨me
1) Pick a small mixing bowl,and whisk the eggs and vanilla together till lemon colour appears and it is thick.
2) Now mix the chocolate,salt,cream and sugar into a measuring glass cup.
3) Cook this on HIGH(9) for upto 6 minutes,until the chocolate... - 43.7777
1) In a mixer, beat pudding, milk and cream until firm and thick.
2) To this, add vanilla, sugar and salt. Mix well.
3) Into a baking dish, pour this mixture.
4) Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5) Over the chilled pudding,... - 43.6837
1) Take a bowl and soften the gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water.
2) Add ½ a cup of boiling water in order to dissolve the gelatin.
3) Cool the gelatin layer.
4) Take a loaf pan and add the other ingredients including mayonnaise.
5) Chill until it... - 43.1983
Sprinkle a well-buttered 1-1/2-quart shallow, oval baking dish with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Distribute peaches over the sugar.
In a blender, combine milk, cream, eggs, flour, and salt for 2 minutes.
Add vanilla and remaining sugar.
Blend mixture for a few... - 43.0711
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place peaches with juice in a 7x11-inch baking pan.
Stir in tapioca and cinnamon.
In mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon batter over peaches.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until cake tests done.
For an extra crunch, sprinkle... - 42.6652
Coeur A La Crème
1. In a cup, combine gelatin and cold water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Sieve the cottage cheese though a fine meshed sieve to get a smooth creamy mixture. Keep aside.
3. Place the softened gelatin cup in a bath of boiling... - 41.9109
Butterscotch Yule Log
Place butterscotch chips in 1-quart bowl, MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until melted.
Stir halfway through.
Add milk and vanilla.
Add chopped pecans.
Chill (15 to 20 minutes) until firm enough to form into log.
On waxed paper, form... - 41.5894
Rice Pudding Meringue
Combine milk, rice, salt, and 1/2 cup of the sugar in the top of a double boiler, cover and cook over boiling water for 50 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Stir occasionally during the first part of the cooking.
When rice is tender, add lemon rind and... - 41.3785
1. Dissolve the jelly in a little hot water.
2. Drain the fruit, adding the juice to the jelly.
3. Make the jelly and fruit juice up to 3/4 pint with cold water. Leave in a cool place.
4. Beat the egg slightly, blend with the cornflour.
5. Heat the milk until... - 41.3466
Hot Summer Fruit Gratin
Divide the fruit between 4-6 ramekin dishes and pour 2 teaspoons rum into each.
Blend the almonds, egg yolk, cream, sugar and orange- flower water to a thick paste.
Whisk the egg white until stiff and gently fold it into the mixture.
Spoon the mixture over... - 37.8157
Black Cherry Souffle
Lightly butter 6 small ramekins and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Drain the stoned cherries well, keeping the syrup.
Puree half the cherries.
Mix the cornflour with a few spoonfuls of the juice until smooth, stir it into the cherry puree and cook over gentle... - 37.0299
Blender Pots De Creme
1. In a large pan, place the milk
2. Bring the milk to the boiling point
3. Add the rest of the ingredients in a blender bowl and add milk to the blender.
4. Blend on low speed for one minute
5. Tip the mixture into 6 pots de crÃ¨me and chill for... - 34.243
Shallot Tarte Tatin
1. Put the shallots in a large bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Leave for 5 mins, then drain and peel. Cut the shallots in half (some will naturally break into two sections).
2. Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan, add the shallots and gently... - 34.0201
Meat Pudding A La Maison
1. Mix the ground beef with milk and bread crumbs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Spread on a roasting pan lined with greased aluminum foil.
3. Place artichoke hearts, tomato halves, and creamed mushrooms on the meat.
4. Bake in a 325°F oven for about 50... - 33.7518
Gratin Of Summer Berries
1. Scatter the berries into medium ramekins or a large, shallow flameproof dish, preferably in a single layer. Sprinkle with the lemon zest, cover, then chill until ready to serve.
2. Meanwhile, break up the chocolate into a small heatproof bowl. Heat the... - 31.279
Chantilly Raisin Rice Pudding
1. Combine raisins, milk, and cream in a saucepan; place over low heat.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla extract until thoroughly blended. Mix with the cooked rice. Stir the hot liquid with raisins into the rice mixture and turn into... - 24.883